+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Melaleuca/MomsWin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melaleuca

I haz hurd that if youz put teetree Oil in yer cah, that youz get more better VROOM!

The doctor has tried this "substance" as a hair conditoner...again,

With this result.

The doctor is not amused.

Quote Originally Posted by dr poormouth

I haz hurd that if youz put teetree Oil in yer cah, that youz get more better VROOM!

With this result.

Immaturity like this is why the Marketing Executives of Melaleuca leave and quit posting here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melaleuca

With this result.

Is that Frank Vandersloot????????? Llol i love it....thats hilarious!!!...So have the 2005 earnings come out yet.... Last we heard was that in 2004 each rep was averaging only a measly $8.67 a month....have these numbers improved?

There are so many threads, running for so long, about Melaleuca, that it is difficult to take the subject seriously.

The doctor remembers much the same hype for Jojoba oil in the '80s.

Tea tree oil will not:
    .prevent cancer,
    .prolong your life,
    .give better gas mileage,
    .save the world.

it will:
    .leave you with a garage full of hair conditioners, mouthwashes, dish soaps, laundry stain lifters, and pet shampoos, that you can no longer even give away in a glutted market.
    .cause your friends and neighbors to cross the street when they see you, so as to avoid yet another sales pitch.

it will:
    .leave you with a garage full of hair conditioners, mouthwashes, dish soaps, laundry stain lifters, and pet shampoos, that you can no longer even give away in a glutted market.
    .cause your friends and neighbors to cross the street when they see you, so as to avoid yet another sales pitch.

Why would it leave you with all that in your garage? Do you buy those things from your store and stack them in your garage? The only products I buy from Mela are the ones we need for our own personal use in our home. I don't even stock up on products, when they start getting low I order a new one to replace the one getting low.

I don't do a sales pitch to anyone in our neighborhood, friends or anywhere for that matter. That is crazy! Do my friends know what I do? Yes, they have been in my house. Melaleuca's products are the only ones I have in my house. If you wash your hands in the bathroom you will use soap from Mela, if you looking at a candle in my house it's from Mela, if you open up the cabinet in the bathroom everything in their is from Mela, if you go into my laundry room...well I think you are getting the picture. My friends have asked me, "hey where did you get this?" I say from Melaleuca. They start the converstion. If they are interested we go online or get a magazine and I show them. I have NEVER asked one of my friends or family to join. They have asked me to enroll them. Another thing anyone that asks me how much I have made I tell them or if I have a check that I haven't deposited I show them.

Lastly, if you knew me, you would know I can't sell water in the Saraha! lol! I am the farthest thing from a salesperson. That is why I like Mela. I only called or talked to people that have asked me for more infomation. I give them all the information they need to know whether or not they want to join. If yes, great...if no, great nice talking to you hope you find what you are looking for. I have never persuaded anyone to join.

Some ex high up IGI folks are now in Melaleuca... go figure huh? ;-)

workingathome Guest

After researching many home based business opportunities, I have found one that stands out from all the rest. They have an amazing product that everyone can benefit from, with no storage or shipping of any kind. Their compensation plan is great, $1,000 per transaction, and you don't have an up line that you have to share with! This company has a simple, easy to use process with great support and training available. With this opportunity, I was able to continue being an at home mom, and provide a great income for my family. If you interested in learning more about this opportunity, visit my website at www.path2prosperity.info.

Melaleuca's products smell like ****

workingathome- go blow a ****ing donkey dick

Similar Threads

1. Melaleuca
    By thecatthatcameback in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 211
    Last Post: 04-07-2014, 12:51 AM
  2. DO NOT TRUST Melaleuca
    By SmashMash in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2013, 01:40 AM
  3. Melaleuca thread
    By NovusNancy in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 01:19 AM
  4. Holy $hit - Melaleuca is now saying...
    By SuperUltraJulie in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 01:44 PM
  5. Why I Said NO to Melaleuca
    By abbiedoobie in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 03:30 PM