+ Reply to Thread

Studiotraffic - cheating bastards

I called them cheats and threatened to complain abt them and they closed my accts. So they have taken away me earnings and also 8 months of potential earnings. Dont't believe all their excuses. All bull****. I have written to the FBI. Anyone can advise me who else I can write to? I wd like to let as many news agencies as possible know about this scam.

Re: Studiotraffic - cheating bastards

Quote Originally Posted by vbauthor
    I called them cheats and threatened to complain abt them and they closed my accts. So they have taken away me earnings and also 8 months of potential earnings. Dont't believe all their excuses. All bull****. I have written to the FBI. Anyone can advise me who else I can write to? I wd like to let as many news agencies as possible know about this scam.
    Yeah, well, the funny thing is you shouldn't have joined them in the first place.
    You knew you joined a ponzi scam, and when the money was rolling in you didn't complain.
    Now that there are problems, you shout and throw all your toys out of your cot.
    You joined this board in October 2005, and while getting money comfortably ignored all the warnings that ST sucks.

Also remember to tell the FBI for how many months you have been a happy member of the ST scam and declare all money you made.

You knew what you did and what you joined. Don't come throwing a tantrum now.

Drink a double, take a deep breath, do not join a scam again, get over it and get on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by 6seven8
    Yeah, well, the funny thing is you shouldn't have joined them in the first place.
    You knew you joined a ponzi scam, and when the money was rolling in you didn't complain.
    You joined this board in October 2005, and while getting money comfortably ignored all the warnings that ST sucks.

Also remember to tell the FBI for how many months you have been a happy member of the ST scam and declare all money you made.

Drink a double, take a deep breath, do not join a scam again, get over it and get on with your life.

You have serious issues, go see a doctor. :cool:
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by TheCableGuy
    You have serious issues, go see a doctor. :cool:
    Then how do you think it works?
    Join a scam knowingly and be happy as long as you get money from the sucking ponzi?
    When the scam stop paying you, you shout like a mad dog?
    Get a life.
    Funny how people cheer for ST, and when they get trouble, they boo.

Are there not enough threads on this forum, and warnings all over the Internet that ST is a scam?
    Sure there are enough warnings and complaints, but the greedy suckers still join. Then come crying later.

PS. Change your nappy. You and vbauthor.

Amen!

Posters like myself have been here warning surfers since day one. It's your own fault if you never listened.

It's okay, I have made a few thousand overall, so I am better off than those afraid to take risks!! So keep nagging...

Afraid to take risks my ass, I take risks in things that are legal matter of fact I've made good money from the stock market (go Google!) Shut up.

HA ! if you dare take risks then stop your ranting and nagging here and show us how to make money, *******!!

HA ! if you dare take risks then stop your ranting and nagging here and show us how to make money, *******!!
    You are so right; I mean, the first thing I do after any successful trade/investment I complete is to come here and post it so you may benefit from it. And if even if you complained about it and called me a "cheat", I would still feel very inclined to provide you with as much helpful investment information as possible. Oh, and thanks for calling someone out on ranting; I, like you, think it's quite annoying .

I'd just like to add my 2 cents. I've been with Studio Traffic for over 2 years, now, slowly building up my account to the $100 level. I've only put $20 of my own in, but now that my account is at $100, I tried to withdraw $33. First I was told I had to use Studiopay to withdraw.

I registered with Studiopay and tried to transfer the $33 from ST to SP. They finally managed to get that done after about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. They said they had to audit all the accounts.

So, then I tried to withdraw from SP. They wanted my drivers license, voided check, bank statement, etc. All for security.

After 2 more weeks of no money, I wrote again and was told, "We have to audit all the accounts, please be patient."

It has now been 1 1/2 months and I still don't have any money. I thought ST was one of the good auto-surfs. Apparently they are scams, too.

I'll be sure to check this forum before I join any more.

By the way, does anyone know anything about paypal surf? It looks exactly like 12dp but they don't use stormpay. Just paypal. It's probably a scam,too, but I figured I'd try $24 and see if they managed to last for 12 days. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry this is so long, but I guess I just had to get that off my chest..

Mike Gravelin
    gravelin1

It's not my responsibility to show you, do some research like I did??? This is the Scam forum not the "let me show you how to get paid" forum...

Bravo! We've been on opposite sides of the fence before, but WOW!!