+ Reply to Thread

Affiliate advertising

I have heard alot of people say that affiliate advertising is the way to go for the "new home business"

So.... I want to know it all. The do's and don'ts. To have or not to have a website. How to set it up. Best companies to work with. Advertising and how to go about it. How much $$$$$ in overheads, advertising, websites etc.
    And no BS either...How much profit does one really make??? with affiliate advertising????

Re: Affiliate advertising

Since you are basically asking for an encyclopedia of information I would suggest going to www.abestweb.com you can spend days reading up on affiliate advertising and all of your questions will be answered Good luck! :) They also have a thread where people are discussing their general earnings. Depending on how well you understand SEO and how much time and effort you can put into it earnings could be $0-tens of thousands a month. It will not happen overnight!

BlazedMarketing Guest

Also, If you\'re interested in a pretty decent buy in the network/affiliate marketing business. I highly recommend Ewen Chia\'s \ Not only is it only $10... Ewen gives you a lot of information and a \'Lifetime Membership\" to his site!

I, myself, paid the $10 for the information AND actually paid an extra $77 (which is completely optional) for an upgraded membership, which gives even MORE great information AND products to help you get started in Network/Affiliate Marketing!

I will admit, this is definitly not the \"Lazy Man\'s - Turnkey Solution\" where you will just have to \"Set it, then forget it.\" I mean, it will require you to do some good reading and research. But, the ammount of information and products that Ewen offers (for the LOW price) is unmatched for sure! And the information and products ARE quality!

Anyways, whether you buy his membership or not, I do highly recommend anyone at LEAST check out his offer to see if it\'s something you\'d be interested in. Being I am a network/affiliate marketer, it was a no-brainer for myself. But, always use your own judgement and due-diligence, of course!

Later Everyone
    Last edited by scambuster; 02-17-2006 at 03:11 AM.

BlazedMarketing Guest

****... Sorry for that affiliate link. Please Delete!

Ewen's Website is this:
    Http://www.SecretAffiliateWeapon.com

Woohoo! "Due diligence" makes a comeback!!

Why are all the clickbank sites freaking identical...same margins, same highlighted words....I can tell within one second when I am on a clickbank site...like the one that was referred to here.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazedMarketing
    Also, If you\'re interested in a pretty decent buy in the network/affiliate marketing business. I highly recommend Ewen Chia\'s \ Not only is it only $10... Ewen gives you a lot of information and a \'Lifetime Membership\" to his site!

I, myself, paid the $10 for the information AND actually paid an extra $77 (which is completely optional) for an upgraded membership, which gives even MORE great information AND products to help you get started in Network/Affiliate Marketing!

I will admit, this is definitly not the \"Lazy Man\'s - Turnkey Solution\" where you will just have to \"Set it, then forget it.\" I mean, it will require you to do some good reading and research. But, the ammount of information and products that Ewen offers (for the LOW price) is unmatched for sure! And the information and products ARE quality!

Anyways, whether you buy his membership or not, I do highly recommend anyone at LEAST check out his offer to see if it\'s something you\'d be interested in. Being I am a network/affiliate marketer, it was a no-brainer for myself. But, always use your own judgement and due-diligence, of course!

Later Everyone