+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Re: Where Did Humans Come From?

Why the scepticism?
    People used to believe that the world was flat and if you sailed far enough you would fall off the edge.
    Space goes on forever,do you really think its empty of life?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/john_lear.html

Take a look at John Lears work.I believe his words are true.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Lee Tobed View Post
    Why the scepticism?
    People used to believe that the world was flat and if you sailed far enough you would fall off the edge.
    Space goes on forever,do you really think its empty of life?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/john_lear.html

Take a look at John Lears work.I believe his words are true.

The fossil record does not support the idea of a world-wide flood.

John Lear is a moron. He actually believes that what impacted the WTC Towers were holograms. Anyone who thinks this is a moron also.
    Last edited by LogicallyYours; 01-05-2009 at 04:41 AM.
    "Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
    Where did this come from? Perhaps, you should assume less.
    Perhaps you should mind your own business. Every forum has it's sissy little busy body and I see you are 'it'. Get over your silly self.

LogicallyYours is offline Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Perhaps you should present facts or evidence rather than bullshit. You might find it more accommodating.
    "I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

The fossil record does not support the idea of a world-wide flood.

John Lear is a moron. He actually believes that what impacted the WTC Towers were holograms. Anyone who thinks this is a moron also.
    I agree with your comments re the WTC hologram theory,but I do support John Lears words regarding other life forms being in existence.

Well, that has nothing, whatsoever, to do with the Theory of Evolution...which has been observed.

Perhaps you might be thinking that it is an explanation of origins?

Quote Originally Posted by SubJunk View Post
    At the risk of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, which I'm not, I do think there is a possibility that life on Earth was seeded on purpose by an already-existant type III civilisation (an advanced alien civilisation)
    Although I don't believe they would've been spirits or even necessarily spiritual (perhaps it was useful for their purpose to make us believe they were, however) it's certain that a type III civilisation would have technology we can only imagine.
    I don't really believe this was the case, but it's a possibility in my mind, and it seems more likely than the existance of a god.

Just because another being claims to be a god doesn't make it so.
    Like SubJunk I think there is a distinct possibility that we were "seeded" here a long time ago by another civilisation.
    They may come and visit occasionaly to monitor progress.
    When the time is "right"(whenever that might be), maybe they have a plan for all of us.
    Rolleyes!

And your proof or evidence that would support this notion is.....???

And your proof or evidence that would support this notion is.....???
    Van Daniken, Chariots of the Gods :freak3: :spin2:
    It is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs.

"All things are perfect to every last flaw and bound in accord with Eris's Law."
    -HBT; The Book of Advice 1:7

Perhaps you should present facts or evidence rather than bullshit. You might find it more accommodating.
    You appear to be the 'bullshit' king or maybe I should say 'queen'. Did you get your itty bitty girly feelings hurt? Oooooh, too damn bad, now run along before mommy has to come look for you. I suggest a remedial reading course as you don't have sense enough to understand simple English. Piss off sissy.

As I thought, nothing to back up your posts so you resort to an ad hominem definition.

Come back when you can support up your position with evidence. Until then, feel free to post in the Conspiracy thread where the level of proof seem non existent.

Cristianity is rittled with loop holes, if "god created everything than who created him? I'm not saying creationism is a solid theory of evolution but it seems like the more probable theory. If god truly created everything and everyone than why does he spend all his time on earth? Why are we so important? I can only ask quaestions I can't awnser any of them, neither can anyone here, the more everyone talks about the creation of all thing, the less we will truly know. Every comment here is misrepresented information, we are to small to even think about the universes creation, we can't even undertand the simplest things like why we are here, no body so let's just not ask any questions. As far as quotes from famous theorists go, no one can make any asumptions about a subject they know absolutly nothing about, this goes for einstein to, relativity is merly a asumption. If god is truly the creator of everything than god is not a human, god is the universe.