+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Truth about 12DailyPro

My view of 12DailyPro

I have an Uncle (and business partner) who came to me about an online money making/advertising opportunity called 12DailyPro. I had never heard of this company so I declined the opportunity. The following day he brought me a bank statement and the next thing you know I’ve completed my first day of surfing pages before he finished his Milkshake.

Since joining 12DailyPro and paying for additional (hits) advertising as well as upgrades for surfing…Yes, I pay for 12DailyPro advertising too!!! I have watched the website I advertise increase the hits from 40 per day to more than 400 unique visitors in 1 day and averaging 300+ every day. The amount of members in my website (websitenerd.com) have doubled in size for my website building business. I was looking forward to tripling my business and continue this growth trend.

Does everyone ignore the fact that we actually watch the websites in rotation? While surfing your curiosities made you look for new sites, different advertisers or names you already use on a daily basis. I know I did and my friends would always mention when something new and interesting came up in their surf rotation and they may make a purchase. One of my friends bought a solo-flex off of one of the advertisers sites.

How valuable is an audience the size of 700,000 people? Why wouldn’t Coke or Pepsi pay for spots? Why wouldn’t Movie promoters or TV show execs advertise a 30 second flash promotion?

Think about this guys… 12DailyPro had reached 340,000 plus members in a matter of months. The growth rate was out of control and moving with the force of a freight train. We are very valuable as a group and the more we grow the more valuable we become to large advertising companies who want some attention. The value of the ads as well as the membership upgrades, interest earned on our mountain of cash and other income from 12daily investments will get the dollar amount needed to let this program continue its long life while always bringing in Fresh Money. That is the business Model-Where is the problem?
    Last edited by WebsiteNerd; 02-07-2006 at 04:54 PM.

Re: The Truth about 12DailyPro

Well from where I sit, coke and pepsi and movie makers are not advertising on 12dailypro, 90% of the websites you see are other members websites, no one seems to be able to give any sort of an explaination at all whatsoever about what the "other income" 12dp is bringing in.

The simple truth is that 90% of the money comes from new member upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by WebsiteNerd
    My view of 12DailyPro

I have an Uncle (and business partner) who came to me about an online money making/advertising opportunity called 12DailyPro. I had never heard of this company so I declined the opportunity. The following day he brought me a bank statement and the next thing you know I’ve completed my first day of surfing pages before he finished his Milkshake.

Since joining 12DailyPro and paying for additional (hits) advertising as well as upgrades for surfing…Yes, I pay for 12DailyPro advertising too!!! I have watched the website I advertise increase the hits from 40 per day to more than 400 unique visitors in 1 day and averaging 300+ every day. The amount of members in my website (websitenerd.com) have doubled in size for my website building business. I was looking forward to tripling my business and continue this growth trend.

Does everyone ignore the fact that we actually watch the websites in rotation? While surfing your curiosities made you look for new sites, different advertisers or names you already use on a daily basis. I know I did and my friends would always mention when something new and interesting came up in their surf rotation and they may make a purchase. One of my friends bought a solo-flex off of one of the advertisers sites.

How valuable is an audience the size of 700,000 people? Why wouldn’t Coke or Pepsi pay for spots? Why wouldn’t Movie promoters or TV show execs advertise a 30 second flash promotion?

Think about this guys… 12DailyPro had reached 340,000 plus members in a matter of months. The growth rate was out of control and moving with the force of a freight train. We are very valuable as a group and the more we grow the more valuable we become to large advertising companies who want some attention. The value of the ads as well as the membership upgrades, interest earned on our mountain of cash and other income from 12daily investments will get the dollar amount needed to let this program continue its long life while always bringing in Fresh Money. That is the business Model-Where is the problem?

and THAT makes it a PONZI

Quote Originally Posted by mlmskeptic
    The simple truth is that 90% of the money comes from new member upgrades.

Can I have your source for that information?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Hi...

I wanted to let you know that there will be a statement released in the member news area within an hour with an update on communications between StormPay and 12daily Pro attornies.

It will also be posted here on scam.com.

This statement will address the resolution of the freeze on 12dp's StormPay account by attornies for both parties. It will also address the StormPay account issues many of you have experienced today.

I hope knowing a statement is coming can help relieve some of your confusion and concern.
    www.12dailypro.com - a revolting Ponzi scam! Don't believe the hype; contact your credit card issuer and charge back today!

Quote Originally Posted by 12DP-AdminCharis
    Hi...

I wanted to let you know that there will be a statement released in the member news area within an hour with an update on communications between StormPay and 12daily Pro attornies.

It will also be posted here on scam.com.

This statement will address the resolution of the freeze on 12dp's StormPay account by attornies for both parties. It will also address the StormPay account issues many of you have experienced today.

I hope knowing a statement is coming can help relieve some of your confusion and concern.
    Perhaps your time would be better spent on that then, yeah?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

autosurfqueen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Zendi
    Perhaps your time would be better spent on that then, yeah?
    Very well said Zendi.

I too watched a lot of the websites while I surfed with 12DP. Several I had written down and had been planning to join.

Other media sources would have you think that 12DP members were doing anything but watching the websites pop up.

Not true, I looked at hundreds of them.

And how does anyone know where 90% of 12DP's income comes from? You are about as clueless as we 12DP members are.

If they are a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme, then Stormpay should have been aware of this from DAY 1.
    Instead, they conducted business with them in good faith for 8 months.

If 12DP is indeed a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme, then shame on Stormpay. They should have pulled their account with 12DP a long time ago and cited this.

autosurfqueen - I'm confused by your opinion on stormpays "responsibilty" with regard to 12dp. If you believe your statement - what "responsibility" do you have for promoting the program yourself?

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by autosurfqueen
    Very well said Zendi.

I too watched a lot of the websites while I surfed with 12DP. Several I had written down and had been planning to join.

Other media sources would have you think that 12DP members were doing anything but watching the websites pop up.

Not true, I looked at hundreds of them.

And how does anyone know where 90% of 12DP's income comes from? You are about as clueless as we 12DP members are.

If they are a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme, then Stormpay should have been aware of this from DAY 1.
    Instead, they conducted business with them in good faith for 8 months.

If 12DP is indeed a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme, then shame on Stormpay. They should have pulled their account with 12DP a long time ago and cited this.

Where is your brain Ms ponzi? People have already told you that stormpay is not in the business of verifying business plans for every single account that joins them. They are in the business of transacting payments! It is like asking ebay to police every single of their auctions or every single of their sellers! It is not their business and they don't have the resources to do that! They didn't have to know 12dailypro was a ponzi!

Now, 12dp was brought to the attention of stormpay and THEY TOOK ACTION! What don't you understand of that! People started to wake up and realized they were investing in a ponzi scheme and started to file chargebacks and that flagged stormpay! Stormpay investigated, froze the ponzies' accounts following their TOS and called the FBI as 12dp is running a ponzi scheme! They did all legally! You can't use a payment processor to participate or run illegal schemes or illegal activities! Paypal freezes account of these ponzies ALL THE TIME!

Quit blaming stormpay, the pope and virgen Maria for the fall of these ponzi schemes! I have seen this millions of times in the last 10 years. The cheerleaders blaming everybody but the ponzi owner for the death of their illegal scheme! QUIT IT ALREADY! Stormpay followed the law and their TOS! Stormpay doesn't owe you anything! You should know better than associating yourself with illegal schemes and now you are paying the price! Sorry, but you deserve to lose it all like you just did! I feel bad for your victims and all people that have lost money in that scam because of ponzi cheerleaders like yourself.
    Last edited by cito; 02-09-2006 at 03:02 AM.

i wish this site posted peoples IP's so we could see who is the same person.

I wish more people would start new threads regarding 12DailyPro. Oh, and each thread title should be required to a) be in all caps, b) have at least ten exclamation points, and c) proclaim it's emanate demise/proclaim it's truths.

Quote Originally Posted by vidiot
    I wish more people would start new threads regarding 12DailyPro. Oh, and each thread title should be required to a) be in all caps, b) have at least ten exclamation points, and c) proclaim it's emanate demise/proclaim it's truths.
    I absolutely love your sense of humor ;) !

Quote Originally Posted by chewy
    i wish this site posted peoples IP's so we could see who is the same person.
    Would you be willing to reveal your own information to everyone? I understand your point - and lately I have been accused of posting under other names and would welcome the opportunity to clear it it up. It would also be very interesting to see who really does! I do think IP address is too much information to give out - especially to some of the crazies who post on this site.

The Truth about 12DailyPro is: IT IS AN ILLEGAL PONZI SCHEME IN THE US!!!

The only difference between 12DailyPro and the original scheme is that the operators were honest in stating (per TOS) to their so-called investors/gamblers/co-conspirators/suckers that 12DailyPro was a PONZI SCHEME and that participation was Extremely Risky!!!

IMHO, 1000's of participants were fully aware that 12DailyPro was a PONZI SCHEME and pursued it more so like a game-of-chance than a legit Business Opportunity. Many lied to friends and family to coherce them into participating in the program (hence where the most fraud was commited IMHO).

Take a look around people, what we are witnessing is the birth of a new type of Gambler, "The Scambler" - One who participates in Internet Scams in the hope of gaining profit."

It is appearent that 12DailyPro has met its inevitable demise. Operators and Members are going to lose BIG in the crackdown. Regardless, this is not the end, it is the beginning.
    Last edited by pimpsanddragons; 02-09-2006 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    Would you be willing to reveal your own information to everyone? I understand your point - and lately I have been accused of posting under other names and would welcome the opportunity to clear it it up. It would also be very interesting to see who really does! I do think IP address is too much information to give out - especially to some of the crazies who post on this site.
    i would be willing to. i have seen forums that use the last 2 octets, so you can see if they are the same but not get the full ip

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    autosurfqueen - I'm confused by your opinion on stormpays "responsibilty" with regard to 12dp. If you believe your statement - what "responsibility" do you have for promoting the program yourself?
    Amen.

I love how some autosurf members, even some of the loudest supporters who have been PROVEN that they're ponzis in discussions, are running around like chickens with their heads cut off. "I'm the victim! Help meee!"

You're no innocent party, as far as I'm concerned. You knew full well what you were getting into. Whatever happened to your "If you can't handle the risk, get OUT" excuse? You were in an illegal, unregulated program and things happened. I just hope the government doesn't decide to start asking members for money back and the like. That would be awful.