+ Reply to Thread

Anyone heard of TypingCash.com?

Hello Everyone,
    I'm posting this message to see if anyone is currently working with www.typingcash.com or if they have worked with them before and found out they were a scam.... So far, during my online research of them I haven't seen any negative responses. I even checked this site and www.ripoffreports.com and didn't manage to find a single complaint about them.

I saw in another forum (http://www.whydowork.com/forums/about2813.html) of someone signed up with them and that person said that dataentrypro.com was crap but "I've just signed up for TypingCash.com and though I haven't gotten far I'm just happy that they have something to offer." So this user felt satisfied with them at that point in time.

Can anyone confirm or deny that www.typingcash.com is true to their word or are they just like data entry pro in which you have to pay to post advertisements for other companies on Google and Overture? Any details about TypingCash.com and how they operate would be very helpful. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Re: Anyone heard of TypingCash.com?

Sounds like a Scam to me . You should not have to pay any fee"s to get a job.I bet they just want your $97.00. I would stay away!!!!

OH MY GOD!

I am SOOO glad to see this here!

Yes, I have signed up with these MFs four months ago.

After the second day, I realized this was a load of ****, and you cannot even make two bucks. Everything they promised was not there!

So I asked for a full refund. This smug son of a ***** James "Bull****" Anderson, said it will take two months for me to receive my refund. TWO MONTHS!!

It gets worse - Four months have past and NOTHING! I've tried contacting the crook but he does not reply anymore.

So what I did was opened up another email under a different name and posing as an interested customer. Got a reply in two hours. Did the same thing again, got another reply quicky. Then I wrote from the same new email that I know he is there, because he just replied to me. He did not reply again.

This is infuriating!!! Please do not do this to yourself!

I thought of reporting this to Clickbank.com, but they don't give a ****!

I am now trying to report the site as a scam to clickbank.com.

Anybody has some advice?

sorry for the angry message, it's just that this is still fresh business :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by lumbogue
    OH MY GOD!

After the second day, I realized this was a load of ****, and you cannot even make two bucks. Everything they promised was not there!

So I asked for a full refund. This smug son of a ***** James "Bull****" Anderson, said it will take two months for me to receive my refund. TWO MONTHS!!

It gets worse - Four months have past and NOTHING! I've tried contacting the crook but he does not reply anymore.

So what I did was opened up another email under a different name and posing as an interested customer. Got a reply in two hours. Did the same thing again, got another reply quicky. Then I wrote from the same new email that I know he is there, because he just replied to me. He did not reply again.

Anybody has some advice?

Dear lumbogue, Thank you so much for your reply. I have some questions I'd like to ask you so could you check your private message please. Also, could you do us all a favor and explain exactly how it wasn't possible to make even $2 as you mentioned? Thanks very much!

[B]Well I got it from him too, his name is not james anderson it's peter armstrong,
    If you guy's want his real address and home number e-mail me at cg37725@yahoo.com I will send it to you.....

Quote Originally Posted by cg37725
    [B]Well I got it from him too, his name is not james anderson it's peter armstrong,
    If you guy's want his real address and home number e-mail me at cg37725@yahoo.com I will send it to you.....
    Hi cg37725,
    Looks like you and I are on the same wavelength! Check out the following threads to see what I mean!

Part 1 - http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10095
    Part 2 - http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=10096

TypingCash.com and DataProEntry.com are run by the same scamming person.

Thank you so much TokyoDutchman! Unfortunately for me I had already signed up and paid my $97. And, yes I do feel sick that I was stupid enough to fall for this guy's scam - particularly with my background. I guess I'd come to a point in life where the stress of a managerial job, high-pressure, high-stress, was something I wanted to change. Of course, we still need to make an income and what better way than working from your own home. This was my first experience of researching work from home jobs and wow - what a lesson I've learned.

I posted up to 100 ads as suggested by James/Peter? and found that it wasn't as easy as he made out on his site. Like for many others that have experienced this site, my initial emails with queries were answered promptly and politely. Now that I have researched this scam and have requested my refund I'm told that I had to wait 90 days! I mentioned to James/Peter that I had found some interesting reading on this site. Below is the response I received from James/Peter.

"Hi Maria

Yes I have read the thread many times. That person was a member for all of five minutes and unfortunately his ignorance and need to 'save the world from internet scam artists' is persuading people not only to not give online internet companies a chance but also encouraging them to make the wrong decision. Just because he's on scam.com doesn't mean he's right.

Please complete the questions as outlined in my Refund Policy:

I guess I know that I can kiss my refund goodbye and I have learned a tough lesson.

Does anyone know of any legitimate work from home internet work? I am a highly skilled typist, worked as a para legal for years and am now a manager. I had thought of registering with a legal transcription service, but after this experience am a little reluctant to register with anyone.

I'd appreciate input from anyone who may be able to point me in the right direction.

Thank you once again for your quite amazing research - you have helped me and hopefully many others who may be considering signing up for this scam.

Regards.

I just read the ad for this 'company' on www.whaggle.com and under there same user name this person is advertising avon with a phone number and another email account with yahoo.

http://whaggle.com/sitepages/otherli...d=7620&un=wjcm

If this link does not work you can email me directly and I will send you the info
    iamcanadian78@hotmail.com

This ad was only made about 4-5 days ago. Also the ad with the name and number is the one headed ......Are you wanting ..........
    Good Luck

I am ashamed to admit that I feel for the typingcash scam. I've been trying to get my refund for about 6 months now. I kind of subconciously know it's never going to happen but I'm not going to give up without a fight. I reported it to the better business bureau and they wrote me back saying while they have received several complaints on this scam, they can't do anything about it. If anyone knows how to get this guy to process the refund, please please please let me know!!!

If you bought it through a Clickbank link you can get your money back from them directly. However after 6 months that might not happen either.

Quote Originally Posted by lumbogue
    OH MY GOD!

Anybody has some advice?

Yeah, I do. All the people you need to contact is on my site under "what to do if you've been scammed." (Scam.com is listed). All the contact info is listed there and I'm too lazy right now to try and repost it here.

Darcy
    My own effort to combat the scams:
    Work from Home Guide.

i dont kniw about the thing u told by iam also working in adposting job we have to post in noncgi classified sites and to work on assignment basis and they r giving me assured payment.check this website if u want.
    http://www.typeinternational.com/ide...te.php?id=6521 if u like it and want some more details mail me at honey314u@yahoo.com