+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

To pray or not to pray for Obama?

Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily.com says to "Pray Obama Fails".

Joel Hilliker of the Philadelphia Trumpet says to "Pray for the President".

Are they both saying the same thing?

Some go to one extreme and some go to the other extreme. As far as proper respect for government and leaders, God help us to be balanced according to His Word.

As Mr. Hilliker noted, and I would emphasize in these trying times: "If a human command conflicts with God’s law, however, we must obey God—and then submit to the punishment; Acts 5:29."

Joseph Farah is right to encourage folks to pray Obama fails.

Joel Hilliker is right to encourage folks to pray for the president.

Of course our beloved country is under a curse or they would have never elected the illegitimate Gentile Obama! But part of our repentance is to acknowledge that fact and then go forward in attitude and in actions, in words and in deeds, and make sure Obama fails by returning to biblical standards (the Law of Moses tempered with the Sermon on the Mount) and reject our physical and spiritual idolatry and immorality that have brought us to this low point where British Israelites and Jews are in grave danger.

Joseph Farah and many others need to plea to diehard Catholics & Protestants to repent - if Obama is to fail.

"We The People" can reverse the curse by repentance, so help us God, or we'll soon be ravaged by weather and war. There actually comes a time, and it appears we're almost there, when we are to no longer pray for our people, no longer to intercede for God to withhhold divine punishment from our leaders or nation! (Jeremiah 7:16; 11:14; 14:11).

Was Isaiah wrong for being critical or disparaging his government?

Isaiah 1
    14 Alas, sinful nation,
    A people laden with iniquity,
    A brood of evildoers,
    Children who are corrupters!
    They have forsaken the LORD,
    They have provoked to anger
    The Holy One of Israel,
    They have turned away backward.
    5 Why should you be stricken again?
    You will revolt more and more.
    The whole head is sick,
    And the whole heart faints.

6 From the sole of the foot even to the head,
    There is no soundness in it,
    But wounds and bruises and putrefying sores;
    They have not been closed or bound up,
    Or soothed with ointment.
    7 Your country is desolate,
    Your cities are burned with fire;
    Strangers devour your land in your presence;
    And it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah dared to address the issue of treacherous and destructive militant minorities in the inner cities and rebuked Israel's government and people for it!

God's Word reveals many courageous servants who didn't merely pray for their leaders but took them to task. Remember John the Baptist and Herod? Moses and Pharaoh? Elijah and Ahab? It even got JB killed for daring to speak the plain truth to power. He told Herod it wasn't lawful for him to be in his adulterous affair and everybody knew about it! To fail to do less, isn't doing anybody a favor.

Was Elijah being disrespectful when he accused the king and his family of forsaking truth for tradition and cursing the nation?

1 Kings 17
    17 Then it happened, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said to him, “Is that you, O troubler of Israel?”
    18 And he answered, “I have not troubled Israel, but you and your father’s house have, in that you have forsaken the commandments of the LORD and have followed the Baals.

I don't want to be more righteous than God or more civil than the Prophets, but Christians are to learn how to judge, leaving the final judgment with the Father. Tough love is necessary at times, and facts shouldn't be dimissed as disparaging but recognized as genuine constructive criticism, even if ultra-sensitive or hypocritical folks feel disagree. Otherwise, how is it possible to obey Isaiah's divine decree to "Cry aloud and SPARE NOT and show my people their sins and the House of Jacob their transgressions"?

It was not lawful, it was a sin, for White Israelites to elect the Gentile usurper Obama, besides the fact he's never proven he's a natural born citizen (and thus very well could be illegitimate politically and spiritually), regardless if the Church of God ministers fail to say so publicly, but cowardly whisper among themselves.

Deuteronomy 17
    15 ...you shall surely set a king over you whom the LORD your God chooses; one from among your brethren [your own kind] you shall set as king over you; you may not set a foreigner [Gentile] over you, who is not your brother.

Hosea 8
    4 They set up kings, but not by Me; They made princes, but I did not acknowledge them...

Is the Plain Truth Too Strong?

Re: To pray or not to pray for Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post

Joseph Farah of WorldNetDaily.com says to "Pray Obama Fails".

Joel Hilliker of the Philadelphia Trumpet says to "Pray for the President".

Are they both saying the same thing?

Some go to one extreme and some go to the other extreme. As far as proper respect for government and leaders, God help us to be balanced according to His Word.

As Mr. Hilliker noted, and I would emphasize in these trying times: "If a human command conflicts with God’s law, however, we must obey God—and then submit to the punishment; Acts 5:29."

Of course our beloved country is under a curse or they would have never elected the illegitimate Gentile Obama! But part of our repentance is to acknowledge that fact and then go forward in attitude and in actions, in words and in deeds, and make sure Obama fails by returning to biblical standards (the Law of Moses tempered with the Sermon on the Mount) and reject our physical and spiritual idolatry and immorality that have brought us to this low point where British Israelites and Jews are in grave danger.

Joseph Farah and many others need to plea to diehard Catholics & Protestants to repent - if Obama is to fail.

"We The People" can reverse the curse by repentance, so help us God, or we'll soon be ravaged by weather and war. There actually comes a time, and it appears we're almost there, when we are to no longer pray for our people, no longer to intercede for God to withhhold divine punishment from our leaders or nation! (Jeremiah 7:16; 11:14; 14:11).

Isaiah 1
    14 Alas, sinful nation,
    A brood of evildoers,
    The Holy One of Israel,
    The whole head is sick,

Isaiah dared to address the issue of treacherous and destructive militant minorities in the inner cities and rebuked Israel's government and people for it!

God's Word reveals many courageous servants who didn't merely pray for their leaders but took them to task. Remember John the Baptist and Herod? Moses and Pharaoh? Elijah and Ahab? It even got JB killed for daring to speak the plain truth to power. He told Herod it wasn't lawful for him to be in his adulterous affair and everybody knew about it! To fail to do less, isn't doing anybody a favor.

Was Elijah being disrespectful when he accused the king and his family of forsaking truth for tradition and cursing the nation?

1 Kings 17
    17 Then it happened, when Ahab saw Elijah, that Ahab said to him, “Is that you, O troubler of Israel?”
    18 And he answered, “I have not troubled Israel, but you and your father’s house have, in that you have forsaken the commandments of the LORD and have followed the Baals.

I don't want to be more righteous than God or more civil than the Prophets, but Christians are to learn how to judge, leaving the final judgment with the Father. Tough love is necessary at times, and facts shouldn't be dimissed as disparaging but recognized as genuine constructive criticism, even if ultra-sensitive or hypocritical folks feel disagree. Otherwise, how is it possible to obey Isaiah's divine decree to "Cry aloud and SPARE NOT and show my people their sins and the House of Jacob their transgressions"?

It was not lawful, it was a sin, for White Israelites to elect the Gentile usurper Obama, besides the fact he's never proven he's a natural born citizen (and thus very well could be illegitimate politically and spiritually), regardless if the Church of God ministers fail to say so publicly, but cowardly whisper among themselves.

Deuteronomy 17
    15 ...you shall surely set a king over you whom the LORD your God chooses; one from among your brethren [your own kind] you shall set as king over you; you may not set a foreigner [Gentile] over you, who is not your brother.

Hosea 8
    4 They set up kings, but not by Me; They made princes, but I did not acknowledge them...

Genesis 12:2-3 is talking about the Nation Israel:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
    3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
    Genesis 12:2-3

Turns out America turned its back on Israel and the prophecy was fulfilled.

Remember Katrina? You'll be surprised how that related to Israel.

1991 30 October - The Oslo Accord
    President George H. Bush promoted and proudly signed the infamous Oslo Accord at the Madrid Peace Conference on October 30, 1991. The Oslo Accord was labeled a "Land for Peace" accord that demanded Israel award their land to the Palestinian murderers and terrorists in exchange for peace. The perverse Oslo proposition was simple: give us your land and we’ll stop killing you.
    1991 31 October - The Next Day – The Perfect Storm hits

What really occurred on September 11?
    Several days prior to September 11, 2001, violent terrorists rocked Israel. I remember watching the weeping Jewish mothers and fathers carrying the bodies of their children on the news. Innocent children were literally blown apart simply because they were Jews. During this time the American administration forbid and threatened Israel with financial bribery if they retaliated. That Sunday on September 9, 2001, I remarked to the church, if America keeps this hostile attitude toward Israel, America will suffer a major terrorist attack. Little did I realize, in two days America would suffer the greatest single terrorist attack in history. . .

http://www.av1611.org/katrina.html

Hal Lindsey believes America's decline began on 9/13:

1/9/09
    http://www.hallindsey.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=322

1/16/09
    http://www.hallindsey.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=324
    Last edited by travellingman; 01-21-2009 at 03:55 PM.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Great!....another Bible-babbler! Basing his life on a book of myths.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Great!....another Bible-babbler! Basing his life on a book of myths.
    Perhaps the reason the Bible hasn't seemed logical to you before now is you haven't been exposed to it in all its splendor. Proceed and be exposed. Pay close attention to the number 11.
    No way this is a myth. There will never be another book in history like this one:

As any serious Bible student knows, God has specific meanings for certain numbers. Several books have been written about the Bible and numbers, such as, Biblical Mathematics by Ed. F. Vallowe, Bible Numerics by Dr. Peter S. Ruckman, Number in Scripture by E.W. Bullinger, Numbers in the Bible by Robert D. Johnston, and Triskaidekaphodia - The Fear Of The Number 13 by Dr. Paul Heaton.
    Bulllinger, writes in his excellent book, Number in Scripture:
    "The question which we have to answer is--Is number used with design or by chance? Surely if God uses it, it must be with infinite wisdom and with glorious perfection. And so it is. Each number has its own significance . . . Numbers, . . . and their secrets, hold an important place in the words as well as in the works of God. . ."
    (E.W. Bullinger, Number in Scripture, pp. 20-21)
    Ed Vallowe, writes in Biblical Mathematics:
    "If the Bible is an inspired Book as it claims to be, are not its numbers as well as its words inspired? One of its books is called 'Numbers'. . . One out of every five Scriptures in the Bible contains a number. . .The Bible is a book from beginning to end that is built upon a vast system of numbers which is interwoven with the doctrines of the Word of God."
    (Ed F. Vallowe, Biblical Mathematics, p. 20)
    One example of the Bible's unique meanings to numbers, is the dreaded number 666 – the mark of the Beast, mentioned in Revelation 13:18.
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Revelation 13:18
    The Bible clearly associated the number SIX with man. Rev. 13:18 reads ". ..for it is the number of a man. . "
    This number-six-man correlation is found throughout the Bible.
    Man was created on the SIXTH day:
    And God said, Let us make MAN in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. . . .
    And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the SIXTH day. (Gen. 1:26, 27, 31)
    SIX days for MAN to labour.
    SIX days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
    But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: (Exodus 20:9, 10)
    SIX days belonged to MAN, but the seventh to the Lord.
    MAN could sow the land SIX years, but the seventh belonged to the Lord..
    SIX years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof;
    But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the LORD: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard. (Leviticus 25:3,4)
    SIX years the land belonged to MAN, but the seventh was the Lords’.
    Why? SIX belongs to MAN.
    There are SIXTY-SIX books of the Bible. The Bible is God’s message for MAN.
    The word MAN occurs SIX times in Genesis chapter SIX. (verses 3,5,6, 2 times in 7, 9)
    The word MAN occurs SIX times in II Chronicles chapter SIX. (verses 5,16,22,29,30,36)
    The word MAN occurs SIX times in Galatians chapter SIX. (verses 1,3,4,5,7,17)
    There are seven dispensations in the Bible. MAN is in control of SIX. The seventh dispensation (the millenium) the Lord is in control.
    The seven dispensations are:
    1 Innocence - from the creation to the fall – MAN’s
    2 Conscience - from the fall to the Flood – MAN’s
    3 Human Government - from the Flood to the call of Abraham – MAN’s
    4 Promise - from the call of Abraham to the giving of the Law at Sinai under Moses – MAN’s
    5 Law - from Sinai to Calvary – MAN’s
    6 Grace - from Calvary to the Kingdom – MAN’s
    7 Kingdom - the 1000-year Messianic Era – GOD’s.
    Joshua is the SIXTH book of the Old Testament:
    The book of Joshua is:
    The first book named after a MAN.
    The word Joshua has SIX letters.
    The word MEN occurs SIX times in Joshua SIX (verses 2,3,9,13,22,23)
    Israel marches around Jericho SIX times in chapter SIX.
    SIX times once a day for SIX days, the seventh day – SEVEN times (millenium reign)
    Joshua has 24 (4 x SIX) chapters.
    The word MAN occurs 30 (5 x SIX) times in Joshua.
    Romans is the SIXTH book of the New Testament:
    The book of Romans is:
    The word Romans has SIX letters. (Only book in NT with SIX letters.)
    Romans has the word MAN in it – RoMANs (only book in the Bible with MAN)
    MAN is the SIXTH word in Romans CHAPTER SIX:SIX(6:6)
    MAN is the SIXTH word in SIX verses in Romans (2:1, 2:3, 2:6, 3:28, 5:7, 6:6)
    Romans has SIXteen chapters
    The phrase "Son of MAN" is found in 84 (14 x SIX) verses in the New Testament. FOURTEEN is the number for DELIVERANCE and SIX is the number for MAN. Jesus Christ, the Son of MAN, came into the world to DELIVER (14) MAN (6).
    Even the secular world of MAN is woven with the number SIX. The world may "boast" of the antiquity and irrelevance of the King James Bible, but they continually "testify" to it’s truthfulness.
    For instance, in the world system of MAN:
    There are SIXty seconds (SIX x 10) in a minute.
    There are SIXty minutes (SIX x 10) in an hour.
    There are 24 (4 x SIX) hours in a day.
    There are 360 (60 x SIX) days in the Biblical year.
    There are 12 (2 x SIX) months in a year.
    There are 24 (4 x SIX) Time zones.
    There are 360 (SIXty x SIX) degrees in longitude and latitude
    There are 12 (2 x SIX) inches in a foot.
    There are 36 (SIX x SIX) inches in a yard
    There are 5280 (880 x SIX) feet in a mile
    There are 360 (SIXty x SIX) degrees in a circle - the earth.
    You could not do it with ANY other number – try it! Pick ANY other number and try it!
    There are SIX major members in the human body; head, torso, two arms and two legs.
    The average body contains approximately SIX quarts of blood.
    The blood in the average body, travels 12,000 miles (2,000 x SIX) in one day.
    The average heart beats 72 (12 x SIX) times a minute
    There are SIXty Thousand (60,000 = SIX x 10,000) miles (that's right 60,000 MILES!) of blood vessels in the human body
    The average lung weighs about SIX hundred grams.
    The average lung’s capacity is SIX liters.
    There are SIX hundred muscles in the human body
    There are SIX senses in the human body -- seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, touching and equilibrium
    There are SIX primary systems in the human body: the skeletal, circulatory, muscular, nervous, digestive and reproductive.
    The standard measure for a man is SIX feet.
    Average weight at birth is SIX lbs.
    Population is right now – SIX billion (good time for the Lord to come)
    Ever wondered why a MAN is buried SIX feet in the ground? Call your local cemetery and ask them why specifically SIX? Why not 7 or 8 or 5 etc.? WHY SIX? I personally called several cemeteries and asked them why SIX feet? None had any idea, other than that’s the "de facto standard". But, I know why. . . SIX is the number for man.
    By the way, when TV produced a show on the "bionic MAN" what did they call it? You betcha’ – The SIX million dollar man.
    Wonder why? SIX is God’s number for MAN.
    As you can plainly see, when God establishes a "number-relationship" — it is certain.

S I X

WEAKNESS OF MAN -- EVILS OF SATAN -- MANIFESTATION OF SIN

In the Bible this number usually has an intensely evil significance, standing for the MANIFESTATION OF SIN. To the Jew the number "SIX" had a sinister meaning. As SEVEN was the sacred number, SIX fell short of it and failed. SIX was the charge that met defeat, with success just in its grasp. It had within it the stroke of doom. It had the ability to be great, but failed to measure up. It was for the Jew what THIRTEEN is for many today -- an evil number. It is possible that the dread of this number was revealed one night at the table when THIRTEEN men broke brad and one went out to betray the Master. From that room went one to commit the blackest sacrifice of history. Thus SIX was an evil number for the Jews. It is important to keep this in mind when we come to the number "666" in Revelation.

Man was created on the SIXTH day. His appointed days of labor was SIX. (Genesis 1:24-31) (Exodus 20:8-11). The Hebrew slave was to serve SIX years. For SIX years the land was to be sown and to rest during the seventh. The kingdoms of this world are to last SIX Thousand years.

Moses was compelled to wait for SIX days on the Mount before God revealed Himself to him. (Exodus 24:15-18). SIX days the children of Israel compassed the city of Jericho before its walls fell on the seventh. (Joshua 6:1-2).

In Daniel 3:1-30, Nebuchadnezzar, a type of those who seek to "deify" man, erected a "Golden Image", typical of himself, and commanded the rulers and people to fall down before it and worship it under penalty of death. The dimensions of the "Image" are worthy of note. It was sixty cubits high and SIX cubits broad. It was prophetic of the "Image of the Beast", that the False Prophet will command the people to worship in the Tribulation Period after the Christians have been raptured out of this life. (Revelation 13:3-18).

This number SIX is also connected with SATAN'S INFLUENCE OVER MAN. The SIXTH character in the Bible is the Serpent, which represents Satan. The first SIX in the Word of God are: The TRINITY; (3) Adam, (4) Eve, (5) and the serpent (6). (Genesis 1:1-2; John 1:1-2; Genesis 2:21-24; Genesis 3:1-15)

In Revelation 12:9 and 20:2 the serpent is called the Devil, and Satan. Thus the SIXTH character in the Bible is Satan.

The SIXTH time the name of Job occurs in the book of Job it was Satan who used his name, slandering Job by asking a question with SIX words.

"Then Satan answered the Lord and said, DOTH -- JOB -- SERVE -- GOD -- FOR -- NOUGHT?" (Job 1:9)

In Matthew's account of the temptation of Jesus by the Devil, the word "Devil" occurs four times, the work "tempter" one time and the word "Satan" once, making SIX in all. (Luke 4:1-13).

When Jesus was accused of casting out devils by Beezlebub, the prince of the devils, He asked, "HOW -- CAN -- SATAN -- CAST -- OUT -- SATAN? (Mark 3:22-23) Here are SIX words connected with Satan.

The chief priests rejected Jesus as their king by replying to Pilate with SIX words, "WE -- HAVE -- NO -- KING -- BUT -- CAESAR." (John 19:15)

The SIXTH time the expression "Thousand Years" occurs in Revelation 20:1-8 it is connected with Satan.

"And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth." (Verses 7-8)

The work of Satan is seen in connection with the SIXTH vial in Revelation 16:12-14. The work of Satan is also seen in connection with the sounding of the SIXTH trumpet in Revelation 9:13-20.

In the list of the words of the flesh as given by Paul in Galatians 5:19-21 the SIXTH one is "Witchcraft".

Goliath, who challenged the armies of Israel, had SIX pieces of equipment in his armor. There were (1) a helmet of brass upon his head; (2) a coat of mail made of brass; (3) greaves of brass upon his legs; (4) a target of brass between his shoulders; (5) a spear; and (6) a shield. (1 Samuel 17:4-8) When David went out to meet him, he too FIVE smooth stones. Here is GRACE overcoming SATAN and man. (1 Samuel 17:40-45)

The children of Israel in the wilderness lusted after SIX things.

"And the mixt multitude that was among them fell a lusting: and the children of Israel also wept again, and said, Who shall give us flesh to eat? We remember (1) the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely, (2) the cucumbers, and (3) the melons, and (4) the leeks, and (5) the onions, and (6) the garlic." (Numbers 11:4-5)

This number SIX might not seem to apply to the Devil in 1 Timothy 3:16. But this passage, too, is in keeping with all the other passages on number SIX. Here is one of the great truths of the Word of God. The key to it is found in the word "manifest". John said,

"For his purpose was the Son of God MANIFESTED, that He might destroy the works of the Devil." (1 John 3:8)

"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness." (1 Timothy 3:16).

1. God was manifest in the flesh
    2. Justified in the Spirit
    3. Seen of angels
    4. Preached unto the Gentiles
    5. Believed on in the world
    6. Received up into glory."

How this passage glows with truth when seen in the light of numbers. The first of the SIX statements is "MANIFEST in the flesh." ONE stands four Unity. Jesus declares His ONENESS with the Father, and it stirred up the opposition of the Devil's crowd. In John 10:30 He said, "I and my Father are ONE." Then the Jews took up stones to stone Him" (verse 31), displaying the opposition of the Devil to His testimony that He and the Father are ONE. "For this purpose was the Son of God MANIFESTED, that He might destroy the works of the Devil." (1 John 3:8)

The SECOND statement is "Justified in the Spirit". When John baptized Jesus the Holy Spirit came upon Him and pointed out Jesus as the Son of God. John said,

"I knew Him not: but He that sent me to baptize with water, the same said unto me, Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending and remaining on Him, the same is He that baptizeth with the Holy Ghost. And I saw and bare record that this is the Son of God." (John 1:34-35)

The descent of the Holy Spirit in visible form, like unto a dove, singled out Jesus and SEPARATED Him from all the other as the one who is God's Son. This is the first time in the history of the world that the Holy Spirit found a lodging place upon the earth. Before this, the Holy Spirit came and returned, but now He comes to remain upon Christ. Thus, the Spirit justified His claim as being the Son of God. TWO is the number for Division and Separation. After this He overcame the devil in the wilderness. (Matthew 4:1-11) Number TWO is also UNION. Here we see the UNION of the Son and the Holy Spirit. TWO as ONE. The THIRD statement is "Seen of Angels". THREE is the number of God. The Divine Number. It is always associated with the God-head, in creation and resurrection. On the morning of our Lord's resurrection the angels of God were at the tomb and testified to His resurrection. (Luke 24:4-5); Matthew 28:1-7; Luke 24:22-23)

The FOURTH statement is "Preached unto the Gentiles". After His resurrection He was preached unto the Gentiles. FOUR is the number for the world and the lost man. For years controversy has been going on between certain groups as to whether or not the unsaved man is a subject of gospel address. One group contends that the gospel is to be preached to only the unregenerated person. The other group contends that man will be saved whether he wants to or not and the gospel should be preached only to the elect. FOUR is the number that represents man in his natural state in this world, one in the first creation. Here, in the FOURTH statement, it is said that Christ was preached unto the Gentiles, proving the necessity of taking the gospel to lost men everywhere.

The FIFTH statement is "Believed on in the world". FIVE is the number of GRACE. When one believes on Christ, that very moment he is saved by GRACE. Read Ephesians 2:8. Nothing is said about baptism in this statement. "By whom also we access by faith into this GRACE wherein we stand." (Romans 5:2)

The SIXTH statement is "Received up into Glory". This is the ascension. In Ephesians 1:20-21 Paul tells about Christ being raised from the dead and set at God's right hand in heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion. Paul makes it plain that the principality and power here is the Devil and his influence.

"Put on the whole armor of God that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the Devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, and powers." etc. (Ephesians 6:11-12)

When Christ was received up into glory far above all principality and power, that Manifest His triumph over the Devil. This enables the reader to understand the SIX divisions of 1 Timothy 3:16 and their connection with the Devil.

The SIXTH time the word "Darkness" occurs in 1 John 2:11 is:

"He that hatesth his brother is in darkness and walketh in darkness."

When this is read in the light of 1 John 3:11-12 the work of the Devil becomes more apparent.

"This is the message that we have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another. Not as Cain, who was of that Wicked ONE, and slew his brother."

The FOURTH time the word "Darkness" is found is "He that saith he is in the light, and hatesth his brother, is in darkness even until now." (Verse 9) FOUR is the number of the world, the flesh. So the one who hates his brother is in the flesh, worldly, and of the Devil, and is still in darkness, and has never been in the light, though claiming to be so.

Thus, we find that SIX shows the WEAKNESS OF MAN and the EVILS OF SATAN. This is true all through the Word of the Lord.

SIX is mentioned 199 times in the Bible.

S I X T Y

PRIDE

SIXTY seems to stand for PRIDE. The image which Nebuchadnezzar set up was SIXTY cubits (90 feet) high. (Daniel 3:1) PRIDE prompted him to erect this image. He dreamed of a great image (chapter 2) whose head was of gold. Daniel told him that he (Nebuchadnezzar) was that head of gold. (Daniel 2:36-38) This, along with his greatness, filled him with PRIDE, as recorded in chapter 4, verse 30.

"Is not this great Babylon, MY power, and for the honor of MY MAJESTY."

While he was yet speaking a voice came from heaven saying,

"O King Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; the kingdom is departed from thee." (verse 3)

For seven years he was deprived of his reason and he was made to eat grass with the beasts of the field. This was God's judgment upon him for his PRIDE. This record follows immediately after his erection of the great image, SIXTY cubits high.

SIXTY is SIX times TEN, the numbers for Satan and the LAW. Satan fills those with PRIDE and boasting who are under the LAW.

"Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what LAW? Of works? Nay: but by the law of faith." (Romans 3:27)

This number is mentioned 14 times in the Word of God.

S I X T Y - S I X
    IDOL WORSHIP

SIXTY-SIX is the number connected with IDOL WORSHIP. The image which Nebuchadnezzar erected to be worshipped was SIXTY cubits high, and SIX cubits broad.

"Nebuchadnezzar the king made an image of gold, whose height was threescore (60) cubits, and the breadth thereof six cubits: he set it up in the plain of Dura, in the province of Babylon." (Daniel 3:1)

The verses that follow this show that Nebuchadnezzar commanded all people to worship his golden image, or be cast into the burning fiery furnace. (Daniel 3:23) This connects SIXTY-SIX with IDOL WORSHIP.

Jeremiah prophesied that Judah would be carried into Babylonian captivity because of their IDOLATRY. He said unto the people,

"The Lord has sent unto you all His servants the prophets, but ye have not harkened, nor inclined your ear to hear. They said, turn again now, every one from his evil way . . . and go not after OTHER GODS to serve them and to worship them, and to provoke me to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt. Yet ye have not harkened unto me, saith the Lord . . . Therefore thus saith the Lord of hosts, because ye have not heard my words, behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the Lord, and Nebuchadnezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land and against the inhabitants thereof . . . and this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon, SEVENTY years. (Jeremiah 25:4-11)

FROM this it is seen that Judah went into Babylonian captivity SEVENTY years because of IDOL WORSHIP. It has already been seen that the number SIXTY-SIX is connected with IDOL WORSHIP. Now see how their IDOL WORSHIP and the SEVENTY years of Babylonian captivity was forecast in the numbers in Jacob's family that went into Egypt.

"All the souls that came with Jacob into Egypt, which came out of his loins, besides Jacob's sons' wives, all the souls were THREESCORE and SIX (66); and the sons of Joseph, which was born unto him in Egypt, were two souls; all the souls of the house of Jacob, which came into Egypt, were THREE-SCORE and TEN." (Genesis 46:26-27)

SIXTY-SIX of Jacob's descendents went with him into Egypt. Jacob himself, Joseph, and Joseph's two sons made SEVENTY in all who were in Egypt. Their sojourn ended in bondage. In the number SIXTY-SIX, the number found in verse 26, there is foreshadowed the reason why Judah would go into Babylonian captivity, that is for IDOL WORSHIP, represented by SIXTY-SIX. The SEVENTY in verse 27 forecasts the duration of the Babylonian captivity, SEVENTY years. Was this an accident? If so, why did all those numbers exactly correspond to the number for IDOL WORSHIP, and to the number of years they were in BABYLONIAN captivity? Jeremiah's prophecy was spoken about eleven hundred years after Jacob went into Egypt.

It was in the reign of Josiah, in the THIRTEENTH year, that Jeremiah was called to prophesy against Judah's evil rebellious ways. (Jeremiah 1:2 and 25:3) This is the number for REBELLION. This number is mentioned ONLY SIX times in the Bible, the number SIXTY-SIX meaning IDOL WORSHIP.

There are SIXTY-SIX books of the Bible. The Bible is God's message for man.
    S I X H U N D R E D

WARFARE

SIX HUNDRED is the number that is connect with WARFARE. Pharaoh pursued Israel with SIX HUNDRED chariots.

"And he took SIX HUNDRED chosen chariots, and all the chariots of Egypt, and captains over every one of them." (Exodus 14:7)

Israel, under Shamgar, slew SIX HUNDRED of the Philistines with ox goads. (Judges 3:31)

SIX HUNDRED of the soldiers of the tribe of Benjamin escaped slaughter in a battle and hid in the rock of Rimmon. (Judges 20:46-47)

The Danities sent up SIX HUNDRED men with weapons of war to take the city of Laish. (Judges 18:7-11)

Goliath's spear weighed SIX HUNDRED shekels of iron. (1 Samuel 17:7)

David had about SIX HUNDRED men with him when he was being pursued by Saul. (1 Samuel 23:13)

With SIX HUNDRED men David pursued and defeated the Amalekites. (1 Samuel 30:1-18)

S I X H U N D R E D S I X T Y - S I X

THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST AND ANTI-CHRIST

This remarkable number has for many centuries been the subject of comment, because of its prominence in the thirteenth chapter of Revelation, where we are definitely invited to solve its meaning. In verse 18, we read:

"Here is WISDOM. Let him that hat understanding COUNT the number of the BEAST: for it is the number of a man; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREE SCORE AND SIX." (Revelation 13:18)

Now that a knowledge of the meaning of the various numbers has been acquired the NUMBER OF THE BEAST can be COUNTED, and the Bible shows just where to start counting. Revelation 13:18 which gives the number of the Beast, and tells the reader to count that number, starts by saying, "Here is WISDOM". Revelation 17:9 opens by saying,

"And here is the mind WHICH HATH WISDOM."

That statement is followed by a series of numbers which add up to 666, the number of the BEAST. The passage must be read and counted to Revelation 17:14. That verse says,

"THESE shall make WAR with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them."

The number for WARFARE is 600.

In VERSE 9 there are 7 heads, 7 mountains, and 1 woman.

In VERSE 10 there are 7 kings; 5 are fallen, 1 that is , and 1 that is not yet come.

In VERSE 11 it is said that the best was the 8th, and was of the 7th, and that goeth into perdition.

In VERSE 12 there are 10 horns, and 10 kings, and 1 hours.

In VERSE 13 they have 1 mind, and give their strength and power to the beast.

In VERSE 14 there is war, and the number for that is 600.

Add these numbers. The total is 666. It is amazing! These numbers are all taken from the Bible itself. If the reader will refer back to the numbers that add up to 666, he will find that the 5th number in the list is FIVE, the 8th number is EIGHT, and the 10th number is TEN. John said,

"Let him that hath understanding, COUNT the NUMBER of the Beast."

The numbers 5, 8, and 10 are the numbers that coincide with themselves in the list. These three numbers when added together, equal 23, or DEATH. Those who refuse to submit to the authority of the beast will be killed, unless they go into hiding.

The BEAST'S NUMBER can also be reached by adding 66, the number of idol worship, and 600, the number for warfare. Both idol worship and warfare will be connected with the beast. I ask you to read Revelation 13:13-15.

There were three men in Scripture which stand out as the avowed enemy of God and His people. Each is branded with the number SIX that we may not miss their significance.

1. GOLIATH, whose height was 6 cubits, and he had 6 pieces of armor; his spear's head weighed 600 shekels of iron (1 Samuel 17:4-7)

2. NEBUCHADNEZZAR, whose "image" which he set up, was 60 cubits broad (Daniel 3:1) and which was worshipped when the music a heard from 6 specified instruments.

3. ANTICHRIST, whose number is 666 as revealed in Revelation 13:18

In the first we have ONE SIX connected with the PRIDE of FLESHLY might.
    In the second we have TWO SIXES connected with the PRIDE of absolute DOMINION.
    In the third we have THREE SIXES connected with the PRIDE of SATANIC guidance.

Now many thousands of the Greek words, of which the New Testament is composed, have been counted, and only FIVE words have so far been discovered which have the number 666 hidden behind them. The first of these FIVE words occurs in the story of the sudden storm on the lake of Galilee. The Lord Jesus is asleep in the boat, and terrified by the violence of the storm, the disciples awake Him with the cry, "Lord, save us: we perish." The incident is related in Matthew, Mark and Luke, and though the wording of the cry is different in each case, the Holy Spirit evidently giving the despairing cry of three different disciples in the boat, yet the same word, "apollumetha" -- "we perish", occurs in each Gospel, and the number behind it is the mystic number 666!

Like so many of our Lord's miracles, the incident is evidently a typical one and shows us the picture of the Church of Christ in jeopardy. The cause of the danger is described by each writer, it is that the boat was becoming filled with water. Now water is a type of the world, the church is intended to be in the world, even as the ship is in the sea, but just as it is dangerous to let the water get into the ship, so it is dangerous when the world gets into the church.

"They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world." (John 17:16)

says our Lord to His disciples. The world, however, got into the church in its early days, and now the church is nearly full of the world, even as "the ship was covered with the waves". Dances, theatricals, social hours, worldly singing are common things in churches, and it is all done in the name of religion!

Thus we have reached the Time of the End, when the true Church of Christ, imperiled by the near setting-up of the Anti-Christ, is crying to the Savior to save it from the danger, and according to His Promise, call it up to meet Him in the air!

Hence the first use of this number is in a type picture f the deadly peril of the church, when the world has filled it, and its rescue from this danger by the voice of Christ, Himself stilling the storm.

The second word with this number is "PARDOSIS" -- "TRADITION". It occurs significantly THIRTEEN times only! The first place is in Matthew 15:2, 3, 6 where our Lord asked the Pharisees,

"Why do ye also transgress the commandments of God by your tradition?"

He adds, quoting form Isaiah,

"But in vain they do worship Me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

The chief peril of the true church consists of departure from God's own Word. The largest nominal body, the Roman Catholic Church, deliberately places the teaching of "Mother Church" above the "God-breathed" Scriptures. This destructive characteristic of the nominal church is stamped by God, through this work "tradition", with this terrible number 666. The chart and compass of God's people is ever God's Holy Word. No traditions of men, mis-called church teaching, should ever be allowed to supplant it.

The third word is "PLEURAN" -- "SIDE", and occurs FIVE times, first in John 19:34, where we read,

"But one of the soldiers with a spear pierced His side, and forthwith came there out blood and water."

This work "pleura" is always used in the accusative case, "pleuran" and in this form it counts up to 666!
    (Also read John 20:20, 25, 27)

Our Lord was already dead. The Atoning Sacrifice was complete, there needed nothing further, the work was done when He cried, "It is finished" and "gave up the ghost". The offering had been made "once for all", it needs no repetition. Yet here was one, a Roman, daring to pretend to finish the work, and today he has many imitators, who offers what they call the sacrifice of the mass, which they declare to be an actual re-enactment of the dread scene on Calvary. All such "blasphemous fables", as our Book of Common Prayer calls the Sacrifices of Masses, God stamps with awful number 666, the number of the Beast!

The fourth word is "EUPORIA" -- "WEALTH". It only occurs in Acts 19:25. Demetrius, a silversmith, who made solver shrines for Diana, thereby getting "no small gain", calls together his fellow-craftsmen, and says to them,

"Sir, ye know that by this craft we have our wealth."

This word "wealth" then, is stamped by God with this dreadful number 666, for the worship of graven images is an abomination in God's sight. Yet this sin is rampant in the nominal church today, and houses of prayer are filled with images, while many are erected in the streets, and thousands set up graven images in their own homes before which they bow. It is all leading up rapidly to that day when the Image of the Beast, whose number is 666, will be set up, and worship of it will be compulsory on pain of death. That terrible man of sin, who will declare himself to be God incarnate!

The fifth word will be found in 1 Peter 1:1, "DIASPORAS" -- "SCATTERED". This letter is thus addressed to the "scattered" saints of God, and this word is stamped with this number 666, because the true Church of God would be persecuted and "scattered" down all the centuries by those who loved the world, traditions, the sacrifice of the mass, wealth, and image worship, better than the things of God. The Beast, which has scattered the true church, is rearing today more arrogantly than ever, and conditions are rapidly maturing for the final full revelation of the Mystery of Iniquity, following on the Rapture of the Saints, who "number" as we shall see in the next chapter, 888, is a very different one from that of the Beast, whose "number is six hundred, threescore and six."

What about the number eleven?
    Is there a specific meaning connected with the number eleven found in the Word of God?
    There are two clear meanings associated with the number eleven.
    One meaning of the number "eleven" is urgent, the last chance, or something is about to happen.
    This meaning is expressed in the "eleventh hour". The Lord Jesus Christ speaks of the number "eleven" only twice, both times in Matthew 20, in the phrase "the eleventh hour".
    The "eleventh hour" is urgency, the last chance before something happens.
    Matthew 20
    20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard.
    2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard.
    3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace,
    4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
    5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
    4 And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way.
    5 Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise.
    6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle?
    7 They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.
    8 So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first.
    9 And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny.
    10 But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny.
    11 And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house,
    12 Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day.
    13 But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny?
    In Biblical times, a day was measured in 12 hour increments, from sunrise to sunset, and the twelfth hour was darkness and night. So the phrase the eleventh hour referred to the very last hour, the hour just before sunset.
    In Matthew 20, the Lord Jesus coined the famous phrase "the eleventh hour". The "eleventh hour" has echoed through the years as a warning or urgency: "time is running out" – "the last possible moment."
    A few secular definitions of the "eleventh hour":
    Idioms & Axiums currently used in America, says of the "eleventh hour":
    "To come at "the eleventh hour" implies that it comes in the last hour before the deadline."
    (Idioms & Axiums currently used in America, www.pride-unlimited.com/probono/idioms1.html)
    Idiom Archive, writes:
    "at the eleventh hour(adv) :at the latest or last possible time. The latest possible moment. Time just before it is too late"
    (Idiom Archive, www.eltc.com/idioms.html)
    InfoPlease, has under "the eleventh hour":
    "The eleventh hour: the last possible moment for doing something: to change plans at the eleventh hour."
    (www.infoplease.com)
    The number eleven is clearly connected with "the last chance".
    Is the Lord sending America and the world an urgent "eleventh hour" warning? Are we standing at the "eleventh hour" before the "deadline"?
    Are we watching the "eleventh hour" of a major event in human history?
    Maybe. . .
    The Bible plainly paints another portrait of the number eleven. One that unmistakably weaves throughout the Word of God.
    And one that is much clearer. . . and much, much more alarming.
    The Bible clearly associates the number eleven with "judgement".
    THE FIRST JUDGEMENT AFTER THE FALL. . .
    The first "judgement" executed upon mankind after the fall of man, resulted from Cain killing his brother Abel. The judgement was executed in Genesis chapter four verse "eleven".
    Genesis 4:11
    And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;
    Somebody's probably thinking. . . Whoa! Just a minute. . . The chapter and verse numbers aren't "inspired" — there are no chapter and verse numbers in the "original Hebrew" manuscripts! So that eliminates any chapter/verse number "meanings".
    If the chapters and numbers for the verses aren't "inspired" — are the "vowels" and "spaces"? There are no vowels, spaces or lower case letters in the "original Hebrew" text. (also the Hebrew text read left to right).
    If only the "original Hebrew" manuscript is inspired, etc. — let's remove the spaces, vowels and lower case letters from the Old Testament! By doing so, can you read the following chapter?
    SLMFDVDTHLRDSMYSHPHRDSHLLNTWNTHMK
    THMTLDWNNGRNPSTRSHLDTHMBSDTHSTLLW
    TRSHRSTRTHMYSLHLDTHMNTHPTHSFRGHTS
    NSSFRHSNMSSKYTHGHWLKTHRGHTHVLLYFT
    HSHDWFDTHWLLFRNVLFRTHRTWTHMTHYRDN
    DTHYSTFFTHYCMFRTMTHPRPRSTTBLBFRMN
    THPRSNCFMNNMSTHNNTSTMYHDWTHLMYCPR
    NNTHVRSRLYGDNSSNDMRCYSHLLFLLWMLLT
    HDYSFMYLFNDWLLDWLLNTHHSFTHLRDFRVR
    Have we settled that?
    Are we ready to proceed?
    Thank you. . . ;-)
    THE SECOND JUDGEMENT WAS NOAH’S FLOOD. . .
    The second judgment was the flood of Noah’s day. The "judgement" was executed in Genesis chapter seven verse "eleven".
    Genesis 7:11
    In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
    THE THIRD JUDGEMENT FELL UPON CANAAN. . .
    Noah had three sons; Shem, Ham and Japheth. Because that Ham looked upon the "nakedness of his father" God executed judgement against Ham’s son Canaan. Note: God couldn’t curse Ham because God had already blessed Ham in Genesis 9:1, so the curse fell to Canaan.
    Genesis 9:25, describes the judgement of Canaan:
    Genesis 9:25
    And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.
    Ever wondered why God "judged" Ham's son Canaan? Ham had at least four sons; Cush, Mizraim, Phut, and Canaan (Genesis 10:6). Why the curse on Canaan? Normally, the curse or blessing is bestowed upon the first-born. Why the "cursed be Canaan"?
    Was it because Canaan had "eleven" sons? The "curse of Canaan" was executed upon the "eleven" sons of Canaan.
    Genesis 10:15-18
    15 And Canaan begat Sidon (1) his firstborn, and Heth, (2)
    16 And the Jebusite, (3) and the Amorite, (4) and the Girgasite, (5)
    17 And the Hivite, (6) and the Arkite, (7) and the Sinite, (8)
    18 And the Arvadite, (9) and the Zemarite, (10) and the Hamathite: (11) and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
    THE JUDGEMENT AT THE TOWER OF BABEL. . .
    The Bible describes the infamous "Tower of Babel". The Tower of Babel was Nimrod’s attempt to bring in history’s heralded "one-world-order". And God executed judgement on Nimrod and company by confounding their language, so they couldn’t understand each other:
    The judgement on Nimrod occurred in Genesis chapter "eleven" verse seven.
    Genesis 11:7
    Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech.
    THE JUDGEMENT OF THE MEN OF SODOM. . .
    Because of the wickedness of Sodom and Gomorrah, God sent two angels to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah. As the two angels came to Lot’s house, the men of Sodom surrounded Lot’s house, calling for Lot to let them have the men (the angels) for sexual perversion. And the two angels executed "judgement" on the men of Sodom by smiting them with blindness. The judgement was executed in Genesis chapter 19 verse "eleven":
    Genesis 19:11
    And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.
    THE JUDGEMENT OF EGYPT. . .
    In B.C. 1700, the children of Israel were slaves to Egypt. And God called a man named Moses to deliver Israel to the "promised land". But Pharaoh, king of Egypt refused to let Israel go. Because Pharaoh, king of Egypt refused to release the children of Israel, the Lord executed "eleven" judgements against Egypt:
    1. The plague of Blood. (Exodus 7:19-21)
    2. The plague of Frogs. (Exodus 8:1-7)
    3. The plague of Lice. (Exodus 8:16-17)
    4. The plague of Flies. (Exodus 8:21-24)
    5. The plague of Murrain. (Exodus 9:1-7)
    6. The plague of Boils. (Exodus 9:8-11)
    7. The plague of Hail. (Exodus 9:22-25)
    8. The plague of Locusts. (Exodus 10:12-15)
    9. The plague of Darkness(Exodus 10:21-23)
    10. The death of the First-Born. (Exodus 12:29-30)
    11. The drowning at the red Sea. (Exodus 14:24-28)
    THE JUDGEMENT OF ISRAEL. . .

After the Lord God delivered Israel from the bondage of Egypt, Israel was to return to the land promised to Abraham in Genesis 17:8. As the children of Israel came close to the promised land, in Numbers 13, they stopped at Kadeshbarnea. There, they sent out twelve men, one from each tribe, to search out the promised land. Even though, the Lord God had already promised the land to Israel, when the spies returned — "eleven" elected not to go in and possess the "promised land". In Numbers 13:30, it was only, Caleb that said, ". . .Let us go up at once, and possess it;. . ." The other "eleven", the Bible says in Numbers 13:32, brought back an "evil report".
    Numbers 13:32
    And they [the eleven] brought up an evil report of the land which they had searched unto the children of Israel, saying, The land, through which we have gone to search it, is a land that eateth up the inhabitants thereof; and all the people that we saw in it are men of a great stature.
    Because of the evil report of "eleven", Israel refused to go into the promised land. And "judgement" was executed on Israel as they wandered in the wilderness for forty years.
    Because of "eleven" – judgement was executed upon Israel.
    But there’s more. . .
    In Deuteronomy 1:2, the Bible specifically tells us when Israel stopped in Kadeshbarnea, in Numbers 13, where the Lord executed the judgement upon Israel – it was an "eleven" days journey from Horeb!
    Deuteronomy 1:1-2
    1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea, between Paran, and Tophel, and Laban, and Hazeroth, and Dizahab.
    2 (There are eleven days' journey from Horeb by the way of mount Seir unto Kadeshbarnea.)
    If Israel would have only kept going! If Israel would have traveled twelve days – only one more day, they would have been in the God ordained, promised land. But because they stopped at "eleven" – judgement was executed upon Israel.
    · Because of an "eleven" days journey. . .
    · Because of "eleven" men’s evil report. . .
    · Judgement was executed upon Israel – for forty, long, wandering, suffering years!
    Is there any doubt "eleven" is God’s number for judgement?
    But there’s much more evidence. . .
    THE JUDGEMENT OF SAMSON. . .
    Judgement was executed upon Samson because of "eleven" hundred pieces of silver. The Philistines paid Delilah "eleven" hundred pieces of silver to sell Samson out.
    Judges 16:5
    And the lords of the Philistines came up unto her [Delilah], and said unto her, Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may prevail against him, that we may bind him to afflict him: and we will give thee every one of us eleven hundred pieces of silver.
    THE JUDGEMENT OF SOLOMON. . .
    One of the keys for unlocking any specific meaning to certain numbers in the Bible is match the book number, chapter and verse with the selected number. Dr. Peter Ruckman explains this technique in his book, Bible Numerics:
    "As a general practice in trying to find a number, the thing you do is find the number of that book – like if you are looking for eleven, you take the eleventh book in the Bible. Then when you have found the eleventh book, take the eleventh chapter and look at the eleventh verse."
    (Dr. Peter S. Ruckman, Bible Numerics, p. 33)
    Shall we try it?
    The eleventh book is I Kings. I Kings 11:11 reads:
    Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.
    (1 Kings 11:11)
    I kings 11:11 is a obvious reference to judgement upon Solomon.
    Solomon was the greatest, mightiest and wealthiest kingdom on earth during his day – ditto U.S.A. And because Solomon disobeyed God’s word, and "kept not my covenant and my statutes", God removed His blessing and protection from him – ditto U.S.A?
    THE JUDGEMENT OF ISRAEL. . .
    Only TWO Kings, Jehoiakim and Zedekiah, reigned "eleven" years in Israel and both brought terrible judgement upon Israel.
    THE JUDGEMENT OF JEHOIAKIM. . .
    2 Kings 23 and 2 Chronicles 36, reads judgement was executed during Jehoiakim’s "eleven" year kingdom.
    2 Kings 23:36 – 24:4
    36 Jehoiakim was twenty and five years old when he began to reign; and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Zebudah, the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah.
    37 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his fathers had done.
    24:1 In his days Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came up, and Jehoiakim became his servant three years: then he turned and rebelled against him.
    2 And the LORD sent against him bands of the Chaldees, and bands of the Syrians, and bands of the Moabites, and bands of the children of Ammon, and sent them against Judah to destroy it, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by his servants the prophets.
    2 Chronicles 36:5-8
    5 Jehoiakim was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD his God.
    6 Against him came up Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and bound him in fetters, to carry him to Babylon.
    7 Nebuchadnezzar also carried of the vessels of the house of the LORD to Babylon, and put them in his temple at Babylon.
    8 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoiakim, and his abominations which he did, and that which was found in him, behold, they are written in the book of the kings of Israel and Judah: and Jehoiachin his son reigned in his stead.
    THE JUDGEMENT OF ZEDEKIAH. . .
    2 Kings 24 and 2 Chronicles 36, tells of the judgement that was also executed during Zedekiah’s "eleven" year kingdom. Notice also, in 25:2, Jerusalem was besieged "eleven" years before judgement fell.
    2 Kings 24
    18 Zedekiah was twenty and one years old when he began to reign, and he reigned eleven years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Hamutal, the daughter of Jeremiah of Libnah.
    19 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, according to all that Jehoiakim had done.
    20 For through the anger of the LORD it came to pass in Jerusalem and Judah, until he had cast them out from his presence, that Zedekiah rebelled against the king of Babylon.
    25:1 And it came to pass in the ninth year of his reign, in the tenth month, in the tenth day of the month, that Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon came, he, and all his host, against Jerusalem, and pitched against it: and they built forts against it round about.
    2 And the city was besieged unto the eleventh year of king Zedekiah.
    3 And on the ninth day of the fourth month the famine prevailed in the city, and there was no bread for the people of the land.
    2 Chron 36
    11 Zedekiah was one and twenty years old when he began to reign, and reigned eleven years in Jerusalem.
    12 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD his God, and humbled not himself before Jeremiah the prophet speaking from the mouth of the LORD.
    13 And he also rebelled against king Nebuchadnezzar, who ad made him swear by God: but he stiffened his neck, and hardened his heart from turning unto the LORD God of Israel.
    14 Moreover all the chief of the priests, and the people, transgressed very much after all the abominations of the heathen; and polluted the house of the LORD which he had hallowed in Jerusalem.
    15 And the LORD God of their fathers sent to them by his messengers, rising up betimes, and sending; because he had compassion on his people, and on his dwelling place:
    16 But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.
    It’s worth noting also, that Zedekiah was the "last chance" or "eleventh hour". Zedekiah was the last king. After Zedekiah, Nebuchadnezzar in 606 B.C. came and destroyed Israel. And the nation of Israel ceased to exist until 1948!
    Zedekiah reigned "eleven" years, at the "eleventh hour" — the "last chance" before judgement that was from the ". . .wrath of the LORD. . . till there was no remedy."
    Is there any doubt "eleven" is God’s number for judgement?
    Somebody is probably thinking, that’s all "just coincident". . .
    Nothing is "just coincident" in the Word of God. . .
    Every single word, every single number is EXACLTY what the Lord ordained.
    Every single word, every single number is there for a purpose – nothing in the words of God is just coincident!
    Luke 4:4
    And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
    According to the Lord Jesus Christ, inspiration of the words of God, apply even to the smallest, "one jot or one tittle".
    Matthew 5:18
    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    A "jot" is the smallest letter in the Greek or Hebrew. The "tittle" is accents and diacritical points. A "tittle" would be similar to the "dot" on our "i". In other words, a jot or tittle is the smallest stroke of the pen. And if, inspiration, preservation and fulfillment includes each "jot" or "tittle", then numbers in the Word of God, would certainly be inspired.
    Even the world system, unknowingly, connects the number "eleven" with judgement.
    In Brewer's Dictionary of Twentieth-Century Phrase and Fable, under the definition for "eleven plus", Brewer's writes:
    "eleven plus The name given to the much-abused selection test formerly set to school-children at the age of eleven, or just over that age, and used in England and Wales as a means of judging their suitability for the various types of secondary education. . ."
    (Brewer's Dictionary of Twentieth-Century Phrase and Fable, p. 175)
    Somebody’s probably thinking. . . You could do the same thing with any number.
    Try it. . .
    Show me any other number in the Bible, so clearly connected with judgement, especially major judgements. It's not there. Try it. I’ll be waiting. . .Email me
    THE JUDGEMENT OF TYRUS. . .
    Ezek 26:1-4
    26:1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
    2 Son of man, because that Tyrus hath said against Jerusalem, Aha, she is broken that was the gates of the people: she is turned unto me: I shall be replenished, now she is laid waste:
    3 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, O Tyrus, and will cause many nations to come up against thee, as the sea causeth his waves to come up.
    4 And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock.
    THE JUDGEMENT OF PHAROAH KING OF EGYPT. . .
    Ezek 30:20-23
    20 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the first month, in the seventh day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
    21 Son of man, I have broken the arm of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and, lo, it shall not be bound up to be healed, to put a roller to bind it, to make it strong to hold the sword.
    22 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand.
    23 And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and will disperse them through the countries.
    THE ELEVEN APOSTLES. . .
    Judgement at Calvary was executed on the Lord Jesus Christ while there were "eleven" apostles.
    The judgement of our sins was placed on the sinless, Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. He died as a curse. God’s judgement for sins was satisfied. (Isaiah 53:11)
    Galatians 3:13
    Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
    Even though, the Lord Jesus taught and preached openly for over three years, it was only after the defection of Judas, and the "eleven" apostles that "judgement" was executed.
    The Bible says, the night Judas defected, Jesus Christ was taken to the hall of "judgement":
    John 18:
    28 Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.
    29 Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring ye against this man?
    30 They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered him up unto thee.
    31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:
    Ever wondered why, in Acts chapter one, just before the Holy Spirit comes in Acts 2, that the apostles chose a replacement apostle for Judas? One reason is they needed twelve Apostles because they were promised to set upon twelve thrones, one for each tribe of Israel (Matt. 19:28) But could it also be . . . that the judgement had passed. And the "eleven" Apostles must now be "twelve" Apostles?
    THE BIBLE - GOD'S JUDGEMENT ON MAN. . .
    The number of books in the Bible is 66 or 6 x 11. "Six" is the number for man. "Eleven" is the number for judgement.
    The Bible is God’s judgement on man.
    That’s one reason it’s the most hated book on the earth. That’s why the Bible has been burnt, condemned, mocked, forbidden, attacked throughout history. That’s why people fight against having the simple Ten Commandments displayed. It "judges" them.
    Hebrews 4:12 says, the Bible is a "discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart". A discerner is a judge.
    Hebews 4:12
    For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
    All through the Bible, the words of God are referred to as "judgements".
    Exodus 24:3
    And Moses came and told the people all the words of the LORD, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which the LORD hath said will we do.
    In John 12:47-48, Jesus Christ, said the Bible shall "judge" us in the last day
    John 12:47-48
    47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.
    48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
    God’s "66" (6 x 11) books are "judgements" (11) against (x) mankind (6). In fact, you can not even be saved, until you are "judged" by the Word of God and found guilty!.
    Romans 5:6-8
    6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.
    7 For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die.
    8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
    Another interesting reference to the Word of God, "eleven" and judgement, occurs in Psalm 119.
    The subject of Psalm 119, (which is the longest chapter in the Bible), is the word of God. It’s interesting, that the word "judgement" occurs 22 times in Psalm 119. 22 is 2 x 11. In the Bible, one of the meanings of the number "two" is a "witness". I also found it curious, that Psalm 119 = 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.
    Matthew 18:16 says:
    ". . . that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established."
    · Two thieves witnessed the crucifixion of the Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 15:27)
    · Two angels witnessed the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ (Luke 24:4)
    · Two angels witnessed the ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:10-11)
    It’s interesting the book of Revelation has 22 chapters, 2 (witness) x 11 (judgement). The book of Revelation is the "testimony" (Rev. 1:2 – a testimony is a witness) of the Lord Jesus Christ, the faithful "witness" (Rev. 1:5) of the "judgement" of God. (Rev 6:17, 11:18, 14:10, 14;19, 15:1, 16:1, et al).
    Guess what shows up in Revelation chapter 11? The "two" witnesses (hence 2 x 11 = 22)!
    Revelation 11:3
    And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
    When Jesus Christ sent the Apostles out to be a witness, He sent them out "two and two":
    Matthew 6:7
    And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth by two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits;
    Even today, every "witnessing" program or course, I’ve ever seen sends out the "witnesses" into groups of "two" (ditto Jehovah Witnesses, Mormons, etc.). Also, every major event in the Bible, the Lord has at least two witnesses. Why do you think Moses took Joshua with him into Mount of God to receive the ten commandments (Exodus 24:13)?
    The word of God is a "witness" (2) to the righteous "judgement" (11) of God.
    The 22 (2 x 11) "judgements" in Psalm 119:
    1. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth. (Psalms 119:13)
    2. My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times. (Psalms 119:20)
    3. I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me. (Psalms 119:30)
    4. Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good. (Psalms 119:39)
    5. And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments. (Psalms 119:43)
    6. I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD; and have comforted myself. (Psalms 119:52)
    7. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. (Psalms 119:62)
    8. Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments. (Psalms 119:66)
    9. I know, O LORD, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me. (Psalms 119:75)
    10. How many are the days of thy servant? When wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me? (Psalms 119:84)
    11. I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me. (Psalms 119:102)
    12. I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments. (Psalms 119:106)
    13. Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, and teach me thy
    14. judgments. (Psalms 119:108)
    15. My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments. (Psalms 119:120)
    16. I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors. (Psalms 119:121)
    17. Righteous art thou, O LORD, and upright are thy judgments. (Psalms 119:137)
    18. Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment. (Psalms 119:149)
    19. Great are thy tender mercies, O LORD: quicken me according to thy judgments. (Psalms 119:156)
    20. Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. (Psalms 119:160)
    21. Seven times a day do I praise thee because of thy righteous judgments. (Psalms 119:164)
    22. Let my soul live, and it shall praise thee; and let thy judgments help me. (Psalms 119:175)
    If you also notice in your Bible, Pslam 119, has 22 divisions (2 x 11) for the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. This is the only chapter in the Bible with such divisions. Interesting. . .

THE JUDGEMENT OF JESUS CHRIST. . .
    Jesus Christ was 33 (3 x 11) years old when He died on Calvary. The number "three", in the Bible, clearly refers to deity, or God. Jesus Christ was God in the flesh (1 Timothy 3:16). When Jesus Christ died on Calvary, God (3) took our judgement (11).
    Gen 22:8
    And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
    Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
    THE GREAT WHITE THRONE JUDGEMENT. . .
    Interesting, when John was watching the Great White Throne judgement in Revelation 20, John saw "eleven" things, which just so happens to begin in verse "eleven".
    Revelation 20:11-15
    11 And I saw (1) a great white throne, and (2) him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
    12 And I saw (3) the dead, small and great, stand before God; and (4) the books were opened: and (5) another book was opened, which is the book of life: and (6) the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    13 And (7) the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and (8) death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and (9) they were judged every man according to their works.
    14 And (10) death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    15 And (11) whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
    There is no doubt. . . The number "eleven" is connected to judgement and urgency in the Word of God.
    The Mysterious 11 and the World Trade Center Bombing
    On Tuesday, September 11, 2001, the worst tragedy in the history of the United States occurred, as American Airlines Flight 11 bombed into the World Twin Tower. As authorities were frantically searching for what went wrong on Flight 11, just 55 minutes later, like a speeding missile, with 92 innocent people, American Airlines Flight 77 exploded through Twin Towers number two. No one who has seen the TV scenes of the airplanes turned deadly missile exploding into the Trade Center, full of innocent victims, can ever be the same.
    Our country was shattered. . .
    Our lives were shattered. . .
    For many, their loved ones and dreams were shattered. . .
    In such a terrible and senseless tragedy, it’s only natural to search for some possible "hidden" meaning. Is there a deeper reason for such a tragedy? Is God trying to get America’s attention? Why did God allow something so evil to happen? Could something so devastating, so evil, so senseless, happen and God not have something to say?
    Many people have emailed about the numerous occurrences of the number "eleven" found in the disastrous events associated with the September 11th World Trade Center Bombing.
    · The day of the attack: 11
    · The Date of the Attack, Spetember 11 or 9/11 = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
    · 911 is emergency number = 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
    · September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11
    · After September 11th we have 111 remaining for the end of the year.
    · 119 is the Area Code for Iran & Iraq 1 + 1+ 9 = 11
    · The first plane to hit one of the buildings was Flight 11
    · The State of New York was the 11th State to join the Union
    · New York City = 11 letters
    · Afghanistan = 11 letters
    · The Pentagon = 11 letters
    · Flight 11 had 92 passengers, 9 + 2 = 11
    · Flight 77 had 65 passengers, 6 + 5 = 11
    · Twin Towers look like an 11
    · Twin Towers had 110 floors
    Another sad occurence of the number 9 and 11 is found in the official number of people killed in the World Twin Towers: 2792.
    · 2 + 7 = 9
    · 9 + 2 = 11
    · 27 + 92 = 119
    · 92 - 27 = 65 = 6 + 5 = 11
    Does the repeatedly occurrences of the number eleven have a deeper meaning?
    Or are they just a weird coincident?

THE NUMBER SEVEN. . .
    There is also found in the Bible and in the world an interconnection between the numbers "eleven" and "seven".
    E.W. Bullinger, dedicates several pages in his book, Number in Scripture, to the "seven" and "eleven" combination. Bullinger writes:
    "It is sufficient for our purpose now, merely to note that these two numbers, seven and 11, have been specially selected. . . that there is such a remarkable relation between them must be due to design. . .Why should it be these two numbers seven and 11? Why not any other two numbers? Or why two at all? Why not three? We may or may not be able to explain why, but we cannot close our eyes to the fact."
    (E.W. Bullinger, Number in Scripture, p.25)
    Bullinger lists several incredible relations between the number 7 and 11, such as:
    · In Music: seven primary notes and eleven semi-notes.
    · In Geometry: As 7 is to 11, so is the height of a pyramid (whose base is a square) to the length of its base.
    As 7 is to 11 expresses also the ratio between the diameter of a circle and its semi-circumference; or between a semicircle and its chord.
    · (Note: Bullinger (pp. 20-47) has much more detailed info on this 7 and 11 phenomenon in relation to science, math, etc)
    The "7 and 11" combo has some interesting occurrences in the world system. For instance: The famous dice roll of "seven come eleven", or the famous chain of convenience stores of "Seven Eleven".
    It’s also interesting that "seven" and "eleven" are the only two primary numbers that rhyme. It’s also worth noting that 7 = 3 + 4, and 11 = 5 + 6, and that 3,4,5,6 are a perfect arithmetic progression, and the product of 3 x 4 x 5 x 6 = 360. Our world is divided into 360 parts; for instance, there are 360 days in the Biblical year, 360 degrees in a circle, 360 degrees of longitude and latitude, and the "circle of heaven" used in the Zodiac is divided into 360 parts.
    What about the number "seven" in scripture?
    The meaning of the number seven is one of the clearest in scripture. It is the number for completion. This is found throughout scripture.
    Peter Ruckman, writes in his book, Bible Numerics:
    "Now we come to the number Seven. There is no need for a great deal of thought or research or study or consideration as Seven is so obviously the number of completion that it doesn’t need any justification." (Peter S. Ruckman, Bible Numerics, p.23)
    A few examples of the number seven and completion in the scriptures:
    The Creation: (this is the first time the number seven occurs)
    Genesis 2:2
    And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
    The last book in the Bible, the book of Revelation is filled with the number seven (59 times in Revelation):
    For example, in the last book, Revelation, there are:
    · Seven Churches (Rev 1:4)
    · Seven Spirits (Rev 1:4)
    · Seven Candlesticks (Rev 1:12)
    · Seven Stars (Rev 1:16)
    · Seven Lamps of Fire (Rev. 4:5)
    · Seven Spirits of God (Rev 4:5)
    · Seven Seals (Rev. 5:1)
    · Seven Horns (Rev 5:6)
    · Seven Eyes (Rev 5:6)
    · Seven Angels (Rev 8:2)
    · Seven Trumpets (Rev 8:2)
    · Seven Thunders (Rev 10:3)
    · Seven Thousand (Rev 11:13)
    · Seven Heads (Rev 12:3)
    · Seven Crowns (Rev 12:3)
    · Seven Plagues (Rev 15:1)
    · Seven Golden Vials (Rev. 15:7)
    · Seven Mountains (Rev. 17:9)
    · Seven Kings (Rev. 17:10)
    Why so many "sevens" in the book of Revelation. Because Revelation completes the plan of God – it’s completed — at seven.
    A couple of other examples of seven and completion (and many, many more could be givien)
    Revelation 10:7
    But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
    Rev 16:17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
    If "seven" is the number for completion, and if "eleven" is the number for judgement – is there a connection in the Word of God?
    Did you notice that the "judgment" of the flood of Noah occurred in Genesis 7:11 and the "judgement" of the Tower of Babel occurred in Genesis 11:7? (Yes. There is a reason. . . You should be able to figure that one out.)
    There is also some peculiar occurrences of the number "seven" in the World trade Center bombing – and significantly — it’s relationship to the number "eleven".
    · The Date of the Attack 9/11: 9 + 1 + 1 = 11, but 9 - 1 - 1 = 7
    · September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 5 + 4 + 2 = 11, but 5 + 4 - 2 = 7
    · New York City = 11 letters, but New York = 7 letters
    · Flight 11 had 92 passengers, 9 + 2 = 11, but 9 - 2 = 7
    · The second flight was Flight 77 = 7 x 11
    · And the month of September is actually the Latin name for seven!
    Does this mean, with the large number of occurrences of the number of "eleven", that God allowed the Trade Center bombing as a judgement on the US? Could this be a warning that America is heading for judgement?
    Does the combination of "seven" and "eleven" mean that America is finished, complete, and headed for judgement?
    Have you wondered, how did the greatest and most widespread surveillance technology in history fail to get a hint of the Trade Center bombing? With such elaborate spy technology as the NSA’s Echelon, which captures every form of electronic communication, such as telephones, computers, emails, etc. — how did we miss it? With spy satellite systems that can spot a tennis ball, with their "eye" on Bin Laden — how did they not see something happening? How did countries like Israel, with world renown terrorism surveillance technology miss it? The Trade Center bombing was planned for over a year, involving hundreds of people, several countries, millions of dollars, passport fraud, airplane licenses, and scores of other "red flag" warnings — and yet over and over — everyone missed it! How? Congress has rightly, called for investigations into how in the world, with all our high-tech surveillance technology miss something this huge and elaborate. It’s almost as if somehow, 10,000 to 20,000 surveillance and spy personnel, were "blind" while all this went on. As Christians across America has asked, "Did God remove His protection from America?"
    Is America heading for judgement?
    Maybe. . .
    Maybe not. . .
    To be honest, no one, but God knows.
    This could be the "beginning of the end" of America the great, or the greatest days in America’s history could be just around the corner.
    No one knows for certain . . .
    But one thing we do know for certain — we will all stand before the judgement of God. . .
    Make no mistake about it — one day, you will stand before God.
    One day you will die and you will stand before the judgement of God.
    Hebrews 9:27 is very clear:
    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this THE JUDGEMENT.
    And friend, there is only ONE that can get you through that judgement. . . ONLY ONE!
    The Lord Jesus Christ!
    Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
    John 14:6
    Death is certain. . . One day you will die. . .
    I remember seeing on TV, the wife of a man that died during the World Trade Center bombing. She was crying and saying, "It started off just like any other day. He got ready for work. Kissed me going out the door. And a few hours later — he’s dead! He had no warning!"
    You could have been in the World Trade Centers. . .
    This very minute — you could very easily be in heaven — or in hell.
    It could be tomorrow, maybe next week, next year, 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 50 years . . .
    Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.
    Proverbs 27:1
    One thing is certain — death is coming.
    Friend, I want to ask you the most important question you’ll ever answer. . .
    Have you ever received the Lord Jesus Christ as your Saviour? Have you trusted the payment Jesus Christ made on the cross of Calvary for your sin?
    To be honest, the real reason for this article is not the World Trade Center bombing, that’s mainly to get your attention to illustrate just how fragile and uncertain life is. The real reason for this article — I do not want you to spend eternity in a lake of fire.
    And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
    Revelation 20:15
    When I first heard the tragic news of the World Trade Center bombing my very first thought was how many of those unsuspecting people were prepared to meet God?
    Are you prepared to meet God?
    One thing the World Trade Center certainly showed us death can happen in an unsuspecting second — with no "last chance" of getting prepared to meet God.
    And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this THE JUDGEMENT. Hebrews 9:27
    Friend, If you've never trusted the Lord Jesus Christ, you can be saved this minute on this computer.

YOU CAN BE SAVED THIS VERY MINUTE!

It's simple to be saved. . .

· Know you're a sinner.
    "As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:" Romans 3:10

"... for there is no difference. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23
    · That Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay for your sins.
    "Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, ..." 1 Peter 2:24

"... Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood," Revelation 1:5
    · And the best way you know how, simply trust Him, and Him alone as your personal Savior.
    "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE SAVED?

Pray this prayer, and mean it with all your heart.

Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and unless you save me I am lost forever. I thank you for dying for me at Calvary. I come to you now, Lord the best way I know how, and ask you to save me. I now receive you as my Savior. In Jesus Christ Name, Amen.

And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Hebrews 9:27

What man is he that liveth, and shall not see death?

Psalm 89:48

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

John 3:36

For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Mark 16:26

T H R E E
    RESURRECTION, DIVINE COMPLETENESS AND PERFECTION

When a man found in his primitive home the divinest thing that life had to offer -- a father's love, a mother's love and a child's love -- he found God reflected in the interplay of love and kindness and affection in his own household and began to think of the number THREE as a symbol of the Divine. The divinest thing in life was "THREE" and the divine origin of life was THREE. Here in the ultimate world were father's love, mother's love and child’s love. Here, too, were the glimpses of the great mysteries which we express in the terms "Father," "Son", and "Holy Spirit". Three came to carry the thought of the Divine. It means "GOD IS IN IT". It is the DIVINE COMPLETENESS AND PERFECTION.

It is the number of the Trinity and is the first of the four perfect numbers (the other three being SEVEN, TEN, AND TWELVE).

The relation of Jehovah to eternity is given in the THREE-FOLD expression "Who is" (present), "Who was" (past), and "Who is to come" (future).

In reference to our Lord many things could be said.
    1. THREE times a voice from heaven spake to Him.
    2. His great temptation in the wilderness came in a THREE-FOLD way (Luke 4:3, 6-7, 9-10) being repeated in the three later temptations of His life.
    3. He is THE WAY, THE TRUTH, THE LIFE. (John 14:6)
    4. He raised THREE from the dead during His earthly ministry. (The widow's son, Jairus's daughter, and Lazarus.)
    5. He was crucified at the THIRD HOUR.
    6. There was THREE hours of darkness when He was on the Cross.
    7. He arose on the THIRD day.

THREE is called the "DIVINE NUMBER" because it is mentioned so often in connection with Holy Things. It speaks of the Trinity of God -- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and the Trinity of Man -- Body, Soul, and Spirit; and the Three Great Feast Days, the Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles; the THREE-FOLD character of the Baptismal Formula, (Matthew 28:19); Jesus THREE prayers in the Garden of Gethsemane; the THREE Denials of Peter and the Lord's THREE-FOLD Question and Charge to Peter.

The number THREE is also associated with the Restoration of Israel. (Hosea 6:1-2) Note the reference to the Resurrection of Jonah and the Resurrection of Christ. (Matthew 12:38-40).

The number THREE is very prominent in the THREE-FOLD ascriptions in the Book of Revelation. Jesus Christ is spoken of as "He which is and was and is to come; as the FAITHFUL WITNESS, the FIRST BEGOTTEN OF THE DEAD, and the PRINCE OF THE KINGS OF THE EARTH." The Four Living Creatures chant, "Holy, Holy, Holy" unto the Almighty and Him "Glory, and Honor and Thanks". The Book of Revelation is divided into THREE parts. There are THREE "Woe Trumpets", and THREE Frog-like Spirits issued from the mouth of the Dragon, the mouth of the Beast, and the mouth of the False Prophet. (Revelation 16:13,14)

THREE plagues are to come upon Babylon, "Death, Mourning, and Famine", (Revelation 18:8 and THREE classes of person shall bewail her downfall, "Kings, Merchants, and Seamen". These are but a few specimens of the use of the number THREE in Revelation.

The number THREE is also prominent in NATURE. It is the number of MANIFESTATION. The Primary colors of "Solar Light" are Blue, Yellow and Red; and the Sun itself is a Trinity whose manifestations are Light, Heat, and Chemical Rays. In nature there are THREE kingdoms; Animal, Vegetable, and Mineral. Matter exists in THREE forms; Gaseous, Liquid, and Solid, and the great forces of nature are Gravitation, Light, and Electricity. Time is divided into THREE parts: Past, Present, and Future.

The history of the Earth between the Fall of man and the Renovation of the Earth by Fire is divided into THREE ages; the Antediluvian, Present, and the Millennial age.

The fullest human life is lived in the THREE planes of body, mind, and spirit and there are THREEE sections to the human brain; the Hind Brain, Mid-Brain, and the Fore-Brain. These are also called the cerebrum, the upper main part; and a hinder part, the cerebellum, and the lowest part of the brain called the medulla oblongata, which is continuous through the foramen magnum with the spinal cord. The brain is invested by THREE membranes. These are an outer, the dura mater, and the pia mater. All of life revolves around the number THREE.

The Gospel of Christ is THREE-FOLD. The death, burial, and resurrection of Christ. (1 Corinthians 15:3-4). It saves from the past, sanctifies for the present, and glorifies in the future.

No other number in all the Bible reveals the works of the Creator than the number THREE.

The number THREE suggests COMPLETENESS, and was often used with a glance at the meaning in daily life and daily speech. Only a selection from the great mass of Biblical examples can be given here. It would be well for the reader to study the many examples given throughout the Word of God.

1. THREE is often found of persons and things sacred or secular. Noah's THREE Sons (Genesis 6:10); Job's THREE daughters (Job 1:2; 42:13) and THREE friends (Job 2:11); Abraham's THREE guests (Genesis 18:2); and Sarah's THREE measures of meal (Genesis 18:6); the THREE night watches (Judges 7:19); and God's THREE-FOLD call of Samuel. (1 Samuel 3:8).

2. In a very large number of passages THREE is used of periods of time. THREE days; THREE weeks; THREE months and THREE years. (Notice Genesis 40:12, 13, 18; Exodus 2:2; Isaiah 20:3; Jonah 1:17; Matthew 15:32; Acts 9:9; 2 Corinthians 12:8.)

3. The number THREE is also used in a literary way, sometimes appearing only in the structure. Note as examples the THREE-FOLD benediction of Israel (Numbers 6:24); the Thrice Holy of the Seraphim (Isaiah 6:3); the THREE-FOLD refrain of Psalm 42-43 regarded as One Psalm (Psalm 42:5, 11; 43:5); the THREE graces of 1st Corinthians 13 and THREE witnesses. (1 John 5:8)

In some of these cases, THREE-FOLD repetition is a mode of expressing the superlative, and others remind us of the remarkable association of THREE with Deity.

Last of all, we have the mentioning of the THIRD heaven in 2 Corinthians 12:1-2, in which Paul had seen a vision and was caught up to THIRD heaven and saw the glory of God. Here is a manifestation of the glory of our Lord.

The number THREE also stands for the RESURRECTION of the body. Jesus said,

"As Jonas was THREE days and THREE nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be THREE days and THREE nights in the heart of the earth." (Matthew 12:40)

In John 2:19, He said to the Jews,

"Destroy this temple, and in THREE days I will raise it up."

In Verse 21, Jesus says He was speaking of the temple of His body. By this Jesus taught that His body would be raised from the dead after being dead for THREE DAYS and THREE NIGHTS. Not only did Jesus teach He would actually be raised from the dead after THREE days, but He also taught that the THREE days and THREE nights Jonah spent in the whale's belly was a type of His death, burial, and resurrection. The book of Matthew, the book of John, and the book of Jonah are in agreement on the number THREE being associated with the RESURREFCTION of the body.

There are also THREE recorded cases found in the Old Testament of people being raised from the dead. The first was that of the son of the widow of Zarapath. (1 Kings 17:19-24). This child was raised by the prophet Elijah. Verse 21 reads,

"He (Elijah) stretched himself upon the child THREE times, and cried unto the Lord, and said, O Lord, my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again."

Why did Elijah stretch himself on the body of the child just THREE times, if not by inspiration? Was it not recorded for our learning? The next verse reveals that the child lived again.

The second case of a person being raised from the dead in the Old Testament is found in 2 Kings 4:18-35. This time is was the prophet Elisha who raised the dead son of the Sumanite woman. In the 34th verse this is recorded,

"And he (Elisha) went up, and lay upon the child and put (1) his mouth on the child's mouth, and (2) his eyes upon the child's eyes, and (3) his hands upon the child's hands: and he stretched himself upon the child, and the flesh of the child waxed warm."

Later, the child sneezed SEVEN times, and opened his eyes, (verse 35). Why is it recorded that Elisha put (1) his mouth on the child's mouth, and (2) his eyes upon the child's eyes, and (3) his hands upon the child's hands? Is it not to show that the number THREE is the number that is associated with the bodily RESURRECTION?

The third and last case is found in 2 Kings 13:21. There they cast the dead body into the sepulchre of Elisah and revived. Why are there recorded THREE and only THREE cases of people being raised from the dead in the Old Testament? Why not only two, or why not four or five or more? Was not the Spirit of God leading in it? Was it accidental?

Isn't it an amazing thing to note that there were THREE RESURRECTED in the Old Testament and THREE RESURRECTED in the New Testament which is SIX, man's number of weakness. The SEVENTH RESURRECTION (Completeness) is the Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and through HIS RESURRECTION all mankind can rise and live forever.

In Exodus 12:37-13:20, Israel journeyed THREE days before crossing the Red Sea. This is another of the pictures of RESURRECTION. Moses said to Pharaoh,

"We will go THREE days journey into the wilderness, and sacrifice unto the Lord our God, as He commands us." (Exodus 8:29)

Why did God command them to go THREE days? Why not two, four or more?

To complete this picture compare the time of day in Exodus 14:27 with that of Matthew 18:1-6, and behold the wisdom of God, and marvel, and believe.

"And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to his strength "WHEN THE MONING APPEARED." (Exodus 14:27)

This was when the day was dawning. Israel had emerged from her watery grave and was standing, typically, on RESURRECTION ground. Matthew 28:1 says,

"In the end of the sabbath, as it began to DAWN (or as the morning appeared) toward the first day of the week, cam Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher."

The record goes on to say they found the grave empty and were told by the angels that He was risen from the dead. Whey was the number THREE associated both with Israel's crossing of the Red Sea and the RESURRECTION of Jesus? Why was Israel found out of her watery grave at the same time of day that the women found the grave of Jesus empty? Will the doubter answer this? Then let him read 1 Corinthians 5:7,

"Even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us,"

and see that the passover lamb in Egypt was a picture of Christ whom John called,

"The Lamb of God which taketh away the sin of the world." (John 1:29)

Then let him tell why it was THREE days after the passover lamb was slain that Israel crossed the RED SEA, and THREE days after Christ was crucified that He arose from the dead. Why are these types, figures and numbers so fitting?

THREE times the waters of Jordan were parted. The first time is the case mentioned in Joshua 3. The second time is found in 2 Kings 2:6-8. The THIRD time is 2 Kings 2:13-14. Why THREE times and only THREEE, if there is no meaning to it?

THREE times the RESURRECTION of the Lord's people is connect with Christ's return. (1 Corinthians 15:22-23); Philippians 3:20-21; and 1 Thessalonians 4:16).

THREE times the Lord said about those who believe on Him, "I will raise him up at the last day." (John 6:40,44, 54).

Let the doubter tell why all these writers associated the number THREE with the RESURRECTION unless they were inspired of God to do so. The law of averages would be against it occurring so many times for it to be accidental. The writers lived too far apart in point of time to have agreed upon this thing and to palm off a deception on the world.

This number is mentioned 467 times in the Word of God.

E I G H T

NEW BIRTH, NEW CREATION OR NEW BEGINNING

The number EIGHT always means a NEW BEGINNING or a NEW ORDER OF THINGS. As the series is complete in SEVEN, EIGHT signifies a new beginning, and thus stands for the NEW in contrast to the old. Observe the EIGHTH day which is really the first day of a new week, or the EIGHTH note of the musical scale which is the same as the first. EIGHT is the number for the NEW BIRTH or NEW CREATION. FOUR is the number for the first creation (Genesis 1:14-19) and EIGHT is the number for a NEW CREATION.

There were EIGHT persons carried over from beyond the flood in the ark. (I Peter 3:20). With those EIGHT the world was populated ANEW. This is a figure of a new beginning or a new order. This number also carries the thought of RESURRECTION. For EIGHT souls were saved or resurrected in the ark. EIGHT writers in the New Testament speak of the Life, Death, and the Resurrection of our Lord.

On the EIGHTH day our Lord rose from the dead. EIGHT persons were raised from the dead in the Scriptures apart from our Lord Jesus Christ.

In the circumcision of male children of Israel there is a type of the NEW BIRTH.

"He is not Jew, which is one outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly: and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter." (Romans 2:28-29)

The male child was circumcised on the EIGHTH day.

"And he that is EIGHT days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations."
    (Genesis 17:12)

David was the EIGHTH son of Jesse. (I Samuel 16:1-12) Aaron and his sons were consecrated SEVEN days and then began their ministry on the EIGHTH day.
    (Leviticus 8:31-36)

"And it came to pass on the EIGHTH day, that Moses called Aaron and his sons, and the elders of Israel: and he said unto Aaron, Take thee a young calf for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering . . . and offer them before the Lord." (Leviticus 9:1-2) Then Aaron and his sons entered their priestly work on the EIGHTH day.

The Feast of Tabernacles lasted for SEVEN days, but on the EIGHTH day a "Holy Convocation" was to be held. (Leviticus 23:36) The Feast of Tabernacles was the last of the three great Festivals, and came at the close of the harvest, and during it the children of Israel dwelt in booths. It is typical of God's eternal rest. When God would have Israel to build the Tabernacle He said to Moses,

"Let them make me a sanctuary: that I may dwell among them." (Exodus 25:8)

The children of Israel encamped around this Tabernacle in EIGHT groups; FOUR in the outward arrangement, and FOUR in an inward arrangement. The camp of Judah, containing three tribes, was on the east in the outward circle, afar off. (Numbers 2:3-7) On the south was the camp of Reuben, with three tribes. (Numbers 2:10-14) On the west was the camp of Ephraim, with three tribes. (Numbers 2:18-22) On the north was the camp of Dan, with three tribes. (Numbers 2:25-29) In the inward circle there were FOUR divisions of the Levites. They were placed next to the Tabernacle to save the outward FOUR groups from the wrath of God.

"And the children of Israel shall pitch their tents, every man by his own camp, and every man by his own standard, throughout their hosts. But the Levites shall pitch round about the Tabernacle of testimony, that there be no WRATH upon the congregation of the children of Israel".
    (, )

Notice that the Tabernacle is called the Tabernacle of Testimony.

The third chapter of Numbers gives the FOUR divisions of the Levites who were in the inward circle. The Gershonites were on the west. (vs. 23) The Kohathites were on the south. (vs. 27) The Merarites were on the north. (vs. 33-35) Moses and Aaron and Aaron's sons were on the east before the gate. (vs. 38)

In the very center of the camp was the Tabernacle, God's dwelling place, in the midst of the EIGHT groups. This is a picture of Christ dwelling in the heart of the one who has been BORN again. These EIGHT groups were arranged around the Tabernacle to draw a picture of God dwelling in and among those who are BORN AGAIN. EIGHT is the number for the NEW BIRTH or NEW BEGINNING.

In our Lord's conversation with Nicodemus about the NEW BIRTH the word "BORN" occurs EIGHT times. (John 3:1-8)

In His conversation with the Samaritan woman about the "living water" the word "WATER" occurs EIGHT times. In this connection the word "WELL" is found five times. (John 4:4-15) EIGHT is the number for the NEW BIRTH, and FIVE is the number for GRACE. This shows that the NEW BIRTH is produced by the LIVING WATER, not by water baptism. Jesus never mentioned baptism to either Nicodemus or the Samaritan woman.

The EIGHTH time Noah's name occurs it is said, "And Noah walked with God." (Genesis 6:9) This was a new beginning to him. How wonderful is the Lord and His Word. This number is mentioned 80 times in the Bible.

E I G H T H U N D R E D E I G H T Y - E I G H T
    THE FIRST RESURRECTION SAINTS

In the previous number, 666, we have man's number, six, in a triple form, shewing how man, rebelling against God, would eventually accept the overlordship of a super man, the Man of Sin, Anti-Christ, whose awful reign will commence at the close of this present age.

Now we shall consider another number in a triple form, the number of the FIRST RESURRECTION OF THE SAINTS, number 888. In this number we shall see how the man, when he accepts God's will as his rule of life is kept safe in the hour of danger, and how the coming of the only Perfect Man who has ever willingly accepted His overlordship, and a glad meeting with Him at the appointed meeting place in the air.

The starting place where we shall meet with this number 888, is in the early chapters of the Bible. Man has so signally failed in the purpose for which he was created, that of walking like Enoch in holy fellowship with him maker, that the flood is the only remedy to stem the ever-increasing tide of human wickedness. But God in His infinite mercy provides an ark of safety for all who will listen to His voice from the coming judgment. Of all the human beings populating the earth, Noah and his family, numbering eight persons, alone heed the warning, and accepting God's loving invitation are sheltered safely in the ark while the waters cover the earth. We know the names of the four men who thus found safety -- Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. Of these four, Ham sinned after coming out of the ark, and was cursed for mocking his father, Noah. thus the others who were not under a curse, the good men, who believed God's word are Noah, Shem, and Japeth.

Noah . . . . Numerics Value . . . . 58
    Shem 340
    Japheth 490

Thus in the numeric value of these names added together gives us a picture of the resurrection the first fruits, of these three who did not come under judgment.

Many centuries later, the Israelites whom God had chosen out to be an elect nation of witness, had forsaken the path God had marked out for them, and intent upon their lustful desire, had fallen into idolatry. God consequently visited them with judgment, just as He had visited the antediluvian race, and allowed them to be overcome by their enemies, and finally carried away to Babylon But as at the flood, even in this time of evil, He yet had a faithful few who, like Noah, Shem, and Japheth, were true to the God they trusted and loved. And in the book of Daniel we read in the first chapter of four men who stood firmly out for God, daring the king's wrath, and facing the SEVEN times heated furnace of fire, and the lion's den, in believing faith that their God was able to deliver them in the hour of trial.

These FOUR men bear the names of Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah. And when we add together the numeric value of these names, we again find the total to be the number we are studying, 888!

Daniel 95
    Hananiah 120
    Mishael 381
    Azariah 292

Here again God was faithful to those who trusted in His Word, and as at the flood, Noah, Shem, and Japeth were saved from judgment, so these four young princes of Judah proved their God to be a God "able to deliver from judgment". And so they received a joyful resurrection, as it were, form what seemed certain destruction, neither the burning flames, nor the lions' mouths being able to harm those who look wholly to God for deliverance.

Again, centuries pass, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece, great empires though they were, have crashed into ruins and another empire holds sway over all the earth, Rome, mightiest of them all! Yet still the great mathematician called in Daniel 8:13, as we have seen, "the wonderful numberer," orders all things according to His unfettered Will. And so Rome issues a decree that all the world shall be enrolled in a census, and this decree sends Mary and Joseph to the little town of Bethlehem, where God has promised the long-looked-for-Saviour, and there a baby is born! And before His birth Joseph is told he is to call the baby by the name of Jesus, "for He shall save His people from their sins."

This is the promised Saviour to whom Noah, and his sons at the flood, and Daniel and his comrades in Babylon all looked forward in faith, and when we count the number of His sacred name we find again the same number that was hidden behind the names of those faithful disciples so many centuries before!

We give it in full:

I -------------------- 10
    E -------------------- 8
    S -------------------- 200
    O -------------------- 70
    U -------------------- 400
    S -------------------- 299

Salvation from the flood of waters, from the burning fiery furnace, and from the lions' den, is all through faith in Him who is "the resurrection and the life." the number whose name is 888.

Thus from Genesis, right onward through the Bible, we see God using this beautiful number 888 to confirm the truth of His Word. It leads up from the flood right to the rapture, that rapture which is very near, and may occur at any moment.

GEMATRIA

Gematria what the ancients called the use of the Greek and Hebrew alphabets, when they used them to represent their numbers instead of using the Arabic figures as we do. Note the chart of the two alphabets below. Each letter has its numerical valuation. This will work only in the Greek and Hebrew.
    THE HEBREW ALPHABET

Consists of 22 (2 x 11) letters, so the 5 finals were added to make up three series of 9, or 27 in all, but are not used in the Gematria.

Aleph = 1
    Beth = 2
    Gimel = 3
    Daleth = 4
    He = 5
    Vau = 6
    Zayin = 7
    Cheth = 8
    Teth = 9
    Yod = 10
    Kaph = 20
    Lamed = 30
    Mem = 40
    Num = 50
    Samech = 60
    Ayin = 70
    Pe = 80
    Tsaddi = 90
    Koph = 100
    Resh = 200
    Shin = 300
    Tau = 400

FINALS

Kaph = 500
    Mem = 600
    Nun = 700
    Pe = 800
    Tsaddi = 900

THE GREEK ALPHABET

The Greek letters were 24, and the required number, 27, was made up by using the final “s” or s (called Stigma) for 6, and adding two arbitrary symbols called Koppa, for 90, and Sampsi, for 900.

Alpha = 1
    Beta = 2
    Gamma = 3
    Delta = 4
    Epsilon = 5
    Stigma = 6
    Zeta = 7
    Eta = 8
    Theta = 9
    Iota = 10
    Kappa = 20
    Lambda = 30
    Mu = 40
    Nu = 50
    Xi = 60
    Omicron = 70
    Pi = 80
    Koppa = 90
    Rho = 100
    Sigma = 200
    Tau = 300
    Upsilon = 400
    Phi = 500
    Chi = 600
    Psi = 700
    Omega = 800
    Sampsi = 900

This letter s (called Stigma) is used for the number 6. Why this letter and number should be thus associated we cannot tell, except that both are intimately connected with the ancient Egyptian “mysteries”. The three letters ΣΣΣ were the symbol of Isis, which is thus connected with 666. Indeed the expression of this number, Χες, consists of the initial and final letters of the word Χριστός (Christos), Christ vix., X and s, with the symbol of the serpent between them, Χ – ξ – ς.

To complete our study on the numbers of the Bible it would be well for us to consider the numeric value system of the Hebrew and Greek alphabets. When you and I wish you say “1” we do not spell “one” but we write the figure “1” and the same for “2” and all the other figures. In other words we have distinct symbols for numbers. We use the Arabic figures 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0. But the Greeks in whose language the New Testament was written, and the Hebrews, in whose language the Old Testament was written, had no special symbols for numbers. When they wished to say “1” they wrote the first letter of the alphabet. They had a definite system where every letter of the Greek language stood for a special number. The first nine letters stood for 1-10, then from 20-100, and from 100-400. The Hebrews had the same system. The had 22 letters instead of 24, but each letter stood for a number, and each word is simply a sum in arithmetic, by adding the numeric values of the special letters.

As each word consists of letters THE NUMERIC VALUE OF A WORD IS THE SUM OF THE NUMERIC VALUES OF ITS LETTERS. The numeric values of the words of which these consist.

By means of these numeric values the Greek and Hebrews performed all their numeric operations. But in scripture an additional system is made use of for the purpose of numeric construction of the text, that of PLACE VALUES.

The PLACE VALUE of a letter in Scripture, whether Hebrew or Greek is the number of the PLACE the letter occupies in the alphabet. Accordingly in the Hebrew the place values and the numeric values of the first ten letters are the same, and the same is the case with the first five letters in the Greek. But the ELEVENTH Hebrew letter does not stand for eleven, but twenty. Accordingly its numeric value is 20, but its place value is 11; the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet, the twenty second, stands for 400. Accordingly its numeric value is 400, but its place value is 22. The same applies to the Greek alphabet. Its sixth letter stands for 7; this is its numeric value, but its place value is 6.

The VALUE of a Hebrew or Greek letter or word is the SUM OF ITS NUMERIC AND PLACE VALUES: thus the VALUE OF JESUS, in GREEK is 975, of which the NUMERIC VALUE IS 888, and the place value is 87.

The numeric value of the Name of our Lord – “JESUS” in Greek is 888. I have chosen that name because it is a good illustration. We are living in times when the anti-Christ is to be revealed soon, and the Scriptures warn us – “who hath wisdom let him count, for his name is the name of a man.” And the number is 666 and our Lord’s number is 888. Anyone a little familiar with spiritual things would know at once that this collocation of 666 and 888 is not accidental; so we can see the Trinity of the Evil One and the Trinity of the New Creation.

There is not a paragraph in the Bible that is not constructed on a similar numerical scheme. Even if men had the skill to construct the 66 books of the Bible, the construction of even a single book would in nearly all cases require some hundreds of years. As no man or set of men could write books thus, the only rational explanation of the numeric phenomena of the Bible is the guidance of its writers by a superior mathematical mind, the mathematical Author of Nature. These phenomena thus prove the Verbal Inspiration of the Scriptures as a whole and in every part thereof, even to its letters, in the original language.

The author has not made a thorough study of the NUMERICAL VALUE OR PLACE VALUE of the Scriptures but is just beginning on this phase of number study. A whole life time could be devoted to such a study and not get out of one of the 66 books of God’s Word. The reader is challenged to get a Greek Lexicon and begin now to COUNT the letters and words in the Word of God.

Finally, in closing words, the writer wishes to exhort any who many by chance read these pages, it he has not already done so, to prepare to meet Him who is the great Author of the BOOK of books, the Bible. Turn away from the wisdom of men. Cease to depend on the wisdom and works of the flesh, and turn to Him who is higher than the heavens, and whose wisdom and power can never be measured. Repent of your sins and place your trust in Christ who died on the cross to redeem us from sin, and who arose again three days later and then ascended to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father.

Romans 10:13

Last edited by travellingman; 01-21-2009 at 09:38 PM.

Please Make The Stupidity Stop!!

Won't Somebody Please Make It Stop!!!!

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Is this "heroisreal"?

Ok, so much your diatribe on giving psuedo-weight to numbers in the bible.

Just for the sake of fun....because this is so easy to poke holes in your babble

There are SIX hundred muscles in the human body
    No, actually there are approx 640 muscle in the human body. Slightly more or less depending on what is considered a muscle. The number has even been quoted a 800.

Most recent investigations put the number of the beast at 616, not 666. So, now try to make all yout tom-foolery fit that number.

You fail.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by travellingman View Post
    Put lots of words here.

Post no Bills.
    Travellingman there is no way I am going to take the time out of my day to read all that. If you want to prove something you have to find a better way to do it than with all that garbage.
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Wall of nonsense, FTL.

You fail.
    Not even a pat on the back just a failing grade for all that.

Most recent investigations put the number of the beast at 616, not 666. So, now try to make all yout tom-foolery fit that number.
    Do you care to back up your statement with some evidence? You're asking me to try to fit a round peg into a square hole. It doesn't fit.

I have a better idea. You try to make 616 add up to the beast and show me how you came up with it.
    Last edited by travellingman; 01-22-2009 at 11:07 AM.

I'm impressed that Travelling man can make such a long posting that no one will want to read because it is too BORING...

Do you care to back up your statement with some evidence? You're asking me to try to fit a round peg into a square hole. It doesn't fit.

I have a better idea. You try to make 616 add up to the beast and show me how you came up with it.
    I have a better idea. How about you doing some actual research into the subject yourself, or are you afraid that the dogma you quote as fact, is nothing more than just that....dogma.

Here, I'll even start you off on your quest:

http://www.csad.ox.ac.uk/POxy/mainmenu.htm
    http://www.prophecy-bible-prophecy.org/666.html
    http://www.truebiblecode.com/understanding158.html

Oh and just another gem from your list of twaddle:
    There are 5280 (880 x SIX) feet in a mile
    ...and...??? 880 is significant, how?

I thought occult practices were a no, no in the Christian religion. Isn't numerology an occult practice???
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH.......Be very very quiet...we're hunting wabbits!

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

The number 666 originated THROUGH the Hebrew language system.
    Actually, none of that Gemetria works out correctly - ALL very subjective. I heard not long ago how 666 was derived and considering hearing all of the numerical mumbo-jumbo and manipulation that was used; went through a process of conversion of languages and number systems to dervie this
    infamous arrangement. IT and all other such numbers are just B.S. Number assignments to the english alphabet, Hebrew alphabet and other language symbols to derive certain numbers for certain words in those languages, it just does not transpose accurately into othere languages.
    Besides, why worry or be concerned with all of this superfoulous verbal and numercial diatribe; IF the God that everyone espouses is so great and mighty it seems reasonable to consider that there is NO OTHER ONE that has any more power or control. THrefore, if anyone wants to blame anything on some entity, it has to be this ALMIGHTY GOD that has to take RESPONSIBILITY. I mean, if you want people to say that you have all the POWER and give you the GLORY, than it makes sense that you ALSO have to take RESPONSIBILITY for EVERYTHING in creation. Whether it is considered GOOD, BAD, DARK EVIL.
    Vasudeva

Quote Originally Posted by coontie View Post
    The number 666 originated THROUGH the Hebrew language system.
    Actually, none of that Gemetria works out correctly - ALL very subjective. I heard not long ago how 666 was derived and considering hearing all of the numerical mumbo-jumbo and manipulation that was used; went through a process of conversion of languages and number systems to dervie this
    infamous arrangement. IT and all other such numbers are just B.S. Number assignments to the english alphabet, Hebrew alphabet and other language symbols to derive certain numbers for certain words in those languages, it just does not transpose accurately into othere languages.
    Besides, why worry or be concerned with all of this superfoulous verbal and numercial diatribe; IF the God that everyone espouses is so great and mighty it seems reasonable to consider that there is NO OTHER ONE that has any more power or control. THrefore, if anyone wants to blame anything on some entity, it has to be this ALMIGHTY GOD that has to take RESPONSIBILITY. I mean, if you want people to say that you have all the POWER and give you the GLORY, than it makes sense that you ALSO have to take RESPONSIBILITY for EVERYTHING in creation. Whether it is considered GOOD, BAD, DARK EVIL.
    Now ALL that was a very subjective response.

Quote Originally Posted by David Ben-Ariel View Post

Isaiah 1
    14 Alas, sinful nation,
    A brood of evildoers,
    The Holy One of Israel,
    The whole head is sick,

1 Kings 17

Deuteronomy 17

Hosea 8

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...1-2;&version=9;

Here's my prayer for the Gentile President:

God I pray that President Obama will choose to submit to your authority and obey God rather than men that Americans may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

In the authority of the name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...9:2;&version=9;
    Last edited by travellingman; 01-24-2009 at 03:16 PM.