+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 19

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Investors out there with any good leads?

    I just came into a little money recently and have been looking into various options ideas on investing.

    I have thought about investing it into gold and other currencies but have been reading in various forum and i have sparked an interest in the idea of short term investments.

    Being that there is so many companies out there and so many being scams I wanted to see if any of the readers in here have soom good advice on investments.

    I have thought about HYIP and other stuff but have NO experience. My cousin recently lost out 6K to 12dailypro and even though im not looking for any autosurf programs it just makes me feel a bit insecure.

    If any of you have any good experience stories I would love to hear them if possible.

    Thanks in advance

    Robert

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Social Breakout villa
    Posts
    112

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Invest in some better jokes BOB SAGET.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Dear Robert,
    I was just relaxing, counting my millions, with a martini in my hand,when I noticed your request (as my third favorite pastime is viewing the intellectually stimulating conversations on scam.com). Since I have millions, and as you say you only have a "little money", I would love to help you out. You seem to be a saavy investor so I won't bother you with the pesky details. Simply send me you "little money" and I will turn it into "BIG" money. Cash is best. Be sure to send it by "registered mail" or "ups".
    You wouldn't want to risk losing it. I will pm my address to you. I don't want everyone sending me their money, too. That would be chaos - millionaires everywhere!
    I look forward to receiving your money - oh, and it was nice doing business with you, too!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    haha dicks lol thats my real name by the way

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    money is not the only thing "little" about you bob.......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    money is not the only thing "little" about you bob.......
    oh yeah and what do you supose that is?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    exactly my point - is it a hobby for you? .... or pretty much your full time job?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    wow, you really do have allot of time on your hands don't you? :D
    well aside from your 3rd grade flames you have made it VERY clear what your job is... lol Go dish your rabies somewhere else and quit being a B****.

    The only thing little here is the amusement that your retarded comments provide. You are as entertaining as a drooling monkey with down sindrome tossing poo (and now that i think of it, it is a paralleled comparison)

    You obviously have ALOT of time on your hands, you demonstrate it with your comments. and for what? are they constructive in anyway?

    Judging by your attitude i can see that you are probably an overweight, sad, and very lonely woman that relies on flaming on people to bring some sort of cheer into your sad and pathetic lonely little life because you invested your trailer home into 12dailypro. lmao

    Well you have done your job here so go be bitter somewhere else, anyhow FYI food stamps are not a form of credit for investment so you are in the wrong section of the forum you heifer.

    So pick up your hefty a** and dont let the door hit you on the way out. :D
    Last edited by Bob Saget; 02-17-2006 at 08:54 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    23

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saget
    wow, you really do have allot of time on your hands don't you? :D
    well aside from your 3rd grade flames you have made it VERY clear what your job is... lol Go dish your rabies somewhere else and quit being a B****.

    The only thing little here is the amusement that your retarded comments provide. You are as entertaining as a drooling monkey with down sindrome tossing poo (and now that i think of it, it is a paralleled comparison)

    You obviously have ALOT of time on your hands, you demonstrate it with your comments. and for what? are they constructive in anyway?

    Judging by your attitude i can see that you are probably an overweight, sad, and very lonely woman that relies on flaming on people to bring some sort of cheer into your sad and pathetic lonely little life because you invested your trailer home into 12dailypro. lmao

    Well you have done your job here so go be bitter somewhere else, anyhow FYI food stamps are not a form of credit for investment so you are in the wrong section of the forum you heifer.

    So pick up your hefty a** and dont let the door hit you on the way out. :D
    LMAO I dont care what anyone says that was funny as hell thanks for the laugh man :D

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    well, as the wise and noble Cartman of "South Park" once said:
    "I may be fat, but you're stupid.
    ...I can diet...."

    (shallow!)

    -J.D.
    (daughter of linda49)

    P.S. my mom weighs 98 pounds, retard.)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    98 pounds? in each leg lol!

    Wow! And to think that it only took you half a week and two of you to come up with that one! lmao

    your southpark comments proves again that you are infact trailer trash. Thanks again for your blue colar comments, i will be sure to get in touch with you if I ever need any advice on welfare programs and how to lay on my back and be a parasite.

    But for now why dont you stop wasint bandwith and line your spam and ramen eating heifer a** at the unemployment line! lol
    Last edited by Bob Saget; 02-20-2006 at 09:08 AM.

  12. 02-20-2006, 11:40 PM


  13. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Is this guy for real ? do you honestly think that anyone would be fooled by this www.tmawind.com or should we say wind-up ? The same applies to www.TMAinc.net which strangely loads to the very same page but is registered under so called protected aliases. If you are going to scam someone you may think it is amusing to use these pages to incourage gullible fools that you are blessed with brains and trustworthy - obviously you are one and the same as the ignorant and abusive Bob Paget who started the thread and having checked the dates of membership - do you really think we are all stupid straight after little old innocent bob paget comes up asking is there any good investments out there (not a common request on this site) good old scammedbyintervest comes flying back in with a " well why not try www.tmawind.com" you are a scammer - without doubt and should be banned - twat.

  14. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Quote Originally Posted by johnscuddimore
    Is this guy for real ? do you honestly think that anyone would be fooled by this www.tmawind.com or should we say wind-up ? The same applies to www.TMAinc.net which strangely loads to the very same page but is registered under so called protected aliases. If you are going to scam someone you may think it is amusing to use these pages to incourage gullible fools that you are blessed with brains and trustworthy - obviously you are one and the same as the ignorant and abusive Bob Paget who started the thread and having checked the dates of membership - do you really think we are all stupid straight after little old innocent bob paget comes up asking is there any good investments out there (not a common request on this site) good old scammedbyintervest comes flying back in with a " well why not try www.tmawind.com" you are a scammer - without doubt and should be banned - twat.
    Geez is this thread attrackting all of the waste on the forum or what?! lol

    look dumb a**! first of all your accusations are simply idiotic. If you really belive in your conspiracy why dont you check with the moderators and request that they see the ip's and other contact information a** hole so you can come back and kiss my a** and apologyze for your stupid remarks.

    Second, I only gave her a taste of the same respect and attitude that she aproached me with from get go. I dont know this hiefer nor care to and that goes for you to you imbred fu** head.

    Third before you start pointing fingers, look at your dumb a**, you only have one post!

    Im sure you are somehow relate to the heifer who unenvitedly has attempted to hijak this thread over and over again for her own personal amusement, but you as her can kiss my sweet a**. If you have nothing constructive to bring then show your self to another thread and quit wasting my time and bandwith.

    I dont see how this thread could be so hard to understand. I was simply seeking some friendly advice and comments on users past investment experiences. Im not interested in fighting with you or the hiefer that initiated this. I unlike you deuche bags have little time to waste, so with that in mind fu** you and eat sh**! :D

    You should be banned just for you stupidity.
    Last edited by Bob Saget; 02-22-2006 at 09:02 AM.

  15. #14

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    Bob have a look at this

    https://www.aptfund.com/?xlp

  16. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    44

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    thanks but anything that uses a templatemonster.com web template cannot be legit.

  17. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    27,212

    Re: Investors out there with any good leads?

    buy lottery tickets!or do your web homework!why would successful investors hang around scam.com!?or isn't insider trading advice illegal!?hehe!!

Similar Threads

  1. Capitec Investors LTD
    By JBUCK in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 04:37 AM
  2. investors advisory
    By dropdd fred in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 01:15 AM
  3. Angel investors
    By investment066 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:31 PM
  4. ANGEL INVESTORS, Please help?
    By BrianM in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 12:43 AM
  5. Dow jumps as good as 900 as investors aim bargains
    By Spusevefses in forum Conspiracy Theories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 12:42 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
act, address, advice, another, ass, ate, attitude, bags, ban, banned, bet, better, big, bit, blessed, blue, bring, bull, business, buy, called, cannot, care, careful, cartman, cash, check, comments, common, company, comparison, counting, couple, credit, daughter, dear, demons, design, details, difficult, dish, doing business, dollars, don, dont, door, dow, enter, experience, fat, favorite, feel, field, food stamps, fooled, forward, fund, future, fyi, gave, gold, good, governor, great, ground, gullible, guy, haha, hand, hands, hard, head, hell, hey, his, hole, homework, https, hyip, ignorant, ill, illegal, imbred, ime, insider, insider trading, inter, interest, interested, internet, investing, investments, ion, isn, joined, kiss, last, laugh, leads, legit, line, lol, los, losing, lot, lottery, love, luck, mail, marti, membership, millions, mind, mining, money, need, net, nice, noble, only, options, page, pages, pas, pathetic, personal, personally, point, pos, post, pounds, profit, profits, properties, protected, proves, quit, quote, real, receiving, registered, remarks, respect, retarded, risk, robert, sad, scam, scam.com, season, section, secure, seem, send, shares, short, silver, simply, site, spain, star, state, stock, stop, stories, stupid, successful, sweet, taste, ted, testing, they, thought, thousand, thread, tickets, time, touch, track, trading, trailer, turn, une, unemployment, ups, url, users, vest, wanted, waste, web, week, welfare, western, wisconsin, wise, woma, won, worthy, wow, wrong, www, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •