+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738

Re: get a free ipod shuffle for $0

I was having trouble with getting credit for some of the big ones. I emailed the help addy and got a reply in 10 minutes! I sent them the welcome emails I got from the offers, but have not heard back. Also, thanks for the tip about clicking on the links from emails. Another thing I did was start clicking on any offer from their site and I'd get an entry without going through the offer. I've gotten 36 entries by doing this today. I've also gotten about 40 points credited just this am from filling out the smaller offers. I'm up to 600, with about 300, at least pending.

I ordered my shuffle today!! Glad that's over. How long did it take to get yours? :)

I got my 3rd like 2 weeks ago....nifty! I like how you can choose your colors on these. Also, i have 660 points for another one, and maybe a couple more high point offers and i'll have enough to get another one...the orange one looks cool but i'm torn between that one and the blue one.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

how do you guys get them so quickly??

Quote Originally Posted by eeker
    how do you guys get them so quickly??
    I'm wondering the same thing. I have about 600 some points...
    Received:
    IPod mini
    19" Phillips Flat screen
    $150 Amazon card
    $100 B&N card
    Kodak EasyShare V570
    2 $25 MC's
    $50 check
    $500 Home Depot GC
    $250 Visa GC
    $30 in surveys from Pinecone
    $250 check from gadgetcity

6. 04-09-2007, 03:19 PM

Señor Member--Owner of Gecco Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by 36rrb54
    With all of the scammers out here trying to take our money, here is an opportunity that is definitely worth your time to investigate, so you can make an informed business decision. This company does NOT want your money until you are completely checked out and ARE SATISFIED with their business model, products, free training and free on-going support that will help you build your business!!

This opportunity offers:
    v Executive Income Potential, $150K+.
    v Exclusive Live Training Program
    v Large Commissions
    v Real People
    v Minimal Start Up Investment

This business is attracting factory workers, corporate employees, small business owners, Stay-at-Home moms and even CEO's such as myself from other companies. I have found the integrity of this organization to be top notch.

For more information on this amazing home-based opportunity contact me for a straight- forward conversation with NO PRESSURE or HYPE. I will provide you with honest answers to your questions.

Visit my website at: www.pathtoprosperity.biz.

May your day be blessed and prosperous,

Roger Brislinger
    Home Based Business Consultant
    www.pathtoprosperity.biz
    What's this got to do with ipods patho? I was hoping to find a place where I can have mine fixed or getting a great deal for the price of asking. gee whiz

Quote Originally Posted by giovannip811
    they now have the video....woo hoo!
    I'd like mine with credit card chip built inside, wifi skype type phone and 24k gold plated.

If anyone is going to do this anyway, do you mind if I refer you?

can anone help me by giving a fake phone # and address for filling out the suryeys

thanks

im confused a bit the ones that say enter your email for 5 points, i enter and it asks for more information do i have to fill this out?

This is way too complicated, why don't people just buy the gadget and it over it?

I've been at it now for about two days and so far I have 597 pts, but I know I should have more, because I was clicking like crazy the first day. Does anybody know if they are always this slow with giving credits?

If you've been having problems you can always contact them by email. You have to list the products you're not getting credited for but they are VERY liable and I always had them credit me. I was amazed, I thought they had very good consumer service.

Also I think you're supposed to limit yourself to 10 "email" surveys per day... or maybe I'm thinking of a different website...

Similar Threads

1. Ipodoffers.info - $4 Ipod shuffle
    By FreebieLover in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 09:44 AM
  2. Free 4gb iPod?
    By SHA0LiNZS0LJAHZ in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 09:18 PM
  3. get a free ipod nano, psp, or even a domain
    By mel88 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4