+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Re: CLASSLESS...aimless, pointless, useless....

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    carter was not only our worst president, he is our worst EX-president. He has never met a dictator or communist he didn't love and never met a Jew he didn't hate. He loves castro and hates America. He is personally responsible for about half of the middle east 'issues' that affect us.
    I'll bet you wouldn't say that to Mr. Carter's face Pwrone! Not in a
    crowd as a heckler, but up close and personal, one on one. I'll
    bet you don't have the Balls!

If you wanted to consider this man fairly you should REALLY look into
    his performance as a compassionate, helpful and kind human being.
    He probably performs several hundreds of thousand of dollar, probably
    in the top figures for the poor every year.

He is well respected across the world as a man of honesty and integrity
    and fai mindedness. That's why he is constantly called upon to be
    and elections monitor for other countries.

ALso, in case you forgot, the Man is a Noble Peace Prize Laureate.

Do you think Bush will ever get out into the community along side of dirty,
    sweaty ordinary people, building houses for Habitat of Humanity,
    in the hot sun, especially when he will be in his late 80's, like Mr Carter.
    Also, I serioulsly doubt that he will ever be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize!

How about you? What useful, worthwhile, unselfish, chairtable acts,
    things have, or will you accomplish in your lifetime?

I think the answer is obvious; your words that are always reliably so
    slanted, radical and border on fanatical pretty much provide the answer.

By the way, be careful what American you call a communist. You're libel
    to get hurt seriously, by the RIGHT person, that takes other than just
    casual offense to your slanderous remarks.

Like I've said before, I don't know your personal identity, and really don't
    care to; too much darkness! However, I read and hear about lunatics
    every day that lose it and I wonder... And you're the one as well that
    so set off by the "eye-eater" as you call him, that hacksawed someone's
    face. Hmmm, makes me wonder... :rolleyes:
    Last edited by coontie; 02-09-2006 at 01:59 AM. Reason: spell

Quote Originally Posted by coontie
    you think that bothers him/them?; Dubya is the epitomy of the three
    monkey's image: hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil
    You're probably right coontie. Lowry's and Carter's remarks probably went completely over his head.

Also, you are completely right about Carter. He is one of the most decent human beings I have ever seen in politics. These neo cons just don't get it. They see compassion as a sign of weakness. Kill or be killed. That's their philosophy.
    Last edited by bairdi; 02-09-2006 at 02:05 AM.

Further proof that when it comes to THEIR OWN security, even liberals ain't gonna vote for a liberal!! This happens every time, all the time. Check out New York City...a massive liberal enclave. They don't like crime and they know that it requires the use of force to control it. They know that liberals to not possess the necessary...ah...tools, so they vote overwhelmingly for the toughest guy.
    Huh..uh.. another line of sheer politically correct stereotypical bullsh!t from the perpetually clueless and wantonly misinformed. I've lived in NYC most of my life and the only right-wing thug to take office in over 70 years was Giuliani. But that was a severe aberration. Trust me, everybody in town hated his fvcking guts. In fact, everybody in town still hates his fvcking guts. He tried to turn New York into a Soviet style fascist police state just like all GOP commie goons try to do everywhere they go. The only way the filthy scumbag got elected was due to a combination of extremely lame opponents and the incompetence of one hopeless twit, Dickhead Dinkins, his predecessor. Actually, Bloomberg was a liberal Democrat his entire life and simply switched parties to run in the primaries. He's a Republican in the same tradition as John Wayne was a marine.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi
    You're probably right coontie. Lowry's and Carter's remarks probably went completely over his head.

Also, you are completely right about Carter. He is one of the most decent human beings I have ever seen in politics. These neo cons just don't get it. They see compassion as a sign of weakness. Kill or be killed. That's their philosophy.
    I'll buy that. It's high time they started to take their turn doing the dying.

Quote Originally Posted by bairdi

BWAHAHAHAHAHA.....whew....how many times can one verminous, traitorous scumbag sell out YOUR country before you will call 'em on it? I mean, I know it was a while ago but...WOW!! carter?!!

* Carter secretly supported the genocidal Pol Pot government ousted by Vietnam in 1979. This secret support was essential to further punishment of Vietnam for having successfully defended her own population against the American invaders. US Indochina strategy also intended to outflank the Vietnamese, who were aligned with the Soviet Union, and to back the Pol Pot forces, aligned with China.
    * Carter declared his support for the Shah of Iran-despite the rampant torture practiced by the Shah's secret police in close collaboration with the C.I.A.-more emphatically than Richard Nixon had: "There is no leader with whom I have a deeper sense of personal friendship and gratitude."
    * Following the Indonesians' 1975 invasion of East Timor, Carter continued to arm Indonesia's army dictatorship as well as give diplomatic support (vetoing U.N. resolutions to end the atrocities in the former Portuguese colony). This war has killed more than 200,000 East Timorese, making it the worst genocide relative to population since World War II. Carter did nothing to pressure General Suharto (Indonesia's chief of state) to end the war. He was an ally and major supporter of the Indonesian military's repression of its own population, as well as the slaughter of the East Timorese people. The army's murderous stranglehold on East Timor will continue as long as the ruling military clique of Indonesia lets transnational oil companies have a good share of East Timorese oil profits.
    * During his watch, Carter aided and supported Nicaragua's then-dictator Anastasio Somoza, who murdered and repressed tens of thousands of his own people. When Somoza's forces were about to lose control of the main cities, Carter attempted to launch an invasion under the fig leaf of an intervention by the Organization of American States (OAS). The OAS refused and Carter then planned to send the US military to salvage Somoza's army, which was established by and beholden to the US government-but it was too late. Carter made sure that Somoza was ferried out of the country on a Red Cross-painted US aircraft. The C.I.A. under Carter helped to re-establish Somoza's army as a terrorist force against the people of Nicaragua. These "contras" assassinated social workers, doctors and civilians, burned crops, and tried to exterminate any possibility of social reform that the Sandinistas created.

AND don't forget the ankle-grabbin' in the face of any threat!!

and there is so, so much more...

Didn't Jimmuh Cawtuh also claim to the world that we had a "secret weapon" in our arsenal...i.e. stealth aircraft. He flat out gave away a national secret and I wonder why there weren't any special prosecutions for national security put on that one! The guy is nothing but a babbling, leaking, buffoon! What an embarrassment!

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Didn't Jimmuh Cawtuh also claim to the world that we had a "secret weapon" in our arsenal...i.e. stealth aircraft. He flat out gave away a national secret and I wonder why there weren't any special prosecutions for national security put on that one! The guy is nothing but a babbling, leaking, buffoon! What an embarrassment!

I see you are a closet Carter admirer as well! :D

Oh, and "Ankle-grabber"? That's a new one.

I've begun to keep a list of your compliments! :rolleyes:
    Last edited by coontie; 02-09-2006 at 07:28 AM. Reason: spell

The only thing this accomplished, besides turning a solemn event into a sideshow, was to--YET AGAIN--demonstrate the 'character' of these vermin. What a week for them!!
    well if vermin is your "game" the it takes one to SEE THE SAME!?bwahahahhaaaa!!hehe!!as to mrs. king.i personally dont see all the fuss!!hehe!!she achieved the american dream on her husbands dead body!!good for her he got shot!!hehe!!'m such an independent fool!!keep suckin up to look good POO!!call it "correctness" in any form you wish!?your such a woosie!but i still like you!!just like i like the insurgents!!GO FIGURE!!hehe!!
    Last edited by lexx; 02-11-2006 at 09:04 AM.

umdkook Guest

* Carter secretly supported the genocidal Pol Pot government ousted by Vietnam in 1979. This secret support was essential to further punishment of Vietnam for having successfully defended her own population against the American invaders. US Indochina strategy also intended to outflank the Vietnamese, who were aligned with the Soviet Union, and to back the Pol Pot forces, aligned with China.
    * Carter declared his support for the Shah of Iran-despite the rampant torture practiced by the Shah's secret police in close collaboration with the C.I.A.-more emphatically than Richard Nixon had: "There is no leader with whom I have a deeper sense of personal friendship and gratitude."
    * Following the Indonesians' 1975 invasion of East Timor, Carter continued to arm Indonesia's army dictatorship as well as give diplomatic support (vetoing U.N. resolutions to end the atrocities in the former Portuguese colony). This war has killed more than 200,000 East Timorese, making it the worst genocide relative to population since World War II. Carter did nothing to pressure General Suharto (Indonesia's chief of state) to end the war. He was an ally and major supporter of the Indonesian military's repression of its own population, as well as the slaughter of the East Timorese people. The army's murderous stranglehold on East Timor will continue as long as the ruling military clique of Indonesia lets transnational oil companies have a good share of East Timorese oil profits.
    * During his watch, Carter aided and supported Nicaragua's then-dictator Anastasio Somoza, who murdered and repressed tens of thousands of his own people. When Somoza's forces were about to lose control of the main cities, Carter attempted to launch an invasion under the fig leaf of an intervention by the Organization of American States (OAS). The OAS refused and Carter then planned to send the US military to salvage Somoza's army, which was established by and beholden to the US government-but it was too late. Carter made sure that Somoza was ferried out of the country on a Red Cross-painted US aircraft. The C.I.A. under Carter helped to re-establish Somoza's army as a terrorist force against the people of Nicaragua. These "contras" assassinated social workers, doctors and civilians, burned crops, and tried to exterminate any possibility of social reform that the Sandinistas created.

AND don't forget the ankle-grabbin' in the face of any threat!!

and there is so, so much more...
    so do you have anything to say that doesnt lead to the fact that the CIA was the reason for all these things. you really think Presidents konw abotu secret funding of rebels and all that spy stuff? they hear reports from special ops people and CIA superagents and they say "ok, thats some bad s h i t, but the ends justify the means".
    never seen a man so bent on conveying his hate to teh world and wanting other people to ride along in his hate-bus. relax a little, youre gonna snap and need a liberal lawyer to save you when you do somethign bad.

Yeah, the C.I.A. and other of our clandestine snoopers usually always
    show up to be the fly in the ointment for the world.
    They set up, sponsor this puppet wanna be dictators, faciasts, give them
    money, arms, support. Then the whole damn mess backfires in our face and
    taxpayer dollars are used to try and put them down:

A very partial list:

Noriega of Panama

Saddam Hussein of Iraq

Taliban of Afghanistan; a.k.a Al Quieda; Osama Bin Laudin, et. al.

Batista of Cuba

(forget his name) now deposed President of then, South Vietnam.

"One Tin-Soldier Rides Away."

No wonder theres no money for national citizen's social programs!