+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The New Sunrise

Whispering wind Guest

The New Sunrise

The Winter Solstice heralds the birth of the new sun. It's a powerful time, the old can be set aside and a new affirmation made. I said back in the mid 90s that the world would spit into two evolutions, one that was regressive and fundamentalist, elitist and violent, and one that was open and spiritual and inclusive of others rather than exclusive.

The Morph phenomena that looks like swirls of dry mist in a room is getting stronger and stronger, thousands have seen it now and it is beginning to expose the dark recesses of the human shadow as well as showing us a host of transdimensional beings that are around us all of the time. That is why those photos of flying orbs are very common nowadays.

So we'll see the closed parabola of regressive energy brought out into the open, which is why there are so much exposé in the media of torture and mistreatment, corruption and state-sponsored violence. Tyranny is not protected as well as before all manner of darkness is popping out.

Humanity has to see its evil and own it, and each decides if he or she will regress or open up and progress. We are on a cusp. You can stay in the conflict or you can walk away, you can embrace love and kindness or you can chose elitism and separation. A warm knife is slicing through the soul of our humanity dividing the warm humans from the ones that are elitist, cold and corrupt. It will cause is shudder in our human evolution—a shiver, like the way a deer shivers in the forest when it is scared; this etheric shudder will shake out humanity, just as cream separates from the rest of the milk. It is utterly mesmerizing to watch for one could say that the last judgment has begun but it is at a very deep level where it can hardly be seen. .

The emphasis is not so much crime and punishment it is more a verdict based on heat or a lack of heat. You will not be judge on your achievements or your conquests or even how many children you successfully raised, in the end it is only the warmth of your heart that counts. Were you fair or cruel, kind or mean, warm or cold? Coldness is silent hatred. It is a terrible blot on your soul from which you will never escape unless you agree to let go and warm up.

The great correction is upon us and so each is offered the chance to come back from the brink. If they take it, they move to the open parabola and they self-correct gradually over time, and if they decline the inward pulling nature of the regressive parabola of evolution pulls the enforced correction to them ever more quickly. I believe you will see this in the next year coming towards our society with an ever-gathering intensity.

It is time to surrender and make peace and embrace warmth.

Here below is a short meditation process for the solstice that I sent to those on the Stuie Wilde email list, you can do it anytime in the next few days or even New Year's Eve. If you do it as instructed you'll feel yourself flying off to another world. It's strong; don't stand on the edge of a cliff when you are doing it, the process can make you wobble. It's the shudder in the etheric that causes you to be unsteady.

Five-Minute Winter Solstice Meditation

The First Liberation is to make peace with the world. You can use one of the nights of the winter solstice, December 21 st -23 rd , this is the most powerful time of the year.

At midnight go outside or stand on a balcony and face north. Take an ice cube with you in your left hand. And place your right hand on your heart and take three breaths and relax.

Then in your mind's eye bring up anyone that you hold rancor or resentment toward? people that have ripped you off or treated you badly. Bring the first one up in your mind's eye and breathe them in eleven times as you breathe out send them love and wish them well in life, release them from your energy. Then bring up the next one and so forth until you are done.

Then when you finish take eleven very special breaths for yourself; forgive yourself for any shortcomings and vow to become a better person in this next year.

The ice-cube it there to remind you of the freezing cold ambience of hell, which is not a static dimension, it moves towards you when you harbor anger, resentment and thoughts of violence and vengeance and so forth.

This process done correctly causes a shiver in your energy it's a slide sideways, it liberates you; there is a celestial dimension beside you at 90º.

Bye for now, Stuie Wilde

Re: The New Sunrise

Stuart , this is just embarrassing are you so desparate to get an audience you will post on this website.
    Maybe you need to ask yourself, if all the people you have pissed on in your life have any inclination to hold an ice cube and forgive you.
    Because as sure as **** stinks all those skeletons in your closet will come back to haunt you.
    So stop pretending to be holy and forgiving. And maybe you should be asking forgiveness of those you have f***ked over and stop thinking you have never done any wrong, and are in a position to be doling out forgiveness. Or handing out advice like this which just enforces everything you have opposed.
    Maybe you should go live at the southpole for a while to remind yourself of the coldness of your shame and embarassment.

Just go away, take pixie and start growing vegies, do something useful for the last part of your life. The debate has moved on and you havent kept up.
    Or go and make guest appearances at ralph's drug fest's, where people are still gullible. But just go away. Walk to another dimension, which I very much doubt you can, at least until death takes you like it will take us all.
    There are no exceptions in this life. Your actions have never matched your words, that is your sin.

Whiserping Wind

Why is it you all you do is post Stuart Wilde reprints??? How about engaging in real conversation or debate??? How about some real thoughts of your own???

You look like a fool parrot-posting all his meandering thoughts. They reall are uselss.

Whispering wind Guest

you don’t know. we don’t necessarily, get what we want

---------------------------------------------------------------

My twenties were a haze of drink and drugs but I retreated
    to abstinence by the age of twenty-eight. I’m glad to say I
    recovered from abstinence at the age of thirty, whereupon I
    was amazed to discover it wasn’t the drink or drugs that
    made me sad – it was the stony hearts of regular people.

But I was reassured of God’s endless goodness by the fact
    that the dregs of humanity that lent up against the bar in
    the Water Rat on Kings Road, Chelsea, would buy you a drink
    with the last pennies of their most recently fiddled pound.

I’d venture to say that it’s the warmth and generosity of
    the twilight world of the sinners and scallywags that will
    save us all in the end.

God doesn’t have much else to hang its hat on as far as I
    can see

love 'em all, even the
    bastards. Love 'em all, even the most vile of 'em. And
    especially love them when they treat you badly, and you'll
    find that San Jose is just around the next corner

SW

"Everybody has the right to forgiveness, thats all there is to it." Ziggy the bagman, Gods Gladiator of Brisbane

We have to extend forgiveness to others Because, the God force is offering us forgiveness. Without that forgiveness, can we grant our own redemption ?

live and let live.

No one can absolve you; you have to absolve yourself
    Last edited by Whispering wind; 02-23-2006 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispering wind
    you don’t know. we don’t necessarily, get what we want

---------------------------------------------------------------

My twenties were a haze of drink and drugs but I retreated
    to abstinence by the age of twenty-eight. I’m glad to say I
    recovered from abstinence at the age of thirty, whereupon I
    was amazed to discover it wasn’t the drink or drugs that
    made me sad – it was the stony hearts of regular people.

But I was reassured of God’s endless goodness by the fact
    that the dregs of humanity that lent up against the bar in
    the Water Rat on Kings Road, Chelsea, would buy you a drink
    with the last pennies of their most recently fiddled pound.

I’d venture to say that it’s the warmth and generosity of
    the twilight world of the sinners and scallywags that will
    save us all in the end.

God doesn’t have much else to hang its hat on as far as I
    can see

love 'em all, even the
    bastards. Love 'em all, even the most vile of 'em. And
    especially love them when they treat you badly, and you'll
    find that San Jose is just around the next corner

SW

"Everybody has the right to forgiveness, thats all there is to it." Ziggy the bagman, Gods Gladiator of Brisbane

We have to extend forgiveness to others Because, the God force is offering us forgiveness. Without that forgiveness, can we grant our own redemption ?

live and let live.

No one can absolve you; you have to absolve yourself
    Oh poor you!!! surrounded by stony hearted humanity, only to find honour amongst thieves, or another mug who will buy you a drink.
    Serving up mushy platitudes isnt helping your case for redemption.

so anyway...............as i read the title of this thread it made me think of the scene in "LOGANS RUN"(old sci-fi movie about the future)where the girl and logan?see the real naked organic SUNRISE/SET in the natural world outside the created domed metropolis of the future.and if you follow the clues of meaning/terminology all the way thru the film you will see it as a story of a man's escape from........!?!?hehe!!