+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 28

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    29

    Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Hello,

    I just found this site very recently. I signed on today to get all of my plasma tv offers going. I was absolutely devistated when I discovered that, in a matter of days, all of the plasma offers have been pulled! I want to know if there are any out there that many forum members have done that haven't been pulled yet so I can start them ASAP! Also, is there any comprehensive list / review started anywhere of all of these bonus offer sites? Do these types of sites have a name? Free gift sites or something? What are they called, if anything? I love this site, but it could really use some better (any?) organization. I'm not about to weed through thousands of mostly nonsense posts if I don't have to. Are there any other sites out there you know of like scam.com to find these offers? I appreciate any helpful responses that I recieve.

    An Overwhelmed, Discouraged BonusHunter

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    171

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Yourbestrewards.com still has three plasma offers available (linked from the front page of the site).
    I like stuff.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    143

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    MetaRewards still has its offers up on the various sites, like RewardsVenue. You have to do 9 as opposed to 6 and the Level 3 offers are more difficult than before, but it's still do-able. It won't be as cheap as the old YFD offers were, but maybe that's a sign that YFD underpriced their product. I'm sure our "Unofficial Spokesman" whined to MR about the TV/monitor issue, but they haven't pulled them down.

    Since you're new, here's a tip when doing MR sites. Do RewardsVenue LAST. Many of the other MR sites T&Cs are prohiniting people who got RV prizes from getting gifts on the other sites.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    29

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    TYVM both of you, I'm not YBR ... NOW!

    What are the various metarewards sites?
    I'm not worried that its more difficult/expensive. It's still a really great deal!

    Edit: um, YBR can't be done without completing a cc offer? boo! guess I can't do that site.
    Last edited by BonusHunter; 02-09-2006 at 10:05 PM.

  5. #5

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Check the thread on the the first page a few spots below(10 or so down) that says Nui Tech Gold mine - enjoy my friends. That thread has a ton of links mentioned and alot of the info you are looking for. Gadget city is a good one, as is InternetOpinionGroup. Good luck and remember - patience is the name of the game. :D
    Last edited by marclav; 02-09-2006 at 10:28 PM. Reason: add

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    171

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    When I did YBR you could do page 3 without a credit card. My page 3 was Sharebuilder, Ancestry, Zone, Austin, Real Esate Fortunes, Tax Liens and Winning Cash Flow.
    I like stuff.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    61

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Quote Originally Posted by icojones
    When I did YBR you could do page 3 without a credit card. My page 3 was Sharebuilder, Ancestry, Zone, Austin, Real Esate Fortunes, Tax Liens and Winning Cash Flow.
    Page 3 on all MetaRewards web sites changed drastically sometime yesterday. Many of the better offers have been pulled for one reason or another. The MetaRewards sites that require a large number of offers are quite difficult now, especially if you're male.


    --Jay

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    171

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Other than Denise Austin, which other offers do we think are gender specific?
    I like stuff.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    29

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    I'm doing pollprizeusa as my first. As stated, 4 EASY offers for a computer is yummy! As far as YBR and friends are concerned, how do people do more then one if the offers are identical? How do I know which offers can be done more than once, and which can't? Just read the T&C? Lastly, do you think the YBR offers will change if I give it some time? If so, should I just wait until there ARE 7 I can do, or should I roll the dice and do 6 and just wait for any new offer to come?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    294

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    I'm doing pollprizeusa as my first. As stated, 4 EASY offers for a computer is yummy! As far as YBR and friends are concerned, how do people do more then one if the offers are identical? How do I know which offers can be done more than once, and which can't? Just read the T&C? Lastly, do you think the YBR offers will change if I give it some time? If so, should I just wait until there ARE 7 I can do, or should I roll the dice and do 6 and just wait for any new offer to come?
    Ok, so, welcome and it's too bad, as you put it "
    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    I'm not about to weed through thousands of mostly nonsense posts if I don't have to.
    " because if you had you'd know there are some concerns about Pollprizeusa (sister site of Brandarama).

    The people here are pretty helpful but to come in on your first post and basically say "I'm not going to do any work, research or put any effort into this, I'm just going to ask the same questions that have been asked over and over" AND then BRAG about it by saying what I quoted you as saying above, is pretty bogus.

    A LOT of the answers you seek are easily found using the search function or just picking a forum and reading through it. It sucks that you think that some of our posts are nonsense because you can find some pretty useful information. You'd also have found that if you kicked the tires and spent time on the forum first, a new dedicated site is on the way; hopefully it meets your "organizational" standards.

    A lot of us have spent a lot of time doing these free sites and providing info here and taking info as well, but we all made SOME kind of effort to search out answers. Again, everyone here is willing to help, just don't slap us in the face first.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    29

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    because if you had you'd know there are some concerns about Pollprizeusa (sister site of Brandarama)
    Ahem, clearly I have. Do you see any mention of that offer in this thread? Also, I've read the concerns on same thread. I'm still willing to give it a try. Apprently you aren't to concerned since you're doing it to, eh?

    The people here are pretty helpful but to come in on your first post and basically say "I'm not going to do any work, research or put any effort into this, I'm just going to ask the same questions that have been asked over and over" AND then BRAG about it by saying what I quoted you as saying above, is pretty bogus.
    I said "if I don't have to" ... there is no logical reason for me to spend 4 hours learning what someone could have told me in 5 minutes!

    A LOT of the answers you seek are easily found using the search function or just picking a forum and reading through it. It sucks that you think that some of our posts are nonsense because you can find some pretty useful information. You'd also have found that if you kicked the tires and spent time on the forum first, a new dedicated site is on the way; hopefully it meets your "organizational" standards.
    Some of your posts ARE nonsense. For example, currently approximately half the first two pages are about "12DP is a scam, 12DP isn't a scam, I'm sick of hearing about 12DP, stormpay is a scam, blah blah blah blah blah" You can find some pretty useful information, I agree. I have spent some time kicking the tires, but like I said, why not first ask some people who have kicked the tires what they have come up with if they are willing to share?

    I will said it again ... I love this site, but there are NO catagories at all beyond the first page. Just a seemingly endless list of threads. This is INSANE. I'm glad there is a new site on the way. I have some basic programming skills, so maybe I can help! I had already given some serious thought to making some kind of small site myself once I learn the ropes here.

    A lot of us have spent a lot of time doing these free sites and providing info here and taking info as well, but we all made SOME kind of effort to search out answers. Again, everyone here is willing to help, just don't slap us in the face first.
    So why shouldn't I benefit from that time if people are willing to share?
    I obviously found some offers (SOME kind of effort, as you say) before I posted because as I said, those offers are now long gone. Is there something wrong with asking where the best information is?

    Are you TRYING to be offended? Or did I just fail to communicate effectively?

    EDIT: A quick glance at your post history reveals I'm not the only person who you have taken it upon yourself to scold. I'm not TRYING to offend you. In anycase, I guess none of us really have the right to not be offended.
    Last edited by BonusHunter; 02-10-2006 at 05:42 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    294

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    Ahem, clearly I have. Do you see any mention of that offer in this thread? Also, I've read the concerns on same thread. I'm still willing to give it a try. Apprently you aren't to concerned since you're doing it to, eh?
    Um...ahem..what? Yeah you make mention of it in your post (#9 on this very thread). Please see below where I've quoted you saying you will be doing PollPrizeusa. As for me doing that site, I have the same concerns as everyone else but I'm honestly not really too worried and I went into it knowing fully well what the company's history was because I read the threads.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    I'm doing pollprizeusa as my first. As stated, 4 EASY offers for a computer is yummy! As far as YBR and friends are concerned, how do people do more then one if the offers are identical? How do I know which offers can be done more than once, and which can't? Just read the T&C? Lastly, do you think the YBR offers will change if I give it some time? If so, should I just wait until there ARE 7 I can do, or should I roll the dice and do 6 and just wait for any new offer to come?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    294

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    I said "if I don't have to" ... there is no logical reason for me to spend 4 hours learning what someone could have told me in 5 minutes!
    Because you're special and everyone else should cater to you. An advanced search can lead you to your answers, broken down by individual posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    Some of your posts ARE nonsense. For example, currently approximately half the first two pages are about "12DP is a scam, 12DP isn't a scam, I'm sick of hearing about 12DP, stormpay is a scam, blah blah blah blah blah" You can find some pretty useful information, I agree. I have spent some time kicking the tires, but like I said, why not first ask some people who have kicked the tires what they have come up with if they are willing to share?
    Well since you say you've checked my posting history, you should know I've NEVER posted anything in a 12DP thread or anything about Stormpay; could care less. I think I've posted once about it and it was saying in jest "What the he** is it."
    Take a look at the name on the top of this site. It IS scam.com, not FreebieWorld. This site was started by people interested in finding out information about anything that could be considered a scam. MLM, business ops, etc. I agree with you - I too am sick of seeing all those non-freebie threads mixed among the ones that interest us; BUT, quite honestly, they were here before us. This site was not intended to be a freebie information site.
    Why not just ask the same questions over and over and over? Because it's just rude when it's been answered 100 times.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    I will said it again ... I love this site, but there are NO catagories at all beyond the first page. Just a seemingly endless list of threads. This is INSANE. I'm glad there is a new site on the way. I have some basic programming skills, so maybe I can help! I had already given some serious thought to making some kind of small site myself once I learn the ropes here.
    So drop a note to a mod. It's not like any of us built this site and just because you don't like it and it doesn't suit your needs to a T, it doesn't give you the right to expect all of us should conform to fit what you need, how you need it and when you need it.
    I'm just saying your post made it sound like you were above doing any searching for answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    So why shouldn't I benefit from that time if people are willing to share? I obviously found some offers (SOME kind of effort, as you say) before I posted because as I said, those offers are now long gone. Is there something wrong with asking where the best information is?
    Not saying you shouldn't benefit from the time people have spent going through this. That's the point. You should. But at least make the effort to try and find the info first before basically saying searching for answers is above you and that you're just going to ask first and THEN search.

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    Are you TRYING to be offended? Or did I just fail to communicate effectively?

    EDIT: A quick glance at your post history reveals I'm not the only person who you have taken it upon yourself to scold. I'm not TRYING to offend you. In anycase, I guess none of us really have the right to not be offended.
    Trying to be offended? What does that even mean? Yes, I'd say at times you failed to communicate effectively. Scold? I haven't taken it upon myself to scold anyone. I don't scold people, don't give me that much credit. I wasn't trying to bust your chops but your very first post EVER on this board was basically a post that said "you guys did all the work, so why should I do any, now give me the answers."

    Glad you took a quick glance at my post history. I've been more than helpful in the exchange of info with people on here because they've been helpful to me, and I've not had a problem with anyone; just lively discussions. Maybe if you did that kind of searching in the first place we wouldn't be sitting here having this silly arguement and could be spending our time doing free gift offers.
    Last edited by fano3; 02-10-2006 at 06:43 AM.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    29

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Quote Originally Posted by fano3
    Um...ahem..what? Yeah you make mention of it in your post (#9 on this very thread). Please see below where I've quoted you saying you will be doing PollPrizeusa. As for me doing that site, I have the same concerns as everyone else but I'm honestly not really too worried and I went into it knowing fully well what the company's history was because I read the threads.
    Your missing the point ... this was suppose to be proof that I obviously am making an effort to find information on my own. It's here because I MENTIONED IT.

    Well since you say you've checked my posting history, you should know I've NEVER posted anything in a 12DP thread or anything about Stormpay; could care less. I think I've posted once about it and it was saying in jest "What the he** is it."
    This was actually a typo on my part. I meant some of THE posts are nonsense and don't have any useful content for anyone. (Like this one, for example)

    Take a look at the name on the top of this site. It IS scam.com, not FreebieWorld. This site was started by people interested in finding out information about anything that could be considered a scam. MLM, business ops, etc. I agree with you - I too am sick of seeing all those non-freebie threads mixed among the ones that interest us; BUT, quite honestly, they were here before us. This site was not intended to be a freebie information site.
    Exactly why it needs to be restructured. I don't know why you seem to be so upset by my thinking this. There are so many different interests being represented in one long laundry list of threads that I don't think any one interest group is too thrilled about the current situation. I don't need to have any posts to be able to say that.

    Why not just ask the same questions over and over and over? Because it's just rude when it's been answered 100 times.
    If there was a faqs, or if it didn't take me 3242 posts to find what I was looking for, then I wouldn't have to! And honestly, I asked about what plasma tv offers weren't kaiboshed yet. This is a NEW issue. Do you know of any other threads on this topic other than the b!tch thread that was started?

    So drop a note to a mod. It's not like any of us built this site and just because you don't like it and it doesn't suit your needs to a T, it doesn't give you the right to expect all of us should conform to fit what you need, how you need it and when you need it.
    I will! Otherwise, as I said, maybe I'll make a "freebieworld" ... I'm in the computer industry. A basic site shouldn't take THAT long.

    I'm just saying your post made it sound like you were above doing any searching for answers.
    Well, this simply isn't what I was trying to make it sound like.

    Not saying you shouldn't benefit from the time people have spent going through this. That's the point. You should. But at least make the effort to try and find the info first before basically saying searching for answers is above you and that you're just going to ask first and THEN search.
    I did ... then the offers I researched got pulled.

    Trying to be offended? What does that even mean? Yes, I'd say at times you failed to communicate effectively. Scold? I haven't taken it upon myself to scold anyone. I don't scold people, don't give me that much credit. I wasn't trying to bust your chops but your very first post EVER on this board was basically a post that said "you guys did all the work, so why should I do any, now give me the answers."
    Seemed like you were trying to jump down my throat from where I was sitting.

    Glad you took a quick glance at my post history. I've been more than helpful in the exchange of info with people on here because they've been helpful to me, and I've not had a problem with anyone; just lively discussions.
    I could point out some of the examples I suspected just glancing at your history, but would good would that do either of us. Besides, it's possible that those single post snippets are entirely out of context. I was just going by the tone I was reading in your posts and the limited amount of information I saw in your history. I guess this means I had something in mind already when I was reading them. This is generally a far worse way of finding supporting evidence than, say, reading something and deciding what it means and whether or not it supports your claim? My bad! In the future, just please try not to jump to conclusions about such things and I will try to do the same.

    Maybe if you did that kind of searching in the first place we wouldn't be sitting here having this silly arguement and could be spending our time doing free gift offers.
    If the research I did do wasn't nullified by circumstances beyond my control we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place! Well, then, how about we just knock it off? This sounds like the best answer for us and everyone else for that matter. This is turning into long contentless post after post. You know how much I LOVE those kinds of threads. In fact, I wouldn't be at all opposed to a moderator rolling this thread back and deleting these useless posts.
    Last edited by BonusHunter; 02-10-2006 at 01:17 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    294

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Quote Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    If the research I did do wasn't nullified by circumstances beyond my control we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place! Well, then, how about we just knock it off? This sounds like the best answer for us and everyone else for that matter. This is turning into long contentless post after post. You know how much I LOVE those kinds of threads. In fact, I wouldn't be at all opposed to a moderator rolling this thread back and deleting these useless posts.
    Squashed. At the end of the day we're all here for the same thing so it does no good for us to keep going on and on.

    I honestly wasn't trying to be a d**k but if that's how it came off I apologize.

    So to answer your original post, here's a plasma offer from a Nuitech site:
    http://mypremiumrewards.com/rd_p?p=1...mc_d40&a=ptv07

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    83

    Re: Are there any known legit plasma tv offers left?

    Originally Posted by BonusHunter
    "I'm not about to weed through thousands of mostly nonsense posts if I don't have to."

    The Irony! You just became a big part of the "mostly nonsense posts" Don't get me wrong, I love to read the post wars from time to time. Especially with my boy Fano involved. I just think it is funny when one is critical about something and then does the very thing they were critical about.

    Hey does anybody know where there Are any known legit plasma tv offers left?
    JUST KIDDING!!!!

    Matt

Similar Threads

  1. 6 offers for a 50 in" LG Plasma TV
    By FreebieFreak in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-10-2006, 05:33 PM
  2. Plasma TV by SamplePromotionsGroup for 6 Offers!!!
    By sillygoose in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 147
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 07:31 PM
  3. e-researchgroup 10 offers for plasma
    By kg178 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 11:28 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 05:48 PM
  5. 42" Plasma - 8 Offers - 0 REFERALS!
    By box86rowh in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2006, 10:20 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
advanced, another, answer, apologize, art, ass, aus, bad, basic, basically, bet, better, big, bogus, bonus, boo, boy, broke, bust, buying, called, card, care, cash, cer, claim, con, concerned, concerns, connect, conversation, couldn, credit, credit card, credit card., critical, current, day, days, deciding, deleting, dice, didn, difficult, doesn, dollars, don, dow, drop, dry, earlier, easily, editing, ended, enter, examples, experience, face, fail, find, finding, free, friends, front, fully, fun, funny, future, give, god, gold, good, great, group, guys, had, hassle, head, hear, hey, high, his, hours, huge, ill, ime, industry, info, information, inter, interested, involved, ion, isn, issue, jay, joke, joy, kicked, kicking, kidding, kind, kinds, knock, large, last, lead, legit, lie, liens, limited, lines, lis, lol, long, lot, love, luck, making, male, matt, matter, mea, members, mention, mind, minutes, moderator, more, multi, note, number, official, only, orange, organization, original, page, pages, par, part, people, person, place, point, por, pos, post, posted, posting, posts, product, programming, pulled, questions, quick, quote, quotes, read, real, reason, regular, remember, research, responses, reveals, rips, roll, search, searching, season, seem, sense, shouldn, sign, signed, simply, site, sites, small, soo, sooner, sounds, special, spend, spent, spokesman, star, start, stated, sucks, supporting, supports, suppose, taken, talking, tax, text, they, thought, thread, threads, time, times, today, told, tone, top, totally, types, update, upset, url, wait, wars, watch, web, weed, welcome, wide, win, winning, won, work, worse, worth, wrong, yesterday

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •