+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The public's right to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17
    EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about discrediting and destroying the Bush administration...

NOTHING MORE!

It was a ****ing accident... Nothing more... But that won't cut it with the democrats and their loyal media. They MUST DESTROY BUSH and they will say and do anything to accomplish this goal.

Every one of you jack-asses fueling and supporting this NON story are morally lacking liars, and need to take a good look in the mirror sometime. Especially if you have children. It is one thing to be an adult that chooses to put "Red and Blue" ahead of "right and wrong", "Good and Bad" and "Honesty and Dishonesty" as you continuously do, but quite another if this is the moral fiber you are instilling in your children by your despicable behavior.

Grow the **** up and get a platform that helps this country instead of trying to tear it apart!

The clarion call of the deranged, right-wing, fascist Bush worshiping Chimp: "If you don't support The Bush Regime's Crimes, you're tearing the country apart." Ha..ha..ha. Impeaching Bush and trying his mob for their crimes is the ONLY thing that can restore our honor, reputation and begin to heal the country. Trying to repair the actual tangible damages to our economic infrastructure done by The Bush Crime Syndicate can probably never be accomplished, at least in our lifetime. Supporters of The Bush Crime Regime are, in my opinion, accomplices to treason and should be propped up against a wall and shot or hanged in public.

Published: Saturday, January 28, 2006
    Bylined to: Bob Chapman

George Bush and Cheney have committed high crimes including treason...

THE INTERNATIONAL FORECASTER editor Bob Chapman writes: Mssrs. Bush and Cheney have committed the following high crimes including treason:

1. Mssrs. Bush and Cheney lied to Congress and the American people in order to invade Iraq. Thousands of American servicemen and mercenaries have died in this military action against Iraq. Many times that amount of innocent foreigners have died as well. By needlessly casting the US in the role of an aggressor nation, which has already caused the death of thousands of innocent US military personnel, Mssrs. Bush and Cheney have committed treason. This demonstrates that they are nothing more than war criminals like Hitler and Stalin.

2. Mssrs. Bush and Cheney authorized wide-scale illegal wiretaps on US citizens. They believe that having a "war" authorizes any sort of dictatorial abuse of power. These brazen criminals must be impeached, convicted, and removed from office.

3. Mssrs. Bush and Cheney have either condoned or actively encouraged the torture of prisoners of war and other detainees. The Bush Administration has issued many illegal "signing statements" to void the provisions of the new anti-torture law as well as many other laws passed by Congress. These men are usurping the authority of Congress. They must be impeached, convicted, and removed from office.

4. Mssrs. Bush and Cheney are not safeguarding our national borders, which results in massive illegal immigration. Legal immigration is fine. However, allowing illegal immigration is destroying our society by allowing law-breakers to continue lawless behavior within America and by placing a burden on state and local governments. Logic would indicate that sealing our borders would increase the safety and security of our nation, yet the Bush Administration not only doesn�t adequately enforce immigration laws, but also promotes illegal immigration by proposing amnesty for illegal aliens.

5. Mr. Bush has encouraged a coup against Mr. Chavez, the democratically elected president of Venezuela. Venezuela is a key source of petroleum for America. As a result of Mr. Bush�s foolish behavior, Mr. Chavez is seeking Chinese assistance and investment in the Venezuelan oil industry. Mr. Bush's foolish policies have turned the people and countries of Latin America, such as Brazil, against the US.

6. Mssrs. Bush and Cheney pressured Congress into enacting the PATRIOT Act, which violates many provisions of the Bill of Rights. The rights are guaranteed by the Bill of Rights. But it is essential to remember that these rights are not merely privileges given by government, but, as stated in the Declaration of Independence, are actually "inalienable rights" given to us directly by God. The US Constitution was designed to reflect and guarantee these God-given rights. The PATRIOT Act takes away our God-given and constitutionally guaranteed rights. It is the duty and obligation of Congress to repeal any laws that contradict the Bill of Rights. Mr. Bush has violated his oath of office by failing to follow the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

7. Mr. Bush has illegally violated the basic human right of "habeas corpus." He has detained US citizens without stating the charges for which they are accused. Would-be dictator Bush acts as if he is above the law. Congress must act to preserve the Constitutional rights of all Americans. No one should be allowed to take away these God-given rights. As our representative, you are obligated to protect these rights. You must do it now. This is the most important thing for you to do. Nothing else is significant.

8. Just as the first Roman dictator Julius Caesar violated Roman law by bringing his legions across the Rubicon River into Italy, Mssrs. Bush and Cheney have violated US law by having the US military involved within the interior of the US to engage in domestic law enforcement. This is the behavior of dictators.

9. These two men have committed many other crimes. They have enriched their cronies through exorbitant no-bid contracts. They cannot account for billions of dollars spent by the Defense Department. Through their negligence Mssrs. Bush and Cheney may have been responsible for not preventing the tragic events of September 11. They may even be responsible for instigating the events of September 11 for their own political benefit. There are numerous inconsistencies and unexplained facts to indicate that a thorough and objective investigation has not been performed. It appears that the public is not aware of the true extent of their many crimes. I am ashamed to call these men Americans.

This is a choice of freedom or tyranny ... we as Americans chose to keep freedom. We chose to keep the US Constitution.

We choose to keep the Bill of Rights.

Therefore, we demand that Congress impeach and convict both Bush and Cheney of high crimes and misdemeanors.

Bob Chapman
    Last edited by dante; 02-17-2006 at 12:52 AM.

Notice: henceforth, the Minister of War shall address the people only through the Ministry of Truth. The story-behind-the-story of the Vice President's hunting mishap is the denigration of the MSMTM as the traditional proxy of the public interest, says NYU journalism professor and media critic Jay Rosen.

"It strikes me that the Corpus Christi Caller-Times is just as valid a news outlet as The New York Times is," Cheney told cherry-picked Fox "News" correspondent Brit Hume yesterday. GOP spokesperson Mary Matalin underlined the point by saying that Cheney considered holding a news conference, but that "would have meant a lot of grandstanding" by reporters; Donald Rumsfeld often goes even farther, claiming that terrorist organizations manipulate the American press directly through "media committees."

Judging by the administration's contempt for the Fourth Estate, says Rosen, "The public visibility of the presidency itself is under revision. More of it lies in shadow all the time. Non-communication has become the standard procedure, not a breakdown in practice but the essence of it." Even arch-conservative pundits like George Will are starting to get nervous about the lack of check and balances under the current regime. There's no doubt that the White House press corps seems angrier these days -- but are they missing the bigger stories by focusing their wrath on Scott McClellan's birdshot spin?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is about discrediting and destroying the Bush administration...

NOTHING MORE!

It was a ****ing accident... Nothing more... But that won't cut it with the democrats and their loyal media. They MUST DESTROY BUSH and they will say and do anything to accomplish this goal.

Every one of you jack-asses fueling and supporting this NON story are morally lacking liars, and need to take a good look in the mirror sometime. Especially if you have children. It is one thing to be an adult that chooses to put "Red and Blue" ahead of "right and wrong", "Good and Bad" and "Honesty and Dishonesty" as you continuously do, but quite another if this is the moral fiber you are instilling in your children by your despicable behavior.

Grow the **** up and get a platform that helps this country instead of trying to tear it apart!

Anyone who supports an administration hell bent on destroying the very rights that we supposedly go to war for had better do some growing up of his own, Grim. That would be you.

If it was so innocent, why all the secrecy about it? Why wasn't the man air ambulanced to Corpus Christi and a bigger not to mention closer, hospital? And why were the police muzzled?

You are the one supporting dishonest people, is this behavior that you encourage in your own children or is daddy Grim the only one guilty of stupidity?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Anyone who supports an administration hell bent on destroying the very rights that we supposedly go to war for had better do some growing up of his own, Grim. That would be you.

If it was so innocent, why all the secrecy about it? Why wasn't the man air ambulanced to Corpus Christi and a bigger not to mention closer, hospital? And why were the police muzzled?

You are the one supporting dishonest people, is this behavior that you encourage in your own children or is daddy Grim the only one guilty of stupidity?

Lady Mod
    Egad..the thought that the deluded cretin actually has children is pretty damn frightening. Indeed, there should be a law in the child protective statutes prohibiting deranged, fascist chimps like him from passing on his programming to the next generation. Isn't there something in the Patriot Act that can be used to enlist the kids as spies? Maybe they can be trained to keep tabs on him and submit regular reports on his behavior to the authorities after Bush and Cheney are arrested and these pestilent right-wing vermin are purged from society. It may be we'll have to temporarily take rather stern measures to repair the country.
    Last edited by dante; 02-17-2006 at 01:12 AM.

Since when? In light of the current administration who has displayed all these traits I find your remark rather at odds with the truth.

Lady Mod
    Just curious...where was your protest during the clinton administration whilst they were doing the same exact things?

Quote Originally Posted by Samael
    Just curious...where was your protest during the clinton administration whilst they were doing the same exact things?
    I did protest. But I wasn't on the Internet at that time.

Do you really think right and wrong is only synonymous to one party?

Lady Mod

If it was so innocent, why all the secrecy about it?
    What secrecy? There was no secrecy about this. The GD liberal media tried to create controversy by demanding every single insignificant detail and trying to find a conspiracy to fit their agenda. There is nothing anyone is hiding here.

What secrecy? There was no secrecy about this. The GD liberal media tried to create controversy by demanding every single insignificant detail and trying to find a conspiracy to fit their agenda. There is nothing anyone is hiding here.
    Ha..ha..ha.. Suuuure... That's right Nobody's hiding anything. They just didn't tell anybody. They didn't break the law. They just went around it. That's all. Perfectly rational..if you're a King Bush loving chimp.
    Last edited by dante; 02-21-2006 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    Ha..ha..ha.. Suuuure... That's right Nobody's hiding anything.That is correct. They just didn't tell anybody. Then how come everyone knows about it? The witness that first told the press, did so with the blessing and the encouragement of the VP. They didn't break the law. You are right again dan-christie! (as the local sheriffs report concluded). They just went around it. That's all. Awwww... And you were doing so well. May I refer you back to the sheriffs report. Perfectly rational.. .Correct! Now you are back on tract dan-christie if you're a King Bush loving chimp.. The dchristie trade mark... Name calling in lieu of evidence. I suspect he hasn't been taking his meds again
    There, thats better...

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.

-Thomas Jefferson

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny...
    -Thomas Jefferson
    WRONG... That means they are paranoid skitzo's like dan-christie and the other far left kooks just like him.

12. 02-21-2006, 07:50 AM

C'mon Dick just set it out - give me some believable ideas here. Don't worry, we don't have to ... you know ... tell the truth about this. Hey! OK, OKaay - I won't use that word again. I'm sorry, I'm sorrrry, I know that word makes you edgy.

But we have to come up with a story that sounds like ... you know ... the T word. Okay? Good. But we've gotta fill out this accident report and then face the press.

What? Your image? Ah c'mon Dick ... heh, heh .... One thing for sure, you don't have to worry about damaging that. We're way past that one. No, no - you still look good - but I'm just sayin ...

Ok. Now. First tell me what really happened so I know what I'm workin' with here. Was it something Harry said that just pissed you off? Or was it an honest incident of mistaking a man for a quail? You don't want to say? C'mon, you can level with me. Don't you think you owe me that much - all these years together? C'mon buddy ... You know you can trust me. Okay - yeah I've heard it before ... you didn't even trust your mother. Yeah ... well ... whatever ...

Ok, look we've bought us some time. But we're gonna have to fill out an accident report and face the press in a few minutes. What? "FVCk the press?" Oh God! C'mon Dick - I'm on your side, but you don't wanna go there. We have to calm down and figure out what to tell them. Yes! I know they'll take care of you - they always do - but we have to give them something - anything. Get a grip man! We can't just tell them to screw off for godsakes.

OK, let's take it from the top. How long did you say you've been hunting upland birds? Over 40 years or so ... Okay.

For how many years have you been handling a gun? ... Since you were a kid - 60 some years - um hmmm.

Ok, now we're getting somewhere. Now ... let's take this a step at a time.

What's the gun you were using. Uh huh ... your .28 gauge Perazzi. Hmmm ... Italian, huh? Whoa! Don't tell me it's the NBR 803 over & under with a ventilated rib. And silver engraving? That's a nice piece. Over 10,000 dollars, huh? Must be nice, Dick.

Now. After you took your last shot ... I mean at a bird - not the one at Harry - Yeah, I'm talkin about before you shot Harry - Did you put the safety on - on the Perazzi? Uh huh, so last time you can remember - it was on. Ok That's good.

Uh huh, yeah well we both know that your memory's shot to hell but we don't have to bring that up.

OK, speaking about your health, do you have any reason to believe that your pacemaker malfunctioned out there in the field? What's that? Ohhh, is that right? So you were having trouble breathing ... but moreso after you shot Harry ... uh huh ... well that makes sense now doesn't it.

Did you feel light-headed or dizzy before you shot Harry? I see - you did, but you always feel lightheaded and dizzy ... uh huh and the double vision. If they ask, that's another one not to mention, Dick. Speaking of the double vision - when's the last time you had your eyes checked? Ok, never mind.

And Dick, do you remember what Harry was wearin'? Yes a hunting jacket of course. But he must have been dressed in drab brown or gray - something that made it hard to see him, right?

OH, A BLAZE ORANGE VEST AND CAP ...

Ok then ... I guess that doesn't help us much, huh?

Yeah, well he must have been standing behind a brush pile or some bushes or something, right? ... Uh Huh. Of course ... in the open field. FVCK!

Ok, let's see. Did you trip over anything ... like one of the dogs, for example? They're always under your feet, right? No? The dogs were gun-shy. Uh huh. Well, I can understand.

Perhaps one of the Secret Service guys tripped you. They hover pretty close don't they? Oh, so they always make sure they're plenty far back when you have a gun in your hands. Uh huh.

Lemme ask you this, Dick ... now try to remember. What thoughts were going through your mind just before you shot Harry? Can you remember what you were thinking? This could help. Like maybe you had a lot on your mind ... worried about the economy ... stress about the latest polls - you know - something like that. Ok so it's coming back to you ... good.

Hmmmm .... so you had a mental image of yourself ... really! That's fascinating. What was it? Uh huh - on patrol ... dressed in camo fatigues .... Uh huh .... in Baghdad .... uh ... Dick - Dick! - let's stop there, ok? I don't think we need to go there right now ... let's move on ...

Ok, Ok ... let's get back to the ahhhh accident. Ok, let me see .... hmmm - ok, I read something about those hunter safety rules they give to kids who are getting their first hunting license. You know about them, right? Well, you know - one of the first things they teach you is to always know where the muzzle of your gun is pointed. They might ask you something about that. Now just before you shot Harry, was the muzzle of your .28 pointed in a safe direction - up toward the sky or was it pointed toward the ground. Oh ... I see ... it was pointed toward Harry ... of course, of course.

By the way, another thing they might ask - you know how some of these reporters are - especially the young bastards that want to make a name for themselves ... You were legal and everything, right? I mean did your people get you a non-resident Texas hunting license and everything? Oh good. What? You didn't get the Upland Game Bird Stamp? What the hell is that? I see. Oh boy, now that's gonna be a problem. You know somebody's gonna want to nitpick the SH!T out of that one ... - but I guess we can cover it up ... I know some people. But you gotta admit - this whole thing is getting to be a pain in the ass.

Okay. Let's get down to business. What were you actually doing when the gun went off? Uh huh. Bending over to pick up the flask you dropped. Yeah, well forget that one. If that gets out, we're finished. They already know about your two DUIs. Ok look - the thing about the flask - that just didn't happen. Got it?

Well what the hell did happen Dick? I'm starting to get a little frustrated. I understand it's not easy for you either. But you're gonna have to give me something to work with here. One of the things I think you're gonna have to tell them is that you're hanging up your guns. Face it. You're getting too old for this sh!t. I mean hell! Your lucky you didn't kill Harry! Then we woulda had to bury the whole thing and that would have taken some juice!

Hey! Watchit! Don't get huffy with me - and don't sneer at me like that. It freaks me out. You look like a dog-chewin-a-bone when you curl your lip like that. Now lissen! You just cannot do the lip thing when you're talkin' to the press about shooting Harry. You gotta look like you feel bad about what you did to Harry. You're worried about his condition ... Like you really care about him. You got that Dick? Besides - you're the one who shot Harry - not me! So calm down. I'm just tryin' to help put a story together here.

What did you say? What?! Whoa! Slow down here. Hell no I'm not going to take the rap for this! You shot him and you're gonna have to own up to it. You're way outta line with that one. I can't believe you asked me that! Look, we both know that you've got away with a lotta stuff in your life, but not this time. C'mon now - It's time to be a man, Dick. We just have to put a decent story together.

What?! Are you outta your mind? I don't care if they'll testify against me or not! LET'S GET THIS STRAIGHT. I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT SAY THAT I SHOT HARRY! ... WHAT?! NOW LISSEN UP DICK! - I'M GONNA SAY IT ONE MORE TIME - I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU'LL GIVE ME! I DON'T NEED YOUR DAMN MONEY. YOU SHOT HIM AND YOU'RE GONNA ADMIT TO IT. Oh god ... Ok ... take it easy now. Don't do that. It's gonna be ok buddy. In a few weeks this will all be history.

Look, I'm trying to help you here. Now let's forget all that bullsh!t about the money and let's put our heads together and figure something out.

Oh ... really. So now your going to threaten me - after I've stuck by you all these years! Well lissen up. You should know me better by now. You're not talking to one of your chicken eatin', ass scratching redneck drinkin' buddies here. Neither are you talkin' to one of your pathetic paid-off lapdogs. No! You shut up! You threaten me one more time and I'm outta here and if you think I'm scared of you - you're blind as a man with his eyes shot out. Oh god! Ok, Okay ... let's both of us take a deep breath, calm down and fill out this accident report.

Ok Dick, I know your tuckered out. Why you feeling your chest again? Here take another nitro. The little bastard just called me from the Oval Office. He said his dad is all over his ass and wants this done right now. We're almost finished. Just tell me this Dick - and then I'll write something up. Yeah, we'll give it to the Sheriff and then you'll be able to read it on the teleprompter. Don't worry. Karl's here and having that all set up.

So tell me, Which was it Dick? Which was it? Was poor Harry wearing feathers, talking with a quack or flying?

One hour later ... Ok Dick. How are you feeling? Pretty sh!tty. Yeah, I can imagine. Well here's the accident report all filled out and here's your statement. They're waiting outside. Just step up to the plate, read it from the teleprompter and for godsakes - don't take any questions. If they try to push you, just slide your hand up over your heart and tell 'em you need some rest. Here it is, Dick. It's solid gold.

"Whittington downed a bird and went to retrieve it. While he was out of the hunting line, another covey flushed and I swung on a bird and fired, striking Whittington in the face, neck and chest at about 30 yards. I was using a .28 gauge shotgun with 7 1/2 shot. I immediately had my medical staff take care of Whittington."

By Les Blough, Editor
    Feb 13, 2006, 22:55
    Last edited by dante; 02-21-2006 at 08:08 AM.

LOL, Dante, great post. I had to go back and double check who it was about. For a minute or two I thought it was referring to Grim and his rabid behavior.

Lady Mod

WRONG... That means they are paranoid skitzo's like dan-christie and the other far left kooks just like him.

Does OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, and BY THE PEOPLE hold any meaning at all for you Grim? Because it really seems like you would rather trash what we had and just let the government run unaccountable for it's actions.

I didn't think you were into communism?

Lady Mod

Does OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, and BY THE PEOPLE hold any meaning at all for you Grim? Because it really seems like you would rather trash what we had and just let the government run unaccountable for it's actions.

Lady Mod
    He is also ignoring the fact that while Bush has a dismal approval rating of only 35 %-40% in most recent polls…
    CHENEY 20% The worst Vice President in American History

Lady Mod

I beg to differ. He's obviously nothing but a low-down, semi-literate commie rat. He's demonstrated that numerous times here. There's no crime, corruption, depravity or violation against the Constitution that he doesn't think is just fine as long as it's committed by some government goon. This is why he's completely incapable of even the dimmest comprehension of the words and philosophies of people like Thomas Jefferson. Allowing pigs like this to spread their disease is, unfortunately, the price we have to pay for freedom of speech. But I've flushed things down my toilet bowl that contain more American values than this goose-stepping sack of sh!t. His property should be confiscated along with the cheesy little flag made in Mexico and the car magnets and he should then be sent to Iraq so he can sweep the roads for IEDs.
    Last edited by dante; 02-21-2006 at 04:14 PM.