+ Reply to Thread

Another SCAM from the Lawnchair Millionaire scum

It is called Pushbuttonxtreme.com and it is being pushed by all the same hype scammers that pushed lawnchair scam.

The same type of major hype splash page being advertisied as "no recruiting" necessary.

I am sick of these scammers!

Re: Another SCAM from the Lawnchair Millionaire sc

Looks like "queue"/"cycler" scheme.

After a lot of negative review from LCM, I decided not to join and found a MLM that does exactly what they say for a mere $25 start up. They also don't make you pay for a Card to get your money from them, it all goes through paypal...that's pretty secure! Check it out by emailing to [link removed by mod]. They will answer all your questions and send you ALL the information before you pay anything!
    Last edited by No_Moron_Here; 04-02-2009 at 11:52 AM. Reason: self-promo spam link removed

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post
    It is called Pushbuttonxtreme.com and it is being pushed by all the same hype scammers that pushed lawnchair scam.

The same type of major hype splash page being advertisied as "no recruiting" necessary.

I've heard several bad reviews of Lawn Chair Milliionaire. It is not one that I would join without extensive research. I was in pushbuttonxtreme and can confirm that you will be paid w/o having to recruit however, it will take some time and you may not hit the top and get paid passively but once a month if that. I doubt in the long run it would be enough to cover your monthly fees. I stopped that program even though I was having some success in it because those with me weren't doing so well. Now I am working in one where everyone can succeed with no monthly fees :)
    832-758-6191
    ReGenesis2x2 - We Recruit For You
    Streams of Income

Quote Originally Posted by stopscammers View Post

Im sick of those piece of shit bastards too! I love it when they mention theres no selling involved not MLM! Blah Blah Blah!! It's all a crock of shit! I wish all these stupid work at home crap schemes would be shut down, they do not work!

There are plenty legit ways to start a business and its not by MLM or affiliate marketing crap.

just read in mmg forum that thes crooks r starting another new one . jane mark is involved:madgo:

7. 12-03-2009, 06:31 AM