+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 64

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    The Adulation of Ignorance
    by Paul Craig Roberts

    After three years of war in Iraq, reporting and debate continue to ignore the key fact: The U.S. invasion was a mistake.

    President Bush himself acknowledges this. He says the war was based on intelligence and the intelligence was wrong. So, then, what is right about the war? If we believe Bush, he would not have taken America and Iraq to war if he had been given correct, instead of incorrect, intelligence about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and connections to al-Qaeda.

    In view of this, why is Bush intent on continuing the war? Why is it important to win a war that should not have happened and only happened because U.S. intelligence was mistaken?

    The war is extremely expensive. It has cost thousands of dead and maimed Americans and tens of thousands of dead and maimed Iraqis. The war has already cost $200-$300 billion and is being financed by foreign borrowing. Distinguished economists put the long term cost of the war to the U.S. in the $1-2 trillion range.

    This is an enormous sum to spend on a war that President Bush says is based on mistaken intelligence. Why, then, does Bush continue to fight the war?

    The mistaken war has damaged America's reputation, harmed our alliances, enraged Muslims against us, and radicalized Middle Eastern politics. The CIA reports that the war has provided al-Qaeda with recruitment and a training ground. The U.S. military is trying to ascertain whether its attempted occupation of Iraq is creating insurgents faster than they are being killed.

    In view of the available facts, how can Bush in his State of the Union address tell Congress and the world that the U.S. is winning in Iraq? Why did Congress stand and applaud? What does it mean to win a war that should not have been started?

    Having admitted that his invasion of Iraq is based on incorrect intelligence, why did Bush claim in his State of the Union address that his war in Iraq is central to the war against terrorism? He must mean that his mistake created terrorism where it did not exist, and, having created the terrorism, he must now fight it even if doing so creates yet more terrorists.

    A rational response to Bush's mistake would be to remove the cause of the insurgency by apologizing for the mistake and withdrawing U.S. military forces. Neoconservatives say that the U.S. cannot withdraw because Iraq would fall into civil war. This is an admission that by removing Saddam Hussein, Bush created the conditions for civil war in Iraq. How, then, was removing Saddam Hussein a good thing?

    The U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq have destroyed Iraq's infrastructure, entire villages and towns, families, careers, and public safety. What America has done to Iraq is a monstrous crime. And Bush says it is because of a mistake in intelligence.

    A mistake in intelligence in more ways than one.

    It is extraordinary that after admitting to erroneously starting a war, Bush wants to do it all over again – this time against a more formidable foe, Iran.

    America's adulation of ignorance gives Bush a free hand to repeat his mistake on a larger scale. Karl Rove used 9/11 to recast Bush as the archetypal hero vowing retribution on those who struck at innocent America. Enamored of this role, Americans have ceased to think.

    There is no sign of intelligence or accurate reporting on Iran in the newspapers, on television or even over PBS radio. It is never made clear that Iran's "defiance" is one orchestrated by the U.S. government, or that the "defiance" is limited to Iran's development of nuclear energy, not a weapons program. When Americans hear "nuclear defiance" over and over, they conclude that Iran is making nuclear weapons. Instead of informing the people, the media drive them toward acceptance of another war.

    Bush has been picking a fight with Iran for a long time. He declared Iran to be part of an "axis of evil." He constantly demonizes Iran and threatens Iran with sanctions and military attack. Israel announced that if Bush doesn't attack Iran, Israel will. Bush disrupted Iran's cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency, whose inspectors have found no weapons program in Iran. The media misreport it all as Iran's bad behavior, bad behavior that reflects bad intentions.

    The explosive situation in the Middle East needs to be defused, not aggravated. The United States gains nothing by confirming its image as the hegemonic Great Satan.

    Nothing is gained by the deaths and maiming of thousands and tens of thousands more people whose lives are thrown away to the purposes of blind propaganda.

    Nothing is gained by the U.S. wasting more hundreds of billions dollars that are desperately needed for important and legitimate purposes.

    Nothing is gained by the U.S. pressuring with threats and bribes other countries to line up with what they know to be a wrong and dangerous policy.

    Nothing is gained by endangering oil flows and a Western transportation system dependent on the internal combustion engine.

    Bush's approach is insane. It serves no legitimate purpose. There is no reason for it.

    Why is it happening?
    Last edited by dante; 02-09-2006 at 04:44 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    656

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    The Adulation of Ignorance
    by Paul Craig Roberts

    After three years of war in Iraq, reporting and debate continue to ignore the key fact: The U.S. invasion was a mistake.

    President Bush himself acknowledges this. He says the war was based on intelligence and the intelligence was wrong. So, then, what is right about the war? If we believe Bush, he would not have taken America and Iraq to war if he had been given correct, instead of incorrect, intelligence about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and connections to al-Qaeda.

    In view of this, why is Bush intent on continuing the war? Why is it important to win a war that should not have happened and only happened because U.S. intelligence was mistaken?

    The war is extremely expensive. It has cost thousands of dead and maimed Americans and tens of thousands of dead and maimed Iraqis. The war has already cost $200-$300 billion and is being financed by foreign borrowing. Distinguished economists put the long term cost of the war to the U.S. in the $1-2 trillion range.

    This is an enormous sum to spend on a war that President Bush says is based on mistaken intelligence. Why, then, does Bush continue to fight the war?

    The mistaken war has damaged America's reputation, harmed our alliances, enraged Muslims against us, and radicalized Middle Eastern politics. The CIA reports that the war has provided al-Qaeda with recruitment and a training ground. The U.S. military is trying to ascertain whether its attempted occupation of Iraq is creating insurgents faster than they are being killed.

    In view of the available facts, how can Bush in his State of the Union address tell Congress and the world that the U.S. is winning in Iraq? Why did Congress stand and applaud? What does it mean to win a war that should not have been started?

    Having admitted that his invasion of Iraq is based on incorrect intelligence, why did Bush claim in his State of the Union address that his war in Iraq is central to the war against terrorism? He must mean that his mistake created terrorism where it did not exist, and, having created the terrorism, he must now fight it even if doing so creates yet more terrorists.

    A rational response to Bush's mistake would be to remove the cause of the insurgency by apologizing for the mistake and withdrawing U.S. military forces. Neoconservatives say that the U.S. cannot withdraw because Iraq would fall into civil war. This is an admission that by removing Saddam Hussein, Bush created the conditions for civil war in Iraq. How, then, was removing Saddam Hussein a good thing?

    The U.S. invasion and occupation of Iraq have destroyed Iraq's infrastructure, entire villages and towns, families, careers, and public safety. What America has done to Iraq is a monstrous crime. And Bush says it is because of a mistake in intelligence.

    A mistake in intelligence in more ways than one.

    It is extraordinary that after admitting to erroneously starting a war, Bush wants to do it all over again – this time against a more formidable foe, Iran.

    America's adulation of ignorance gives Bush a free hand to repeat his mistake on a larger scale. Karl Rove used 9/11 to recast Bush as the archetypal hero vowing retribution on those who struck at innocent America. Enamored of this role, Americans have ceased to think.

    There is no sign of intelligence or accurate reporting on Iran in the newspapers, on television or even over PBS radio. It is never made clear that Iran's "defiance" is one orchestrated by the U.S. government, or that the "defiance" is limited to Iran's development of nuclear energy, not a weapons program. When Americans hear "nuclear defiance" over and over, they conclude that Iran is making nuclear weapons. Instead of informing the people, the media drive them toward acceptance of another war.

    Bush has been picking a fight with Iran for a long time. He declared Iran to be part of an "axis of evil." He constantly demonizes Iran and threatens Iran with sanctions and military attack. Israel announced that if Bush doesn't attack Iran, Israel will. Bush disrupted Iran's cooperation with the International Atomic Energy Agency, whose inspectors have found no weapons program in Iran. The media misreport it all as Iran's bad behavior, bad behavior that reflects bad intentions.

    The explosive situation in the Middle East needs to be defused, not aggravated. The United States gains nothing by confirming its image as the hegemonic Great Satan.

    Nothing is gained by the deaths and maiming of thousands and tens of thousands more people whose lives are thrown away to the purposes of blind propaganda.

    Nothing is gained by the U.S. wasting more hundreds of billions dollars that are desperately needed for important and legitimate purposes.

    Nothing is gained by the U.S. pressuring with threats and bribes other countries to line up with what they know to be a wrong and dangerous policy.

    Nothing is gained by endangering oil flows and a Western transportation system dependent on the internal combustion engine.

    Bush's approach is insane. It serves no legitimate purpose. There is no reason for it.

    Why is it happening?
    Much as I try to resist promoting one of your threads, flame queen, what's your point? Do you actually have one or are you content to post someone elses' opinion and let it ride?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    "If we believe Bush, he would not have taken America and Iraq to war if he had been given correct, instead of incorrect, intelligence about Iraqi weapons of mass destruction and connections to al-Qaeda."

    That is false. In fact, Bush, feigning ignorance, said that even if he had known that Iraq did not have WMD, he still would have gone to war.

    Of course, we knew before the invasion that there was no evidence Iraq had WMD, so either way you look at it, the only conclusion is that the war had nothing to do with weapons of mass destruction.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Latvia/Ireland
    Posts
    60

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    Well you have to give a point to Bush, he IS putting us ALL to new times!
    Arabs feel free to burn everything, becouse of silly cartoon, burn cars becouse few arabic criminals killed them selfes while running away from police!!!
    Most of them hate all the west! And becouse it's kind of deserved ... well got wrong country and stuff... so ok, let them do what ever they want!
    I mean Dante can't realise - if not Bush, we would live in really boring world
    DEAD GIRLS DON'T SAY - NO !

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    345

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    The Elite control eveything in the gov. Bush Admin they are just "puppets" they are paid lots and lots of money to "obey". WAR is BIG BUSINESS...it makes lots and lots of money.... that is why it still is going on. Do you understand that now! Back in 2000, Saddam, decided to sell the OIL in EUROS, not the USA DOLLARS.... this would hurt the USA economy... So that was why they attacked Iraq. The same thing is going to happen to Iran, because they want to sell OIL with the Euros, and not the dollars. Remember this will destroy the USA economy. Remember Bush Admin is PAID by the ELITE lots and lots of money... WAR IS BIG BUSINESS. To say that Iran has nuclear weapons is FALSE. They could not produce nuclear weapons till the next decade. They are building a POWER STATION... BUSH ADMIN is lying again so this will be their PRETEXT for war..... WAKE UP .... do your homework and search.. again go to google.com put in your search Iran's Oil Exchange.... Read all about it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    645

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    A base and idiotic assumption that all Americans are stupid. Not really. Not all of us wear aluminuim foil hats.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    It is interesting how major political figures in the region are declaring such policies as "the destruction of Israel" and that "the holocaust never happened," I don't see too many Jews protesting in the streets or rioting. Yet ONE cartoon and muslims all around the world take to the streets in protest. Give me a break!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by catch-22
    Much as I try to resist promoting one of your threads, flame queen, what's your point? Do you actually have one or are you content to post someone elses' opinion and let it ride?
    He has the same exact points every time he posts something. It is always the same point, just stated differently. His point is usually one or all of the following three:

    "Kill all the Jews!"
    "Destroy Israel!"
    "The president is evil!"

    Don't expect anything of value, truth, or substance.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,682

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by Samael
    He has the same exact points every time he posts something. It is always the same point, just stated differently. His point is usually one or all of the following three:

    "Kill all the Jews!"
    "Destroy Israel!"
    "The president is evil!"

    Don't expect anything of value, truth, or substance.
    I've never seen anybody, ever, on this forum make the point, "Kill all the Jews!"

    You and a lot of people on this forum confuse criticism of a government with wishing death upon the people they govern. The two concepts are separate.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by ianmatthews
    I've never seen anybody, ever, on this forum make the point, "Kill all the Jews!"

    You and a lot of people on this forum confuse criticism of a government with wishing death upon the people they govern. The two concepts are separate.
    This is the tactic Zionists commonly use to deflect objective analysis of their many crimes. They are using the Jewish people as foils to smear their critics. Make no mistake. These insects aren't representatives of the Jewish Semitic Peoples of the Torah. These petulant, virulent, sinister little phonies are just criminals. That's all.
    Last edited by dante; 02-14-2006 at 04:30 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    This is the tactic Zionists commonly use to deflect objective analysis of their many crimes. They are using the Jewish people as foils to smear their critics. Make no mistake. These insects aren't representatives of the Jewish Semitic Peoples of the Torah. These petulant, virulent, sinister little phonies are just criminals. That's all.

    See what I mean?

    The only good thing about this guy and others like him is that they have absolutely no traction whatsoever. In the end, they die young, lonely, bitter, and consumed with their own vitriol.

    Need I say more?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    This is the tactic Zionists commonly use to deflect objective analysis of their many crimes. They are using the Jewish people as foils to smear their critics. Make no mistake. These insects aren't representatives of the Jewish Semitic Peoples of the Torah. These petulant, virulent, sinister little phonies are just criminals. That's all.

    Damn. Pop some niacin, take the next week off, and stop smokin the rock dude XD

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by dante
    It's principled people like them who are the best, and perhaps, only hope for peace in the Middle East.
    I have corresponded with this group and have extended my suppport to their efforts. Practically every ethnic group has it's wackos and deluded, supremacist lunatics. My ethnic background is Scots-Irish. We have certainly had our share. Contrary to what some would try and lead you and, in many cases, themselves to believe, the Jews are no different.Theirs are called Zionists. They claim their deity says it's OK for them to steal other people's property. They're extremely dangerous and well armed thanks to us.
    Steal peoples property? They took back what was take from them by the romans in 70 AD. Stealing is fine if you are STEALING SOMETHING BACK that was originally yours.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Hudson, NH
    Posts
    1,482

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    What happens when the so called "Palestinians" get Gaza and the West Bank? They will continue to mow down nurseries with machine guns and blow themselves up on buses. But since they're only killing Jews....

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,099

    Re: Dumbed-Down Americans Worshiping Lies & Ignorance

    Samael,

    1) What do you mean by the phrase "so called 'Palestinians'"? Are they in disguise?

    2) To what do you refer when you say they will "continue to mow down nurseries"?

    3) You clearly, and rightfully, condemn Palestinian violence against civilians. Do you also condemn Israeli violence against Palestinian ("so called" or otherwise) civilians?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    622

    Re: Stupid Anti-Americans Promoting Lies & Ignorance

    Quote Originally Posted by Samael
    Steal peoples property? They took back what was take from them by the romans in 70 AD. Stealing is fine if you are STEALING SOMETHING BACK that was originally yours.

    LOL/ Here is why these Zio-Nazi thugs have forfeited any legitimate moral or political right to exist. Besides being a completely artificial creation of the U.N, ( you remember them? They’re that “irrelevant group in New York ) they are the ones who have never acknowledged the Palestinian's right to exist.

    They have never adhered to the same principles that were applied to create their phony country in the first place. They unconditionally demand gestures from the Palestinians for which they themselves refuse to act reciprocally and in kind.

    They have never negotiated in good faith. Their tactic is to keep marginalizing the Arab population while continuing to break International Law, flout UN Resolutions, threaten their neighbors and make life untenable for the indigenous population of the region.

    And what do we get from these low-down Zio-Nazi Vermin in response? Only a wad of delirious and idiotic BS like "We owned the land in 70 AD, so now we're taking it back". Which, by the way, is a pure and unadulterated crock of bullsh!t..

    Well, excuse us but screw you, Zionist hypocrite. Since you lost the land, you should then be willing to accept the same status and t.erms you assign to the Palestinians for suffering the same fate.

    In that case, the so called Israelites should be willing to return this land to the ethnic descendants of the Canaanites who were there long before Israel was even a bad dream.

    This idiotic thesis is the same ir-"rationale" that could be applied if the Mestizos were able to acquire unlimited financial support and arm themselves to the teeth with a military provided by Russia or China and then demand the return of all the lands between San Diego, Phoenix and Denver, annex all the real estate without compensation to the titled owners while herding them all into concentration camps. And then those who identify and criticize their outrageous atrocities are labeled racist and anti-Latinos. And even this is a skewed analogy in favor of Israel as, by far, most of the fanatical, racist colonialist supremacists (many from Brooklyn) are ethnic Caucasians and have absolutely no genetic link to the Middle East.

    So, is it any wonder the Palestinian Freedom Fighters resort to their tactics? Is it really any wonder Hamas emerged as the overwhelming victor in a Palestinian Democracy, to the chagrin of hypocrites like Bush?

    The Arabs have realized long ago there is no chance of a balanced and equitable settlement with the Zio-Nazis. It is like trying to negotiate the equal division of a pizza with somebody who keeps ravenously gobbling up the pie before your eyes while you beg for a slice.

    So, is it also any wonder we have found ourselves in the cross hairs of the entire Muslim World for our unjust and duplicitous support of these crimes? Let's get real.
    Last edited by dante; 02-15-2006 at 04:35 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Worshiping The Robots Willing To Kill For A Payday
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2012, 07:49 AM
  2. Proof: 2012 America A Society Of Dumbed Down Dolts
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2011, 07:11 PM
  3. The ignorance of the Left:
    By DoubleP in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 04:39 PM
  4. LIES LIES LIES LIES & MORE DAMNED BUSH LIES
    By dchristie in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 12:45 AM
  5. Is it ignorance...or something even MORE sinister.
    By Skydawg in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2007, 12:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, ???, acceptance, accepted, access, accounting, accurate, act, action, actions, acts, address, administration, admit, admitted, adolf, adviser, afford, age, agen, agreed, ags, aid, ain, al qaeda, alice, alive, alliance, alliances, allowed, ama, amazing, america, american, americans, amp, announced, annual, another, answer, anti, apart, appeared, approval, arab, arizona, arms, arrival, article, asia, asian, assault, assembly, asset, ation, attacked, attacking, attacks, august, aus, australia, austria, authorized, aware, azi, bad, banks, base, based, bed, ben, bet, bigger, biggest, billion, billions, bin, bin laden, bit, blackmail, blaming, block, blood, blowing, body, bomb, book, books, borders, boring, bosnia, boxes, brand, brazil, break, bright, bringing, british, broke, brooklyn, building, bullsh, bunch, bur, buster, cabinet, called, calling, calls, camps, cannot, capture, care, carefully, cars, case, cash, catch, cell, center, central, cer, challenge, chance, chapters, che, cheney, circuit, citizens, citizenship, civil, claim, cleara, clearance, cli, clinto, clo, clock, clothes, coa, coke, collect, collected, colombia, coming, commissioned, commit, common, communist, community, compensation, complain, complete, completely, con, conceal, concealed, condi, confirming, connections, constant, constantly, continue, copies, correct, cost, couldn, counting, countries, country, courts, cover, crap, creates, crimes, crimes., criminals, cuba, currency, current, czech, dam, damn, dan, david, day, dea, dead, death, decades, decided, deciding, decision, declared, defending, definition, dei, delivered, demand, denial, dennis, department, dept, des, deserve, desk, destroyed, destruction, development, devious, dick, dictators, didn, differently, difficult, dinner, diploma, diplomatic, direction, disaster, dissidents, division, documented, documents, doesn, dollar, dominican, don, dont, door, dow, dozen, dropping, drug, drug dealers, dwellers, ear, early, earth, easily, east, economic, economists, einstein, elected, electio, eliminate, ells, embassy, eme, endangering, ended, ends, enemy, entire, error, establishment, estate, eth, europe, european, exit, expanding, expedition, experience, explained, express, extended, extraordinary, extremely, eyes, face, faced, facing, fail, fails, faith, fall, false, families, famous, fault, favor, fears, federal, fee, feel, felt, figures, file, financial, find, finding, finds, five, flag, flies, floor, focus, fond, forces, forever, forgot, fox, fra, france, fresh, front, fuel, fully, fund, funded, future, gain, gas, gave, general, george, give, global, goebbels, gold, good, google, gov, government, great, ground, group, groups, growing, growth, gun, guns, guy, had, haiti, hand, handed, happened, happening, hard, hasn, hates, head, heard, heart, hell, helped, hero, hes, hey, hidden, high, highly, hijackers, his, homes, homework, horrors, hotel, hours, housing, html, huge, huma, humans, hunters, hurt, hussein, hypocrite, hypocrites, ial, ian, identifies, identify, ignorance, ignorant, ignore, ignored, ill, illegally, image, imagine, ime, important, india, industries, industry, influence, insects, intelligence, inter, interest, interested, internal, invade, involved, involves, ion, iraq, isn, israelis, issues, ist, italy, jail, jamaica, jersey, jerusalem, jewish, jim, jimmy, john, jonathan, jose, journalist, kenya, kidding, kidnapped, kill, killed, kills, kind, kingdom, knew, laden, land, large, last, laundering, lead, leaders, leading, lean, legitimate, lens, letter, liberal, libya, license, lies, light, limited, line, lines, lis, listen, lived, living, local, london, long, longer, los, lot, loves, lunatics, lung, lying, machine, mafia, main, making, malicious, man., mantra, maps, market, mass, massive, matter, max, mea, medal, medical, meet, meeting, member, men, mention, mexican, mexicans, mexico, million, mind, minister, ministers, minutes, mistake, month, moral, more, mount, mow, multi, named, nasty, nation, national, national security, nations, nature, nazi, need, needed, neo, ner, network, nice, nick, night, north, note, november, nuclear, october, office, officers, official, officials, only, open, operation, operations, ora, order, ordered, org, organisation, organization, organizations, outrage, overwhelming, owned, owns, page, pages, pakistan, palestinians, part, party, pas, pass, paul, peace, pentagon, people, personal, phoenix, piece, place, plane, plants, platform, played, pleasant, pleasure, point, policies, policy, politically, poor, pop, por, porno, pos, position, post, posted, posts, pour, powder, power, powerful, prepared, presiden, price, prima, prime, principles, private, pro, product, products, profit, profits, programming, property, proposal, protect, prove, psb, public, pull, pure, pursuit, putting, queen, question, questions, quote, race, rage, rains, ran, rated, read, ready, real, reason, reasonable, red, refused, reich, related, religious, remember, removed, rep, reporter, reporting, representative, research, respond, response, responsible, rest, retired, ria, rio, ripped, rock, role, room, rooms, rove, roy, run, russia, russians, sad, safe, safety, sale, sam, san, santa, scale, scheduled, score, scots, screw, search, sec, secretly, secure, seem, sell, selling, sen, sense, september, service, services, session, set, settlement, shared, sheet, shepard, ship, shoo, shooting, shortly, shouldn, sign, silent, simple, simply, small, smear, smears, soldiers, solid, solved, sometimes, sons, sounds, source, speaking, special, specifically, spend, spent, squared, star, stars, starting, starts, state, stated, states, station, status, stay, steal, stealing, stein, stern, steve, stood, stop, stories, story, street, strength, stupid, subs, successful, sum, sun, supported, supreme, surge, system, tactic, taiwan, taken, takes, taliban, talking, talks, tape, targeted, ted, tells, temple, terror, terrorist, terrorists, text, thailand, theory, they, thieves, thought, thread, threads, threaten, threatened, threatening, threatens, threats, throw, thugs, time, times, today, told, toma, top, tor, tourists, trac, tracks, trade, transportation, trillion, troops, trouble, tunes, turkey, types, u.s. government, ultimate, unauthorized, uncle, union, united, united states, unlimited, upper, url, usa, usual, vehicle, vic, victim, victimized, victor, view, viole, violence, violent, virtue, vladimir, wanted, warfare, wars, watched, water, ways, weak, wearing, week, weeks, west, west bank, western, whats, wide, wikipedia, win, winning, wins, work, worked, working, world, worth, wound, write, wrong, year, years, york, young, zionist

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •