+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: CARTER: STILL No CLUE

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    dchristies link has, of course, nothing to do with the article. As no one has offered a word in rebuttal to the article, I will assume that no one cares. It is okay with the leftists on this forum that an ex-president suports terrorists openly. Predictable. Think that attitude might hurt ya at the polls? What a lineup of heroes the dems have!! carter, moore, reid, pelosi, feinstien, schumer, kennedy, sheehan, chavez, arafat, tito, ortega, castro, il-jung....

Disgusting creatures.

You assume too much Pwrone, it's not that people don't care about truth (something you aren't well aquainted with) it's just that it gets boring trying to discuss anything with someone as Anal Retentive as you are.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    You assume too much Pwrone, it's not that people don't care about truth (something you aren't well aquainted with) it's just that it gets boring trying to discuss anything with someone as Anal Retentive as you are.

Lady Mod
    Ha..ha..ha.. I think his little butt buddy Raider may have something to do with that.

If there's one thing that really drives these low-down Zionist coddling commie Chimps crazy, besides anybody who would dare criticize Israel, it's a self made man who succeeded in life through hard work instead of having everything handed to him by a rich daddy and then lying, cheating, and stealing to get more by screwing the poor.

And what really sets them off into uncontrolled paroxysms of rage is the audacity of any foreign leader who would dare defy the Bushstapo's imperialist thugs and control freaks in favor of their own nation.

Carter came from relatively humble beginnings as a farmer and became a nuclear physicist in the Navy where he served in submarines for seven years.

Isn't it clear what the real values of this deranged germ are by his fanatical panegyric against Carter in contrast to his fawning idolatry of The Giggling Murdering Frat Boy? I think so.
    Last edited by dante; 02-11-2006 at 01:16 AM.

As no one has offered a word in rebuttal to the article, I will assume that no one cares.
    But pwrone, I've offered two rebuttals. Specifically, Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Like I said, there's too much competition for the title to try to claim that Carter is the "worst ex-president ever".

Only liberal lunatics would include Reagan on THAT list and clinton is merely irrelevant. No, carter is the worst of the last 100 years anyway, by a considerable margin.

Only liberal lunatics would include Reagan on THAT list and clinton is merely irrelevant. No, carter is the worst of the last 100 years anyway, by a considerable margin.

HA, you beat him out again Yirmeyahu, he's reaching for straws. ROFLMAO

Lady Mod

OK, well, let's see what you've offered so far to support that assertion. To support this, you provided an article which claimed that Carter had done the following:

* He visited Cuba.
    * He verbally placated North Korea.
    * He single-handedly keeps Hugo Chavez in power.

Now, I already helped you out a little by adding the following to his list of offenses:

* He deliberately provoked the Soviet Union into intervening in Afghanistan and supported the overthrow of a progressive secular government in favor of supporting radical Islamists.

I'm trying to be as accomadating as possible. But let's compare this with, say, Reagan:

* He sold arms to Iran, in violation of U.S. law.
    * He waged a terrorist war against Nicaragua, in violation of international law.
    * He supported and helped arm Saddam Hussein.

But let's not make this a "liberal"/"conservative" thing, so let's look at Bill Clinton:

Hell, let's try Bill Clinton:

* He continued a policy of starving the Iraqi people resulting in the deaths of half a million children.
    * He continuously bombed Kosovo for weeks on end, including with such weapons as depleted uranium and cluster munitions.
    * He repeatedly bombed Iraq.

There's way too much competition for the title to try to call Carter the "worst president ever".

Now, you can do one of two things. You can a) continue to ignore facts which don't support your view and repeat that Carter was "the worst president ever", or b) provide some sort of revised rationale for your assessment.

Everyone here is watching to see which you will choose. And I'm highly confident in their intelligence and ability to differentiate between irrational nonsense and honest evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustak
    HA, you beat him out again Yirmeyahu, he's reaching for straws. ROFLMAO
    ;)

If it weren't for pwrone and Raider, I don't know if I'd keep coming here. They're both highly entertaining!

carter is relevant today, as much for his treasonous comments as for his collusion with chavez...sheehan, chavez, carter...all enemies of your country. Pointing out his long history of fawning admiration of dictators and terrorists(we haven't even TALKED about his love affair with arafat!) is obviously useful to bring up...we have posters here who thinks he builds homes for the poor all day long!! His favorite thing in the world, his specialty, is to declare crooked elections legit for his communist buddies...THAT is what he does all day long...
    what you meant to say was..........enemys of YOUR COUNTRY!!hehe!!and all those who subscribe to YOUR WAYS!?hehe!!do you remember how michael moore said..........what have you done to my country!?well guess what!.........it's a matter of OPINION!?YUP!!and what does opinion HINGE ON!?.....you guessed it!!MONEY!!so what does it all MEAN!?who gets to be MEAN!?YUP!and what is defined as MEAN!?YUP!!the denial of human integrity based on PERFORMANCE........otherwise known as.........FASCISM!!AND GUESS WHO GETS THE PEE-BODY AWARD!?you and your present ADMINISTRATION!?just askin!?time will tell!?and liars are soon found OUT!!but throw around buzz fear words(COMMUNISM) like an IDIOT!!you are an idiot you know!?OK!!YOU DONT!!hate jimmy carter as the bible says the christ is hated for no reason!!for you sir,offer no reasonable defense to god!if there is one!?hehe!!

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

hey, wait there's been something (someone) overlooked in turning over rocks..
    'Ol Ronnie R. Chimp movie man, smooth-talker, first thing he done when
    sucessfully elected was to award Rockwell International a multi billion dollar
    contract for the B-1 ("B", as in Boondoggle) Bomber.

THe deal was: you get me votes and I will get your contract; a contract,
    that is, for a military weapons aircraft that was needed like someone needs
    and enema when they have dysentary!

Consider since, how often has the Boondoggle Bomber been used? - on a
    token basis only. The mighty Boeing B-52 Stratofortress has been the
    bomber work-horse for about 50 years.

Where's the B-1's? Most sitting, broke down, scavenged, at out of the
    way places at military bases and the majority already in the boneyard in Nevada.

We Should Change The Title Of This Thread:

pwrone: Still No Clue

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    OK, well, let's see what you've offered so far to support that assertion. To support this, you provided an article which claimed that Carter had done the following:

* He visited Cuba.

Now, I already helped you out a little by adding the following to his list of offenses:

* He deliberately provoked the Soviet Union into intervening in Afghanistan and supported the overthrow of a progressive secular government in favor of supporting radical Islamists.

I'm trying to be as accomadating as possible. But let's compare this with, say, Reagan:

* He sold arms to Iran, in violation of U.S. law.
    * He waged a terrorist war against Nicaragua, in violation of international law.
    * He supported and helped arm Saddam Hussein.

But let's not make this a "liberal"/"conservative" thing, so let's look at Bill Clinton:

Hell, let's try Bill Clinton:

* He continued a policy of starving the Iraqi people resulting in the deaths of half a million children.
    * He continuously bombed Kosovo for weeks on end, including with such weapons as depleted uranium and cluster munitions.
    * He repeatedly bombed Iraq.

There's way too much competition for the title to try to call Carter the "worst president ever".

Now, you can do one of two things. You can a) continue to ignore facts which don't support your view and repeat that Carter was "the worst president ever", or b) provide some sort of revised rationale for your assessment.

Everyone here is watching to see which you will choose. And I'm highly confident in their intelligence and ability to differentiate between irrational nonsense and honest evaluation.

;)

If it weren't for pwrone and Raider, I don't know if I'd keep coming here. They're both highly entertaining!

I , too, am highly confident in their...blah, blah, blah. I guess you mean to imply that I would not be able to debate this issue...

I really, REALLY have to know how you get this:

* He visited Cuba.

....from that article. Did you only read a little bit of it? Did you read ANY of it? Or are you getting lazy after realizing that you are the only one with any game on your side? I hate to tell ya, but....well...no challenges over there...

Rather than enumerate each offense until this page (and others)are full, lets just look at the big picture, shall we?

Carter has been a friend, and supporter, of countless American enemies. From castro to chavez, to ortega to arafat, from tito to assad, ceausescu and il jung. Not just enemies...monsters. Legendary predatory dictators of oppression and murder. He supports the idiotic Kyoto protocols(which even many dems realize are detrimental to us!) and gave away the Canal. He was the weakest president in every way, from seeing UFO's to allowing our citizens to be taken. His nancy-boy demeanor masks a bitter and tiny person, intent on making Israel suffer for some real or imagined slight. He cavorted with the 'father of modern terrorism' arafat like giggling schoolchildren, blissfully unaware(then as now) that when an ex-American President 'hangs out' with dictators and terrorists, it sends the wrong message...

I would assert that tirelessly working against the interests of America, against every President, since being beaten from office places him in a 'class' of his own.

I assume that you and dchristie 'defend' him because of his overt hatred of Israel, so perhaps for you he is one of the very best.

It is the only way to explain your lack of appreciation for this creatures 'work'.

I really, REALLY have to know how you get this:

* He visited Cuba.

....from that article. Did you only read a little bit of it? Did you read ANY of it?
    * He visited Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by "Jimmy Carter: The Worst Ex-President in History", provided by pwrone
    He defied US law by visiting Cuba, even addressing the Cuban public and handing Castro a huge propaganda victory.

Quote Originally Posted by "Jimmy Carter: The Worst Ex-President in History", provided by pwrone
    Regarding North Korea's dearly departed Kim Il-Sung, Carter found him "vigorous, intelligent, surprisingly well-informed about the technical issues, and in charge of the decisions about this country," adding "I don't see that [North Koreans] are an outlaw nation."

From the perspective of American economic interests, not to mention homeland security issues, Hugo Chavez is a very bad man to have in the neighborhood. And, thanks to Jimmy Carter, Chavez isn't going away anytime soon.
    So I'm wondering if you actually read your own articles that you post.

As for:

As you know, I did not get this from the article you posted. As you know, with regard to that one, I said:

Now, I'm no fan of Carter. I would add:
    And then again:

Now then:

Carter has been a friend, and supporter, of countless American enemies. From castro to chavez, to ortega to arafat, from tito to assad, ceausescu and il jung. Not just enemies...monsters. Legendary predatory dictators of oppression and murder. He supports the idiotic Kyoto protocols(which even many dems realize are detrimental to us!) and gave away the Canal. He was the weakest president in every way, from seeing UFO's to allowing our citizens to be taken. His nancy-boy demeanor masks a bitter and tiny person, intent on making Israel suffer for some real or imagined slight. He cavorted with the 'father of modern terrorism' arafat like giggling schoolchildren, blissfully unaware(then as now) that when an ex-American President 'hangs out' with dictators and terrorists, it sends the wrong message...
    First of all, this appears to be mindless drivel, not factual information. If you'd like to substantiate any of these claims, I would encourage you to try, and please start with your suggestion that Carter is overtly hateful of Israel).

Secondly, tell that to Ronald Reagan, who called his terrorist squads in Nicaragua "freedom fighters" and "the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers".

Tell it to Ronald Reagan, who sold arms to Iran and used the profits to finance that terrorist war against Nicaragua.

Tell it to Ronald Reagan, who called the most radical Islamic extremists the CIA could get their hands on who waged a terrorist war against a progressive government in Afghanistan "freedom fighters", the same mujahedeen from whom arose al Qaeda, in a war that established the same radical schools from whence came the Taliban ("talib"=student).

Tell it to Ronald Reagan, whose administration removed Saddam from the list of state sponsors of terrorism despite his support for terrorists such as Abu Nidal in order to open economic relations in order to support, financially, militarily, and diplomatically, Iraq in its war of aggression against Iran, despite the fact that it was known Iraq was using weapons of mass destruction, chemical warfare, against Iranians and Kurdish oppositionists.

* He visited Cuba.

So I'm wondering if you actually read your own articles that you post.

As for:

As you know, I did not get this from the article you posted. As you know, with regard to that one, I said:

And then again:

Now then:

First of all, this appears to be mindless drivel, not factual information. If you'd like to substantiate any of these claims, I would encourage you to try, and please start with your suggestion that Carter is overtly hateful of Israel).

Secondly, tell that to Ronald Reagan, who called his terrorist squads in Nicaragua "freedom fighters" and "the moral equivalent of the Founding Fathers".

Tell it to Ronald Reagan, who sold arms to Iran and used the profits to finance that terrorist war against Nicaragua.

Tell it to Ronald Reagan, who called the most radical Islamic extremists the CIA could get their hands on who waged a terrorist war against a progressive government in Afghanistan "freedom fighters", the same mujahedeen from whom arose al Qaeda, in a war that established the same radical schools from whence came the Taliban ("talib"=student).

Tell it to Ronald Reagan, whose administration removed Saddam from the list of state sponsors of terrorism despite his support for terrorists such as Abu Nidal in order to open economic relations in order to support, financially, militarily, and diplomatically, Iraq in its war of aggression against Iran, despite the fact that it was known Iraq was using weapons of mass destruction, chemical warfare, against Iranians and Kurdish oppositionists.
    You have illuminated some very germane points in relation to these Reagan worshiping chimps.

Isn't it entirely crystal clear, by now, what the problem is with these right-wing, loony, pseudo conservative Zionist and Evangelical Freakazoids from the deepest pit of hell?

They have never had any compunction about proudly demonstrating the true position of their moral compass while they sanctimoniously wag their bloody fingers at everybody else.

They are unrepentant, blood sucking vampires who are single mindedly pre-occupied with their agenda of lying, thieving and killing to get their way.

The only time they recoil at murder, mayhem, genocide, and treason is when they can interpret it as being conducted for politically incorrect motivations.

And that is simply anything that doesn't embrace and perpetuate the domestic and global agenda of American Elitist Fascist-Imperialists and Commie Control Freaks who "live" only to snoop, meddle and interfere into the personal, private lives of every human being on the planet so they can forcibly rape and successfully pillage The Worlds resources for themselves.

As we know from watching those old Peter Cushing films, there's only one way to deal with vampires.
    Last edited by dante; 02-12-2006 at 05:39 PM.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    You have illuminated some very germane points in relation to these Reagan worshiping chimps.

Isn't it entirely crystal clear, by now, what the problem is with these right-wing, loony, pseudo conservative Zionist and Evangelical Freakazoids from the deepest pit of hell?

They have never had any compunction about proudly demonstrating the true position of their moral compass while they sanctimoniously wag their bloody fingers at everybody else.

They are unrepentant, blood sucking vampires who are single mindedly pre-occupied with their agenda of lying, thieving and killing to get their way.

The only time they recoil at murder, mayhem, genocide, and treason is when they can interpret it as being conducted for politically incorrect motivations.

And that is simply anything that doesn't embrace and perpetuate the domestic and global agenda of American Elitist Fascist-Imperialists and Commie Control Freaks who "live" only to snoop, meddle and interfere into the personal, private lives of every human being on the planet so they can forcibly rape and successfully pillage The Worlds resources for themselves.

As we know from watching those old Peter Cushing films, there's only one way to deal with vampires.

Right on... Brilliant! :cool:

Ol Jimmy?

Otherwise known as Jaws because of the teeth. Also not too good in picking Cabinet members, who could forget Bert Lance? Still, one of the more honest people you will ever meet. After Nixon, we really did want a change. The guy does swing a hammer and do honest work. At least the best ex-president that we have. Didn't like his "malaise" speech at all, and the inflation rate was killer.

We tried the GOP again. Reagan did not walk on water either....Ed Meese was not fun. Still, he was better yet, then we had George Sr. One term and he just did not seem connected to us.

So we got Clinton. Two terms and I called it "The Perils of Billy". Gawd, that guy could walk a tight rope. Brilliant, flawed that he is, at least he was the most human president we had. I really don't like paragons of virtue, at least those who pretend to be.

Oh, for a third party. Perot came so close....sigh. For those of you who jump on my case...I'm a registered Independent who thinks that Democrats and Republicans are just two sides of one party.