+ Reply to Thread

Success in my Fight against the EVIL PONZI'S!!

Well against all odds, I feel I have actually made a difference!!! I just got a response email back from Google.com after I told them that they were promoting an illegal Ponzi scam---I.E. every time you do a google search for 12Dailypro on google the sponsored link at the top would have both a link to 12DailyPro.com AND also to Stormpay.com, and vice versa---They investigated and have removed the advertisments for BOTH sites from GOOGLE..... Really gives you some small sense of accomplishment to effect a change, however minor it might be, upon the mighty GOOGLE!!!!!

And Three Cheers for our Great Moderator for taking my request to ban all referer links from this forum to heart and implementing that as one of the forum rules, And she put her foot down on several other issues as well! Cheers!

Anyway it was kind of intersting for a while but there really are other things that I'd be better off spending my time on but who know maybe I will pop in every once in a while...

By the Way, has 12Dailypro come crashing down yet? Been a while since I was here!!!!

Best Wishes,

Scotterz! :cool:

cito Guest

Re: Success in my Fight against the EVIL PONZI'S!!

Good! That Was Good!

get a life if you want to save the world don't start at scams.com trust me want to make a diffrence find out why the goverment is making us pay so much for gas... f%cking LOSERS.... if people are losing money so what alot of ways to lose money ....

Good job Scotterz that is awesome. Yes if you havent noticed 12DP is in some serious deep sh*t right now, looks like theyre going down where they belong... I was shocked too, but happy. Now all the annoying autosurf supporters here can shut their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by at1
    get a life if you want to save the world don't start at scams.com trust me want to make a diffrence find out why the goverment is making us pay so much for gas... f%cking LOSERS.... if people are losing money so what alot of ways to lose money ....

Well the Truth is that it isn't the government that is making you pay so much for gasoline...the govenrment doesn't profit from high oil prices...I wonder can anyone think of sombody who DOES profit from high oil prices?.. Exxon Maybe? With the largest gross profit every earned by a corporation in the entire history of mankind they will no doubt invest at least a little bit of that money on lobbying to make sure that our demand for oil keeps the price up! George Bush is going to have a fight on his hands if he actually starts implementing his plan to replace 75% of our mid east oil with renewable and Nuclear power generation cause that would cost the oil companies literally BILLIONS!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotterz
    Well the Truth is that it isn't the government that is making you pay so much for gasoline...the govenrment doesn't profit from high oil prices...I wonder can anyone think of sombody who DOES profit from high oil prices?.. Exxon Maybe? With the largest gross profit every earned by a corporation in the entire history of mankind they will no doubt invest at least a little bit of that money on lobbying to make sure that our demand for oil keeps the price up! George Bush is going to have a fight on his hands if he actually starts implementing his plan to replace 75% of our mid east oil with renewable and Nuclear power generation cause that would cost the oil companies literally BILLIONS!
    I can think of many companies that makes millions.. umm.. Suncor.. CNRL.. Petro Canada.. damn.. you want a list?? keep your head up your ass.

If GWB wants to stop using Suadi oil, he can, but he may just decide to invade Alberta's oil sands supply to compensate for the US energy crisis.

BTW .. we (as in Alberta) have enough oil sands to compete with the saudi's .. so GWB may not do anything until his proclaimed 2025..

Heck Canada is ALREADY the biggest importer of oil to to the USA! You guys don't really need alot of oil anyway since you generate over 80% of your power from Hydroelectric and Nuclear power. (Way 2 Go! I wish the USA could do that!) We haven't built a Nuke plant here in the US in over 20 YEARS! I was just saying that it's going to be hard getting any any real progress or investment in nuclear and alternative energy if all the really BIG Corp don't WANT lower prices for oil! Maybe if Iraq applied for annexation as the 51st State, hey THERE is an IDEA! :cool: