+ Reply to Thread

dale douglas ,money making machine

i have recieved some e-mails about this one. they want 100 bucks for the info. has anyone had any experience with this company?

Re: dale douglas ,money making machine

Hi judged5x,

I got one yesterday and checked it out on Google with "weekly cash income" and got this website and others stating that it's another scam. Somewhere in these blogs someone posted a FTC website to send complaint information which I just got finished doing today.

So don't ever put money into any of these type of websites, even if they promise a refund you'll never get one cent of it back. Suggest you do a search and file a complaint because the more people do, the more likely they will investigate and catch these people
    :cool: 1smartengineer

BABYGIRL121 Guest

i talked to a man and he said he made 200.00 day

I purchased the Personal Instant Cash Machine by Dale Douglas ebook on EBay for three whole dollars. This is very simplistic information at best, if you can even dignify it by calling it "information". What is really boils down to is a forty page advertisement for a company called emarketprofessionals.com. I have seen on other scam warning sites reports that this company charges upwards of $800 to build websites for you, so that you can sell ebooks and make this fabulous money. Don't waste your money or your time on this one.

I find this thread very interesting. I clicked on one of the advertisements at the top of one of this site's pages. After I read the "blurb" I checked back for the company on the scam list and sure enough, here it is. I know not all advertising can be checked out by the owners immediately but, this is definitely one to check.

The adds at the top are by google. Google's web machine is quite smart in dictating what the content of a web page is and then supplying adds that match. As most of the talk around here is on making money(even if it is on schemes that DON'T work) - thus most of the adds are too.

Thank you for clearing that up for me :)