+ Reply to Thread

blkdragon Guest

Affiliate Cash Vault Program By Patrick Lanoux

Anyone know if this is legit or another scam??

http://www.affiliatecashvault.net/?hop=mf2222005

Re: Affiliate Cash Vault Program By Patrick Lanoux

Quote Originally Posted by blkdragon
    Anyone know if this is legit or another scam??

http://www.affiliatecashvault.net/?hop=mf2222005
    Stop posting affiliate links.

blkdragon Guest

Do me a favor and please remove my post..I'm new to this board and have seen other people post links here and I don't know anything about an affiliate link I was just posting a link that was sent to me for this site..Sorry for asking and from now on I'll just just try and find my answers by observing on this forum and won't ask any questions or make comments so please just remove my post and I'm sorry for posting that "affiliate"(whatever the hell that is) link.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by blkdragon
    Do me a favor and please remove my post..I'm new to this board and have seen other people post links here and I don't know anything about an affiliate link I was just posting a link that was sent to me for this site..Sorry for asking and from now on I'll just just try and find my answers by observing on this forum and won't ask any questions or make comments so please just remove my post and I'm sorry for posting that "affiliate"(whatever the hell that is) link.

Tony
    Next time, just post the link like this:

http://www.affiliatecashvault.net

Bonsai

What a bunch of ****in' *****es you people are. Keep on cryin' and fighting and squabbling and wasting your money and bickering amongst yourselves.

Children
    Instead of bickering like you all
    I have sent an intelligent answer to this company:

Thanks Sue
    Had a look at the website you are trying to promote, including the snapshots of the bank statements.
    Curiously, there are only two type of entries $39.95 or something and $9.95 or something. It does not take a v intelligent mind to work out that 39.95 comes from an affiliate making a sale( and you pay $10 as comission considering the sale price is $49.95, as you have been recieving them in loads) and $9.95 as comission recieved for making a sale for someone for the same product( AFFILIATE MARKETTING!!??).
    Sadly, Andrew Reynolds is much better at this and you seem an unsavoury character trying to copy him.
    I am sorry, but I cannot become a sucker becoz you have become one. Also I do not want to make a team of suckers like you as it might be illegal.

I have a strange feeling that the rail might be going cold.

Please feel free to take me to court for slander.

LP

The funniest thing is this site changes from the "Patrick Lanoux Affiliate Cash Vault" to the "Michael Lanoue Affiliate Cash Vault" overnight. Not only did this persons name on the site changed, they changed it in all the testimonials too! I guess the testimonials can be modified to represent whatever name the webmasters wants to use each month. This instills a lot of confidence in the program for me.

When you PAY UP you will be given a website just like the "free advertised" link of Patrick Lanoux........What is happening is that Patrick Lanoux sells to "thick head".......and "thick head" places a similar link with his affiliate code......and "daft one" pays up.............and the cycle continues. This is a pyramid scheme. There is no product behind it.

I have learnt something new. Is this what Andrew Reynolds (UK) doing????

Thanks for a website like this one as I now always come here first to look.....and contribute. I nearly became that "thick head" or "daft one" myself !!!
    Last edited by sarahuk; 10-03-2006 at 10:25 PM.

Guys, I spent a lot of money investigating schemes like this. What this guy offers you is freely available on the internet. What Affiliate cash vault offer you is a pre built web page with links to ClickBank products (Which is free to register with!) in the first section. The second part is a strategy to make some revenue with AdSense. He suppky you with a program to create a one page adsense HTML page.

Do not invest in this. For AdSense you have to fork out more money to get traffic with his program.

I found a site that exposes Affiliate Cash Vault for what it really is,
    http://www.onedaymillionaire.com

TheRealStraightShooter Guest

It's not Patrick, it's Michael Lanoue. He changed the site. Must of been caught scamming and got dropped from Clickbank.