+ Reply to Thread

7 Day Miracle Cleanse

I just finished doing the 7 Day Miracle Cleanse that was advertised by a man calling himself "Healthman" on his infomercial. His system DOES NOT WORK. It costs $89.95 plus $9.95 S&H with a money back guarantee. I did everything described in the instruction booklet with no deviations and I got miniscule results. The claim was that you would start to eliminate from 5 to 25 pounds of mucous plaque from your colon that was blocking your colon by the 4th day. This wasn't true. I did numerous enemas as described in the instructions and drank nothing but fruit juices for the duration of the cleanse. The price of purchasing organic juices at a health food store was about $75 to $80 for the week. It was a great waste of time as I spent several hours every day doing the enemas. I got very little discharge other than just regular fecal matter. I could have gotten the same results from just doing the warm water enemas. This is a rip-off and I heartily suggest that you ignore this infomercial. You'll be at least $175 better off if you do. I know that getting my money back is going to be a hassle, but I'm going to try anyway.

Re: 7 Day Miracle Cleanse

That's way to much personal information for me!

Anyway, I don't know what you are trying to acheive by doing this sort of thing, but you may have actually done some damage. You need some of the stuff that's in your digestive tract, McDoo! You may need to boost your bacteria back up. Eating plain yogurt is good for you - and recommended by doctors to patients who have to take antibiotics ('cause that can be very hard on your inerds and the bacteria you need,as well). Be a little nicer to yourself!!

Quote Originally Posted by MCDoodad
    eliminate from 5 to 25 pounds of mucous plaque from your colon ...I did numerous enemas as described in the instructions ...I spent several hours every day doing the enemas... doing the warm water enemas...
    Dude! What are you up to? Did you do anything else?
    Stop doing that! Watch some TV, go shopping, jogging, play with the dog, read a book...

Next time, just drink liberal amounts of 10W30.

You're welcome.

Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by MCDoodad
    I just finished doing the 7 Day Miracle Cleanse that was advertised by a man calling himself "Healthman" on his infomercial. His system DOES NOT WORK. It costs $89.95 plus $9.95 S&H with a money back guarantee. I did everything described in the instruction booklet with no deviations and I got miniscule results. The claim was that you would start to eliminate from 5 to 25 pounds of mucous plaque from your colon that was blocking your colon by the 4th day. This wasn't true. I did numerous enemas as described in the instructions and drank nothing but fruit juices for the duration of the cleanse. The price of purchasing organic juices at a health food store was about $75 to $80 for the week. It was a great waste of time as I spent several hours every day doing the enemas. I got very little discharge other than just regular fecal matter. I could have gotten the same results from just doing the warm water enemas. This is a rip-off and I heartily suggest that you ignore this infomercial. You'll be at least $175 better off if you do. I know that getting my money back is going to be a hassle, but I'm going to try anyway.

Scambuster - :) haha....Can you please supply a little more information on your 10w30 cleansing plan. I know a few people who are "full of it" and I plan to make it their Xmas present.;)

Easy...go to Wal-Mart and buy one of those big gallon jugs of 10W30...10W40 will do, as well. Hit the target over the head with an aluminum softball bat, sit on his or her chest as he/she comes to, then start pouring it in! Fun for all.

What You Must Know About Parasites

All the toxins and 'dead' processed foods lead to poor digestion causing a toxic build-up in the body, including the colon. This toxic waste material in the colon then frequently turns into - in the words of National Geographic - "a sinister world of monstrous creatures that feed on living flesh: parasites".

Discover magazine published a feature article in its August 2000 issue:

"Every living thing has at least one parasite that lives inside or on it, and many, including humans, have far more. ...Scientists...are only just beginning to discover exactly how powerful these hidden inhabitants can be, but their research is pointing to a remarkable possibility: Parasites may rule the world. The notion that tiny creatures we've largely taken for granted are such a dominant force is immensely disturbing. ...We are collections of cells that work together, kept harmonized by chemical signals. If an organism can control those signals - an organism like a parasite - then it can control us. And therein lies the peculiar and precise horror of parasites."

The combination of environmental toxins, an unhealthy diet and parasites poses a grave danger to humans. "In fact, parasites have killed more humans than all the wars in history", reported National Geographic in its award-winning documentary, The Body Snatchers.

I did numerous enemas as described in the instructions and drank nothing but fruit juices for the duration of the cleanse
    Too much detail friend. You didn't just get scammed, you got shafted.

That Stuff Will Give You Diabetes....beware......

The 10W-30 will probably solve the problem, but it has an annoying side effect: it makes you dead. Plain green tea once or twice a day works better, and without the side effect.

LS

I would highly recommend seeing a homeopathic doctor for any type of detoxifying cleanse. As many of you are posting here, I don't think you realize that it is necessary to rid the body of toxins. This particular product may not have been a good one. I will soon have a health web site of my own up and running and it will be a good one, offering many tips about things like this. You must beware though! You can definitely hurt yourself. As for the yogurt tip - forget it! We are not cows and dairy products are really not good for anybody (even though they are yummy). Taking a good probiotic formula (most good ones are in refrigerated section of your health food store) is the best route - not the cheapest, but definitely the way to go! Good health to you all . . . :)
    Check out the Ultimate Wealth Package - It's working for me while nothing else ever did!
    Live the Good Life Too!