+ Reply to Thread

Looking for Wholesale Dropship for ebay

Hello,

I am seeking wholesale drop shipper for business on eBay.

Has anyone have experience with any wholesaler dropshippers ??

Has anyone heard of:
    Wholesale DropShipper

TIA,
    GR :)

Re: Looking for Wholesale Dropship for ebay

I don't know Gramsay but one flag may be that on their site they say they helped write the book "Drop Shipping for Dummies."

A quick Amazon search, Google search, and a search on the "For Dummies" series site offers no such book.

I'd check out these guys, http://www.worldwidebrands.com/ - I've heard good things about them and they are officially endorsed by eBay.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by gramsay
    Hello,

I am seeking wholesale drop shipper for business on eBay.

Has anyone have experience with any wholesaler dropshippers ??

Has anyone heard of:
    Wholesale DropShipper

TIA,

http://developer.ebay.com/certifiedp...r/catalog.aspx

Wholesalemarketer.com is an Ebay certified provider as well. I was signed up with another drop ship site at one time and it didn't have the greatest products but I did make a profit on the one sale I did. This thread has gotten me interested in this again. I'd say go for the free trial and check out, I think I am going to. Worldwide Brands just has an Ebook you can buy that lists more dropshippers.

Quote Originally Posted by OafyC
    http://developer.ebay.com/certifiedp...r/catalog.aspx

Wholesalemarketer.com is an Ebay certified provider as well. I was signed up with another drop ship site at one time and it didn't have the greatest products but I did make a profit on the one sale I did. This thread has gotten me interested in this again. I'd say go for the free trial and check out, I think I am going to. Worldwide Brands just has an Ebook you can buy that lists more dropshippers.
    Good looking out - I totally missed that.

I checked out Worldwide Brands and they seem to offer more than just a listing of dropshippers. Did you join up with WB?

I signed up for the trial of wholesalemarketer.com a few minutes ago. I am still looking but so far I have looked at some car stereos and the prices would not be profitable compared to prices at online stores and Ebay. In fact, a lot of the things are a lot cheaper new from stores. I will keep looking at other items they have though and keep you guys updated.

This is an ebay auction for a laptop that I am sure is someone selling from wholesalemarketer

http://cgi.ebay.com/Averatec-2150-EH...QQcmdZViewItem

That Buy It Now price is identical to the price it is on wholesalemarketer. They must be profiting from shipping. This is the closest I've found to a profitable item.
    Last edited by OafyC; 02-16-2006 at 08:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OafyC
    I signed up for the trial of wholesalemarketer.com a few minutes ago. I am still looking but so far I have looked at some car stereos and the prices would not be profitable compared to prices at online stores and Ebay. In fact, a lot of the things are a lot cheaper new from stores. I will keep looking at other items they have though and keep you guys updated.
    Cool. Thanks.

What are their terms as far as payment? Do they expect payment before they dropship? Or do they collect payment from you at time of transaction?

I may have to join up for the free trial and kick the tires....

You order the item from WholesaleMarketer after you have sold the item.

Dropshipping is a DEATH setence for your Ebay career.
    And I will continue to advocate against Dropshipping, unless you want to sully your reputation. All is expalined in a previous posting I made:

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=142984&postcount=2

Quote Originally Posted by Wizywyg
    Dropshipping is a DEATH setence for your Ebay career.
    And I will continue to advocate against Dropshipping, unless you want to sully your reputation. All is expalined in a previous posting I made:

http://www.scam.com/showpost.php?p=142984&postcount=2
    Thanks Wizywyg for the informative drawback of drop shipping ..... I now know not to start out with drop shipping .....

I am open to any references to starting on ebay .....

Thanks,

The best way to do ebay as a business is what many people alreayd do:

DUMPSTER diving.

Hit your neighbors up for anything they want to get rid of. Old clothes they dont wear, old toys their children do not play with. Old electronics that still work, but they no longer need.

Hit GARAGE sales often. You can pick up a lot of things that you'd think it would be worthless, but on EBay there is always someone willing to buy it.

Have friends that need to get rid of items they dont need, but dont want to 'deal' with trying to start an ebay account? List it for them. Take a percentage for your efforts.

Start small. And remember, YOU ONLY SELL THings that you have in your hand, that is physically there for you to see and touch, cause if someone is going to ask YOU about it, you better have it on hand to answer questions.

This is basically the "informaiton" you'd be getting out of the "get rich with auctions" books and infomercials you see on tv; here summarzied for you for free.

Dropshipping will end your ebay career quickly. Because yOU are relying on someone else to deliver goods to your customer. That means, YOU dont know when and exactly how they will do it, and if the item arrives to your customer broken, Guess who they complain to? YOU. Not the dropshipper. And try to get your omney back from the dropshipper.

If you're going to do eBay stuff... i too would recommend shying away from dropshipping, nothing but a nightmare as there are rarely any good, reliable dropshippers that are still secrets.

if you really want to be successful, i'd recommend finding a high demand product and seeking out a wholesaler to buy in bulk.

something i recently did was buy a lot of RAZR's off craigsist for $1200 (10 razr's to the lot).. they didn't come with a battery, cover, or charger, but i got all of those for cheap... i tested them all out to work, and reselling them on ebay... they're going for no less than $230 each.

Quote Originally Posted by fano3
    http://www.worldwidebrands.com/ - I've heard good things about them and they are officially endorsed by eBay.

Hope that helps.
    I want to know more about this worldwidebrands.com as I read from their website, it's very appealing to buy the directory. Any advice?
    :)

Still waiting for any comments about this http://www.worldwidebrands.com
    I am very much interested to buy it but want to find out more about your opinions... :confused:

Since i dont wanna really give AWAY where we get some of our products (you really need to search on your own), it's VERY easy to find a legit wholesale supplier that drop ships thru yahoo. The secret is all in the keywords.

Try dropship wholesale supplier

If you STILL cant find a good one, well.....heh....take Wizywyg's advise!
    :)

provide your ebay id. then we will belive that dropshipping is a "good" way of making money on ebay.

as it stands, its a career killer, even for "brick and mortar" stores.

Quote Originally Posted by khaimyanmar
    Still waiting for any comments about this http://www.worldwidebrands.com
    I am very much interested to buy it but want to find out more about your opinions... :confused:
    It's a pretty valuable service. Probably the only dropship-oriented information service on the web worth paying a fee to. Last i recall, they even answer the telephone. Can you IMAGINE that??? ;)