+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

get a free ipod shuffle for $0

hi, i have got a free ipod shuffle from www.ipodsweepstakes.com
    total cost $0 and took 20 days from start to finish.
    you just have to earn 1000 points and when you register, you get 200 bonus points ,now you have to earn only 800 ponits by giving up your email id(same you register with)and ask for free information and so on. it's the easiest way to get 512 mb apple ipod shuffle. i started it on 20th jan , requested gift on 25th jan and got ipod on valetine's day.

Re: get a free ipod shuffle for $0

That's cool.. Hell, I'll give these spammers a try.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Quote Originally Posted by khushi1
    hi, i have got a free ipod shuffle from www.ipodsweepstakes.com
    total cost $0 and took 20 days from start to finish.
    you just have to earn 1000 points and when you register, you get 200 bonus points ,now you have to earn only 800 ponits by giving up your email id(same you register with)and ask for free information and so on. it's the easiest way to get 512 mb apple ipod shuffle. i started it on 20th jan , requested gift on 25th jan and got ipod on valetine's day.

I'll try it out just because there was no referal link invloved...

and congrats on the shuffle

members should not be so rude. this is not spam at all. i am the proof if it's reality, that;s why i did not share this link with anyone until i got my ipod shuffle.
    i got my ipod shuffle today . iwas so excited to share it with all of you as i see this portal is also really helpful for me. i learnes a lot fro this. so why can't i share any real thing? it's up to you? do it or not..........................

actually this website is pretty cool, although I just ordered a 30gb ipod yesterday with my $500 gift card.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

Quote Originally Posted by khushi1
    members should not be so rude. this is not spam at all. i am the proof if it's reality, that;s why i did not share this link with anyone until i got my ipod shuffle.
    i got my ipod shuffle today . iwas so excited to share it with all of you as i see this portal is also really helpful for me. i learnes a lot fro this. so why can't i share any real thing? it's up to you? do it or not..........................

I think you should change it to MEMBER, not memberS... hehe, i've signed up, looks pretty tough, but I will go for it anyways!

Thanks again! and congrats again!

I notice a lot of offers say enter your email only, but after you do so it requests shipping info; do you have to complete that too?

i copied all offers i did on this site (it also shows date and time)and pasting them over here.
    yes....it ask for email id(give the same id you registered with...read their privacy policy and member agreement)
    i gave fake shippping info with same email id depending on the offer.now you can see from my list that i did the biggest offer stamps.com which is also free trial for 30 days so it cost nothing, rest of the offers i idid was required only real email id with fake shipping info depending on the type of offers. i also got noticed that offers keep changing and new easy offers come in a short time.

Description Date Completed Points Earned
    Sherman Personal Page Ad 2 1/20/2006 8:01:00 AM 6
    Bingo Daily Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 8:01:00 AM 6
    Childsafe Network Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 8:01:00 AM 4
    Jenny Craig vs Weight Watchers Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 8:01:00 AM 4
    New Health Degree Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 8:00:00 AM 80
    Online Poker Tourney Personal Page Ad 2 1/21/2006 8:01:00 AM 4
    Your Best Rewards Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 8:00:00 AM 5
    My Dish System Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 11:00:00 PM 18
    University Alliance Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 11:03:00 PM 30
    You Can Be A Cop Personal Page Ad 1/21/2006 11:00:00 PM 80
    Exclusive Gift Cards Personal Page Ad (JC Penney) 1/22/2006 12:24:00 AM 7
    Satellite Sweeps Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 1:21:00 AM 8
    DirecTV Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:03:00 AM 16
    Eversave Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:01:00 AM 12
    Free Card Search Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:01:00 AM 24
    My Premium Rewards Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:00:00 AM 5
    Panda Research Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:01:00 AM 8
    Publishers Clearing House Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:01:00 AM 6
    Serving Surveys Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 8:01:00 AM 5
    TaxAct Personal Page Ad 2 1/22/2006 8:03:00 AM 8
    Christian Mingle Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 11:01:00 PM 16
    Xerox Personal Page Ad 1/22/2006 11:03:00 PM 60
    100Tunes.com Personal Page Ad 1/23/2006 10:22:00 AM 8
    eCreditQuest Personal Page Ad 1/23/2006 11:00:00 PM 9
    My Select Gifts Personal Page Ad (Gamecube) 1/23/2006 11:01:00 PM 6
    Travel Business Opportunity Personal Page Ad 1/23/2006 11:00:00 PM 7
    CreditFor1Year Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 8:00:00 AM 5
    National Survey Panel Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 8:01:00 AM 4
    Platinum Romance Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 8:00:00 AM 8
    Thirty Plus Singles Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 8:01:00 AM 21
    Travelzoo Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 8:03:00 AM 8
    Lower My Bills Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 9:27:00 AM 60
    Car Warranty Extension Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:00:00 PM 22
    Find Your Degree Fast Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:01:00 PM 17
    FitnessClub4Free Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:01:00 PM 4
    Stamps Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:01:00 PM 120
    The Rewards Center Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:00:00 PM 6
    Discount Health Quotes Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:03:00 PM 9
    Mobility Werks Personal Page Ad 1/24/2006 11:03:00 PM 48
    Iwon Personal Page Ad 1/25/2006 8:01:00 AM 11
    PCare Personal Page Ad 1/25/2006 8:03:00 AM 15
    FreeStyle Rewards Personal Page Ad 1/25/2006 9:16:00 AM 5
    Sherman Personal Page Ad 1/25/2006 9:00:00 AM 7
    Jelly Belly Personal Page Ad 1/26/2006 9:09:00 AM 5
    LookDog Personal Page Ad 2/2/2006 11:00:00 PM 4
    Top Tier Gifts Personal Page Ad 2 2/9/2006 11:00:00 PM 6

i forgot to tell you that the last number you see in my offers is the points i earned for that offer. now you can see all points i earned from minimum to maximum.the biggest offer is stamps.com (free trial)
    that's why it cost nothing me to get ipod shuffle.
    thanks

those offers say to give only email id, it works if gove only that same id you regidtered with.i tried so many and some of them worked without giving any more information and some of them needs more information. i kept trying as this all offers were free of cost without having trouble in cancelling them and take a note of each offers detail.

this is pretty neat. how long does it take for the points to show up in your account? I did a couple but I don't see it reflected in my account. I don't want to continue unless I'm sure I'm not doing something wrong.

I've done 40 offers now. It says on their support page that it takes 1 -3 days for the points to be reported.

I see they also run a free satellite radio promotion (satellitesweeps.com?), too. I wonder what other gifts they offer?

OK, I think I just answered my own question. This seems to be the mother site:

http://www.gulfstreaminternet.com/

most of the offers show up in 24 hours. you will receive email notification whether you are winner of the previous day or not(actually they also have daily sweepstake and randomly select one winner each day, you get more chance to win as many offers you click upon) and you will also get one another email that how much did you earn last day.i used to do so many free offers daily (it took few minutes to do) and got email notification of my earned points every next day.

yes you are correct that this site seems to be mother site
    http://www.gulfstreaminternet.com/
    but i found only this offer more interesting so tried this one only and also got luck of getting free ipod shuffle in less than 20 days.

remember you have to put in the same email id in all offers you registered with in order to earn points( read it's support page, members agreement etc.)