+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

peggysue Guest

Attention Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Students too!

If you are looking for a legitimate home based business with low start up costs, no going door to door, no inventory, send me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]. You can also go look over my website at www.momswin.com/freshbeginnings and request that I get back to you. :)

Re: Attention Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Students too!

Gee!

What an APPROPRIATE venue to hawk yer "business: -- a site dedicated to unmasking...FRAUD!

Quote Originally Posted by MLMsR4Losers
    Gee!

What an APPROPRIATE venue to hawk yer "business: -- a site dedicated to unmasking...FRAUD!

Nice one George W I agree this Moms thing is just too sickening. Lumped together with the tried and tired Wellness tagline it's just too much. When will someone shut the whole lot of these scumbags down.

Give the girl a break she is new here. She is just doing what her support team told her to do.

Peggysue FYI your website appears to be down. Hopefully it is by one of Melaleucas apporoved providers?

Your with the right company, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by mlmskeptic
    Give the girl a break she is new here. She is just doing what her support team told her to do.

Peggysue FYI your website appears to be down. Hopefully it is by one of Melaleucas apporoved providers?

Your with the right company, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
    If her support team told her to show up here and start recruiting, I suggest she might want to find another support team.

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    If her support team told her to show up here and start recruiting, I suggest she might want to find another support team.
    I am sure they didnt speicifically name here. Silly

I never said she was with the right group. I only said she was with the right company.

Quote Originally Posted by mlmskeptic
    I am sure they didnt speicifically name here. Silly
    I never said she was with the right group. I only said she was with the right company.
    Wrong industry, though.

peggysue Guest

thanks mlmskeptic. I am new, and I am learning. I have tried so many other things out there, that it isn't funny. However I do not appreciate being called a scumbag worn t-shirt. Why is it that people aren't happy unless they are bringing others down? Do I criticize you worn tshirt or you mlmsr4losers? No, I do not. Nor will I. I do not believe in belittling anyone or any company.

Quote Originally Posted by peggysue
    thanks mlmskeptic. I am new, and I am learning. I have tried so many other things out there, that it isn't funny. However I do not appreciate being called a scumbag worn t-shirt. Why is it that people aren't happy unless they are bringing others down? Do I criticize you worn tshirt or you mlmsr4losers? No, I do not. Nor will I. I do not believe in belittling anyone or any company.
    Ah, don't be offended by the name-calling. It happens here. Those of us who have been in the industry know there are many very nice people out there working the business with the best of intentions and a good heart. I'm sure you're one of them.

I'll give you one piece of free, fair advice since you stopped by: should a day come when a little voice in the back of your head tells you that you've crossed over an imaginary line in this business (you'll know what I mean if and when you feel it), RUN.

peggysue Guest

thanks open question

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    should a day come when a little voice in the back of your head tells you that you've crossed over an imaginary line in this business (you'll know what I mean if and when you feel it), RUN.
    I was in Momswin/Melaleuca for a time (excellent products IMO) and that day came for me when I realized I was spending at least $65 per month (on automatic shipments) for products that I just couldn't use up in that amount of time.

Also the thought of being on the phone for several hours per day (as recommended by MW for true success) was nauseating.

This just wasn't for me. (Actually I think that MLM in general really is not for me.)

Don't mean to burst any bubbles, but this is scam.com after all. Definitely not the place to find the rosey picture of a program. More like the place to find the gorey details.

RUBF

Quote Originally Posted by RU_bona_fide?
    I was in Momswin/Melaleuca for a time (excellent products IMO) and that day came for me when I realized I was spending at least $65 per month (on automatic shipments) for products that I just couldn't use up in that amount of time.
    Unfortunately, that day comes for the vast majority of folks who enter this business. And that's a shame.
    Also the thought of being on the phone for several hours per day (as recommended by MW for true success) was nauseating. This just wasn't for me. (Actually I think that MLM in general really is not for me.)
    Again, this is a common thread.
    Don't mean to burst any bubbles, but this is scam.com after all. Definitely not the place to find the rosey picture of a program. More like the place to find the gorey details.
    No, but you just might find the truth here.

Re: Attention Moms, Dads, Grandparents, and Studen

You are a spammer!

6 year old thread?? LOL
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
    6 year old thread?? LOL
    it generates another ad display !

Quote Originally Posted by gsoh2011 View Post
    it generates another ad display !
    True, after all it was the owner that brought up the thread.
    "People are not interested in your product or your business; they are interested in solving their own problems." -- James Dillehay, Entrepreneur and Author