+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 76

Thread: Mannatech

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    67

    Mannatech

    I'm interested in what we know about Mannatech...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    6

    Re: Mannatech

    I just checked out the website. My first impression is a cross between Quixtar and Avon...I know a lot of people that use Avon and that seems 98% legitimate. Then again I know a lot of people involved with Quixtar and that is 100% shady. So, I'm afraid I don't know enough to help you.

    Although I haven't found anything that shows the company to be a scam, it seems like a very cutting-edge developer of nutritional products, however I would visit http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Mannatech/complaint.html to learn about a civil lawsuit filed in 2004.

    --mindtron

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: Mannatech

    Thanks.

    I am aware of the case you linked. It was produced by over-zealous attempts by the company to find any story they can market whereby a user of their product(s) is claiming miracle results. In this case, it appears they marketed a story with exaggeration and lack of written consent.

    There are no studies done on what you term as their "cutting edge" products. Any claims of success are made by the brain-washed users alone. There is no credible scientific evidence of anything, no FDA approval, no double-blind placebo studies. There are no released medical records, nothing! Any documentation of performed studies is only from a few doctors who are on their board (paid for their statements of authenticity). We must believe them and them alone, as well as the faith-healed folks at their sales/prayer meetings in order to see any of this as "real".

    The company is marketing in a niche, using much religious overtones. They are targeting the Christian community, to people who lack in faith such that they have a need for their creator to perform cheap parlour tricks and give "manna" to the select few. Sam Caster is their "channel". They say that their sugar supplement products are God-given and prayed over, and produce miraculous results. How incredibly awful it is to do this... How incredibly naive to believe this.

    Much of the various court case information about CEO Sam Caster's prior fraudulent activity (Eagle Shield) is no longer easily googled, either. But it is real, and shameful. Numerous fradulent claims were made and many people were duped into buying products sold with horribly exaggerated false claims. He states over and over that these lawsuits were due to others within his organization. However, the actual court documents show written evidence that there is no one else to blame.

    This organization resembles a cult in the worst way. Maybe I better check the religious scams thread to be sure there is nothing there.

    This company has found a very unique way to market sugar pills!! - At the expense of those who choose to part with their cash in hopes that maybe all of this has a glimpse of truth... How awful!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Aspartame Island
    Posts
    920

    Re: Mannatech

    And when people learn the truth on the deceptive practices of these snake oil companies, it will taint other companies in the health and wellness field who are truly there to help people.

    It will all come down to what you know. Start learning about ingredients and learn to avoid the bad ones.

    Here's a good tip; anything that has "natural flavors" or artificial flavors" listed on a label is good to avoid. The book "Fast Food Nation" actually discusses what comprises one of those "flavors" It is quite lengthy. And it is only 1 ingredient on the label. I knew it could be up to 100 different chemicals, but had no clue how bad it was. How about "strawberry flavor" in a milkshake ? Once you see the list of ingredients that constitute that one ingredient, you will start thinking twice about consuming that product, (one would hope anyway.)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Mannatech

    First of all I'd like to say I am not here to recruit or convince anyone on how good or bad mannatech is. Secondly I'd like to say that I am very skeptical when it comes to any health/vitamin supplements. In saying that I first become aware of mannatech approximately December 2004 after to speaking to a woman/customer who was in the shop I work at. I had made a statement about being allergic to soap. Our conversation stemmed from there. I am a mirgrain sufferer and have suffered from them for about 30 years (since I was 10 years old) and had been experiencing alot of headaches/migrains (more than usual) at that time and also was severely lacking energy and was constantly tired. The woman starting telling me about her experiences and told me of a product that had helped her and her family. I was put off as I have tried alot of vitamin supplements and really did not want to go down that road and waste my money yet again. However, over several months the woman frequented my shop and we spoke more. I told my husband about it and he said anything would be better than the continual headaches/migrains that I was suffering from. He urged me to try these products. I was still very skeptical and was reluctant to try them. But approximately April of last year I got a migrain that lasted more than a week and was very ill with it and was unable to work. My husband then became very insistent and urged me to phone the woman, which I did. We both listened to what she had to say and decided that it was worth a try as the sort of medication I was throwing down my throat to eliminate these dreadful migrains could not be good for my overall and long term health. Again I would like to point out that I was still very skeptical and did not expect there to be any change whatsoever. And there wasn't for about the first month and slowly my energy levels increased and all of a sudden I had noticed that I was not getting headaches as often as I was. Headaches/migrains I would get everyday and if I only got one a day, that was a good day. I had also progressed to getting stomach migrains and if anyone suffers from those, you know how horrible they are. I took the products for about three months and ceased taken them for financial reasons. (I will not lie they can be expensive if you are a middle to low income earner) Approximately September last year things in my life just started to collapse around me, one thing after another - two deaths 6 weeks apart, a car accident the day after one was buried - car written off - no money to buy another, I had taken a really bad fall where I had cut my nose, two black eyes, a huge bump on my head, gashed my knee and foot, I have four children, one of which was doing final school year tests and stressing about getting into university and another has a disability (brain damage, due to misdiagnosis of diabetes when she was 10 years old) She is 20 now and things have become quite difficult with her - but to cut a long story short - I was suffering from major stress and my headaches/migrains has increased dramatically again. I finally decided that I would make a real go at improving my health and have made a commitment to giving mannatech products a fair and unbias go. I have now been on them again for about 2 months and after a few weeks my headaches/migrains have decreased dramatically, with maybe only one headache a week which generally goes away shortly after I lie down & taking no additional medication. My energy levels have increased slightly and I believe that they will only get better with time.
    As I have previously stated I am not trying to recruit anyone only point out my experiences with the products. My upline is not pushy and has made no claims that these products are miracle cures. She has only told me about her experiences and how they improved her health. I was very skepticle for a long time but I believe that so far these products have helped me and I will continue to take them for as long as they continue to. If there comes a time that they no longer help me then I will stop taking them and be the first to informed this site.
    I do not know anything about lawsuits or claims of miracle cures but I do live in Australia and our laws are quite strict when it comes to health products. If you would like to know more behind the science of these products you could check out this site -
    www.glycoscience.org
    I hope this is ok Moderators - this is in no way my site or connected to recruiting - it is purely a site for the science behind the mannatech products.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by ems40
    First of all I'd like to say I am not here to recruit or convince anyone on how good or bad mannatech is. Secondly I'd like to say that I am very skeptical when it comes to any health/vitamin supplements. In saying that I first become aware of mannatech approximately December 2004 after to speaking to a woman/customer who was in the shop I work at. I had made a statement about being allergic to soap. Our conversation stemmed from there. I am a mirgrain sufferer and have suffered from them for about 30 years (since I was 10 years old) and had been experiencing alot of headaches/migrains (more than usual) at that time and also was severely lacking energy and was constantly tired. The woman starting telling me about her experiences and told me of a product that had helped her and her family. I was put off as I have tried alot of vitamin supplements and really did not want to go down that road and waste my money yet again. However, over several months the woman frequented my shop and we spoke more. I told my husband about it and he said anything would be better than the continual headaches/migrains that I was suffering from. He urged me to try these products. I was still very skeptical and was reluctant to try them. But approximately April of last year I got a migrain that lasted more than a week and was very ill with it and was unable to work. My husband then became very insistent and urged me to phone the woman, which I did. We both listened to what she had to say and decided that it was worth a try as the sort of medication I was throwing down my throat to eliminate these dreadful migrains could not be good for my overall and long term health. Again I would like to point out that I was still very skeptical and did not expect there to be any change whatsoever. And there wasn't for about the first month and slowly my energy levels increased and all of a sudden I had noticed that I was not getting headaches as often as I was. Headaches/migrains I would get everyday and if I only got one a day, that was a good day. I had also progressed to getting stomach migrains and if anyone suffers from those, you know how horrible they are. I took the products for about three months and ceased taken them for financial reasons. (I will not lie they can be expensive if you are a middle to low income earner) Approximately September last year things in my life just started to collapse around me, one thing after another - two deaths 6 weeks apart, a car accident the day after one was buried - car written off - no money to buy another, I had taken a really bad fall where I had cut my nose, two black eyes, a huge bump on my head, gashed my knee and foot, I have four children, one of which was doing final school year tests and stressing about getting into university and another has a disability (brain damage, due to misdiagnosis of diabetes when she was 10 years old) She is 20 now and things have become quite difficult with her - but to cut a long story short - I was suffering from major stress and my headaches/migrains has increased dramatically again. I finally decided that I would make a real go at improving my health and have made a commitment to giving mannatech products a fair and unbias go. I have now been on them again for about 2 months and after a few weeks my headaches/migrains have decreased dramatically, with maybe only one headache a week which generally goes away shortly after I lie down & taking no additional medication. My energy levels have increased slightly and I believe that they will only get better with time.
    As I have previously stated I am not trying to recruit anyone only point out my experiences with the products. My upline is not pushy and has made no claims that these products are miracle cures. She has only told me about her experiences and how they improved her health. I was very skepticle for a long time but I believe that so far these products have helped me and I will continue to take them for as long as they continue to. If there comes a time that they no longer help me then I will stop taking them and be the first to informed this site.
    I do not know anything about lawsuits or claims of miracle cures but I do live in Australia and our laws are quite strict when it comes to health products. If you would like to know more behind the science of these products you could check out this site -
    www.glycoscience.org
    I hope this is ok Moderators - this is in no way my site or connected to recruiting - it is purely a site for the science behind the mannatech products.
    G'day to you. I am glad they are helping you.
    All a diligent person needs is a computer to google the lawsuit information and Sam Caster's past.
    The "science" is not what would be typically recognized as credible, because (a) the sample size of the subject group is too small for any credibility, (b) there is no blind placebo study done, as in common with all products wanting to base success on widely-accepted standards, and (c) the "scientists" are not a selection of nutrional experts with no interest in the product who have done recognized tests, they are only a handful of paid individuals who sit on the board of Mannatech. We are to believe that they are the only individuals on the whole face of the planet who have been able to find and recognize the sugar in aloe vera as the "manna" for the many.
    One only needs attend any meeting or buy any tapes to hear the miracle claims of God handing this to Sam Caster after he opens his meetings with prayer and after numerous folks line up to make their unsubstantiated claims.

    Is it not interesting that, when the chosen people were wandering in the desert, God gave them only enough manna for one day and that any attempts to save more for the next day would result in spoilage? God stopped giving manna when they reached the promised land. By it's very definition (for the miracle-seeking low-faith "believers" of Mannatech) this can not be "manna"... On the contrary, it is baloney.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14

    Re: Mannatech

    there is a lot of research on glyco nutrients and health but I don't think Mannatech has a corner on the market. And when did Sam Castor become a christian i dont think that was ever brought in the early days of Mannatech. The old Miracle factor what do you know next they will be traveling with Benny Hinn

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by Rom12-2
    G'day to you. I am glad they are helping you.
    All a diligent person needs is a computer to google the lawsuit information and Sam Caster's past.
    The "science" is not what would be typically recognized as credible, because (a) the sample size of the subject group is too small for any credibility, (b) there is no blind placebo study done, as in common with all products wanting to base success on widely-accepted standards, and (c) the "scientists" are not a selection of nutrional experts with no interest in the product who have done recognized tests, they are only a handful of paid individuals who sit on the board of Mannatech. We are to believe that they are the only individuals on the whole face of the planet who have been able to find and recognize the sugar in aloe vera as the "manna" for the many.
    One only needs attend any meeting or buy any tapes to hear the miracle claims of God handing this to Sam Caster after he opens his meetings with prayer and after numerous folks line up to make their unsubstantiated claims.

    Is it not interesting that, when the chosen people were wandering in the desert, God gave them only enough manna for one day and that any attempts to save more for the next day would result in spoilage? God stopped giving manna when they reached the promised land. By it's very definition (for the miracle-seeking low-faith "believers" of Mannatech) this can not be "manna"... On the contrary, it is baloney.

    I am sorry that you feel this way but as I pointed out in my previous post I am not here to recruit or convince anyone one way or the other. My only intention was to share my experience with the products with you nice folk here. And as I also said, so far the products have helped me, in particular with decreasing my headaches/migraines and I can not even begin to express what a relief it has been to find something that has helped me and that is natural. After suffering from headaches and migraines for 30 years and have them literally control my life or lack thereof, it is nice to have my life and freedom back.

    As for people claiming these products are cures, this is totally against mannatech policy and these people are in breach of their contracts and could be dismissed or sued. So my advice is seek these people out and report them. The mannatech I know does not make such claims and nor could we, as nothing is a cure. Different products or medications or treatments work for individuals in different ways. That my friend is the beauty of being human.

    I am not trying to sound naive but like anything (the media for example) anyone can write anything they wish on the internet, it does not necessarily mean it is true or correct.

    I do not blindly follow anyone. I base my experience with mannatech on the fact that I have actually taken their products and noticed improvements in some areas of my health.

    And finally Rom12-2 we are all entitled to our opinions, the fact that yours differs from mine makes no difference to me.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by brazilio
    there is a lot of research on glyco nutrients and health but I don't think Mannatech has a corner on the market.


    brazilio I never claimed that Mannatech has a corner on the market where research on glyco nutrients and health is concerned.

  10. #10

    Re: Mannatech

    Romans 12:2 has nothing to do with opinions, so I'm having trouble following your theology on that one.

    As to Mannatech, the "Journal of Nutraceutical Medicine" is the only publication that endorses Mannatech's products. But if you look closely, you will see that this supposed "medical" journal is really just a publication of the companies that produce these products.

    Mannatech's products are nothing but sugar pills. Your story that taking these sugar pills cured you of life-long headaches implies either 1.) your illnesses were psychological in nature and induced by your mind, or 2.) you're a liar, or 3.) You've experienced a truly religious miracle and need to go on Benny Hinn's TV show.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    14

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by ems40

    brazilio I never claimed that Mannatech has a corner on the market where research on glyco nutrients and health is concerned.
    I never said you did.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by katyli
    Romans 12:2 has nothing to do with opinions, so I'm having trouble following your theology on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by katyli

    As to Mannatech, the "Journal of Nutraceutical Medicine" is the only publication that endorses Mannatech's products. But if you look closely, you will see that this supposed "medical" journal is really just a publication of the companies that produce these products.

    Mannatech's products are nothing but sugar pills. Your story that taking these sugar pills cured you of life-long headaches implies either 1.) your illnesses were psychological in nature and induced by your mind, or 2.) you're a liar, or 3.) You've experienced a truly religious miracle and need to go on Benny Hinn's TV show.
    Roms12-2 has chosen to believe what he has read and not what he has experienced (ie not taken the products) therefore making what he says - his opinion - remember there is always 2 sides to every story!

    Thank you for this information - I will check it out.

    I do believe that the products I take contain more than just sugar - therefore NOT making them sugar pills. And just for the record sugar is a natural resource and is good for us in moderation. Have you never been to a health food shop and bought their products - maybe you should check out their ingredients.

    You need to read my post again - I NEVER SAID IT CURED ME - I said my headaches had decreased. My headaches/migraines unfortunately are very real. The fact that I am now only experiencing one a week is wonderful.
    I really resent that you have accused me of being a liar. But as that is your opinion - it makes no difference to me. I know that I have only told the truth. As for religious miracle? I have no clue. And who the hell is Benny Hinn's - probably some lame American tv personality.

    Just so we are absolutely clear - I started taking mannatech products purely and solely in the attempts to improve my health. I do not do the business side of things. I hope this clears up any misconceptions that you may have.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by brazilio
    I never said you did.
    I do apologize.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: Mannatech

    Hmmm. I am posting opinions. A feeble attempt to discredit based solely on the fact that you assume I have never taken the products. You claim to know nothing about the divine intervention claims made by Sam Caster himself. You also state that you know nothing of the miracle claims marketed by the company. You say you know nothing of Sam Caster's legal trouble in the recent past. You sum up your entire basis for arguing these points based solely on the fact that your migraines have diminished and therefore it is a good product for the masses. Let's examine, then...

    First of all, let's look at a credible source. Here's a link to a recent article in Barron's: [url]http://www.rickross.com/reference/mannatech/mannatech4.pdf[\url]
    I do not have permission from Barron's to copy text to this website, therefore I can only urge readers of this post to cut and paste into their browser. Nevertheless, this is the very first source googled. The article itself covers a broad array of our discussion, here. It mentions Sam's problems in the 80's whereby he agreed to refrain from claiming that his products were based on NASA technology and to stop over-inflating the results of his products. This was a result of the Texas Atorney general's office stepping in. (By the way - a big "howdy" from Texas to you. Yes, I have seen the Texas Mannatech facility... just a short drive from me...)

    Oh wait, did the Texas Attorney General shut him down again in 1991 for making false claims? Yes, it appears another public record is available to the diligent.

    Carrington Labs, maker of "Manapol" is the sole source of this stuff. It is one of the main ingredients in the Manatech line. Carrington has stated that this stuff cures everything from cancer and AIDS to ulcerative colitis! All of the head dudes now sit on the board of Mannatech.

    Barron's notes the numerous Manntech associate sites that can be found with claims of miracles.

    Here's the foreward from Linda Caster's book - telling of the "manna" given to them...
    http://www.mannarelief.org/mr/files/forward.pdf

    Here's the actual court document from a Los Angeles court case whereby an overzealous Mannatech marketing bunch, grasping at any miracle story available in order to market their stuff, stepped over the line and was found guilty of seven counts, including fraud and invasion of privacy.
    http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Mannatech/complaint.html

    How about this: "Mannatech was born out of a cry in the hearts of Sam and Linda Caster for a God-breathed technology that would touch and change the world for His glory". See http://www.cwgministries.org/CWGStor...rmationrev.pdf

    Several lawsuits have been filed to seek class-action status on behalf of Mannatech investors who are charging that the company caused Mannatech's shares to trade at artificially inflated levels by misrepresenting the Company's prospects and permitting its "independent distributors" to make improper claims for products. The first such suit (shown below) shown below, which was filed in August 2005, alleges:
    The defendants had issued false statements about the effectiveness of Mannatech products that inflated the price of its stock.
    The defendants failed to adequately control the conduct of distributors who exaggerated what the products could do.
    On May 9, 2005, Barron’s published a story that detailed Mannatech CEO Samuel Caster’s history of legal difficulties and questioned the company’s sales associates’ methods and their “seemingly irrepressible inclination . . . to make extraordinary therapeutic claims for the supplements.” The story also discussed a civil suit by the mother of a deceased child who had charged that the company and certain distributors had used nude pictures of the child to support false claims that Mannatech products had helped him. [Note: In the document below, to help protect the mother's privacy, her name and her son's name in the Barron's article have been replaced by their initials (CS and YS).]
    Here's the law suit docs: http://www.rickross.com/reference/ma...annatech12.pdf

    There's some facts for you, mate. Just facts. And, it took me very little time to google these...

    I don't think you are lying about this stuff helping your migraine. I do not believe your claims of innocence about the Manntech marketing techniques, however, as the very first tape I was given was Sam Caster himself leading his prayer meeting/weekly associate rah-rah rally. And, the fact that you are internet savvy enough to post here makes me think you are familiar with Google.
    Last edited by Rom12-2; 03-07-2006 at 08:28 AM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    48

    Re: Mannatech

    Quote Originally Posted by Rom12-2
    Hmmm. I am posting opinions. A feeble attempt to discredit based solely on the fact that you assume I have never taken the products. You claim to know nothing about the divine intervention claims made by Sam Caster himself. You also state that you know nothing of the miracle claims marketed by the company. You say you know nothing of Sam Caster's legal trouble in the recent past. You sum up your entire basis for arguing these points based solely on the fact that your migraines have diminished and therefore it is a good product for the masses. Let's examine, then...

    First of all, let's look at a credible source. Here's a link to a recent article in Barron's: [url]http://www.rickross.com/reference/mannatech/mannatech4.pdf[\url]
    I do not have permission from Barron's to copy text to this website, therefore I can only urge readers of this post to cut and paste into their browser. Nevertheless, this is the very first source googled. The article itself covers a broad array of our discussion, here. It mentions Sam's problems in the 80's whereby he agreed to refrain from claiming that his products were based on NASA technology and to stop over-inflating the results of his products. This was a result of the Texas Atorney general's office stepping in. (By the way - a big "howdy" from Texas to you. Yes, I have seen the Texas Mannatech facility... just a short drive from me...)

    Oh wait, did the Texas Attorney General shut him down again in 1991 for making false claims? Yes, it appears another public record is available to the diligent.

    Carrington Labs, maker of "Manapol" is the sole source of this stuff. It is one of the main ingredients in the Manatech line. Carrington has stated that this stuff cures everything from cancer and AIDS to ulcerative colitis! All of the head dudes now sit on the board of Mannatech.

    Barron's notes the numerous Manntech associate sites that can be found with claims of miracles.

    Here's the foreward from Linda Caster's book - telling of the "manna" given to them...
    http://www.mannarelief.org/mr/files/forward.pdf

    Here's the actual court document from a Los Angeles court case whereby an overzealous Mannatech marketing bunch, grasping at any miracle story available in order to market their stuff, stepped over the line and was found guilty of seven counts, including fraud and invasion of privacy.
    http://www.mlmwatch.org/04C/Mannatech/complaint.html

    How about this: "Mannatech was born out of a cry in the hearts of Sam and Linda Caster for a God-breathed technology that would touch and change the world for His glory". See http://www.cwgministries.org/CWGStor...rmationrev.pdf

    Several lawsuits have been filed to seek class-action status on behalf of Mannatech investors who are charging that the company caused Mannatech's shares to trade at artificially inflated levels by misrepresenting the Company's prospects and permitting its "independent distributors" to make improper claims for products. The first such suit (shown below) shown below, which was filed in August 2005, alleges:
    The defendants had issued false statements about the effectiveness of Mannatech products that inflated the price of its stock.
    The defendants failed to adequately control the conduct of distributors who exaggerated what the products could do.
    On May 9, 2005, Barron’s published a story that detailed Mannatech CEO Samuel Caster’s history of legal difficulties and questioned the company’s sales associates’ methods and their “seemingly irrepressible inclination . . . to make extraordinary therapeutic claims for the supplements.” The story also discussed a civil suit by the mother of a deceased child who had charged that the company and certain distributors had used nude pictures of the child to support false claims that Mannatech products had helped him. [Note: In the document below, to help protect the mother's privacy, her name and her son's name in the Barron's article have been replaced by their initials (CS and YS).]
    Here's the law suit docs: http://www.rickross.com/reference/ma...annatech12.pdf

    There's some facts for you, mate. Just facts. And, it took me very little time to google these...

    I don't think you are lying about this stuff helping your migraine. I do not believe your claims of innocence about the Manntech marketing techniques, however, as the very first tape I was given was Sam Caster himself leading his prayer meeting/weekly associate rah-rah rally. And, the fact that you are internet savvy enough to post here makes me think you are familiar with Google.
    Rom12-2 ....I humbly apologize for assuming you had not taken any products. I meant no offence. I presumed that as you originally posted "What do we Know about Mannatech" that you had not been involved with the company. MY mistake and I do apologize sincerely.

    You can take this as you will but I believe the products have helped me but I have never stated that they are good for the masses - again I will say I only posted my experience with these products.

    Maybe this whole post is proving to me just what a naive fool I am but I honestly had no idea about the marketing techniques and until a couple of days ago, after reading this post I did not know who Sam Caster was or that he is the CEO of Mannatech. And before everyone says - "How could you not" - as I previously stated I got involved with mannnatech purely to see if the products would help with my health. As for the business side of things - I have honestly done nothing. My theory is and has always been that unless I believe in something how could I recommend it to someone else. As I have started and stopped and started and stopped and finally started again only 7 or 8 weeks ago with the products, how could I recommend them to anyone. And I was not recommending them here either - my intention was only to let others know of my experience with mannatech's products as I viewed it so far.

    As for the dvd and cd's I received with my pack almost 12 months ago, they are still in their plastic wrap and I have just now pulled them out of a draw where they have been sitting all this time and yes I do see a cd with Sam Caster on it.

    Rom12-2... I must thank you very much because you have made me aware of some things and I will be asking questions and hopefully getting answers. Up until now I had no reason to question but as you have clearly pointed out, there are some questionable things related to Mannatech. I managed to check a couple of the sites but did however have trouble with the first one - I tried cut and pasting it as you suggest but it did not work.

    Yes you are correct I have managed to find this site but this was by accident approximately 6 weeks ago after I got scammed by a "so-called" dataentry job. This site has been terrific and also an education and I am learning everyday that there are alot of scams out there and people who take advantage of other's trusting natures. I guess I am finding out that this does not just happen over the internet. I guess the number one rule is to "google" everything. It is a shame that the world has come to this.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    67

    Re: Mannatech

    Sorry, I did something wrong on the previous post. Here's the first link again: http://www.rickross.com/reference/ma...mannatech4.pdf

Similar Threads

  1. Mannatech – Revenue -12.8% To $48 Million
    By Doc Bunkum in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:23 PM
  2. Texas Sues Mannatech Over Claims
    By nomass in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 11:37 AM
  3. Mannatech Founder Sam Caster sells stock
    By bob Sterling in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 09:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
$100, 000, 129, 2001, ???, acceptance, accepted, access, accused, action, actions, active, add, additionally, administration, admit, admits, admitted, adult, advice, aff, afford, age, agen, ages, aggressive, agreed, ain, aint, alcohol, aliens, allowed, amazing, american, angeles, animal, animals, announced, another, answer, aol, apart, apes, apologize, appears, approval, approved, april, arrest, art, arthritis, article, associate, ation, attacking, attempts, attention, attorney general, august, aus, australia, authority, avoid, aware, babies, baby, baby boomers, bad, barron, base, based, basically, be aware, beautiful, bed, behalf, behaviour, believers, ben, benefits, bet, beta, better, bigger, biggest, bill, birds, bit, blame, block, blood, body, bondage, book, books, boomers, boost, boy, brain, brain damage, brand, brazilian, breach, break, breaker, breakfast, bring, bringing, bro, broke, bunch, bur, buried, businesses, buy, buying, called, calls, cancer, cannot, care, career, careful, carefully, cares, carry, case, cash, caused, causing, ceo, cer, chan, chance, channel, characteristics, cheese, chemicals, chris, christian, civil, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, cleaning, cli, clo, close, collapse, college, coma, coming, comments, commit, common, community, company, company., compensation, complain, complete, compliance, con, concerned, condi, congratulations, constantly, consumer, consumers, continue, continues, conversation, convictions, corner, corporate, correct, cost, costs, couldn, countries, country, county, crazy, cream, credibility, credible, cry, crying, cult, cure, current, customer, customers, dallas, damage, dan, dark, date, daughter, day, days, dea, death, decades, december, decided, decision, defend, defendants, defending, definition, des, desert, deserve, desperate, destroyed, destroys, destruction, devastating, development, diagnosis, difficult, dinner, disease, district, disturbing, divine, dna, doctors, documentation, documents, doesn, dog, don, dona, dont, double, dow, drink, drop, drug, dry, due, duped, ear, earlier, early, earned, earth, easily, edge, effective, effects, eliminate, eme, ended, endorses, engagement, england, entire, environment, error, essential, event, excellent, exercise, experience, experts, express, extended, extraordinary, extreme, eye, eyes, fabulous, face, facing, factor, fail, fair, faith, fall, false, families, fantastic, fast, fat, fatal, father, fda, feature, fec, fed, fee, feel, feeling, felt, field, files, final, financial, financially, finding, fine, five, fla, focus, folks, fool, fooled, forgot, formula, forward, fraud, fraudulent, free, fresh, fully, future, gain, gary, gave, general, germ, girl, give, good, google, gov, great, green, greg, group, growing, grown, guaranteed, guy, had, haha, hand, handle, hands, happened, happening, hard, harder, hated, hates, head, healing, health, healthcare, healthy, heard, heart, heart disease, hearts, hell, helped, helping, helps, hey, high, higher, highly, his, hoge, home loan, honey, hopeless, hormone, horrible, horror, hospital, hotels, hours, html, https, huge, huma, human, humans, hurt, husband, hyip, ial, ian, ice, ici, idiots, ignore, ill, illness, imagine, ime, immune, important, improved, inc., include, income, index, india, individuals, induce, industry, info, injury, insulin, inter, interest, interested, internet, investing, involved, ion, isn, issue, issues, joint, joy, junk, kind, knew, lab, labs, lady, land, large, last, laugh, law suit, lawsuit, lawsuits, lead, leaders, leading, legally, legitimate, les, license, lied, light, liked, line, lis, lisa, listed, listen, lived, living, loan, long, longer, los, lose, loses, lot, loving, luck, lunch, lying, machine, main, mainstream, make money, making, malfunction, man., market, matter, mea, meals, meaning, medical, meeting, melaleuca, member, members, mena, mentions, milestones, million, millions, mind, minutes, mlm, moderation, money, monitor, monitoring, month, more, morning, mother, nasa, nasty, nation, national, nature, need, needed, ner, nice, night, normal, north, nos, nose, note, notes, nude, numbers, nursing, nutraceuticals, nutritional products, october, office, ongoing, onli, online, only, open, opportunity, order, org, organization, organizations, owns, pace, pacific, page, pages, par, part, pas, pass, passed, paul, paying, pdf, person, personal, personality, personally, persons, pharmaceuticals, picture, pictures, place, plan, plane, plant, plants, plastic, play, point, poison, poisoning, policy, poor, popular, pos, posing, post, posted, posting, posts, powder, power, powerful, presiden, prevention, price, prior, privacy, process, product, production, products, professional, professional., profit, progress, promised, promote, protect, protected, protecting, protects, prove, proved, public, published, pulled, pump, purely, push, putting, pyramid, quality, quarter, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, rally, ran, rare, rated, ratings, rats, raving, raw, rea, reaction, read, ready, real, reason, reasons, recruiting, refund, refused, regime, regular, related, relax, release, released, releases, relief, religious, remember, research, resignation, resigned, resigns, respect, response, responsibility, responsible, ress, rest, results, retired, rev, rice, rid, rie, rights, rio, rip, risk, roam, role, ron, room, roy, run, rushed, sad, safe, safety, sal, sam, sample, sca, scammed, scammers, scientists, screw, search, section, seem, select, sell, selling, sen, sense, sensitive, september, serum, serve, sessions, set, severe, shameful, shares, sheet, shock, shocking, shop, short, shortly, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, signed, silver, simple, simply, site, small, smoke, sold, sometimes, son, soo, sooner, sorry, sounds, source, speaker, speaking, specifically, spend, spent, spreading, spring, staff, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, status, step, stock, stop, stories, story, stream, subs, successful, sued, sufferers, suicide, supplement, supplier, supported, surgery, switch, system, systems, taint, taken, takes, talk, talking, tape, tapes, taste, team, ted, terminally, test, testing, texas, text, the truth about, theory, they, thinks, thought, thread, throw, time, times, tired, tissue, title, today, told, tonight, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, toxic, trac, track, trade, transfer, traveling, travis, treated, treatment, tricks, trouble, trusted, tuesday, unfortunate, unit, ups, upset, urged, url, user, users, usual, verify, victoria, view, vince, viole, violent, vitality, voted, wait, wanted, waste, watched, water, ways, weak, websites, week, weeks, wikipedia, williams, witch, woma, won, wonderful, worked, workers, working, worldwide, worse, worst, worth, worthy, wow, wrap, write, writes, wrong, www, yahoo, year, years, young, yrs

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •