+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

THE TRUE FACE of ISLAM

True Islam Unmasked
    Written by Barbara J. Stock
    Monday, February 06, 2006
    ChronWatch

(EXCERPTED)
    The Islamic Pandora’s Box has been opened and no amount of energy spent trying to push the true face of Islam back in will be successful. The inherent violence, intolerance, and inbred anger of Islam is now out for all to see. The world is watching and the “handful of terrorists who have high-jacked a peaceful religion” doesn’t pass the “laugh test” any longer.

An Islamic mob of over 500 marched through the streets of Knightsbridge, England, chanting, “Massacre those who insult Islam!” and issued warnings of further terror attacks by screaming, "Britain, you will pay, 7/7 on its way." Embassies have been burned. Nearly 50,000 Muslims took to the streets in Sudan chanting, “"We are ready to die in defense of you our beloved prophet." A Catholic priest has been killed, and churches burned. These people are not “terrorists,” but supposedly the average peace-loving Muslim. It doesn’t seem take much to turn a “peaceful” Muslim into a rampaging killer.

All of this chaos and destruction is over a few editorial cartoons.

The threats of kidnappings, riots, and boycotts are coming from Muslims all over the world. Diplomatic action against Denmark has been recommended by the Egyptian ambassador. Muslims in Norway are trying to pass laws that anything short of praise for Islam should be considered blasphemy and severely punished. The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) felt it had the right to dictate to the president of the United States concerning which terms would be acceptable when referring to Islam in the State of the Union Address.

Islamic hysteria is in full voice to bend the world to Islam’s will. Of course, Islam never considers as blasphemy the daily insults to Jews or Christians. Papers all over the Middle East and on the Islamic web sites display cartoons depicting Jews and Christians as pigs and monkeys and as murderous infidels butchering children with swords in the shape of a swastika. Cartoons showing the attack on America on 9/11 are very popular. Apparently, the death of 3000 people is not something Islam finds offensive.

Muslims lose touch with reality after being brought to a fever pitch by the imams and mullahs, especially during Friday prayers. Men often explode out of the mosque looking for someone to kill to ease their Islamic rage against an infidel world. Muslims feel Islam has been slighted and the world must pay. If these raging Muslims can’t find the guilty person to punish, any non-Muslim in their path will do.

What constitutes an insult to Islam? Basically, any non-Muslim is an insult to Islam. If someone does not believe that Mohammed was a prophet, that is considered an insult in Islam. Uttering any doubts that the Quran is not a perfect book written by God through Mohammed, is considered an insult to Islam. Depicting any picture of Mohammed is considered an insult to Islam. It doesn’t take much to trigger mass hysteria and Islamic mobs screaming, “Death to the world.”

The artists who made the editorial cartoons that have set off this hate-fest are now in hiding, fearing that they will end up as Theo Van Gogh who had his throat slit and a knife left sticking out of his chest on a public street in broad daylight. Islam will not forget. These cartoonists are now dead-men-walking and they know that carefree walks in park are now a thing of the past.

An interesting twist is that a Jordanian newspaper also published the cartoons and the editor was promptly arrested. Mr. Momani stated that he wanted Muslims to stop and think about how the world is now viewing Islam. The poor man asked the leaders of Islam to be reasonable. As a Muslim himself, he should have known better. This brave editor pleaded: "What brings more prejudice against Islam, these caricatures or pictures of a hostage-taker slashing the throat of his victim in front of the cameras or a suicide bomber who blows himself up during a wedding ceremony in Amman?"

As a Muslim, Mr. Momani should have realized that in the eyes of Islam the beheaders and bombers are heroes who praise Allah with their good work. But a cartoon with Mohammed claiming paradise is running out of virgins is an unforgivable sin. Butchers of innocent hostages are held in high esteem in Islam but a leader in the new Hamas government of the Palestinians had this to say to an Italian paper about the cartoons: “The cartoonists should be punished by death.”

Let’s summarize. Slit a man’s throat in the name of Allah for no reason at all—good work and Allah is pleased. Draw a cartoon about Islam—this is punishable by death. That, in a nutshell, is Islam.

The Syrian government has claimed that all the destruction could have been avoided if the Danish government had apologized for the terrible sin against Islam. While the paper that originally publish the cartoons has done just that, the Danish government refuses to cave in to Islamic threats. Nor should they.

In truth, no one should cower because of Islamic threats. The Danes have done nothing to apologize for and should stand their ground as should all the countries who have published the cartoons. In fact, The Danes and every country around the world should continue to publish them to show the world’s solidarity against Islam and for freedom of speech. Sooner or later, the daily staged rage-riots will exhaust Islam and force it to realize that Islam does not give orders to the world.

If there is anything good to come from all of the fury Islamics have put on full display for the world, it is that passive people, especially those in Europe, have now been witness to true Islam. We have all seen the terrorist arm of Islam while the gullible continued to cling to the idea that Islam is peaceful and accepting and tolerant. It is none of those things. Islam demands acceptance while accepting nothing. Islam demands tolerance while giving none. Islam claims it only wants peace in the world while starting wars and rioting and killing at the slightest perceived insult. Horrified Islamic religious leaders will attempt to downplay the violence knowing Islam has exposed its hateful nature, but it is too late.

At last, true Islam has shown its face to the world, and this time the world was watching.

Re: THE TRUE FACE of ISLAM

The inherent violence, intolerance, and inbred anger of Islam is now out for all to see.
    That's like pointing to the Conquistadors, Crusades, or Inquisition and saying, "the inherent violence, intolerence, and inbred anger of Christianity is now out for all to see." Such a statement would demonstrate total ignorance of Christianity, just as the above statement demonstrates complete ignorance of Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    That's like pointing to the Conquistadors, Crusades, or Inquisition and saying, "the inherent violence, intolerence, and inbred anger of Christianity is now out for all to see." Such a statement would demonstrate total ignorance of Christianity, just as the above statement demonstrates complete ignorance of Islam.
    Although if you look at the forums, an awful lot of "christians" sure demonstrate their "violence, intolerence and inbred anger" towards practically everyone else on the forum who does't agree with them.

Consider the source Yirmeyahu, it's Pwrone. When did he ever display any human qualities much less christian qualities in all the time you have been on the forums?

I rest my case.

Namaste'

Lady Mod

You rest your case? What case? I did not write the above article, merely posted it. That said, the fact you take nothing away from it is indicative of the disconnect from reality demonstrated by liberals every day. Please post any examples, ANY, of the kind of outrages demonstrated daily by this 'religion of peace', that has a corrollary with any other religious or ethnic or political group. Let's have 'em.

Please re-read the article and point out any statement that you 'don't like' and then try to determine whether or not it is true. This exercise, if performed correctly, could lead to some insight.

And, yirm, for the record, do you think that making a statement like that about Christianity during the Inquisition would NOT have been accurate?
    Last edited by pwrone; 02-07-2006 at 09:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    You rest your case? What case? I did not write the above article, merely posted it. That said, the fact you take nothing away from it is indicative of the disconnect from reality demonstrated by liberals every day. Please post any examples, ANY, of the kind of outrages demonstrated daily by this 'religion of peace', that has a corrollary with any other religious or ethnic or political group. Let's have 'em.

Please re-read the article and point out any statement that you 'don't like' and then try to determine whether or not it is true. This exercise, if performed correctly, could lead to some insight.

And, yirm, for the record, do you think that making a statement like that about Christianity during the Inquisition would NOT have been accurate?
    Pwrone, it's well known that you post only those things you passionately embrace.

If you need examples of "outrages" demonstrated by christians, go read the Religious forum. I'm not reposting stuff here. Or read a history book, lot's of examples there.

I was answering Yirmeyahu, not commenting on your article.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Pwrone, it's well known that you post only those things you passionately embrace.

If you need examples of "outrages" demonstrated by christians, go read the Religious forum. I'm not reposting stuff here. Or read a history book, lot's of examples there.

I was answering Yirmeyahu, not commenting on your article.

Lady Mod

I thought it would be okay to respond, since half of your post to yirm was a personal attack on me.

Every so often, for whatever reason, you decide to make a point of provoking me in order to get me to respond a certain way. It seems we have entered one of these periods. You will often make fun of my opinions in posts to others(more often and more aggressively) and will weigh in on topics you have no interest in, in order to fire off a few insults. This thread seems to be an excellent example of the latter. You have ignored the article in it's entirety.

Usually this behavior on your part is an effort to elicit a response in order to lend at least a shred of credibility to any sanctioning that you might then do. Are we in one of those periods now?

You made a point of posting a 'count' of "insults" from each of us. Would you like to see what you have written about me this week?

You really don't see anything of interest in that article?
    Last edited by pwrone; 02-07-2006 at 11:00 PM.

Let’s summarize. Slit a man’s throat in the name of Allah for no reason at all—good work and Allah is pleased. Draw a cartoon about Islam—this is punishable by death. That, in a nutshell, is Islam.
    And that in a nutshell are the kind of people that many on the left often rush to defend, and on occasion proclaim our troops are the equivalent to.

Up here in Canada the Muslim community is lobbying our governments to allow them to practise their Sharia laws in Canada. They want the authority to behead any Muslim that deals in drugs. Behead any Muslim woman that commits adultery ... etc. No infidel courts needed ... they'll take care of it!

So if I accidently offend one of them ... should I be looking over my shoulder?

One potential issue ahead of us is that when the Liberal Party (yes ... in Canada the equivalent of the Democratic Party is called the Liberal Party) is in power they will likely pass the Muslim communities demands to the human rights people ... who will send it to the higher courts ... who will then take a look at our Charter of Rights and determine that indeed they should have the right to practise Sharia law within their own community. (example: recent court paper re: polygamy - same senario)

In my opinion, a Conservative government would not give in to such demands and would say something along the lines of "This is Canada, if you don't like it move somewhere else."

I guess my main argument is that our Parliment should be making the laws ... not the courts.

Note also that Muslims are moving here in droves from India. Anyone who has been to southern British Columbia knows that the second language there is not french.

pwrone, I think you'll get your point across to this forum better if you just turn down the aggression a little. Remember the "What About Bob?" movie. Its about taking baby steps. :)

sojustask, take a deep breath. Your posts seem to be vindictive and mean spirited. Kinda takes away from the meaning of namaste.

Now, lets be adults or I'll make you kiss and makeup!
    Bob- over the hill but under the speed limit

bob wrote
    So if I accidently offend one of them ... should I be looking over my shoulder?
    I would say it would be a good idea for the people of this world who do not practice islamic faith and reasoning to ALL be looking over our shoulders.

I am not a pessimistic person by nature but I do sense a time not so far off where I think Islam clashes with anything from the West, whether Christian, Jew, or none of the above, we will become targets. History may repeat itself.

I thought it would be okay to respond, since half of your post to yirm was a personal attack on me.

Every so often, for whatever reason, you decide to make a point of provoking me in order to get me to respond a certain way. It seems we have entered one of these periods. You will often make fun of my opinions in posts to others(more often and more aggressively) and will weigh in on topics you have no interest in, in order to fire off a few insults. This thread seems to be an excellent example of the latter. You have ignored the article in it's entirety.

Usually this behavior on your part is an effort to elicit a response in order to lend at least a shred of credibility to any sanctioning that you might then do. Are we in one of those periods now?

You made a point of posting a 'count' of "insults" from each of us. Would you like to see what you have written about me this week?

You really don't see anything of interest in that article?
    I find it interesting that the article reminded me of the hysteria that Bush elicited against Iraq in the Wake of Sept 11th. I find it even more interesting that so many were willing to follow blindly into a war and still won't hold the man and his counselors accountable for their actions and the senseless deaths of many of our men and women who thought they were fighting to protect their homeland. Further I wonder if these same followers will ever wake up from their stupors before all their civil liberties are taken away from them.

I found it surprising that you overlooked the chance to lay the problems the article depicts at the feet of your favorite enemies, the Liberals.

Once in awhile Pwrone, I just feel the need to put you back into your place and force you to join the rest of us on planet earth before you fall off that pedestal you look down on everyone else from. The overtones in your posts the last couple of weeks or so have compelled me to feel this need.

I've told you several times how I feel about your broad attacks, it didn't slow you down. When I requested you tone it down, you pointed at dchristie as your excuse to continue in the manner you have adopted. Well, dechristie is no longer here, Dante is less aggressive than you are and you don't give a rat's ass what anyone else feels, so why bother questioning why I say anything about you or to you at all?

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw

sojustask, take a deep breath. Your posts seem to be vindictive and mean spirited. Kinda takes away from the meaning of namaste.

Now, lets be adults or I'll make you kiss and makeup!
    Thanks Bob. I'll leave the salutation off in the future. :D I'll even take a deep breath or two.

Have a good one,

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    I find it interesting that the article reminded me of the hysteria that Bush elicited against Iraq in the Wake of Sept 11th. I find it even more interesting that so many were willing to follow blindly into a war and still won't hold the man and his counselors accountable for their actions and the senseless deaths of many of our men and women who thought they were fighting to protect their homeland. Further I wonder if these same followers will ever wake up from their stupors before all their civil liberties are taken away from them.

I found it surprising that you overlooked the chance to lay the problems the article depicts at the feet of your favorite enemies, the Liberals.

Once in awhile Pwrone, I just feel the need to put you back into your place and force you to join the rest of us on planet earth before you fall off that pedestal you look down on everyone else from. The overtones in your posts the last couple of weeks or so have compelled me to feel this need.

I've told you several times how I feel about your broad attacks, it didn't slow you down. When I requested you tone it down, you pointed at dchristie as your excuse to continue in the manner you have adopted. Well, dechristie is no longer here, Dante is less aggressive than you are and you don't give a rat's ass what anyone else feels, so why bother questioning why I say anything about you or to you at all?

Lady Mod

Do you really think your posts are less aggressive than mine? Seriously...just replace 'liberals' for 'Bush' or 'conservatives' or whatever...

'Tone it down'? There have been times I may have wanted to 'tone down' in retrospect, but I hardly think that pointing out the obvious weaknesses of linberals on crime and punishment issues and the p.c. tyranny that oppresses free speech while the entire world is threatened by an (unnamed) religious group qualifies.

So your main reaction to the article is concern over the civil liberties we may or may not lose?

Do you really think your posts are less aggressive than mine? Seriously...just replace 'liberals' for 'Bush' or 'conservatives' or whatever...
    Did I say that?

'Tone it down'? There have been times I may have wanted to 'tone down' in retrospect, but I hardly think that pointing out the obvious weaknesses of linberals on crime and punishment issues and the p.c. tyranny that oppresses free speech while the entire world is threatened by an (unnamed) religious group qualifies.
    LOL, "may have wanted", interesting choice of words.

So your main reaction to the article is concern over the civil liberties we may or may not lose?
    No, I didn't say it was. You asked what I found of interest in the article. I told you what I found interesting, of course what that was, was the similarities between what the article describes and what happened in our country Sept 2001 to present. I merely added a couple of extra thoughts of my own in the process.

Lady Mod

There've been many riots throughout history for a great many reasons, including insult, oppression, and social injustice. The percentage of them that were limited to Muslims is small.

I have done so.

No, not accurate at all. Why? You think the inquisition, crusades, and conquistadors accurately represented Christianity?

Perhaps you've never read the Bible. I assume neither you nor the author of the above piece have never read the Quran, either. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have posted here before of my time in Canada and how Muslims wanted to kill Americans. I have stated that Canada would one day no longer be the friendly place we now think of it as. I think sojustask should look at some of Dante's remarks on his posts. How can she say he is not as "aggressive" as Pwrone, she must not be reading the same posts as I see here. She copys pages of text that seldom if ever get responses, she uses this forum for her own agenda, that is why you have not seen many posts by me here lately. When I first came here I thought it was a great forum, but it soon became apparent that if you disagree with sojustask, you are not welcome. Islam did indeed show it's true colors over these toons. Just because sojustask does not see it, does not make it any less true.

Keep up the good work Pwrone, as long as god (sojustask) allows.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried_in_the_USA
    I have posted here before of my time in Canada and how Muslims wanted to kill Americans. I have stated that Canada would one day no longer be the friendly place we now think of it as. I think sojustask should look at some of Dante's remarks on his posts. How can she say he is not as "aggressive" as Pwrone, she must not be reading the same posts as I see here. She copys pages of text that seldom if ever get responses, she uses this forum for her own agenda, that is why you have not seen many posts by me here lately. When I first came here I thought it was a great forum, but it soon became apparent that if you disagree with sojustask, you are not welcome. Islam did indeed show it's true colors over these toons. Just because sojustask does not see it, does not make it any less true.

Keep up the good work Pwrone, as long as god (sojustask) allows.
    We haven't exactly missed you. And a lot of people would disagree with you that do not as a rule agree with me.

Lady Mod