+ Reply to Thread

What About PayPal Opportunities!

Hello everyone this is my second post this morning and this is all somewhat new to me. I am a MLM-er with Tahitian Noni International. I also do paypal.

I've gotten paid on several. The one that continues to pay is one called,"Happy Birthday Too You and Many More."

I don't know if others' call this a scam, but with the $5.00 investment I made I think that $600.00 return in just a few days is great. There are others' that I have found and they seem to be working as well but just not as fast as the one I just mentioned.

I am a stay at home mom and I am enjoying the ride. My sister-in-law turned me on to these opportunities while everyone else was saying they wouldn't work, I told her I'd try. The Happy Birthday, I invested $5.00, with The Principle of Sowing and Reaping I invested $2.00 to each person on the list which was a total of $10.00 and it's paying off as well. The other one I did was the one everyone was talking about, "As Seen On Oprah", now it pays pretty slow but it does pay.

No I haven't made a million dollars,but I am making a decent living. The bulk of my income comes from Tahitian Noni International. I am very adamant about this company and it's product for I had breast cancer before I was introduced to it and now I no longer have it. However I drink 6 oz of the juice everyday. The initial investment was $187.00 and I know I've more than tripled or quadrupled that, in less than a year.

I thank God constantly for sending this product my way. I don't know about all the scams, but I think that some people just don't work hard enought after putting up there investment. One must be persistant and have a big WHY as to why there doing what their doing to make it succeed.

Christine

Re: What About PayPal Opportunities!

Christine,

Thanks so much for sharing. Now, it's my turn to return the favor:

http://noni.worldwidewarning.net/

http://quackfiles.blogspot.com/2005/...uice-scam.html

http://www.horseadvice.com/

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic34419.html

Thanks so much for wasting some bandwidth here at Scam.com, and be sure to come on back with your next MLM/pyramid scheme when you move along to it...

Jerry

To: LuvNLife

I appreciate you information, however unlike what I've read. I no longer have Breast Cancer after drinking Tahitian Noni Juice in the regiment prescribed for cancer.

My blood count was always normal. My dad had a stroke due to vioxx and now is working and has lots of energy and no longer taking insulin shots.

What others' say is one thing, but the truth is the juice has worked for me and my family. Therefore I'll continue to drink and promote Tahitian Noni Juice!

It is is the Physician Desk Reference. Not it's not USDA Approved, but neither is most of your orange juice that you purchase in the stores.

God Makes the Fruit and I believe he has something special for this fruit, after all it grows 365 days a year and their are four generations on one branch.
    It leads me too Ezekiel 47:12 where it talks about the healing leaves and then Revelation where it talks about the plant for the healing of the nations.

I was a skeptic and yes I was scared when I first started drinking the juice. But when you think about your life, if one's willing to do chemo theraphy and that's difinitely poison. Why wouldn't one try Tahitian Noni Juice.

I do appreciate your concern. But I no longer have cancer and others' within our organization have been helped and others are being help.

No I can't say the juice heals but I can give my testimony in hopes that others will try.

I didn't start drinking the juice for the money. I started drinking it for my health and that was proven to me.

Thank you,

Christine

chritine, you're involved in an illegal chain-letter pyramid scheme.

Christine,

Thanks for the reply and restating your case that your juice cured you of cancer. Now, since you know you're cancer-free, that's something none of us, no matter who we are, can self-determine. So, you needed on oncologist with a full lab behind him to make that determination.

There's a phrase that fits here: Empirical data. I'll let you cruise over to Wikipedia for a definition on your own. What I'd like to see is irrrefutable proof from your oncologist that you were indeed diagnosed with some form of cancer, your condition as it now presents itself, and your prognosis for the future. Since you know you had some form of cancer, and now it's gone, the evidence should be easy to obtain. I'm sure you can find a website somewhere to host scans of the documents and provide a link. Just imagine how far that would go toward quieting all of the naysayers!

Unless and until you present verifiable scientific data for all to see, please take you juice and your salespitch elsewhere. Believe me, websites such as Scam.com and others of the same nature are not the place to make claims without being able to prove them.

Jerry

I didn't come to prove or disapprove. I'll say this, God is my witness. My Doctor's name is Windsor and he's my oncologist. I had a Mastectomy and was told that there was cancer still behind my chestwall and that I had to have a mulga scan inorder to tell how much radiation I would need.

During that time is when my husband was introduced to Tahitian Noni Juice. I was drinking the regiment that was stated in the book, "Noni and Caner." I started drinking this regiment 3 weeks before the mulga scan. I mean what did I have to lose?

So I had the mulga scan and when I went back to my doctor, he was fliping that chart backward and forward and stated that there was no sign of the cancer. I still had to have Chemotheraphy, for my lymph nodes were removed. My blood count was always normal. I had Red Devil Chemo and Taxol.
    No one is my judge or jury here, only the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I didn't come to this discussion board looking for friends. But people need to know the truth.

Just as an atheist tells others there is no God. If you haven't been diagnosed with cancer who are you to judge me. I visited the websites, however I know what I've been through, with breast cancer and The Red Devil Chemo, Taxol Chemo, and yes Tahitian Noni Juice.

Did you know that the drug companies know that Taxol Chemo and Tahitian Noni Juice, if they were too combine the two would help women with ovarian cancer and breast cancer. No because naysayer are so busy looking for reason to bad mouth and doubt what they don't know.

Do you know that the drug companies don't want the public to know about different cures. Why? They're in business for us to be sick. Drug companies only treat symptoms not cures. They give you medicines which causes side effects and then that medicine has a side affect and so on and so on that's why older people have all these bottles of different medicines when all they probably need is one, the rest are just side affects from other medications.

Yes you sent me to those websites, but just as the devil knows the bible, there are those who want to spread lies about something that can help women and not let them know that there is something out here that can help us with cancer. Did you know that mamogrames are not safe when screening women for breast cancer? An MRI is safer.

I am not one who isn't educated, Empirical Data: This is information based on observation and experience, not scientific reasoning. Will I've observed and I've experienced. No I won't stop telling others' about my ordeal with cancer for it's the truth. I've nothing to hide. Oh by the way! I didn't come here to sale juice but if someone wanted to purchase it they're welcome too. But I did as I stated wanted others to know about Tahitian Noni Juice.

Did you know that the Naysayers did the same thing with penicillin, go to:
    http://www.fastforward400.com/progress_economic.html.

Also insulin, polio vaccines, small pox vacccines. I am sure you can find these for yourself. So now the naysayers are putting their negative out there and the sad part is that women with cancer and men could possibly be helped but they'll more likely listen to the negative response from those who really don't have a clue.

I remember a quote, "An Once of Prevention is worth a ton of cure!"

I am sure glad the Lord sent me the ounce and now I drink 6 oz aday.

Hello everyone this is my second post this morning and this is all somewhat new to me. I am a MLM-er
    So you're an admitted scammer from the very beginning, right?

You're involved in something illegal.

Stop now before you end up in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafo
    So you're an admitted scammer from the very beginning, right?

You're involved in something illegal.

Stop now before you end up in jail.
    Yes I admit to being an MLM-Er: And I've been in Network Marketing for about 5 years. First it was Amway,(quickStart) whatever you want to call it. But I learned from them you can't get rich selling their products, the only way is to make tapes. It's the one's already of that chain who are making the money by the people buying the tapes over and over again. oh yeah and the Ad Packs.

Then there was Prepaid Legal my sister was involved in that one now that is a scam, just like Amway. Ex-cel was another one how could people expect to get rich and stay rich off of phone service when all the big companies had to do was send a check to get them back. Now that was a big ripoff.

People I know how you feel really I do. I've been there. But I am very adamant about this product because of what it's done for me and my dad. One of the ladies at my cousin's place of business. Has fibromyalsia (I hope that 's how you spell it ). She said she doesn't take the medication anymore. Now personally I don't know her but people who know my sister know this women and they tell me she was and still is drinking Tahitian Noni Juice.

Now as far as what I asked about Paypal. What makes it a scam. You mean Storm Pay and PayPal would allow for people to send and collect from their own personal accounts knowing that it's wrong. Please enlighten me on this.

For yes I did buy into five or these and I have been paid. Know I haven't got rich but I've more than got my money back. My name is probably off the list now and someone else's name is at the top.

I don't know I guess I look at a job as a pyramid, heck some people well never get to the top (CEO's position). All people basically know is when they get paid and where the restroom is. I went to school, graduated and went to college. Then I ran into one of my professors from UCLA In California who gave me a cd called Brilliant Compensation Plan and yes it was about Network Marketing. He told me he was no longer teaching and that he'd got involved in MLM.

I went home and listened to the cd (at that time I didn't have a cd player in my car). That's when I got involved in Amway. Now I said that I got involved with Tahitian Noni because of the juice. Tha't true after Amway and my sisters' involvement I swore never to do network marketing, and then cancer knocked at my door and someone told my husband about this juice.

I won't keep hampering on your board and I know you'll be glad when I get off. I not going say I am leaving for I'm not. But please if your sister, daughter, mother or female friends ever get diagnoise with some type of cancer please try the juice. I am sure you'll find a distributor in your area, you don't have to email me for I already told you I am not here to sale juice.

Please post the response regarding paypal and storm pay.

Have a Blessed Day,

Christine

Oh yeah! I will be looking for the response regarding paypal.

I LOVE the way it's always "Tahitian Noni Juice" and not "Noni" or "Noni Juice". It's kinda like people saying "Coca-Cola Enterprises" instead of "Coke".

Quote Originally Posted by Christine

I won't keep hampering on your board and I know you'll be glad when I get off. I not going say I am leaving for I'm not. But please if your sister, daughter, mother or female friends ever get diagnoise with some type of cancer please try the juice. I am sure you'll find a distributor in your area, you don't have to email me for I already told you I am not here to sale juice.

Please post the response regarding paypal and storm pay.

Have a Blessed Day,

Christine

Oh yeah! I will be looking for the response regarding paypal.
    I'll be glad when you learn English.

"Have a Blessed Day", while a wonderful sentiment, is usually followed by an invitation to a conference call. Let us know when it is coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    To: LuvNLife

I appreciate you information, however unlike what I've read. I no longer have Breast Cancer after drinking Tahitian Noni Juice in the regiment prescribed for cancer.

Christine
    You drank with a regiment? I'll bet you're sore!
    :)

Where are you anyway?
    ;)

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    I'll be glad when you learn English.

"Have a Blessed Day", while a wonderful sentiment, is usually followed by an invitation to a conference call. Let us know when it is coming.
    No I not going to invite you to a conference call. I didn't come too this board for that. I came to give my testimony regarding Tahitian Noni
    Juice.

I LOVE the way it's always "Tahitian Noni Juice" and not "Noni" or "Noni Juice". It's kinda like people saying "Coca-Cola Enterprises" instead of "Coke".
    Well Coca-cola started an industry that wasn't there in the 1700's. That's the same thing with Tahitian Noni Juice and this is the one that I used. So therefore I can't juice say noni juice for there are others' out there. Just like Coca-Cola, there's Pepsi, Shasta, Faygo, Sams, Wal-Mart etc.

You drank with a regiment? I'll bet you're sore!
    :)
    Real Cute! Thanks for having a since of humor. The dose that was noted in the book was what my husband gave me. A bottle a day (2 ounces every hour until the bottle was empty), for 4 days. Then 1/2 bottle for the next 4 days and then 6 ounces everyday (even now) for the rest of my life.

No I'm not sore, but I guess I would have been had I drank with all those people uh? But I am thankful.

Where are you anyway?
    ;)

By way of California I now live in Mobile, Alabama, married to Chaplain in the US Army. With 4 Children.