+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Biryani Guest

Re: Charis Johnson is SCAMMING YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE
    Well, unfortunately for you Biryani, I have a photographic memory, so you might probably want to read that chat session again, this time read it all not just what you want to see....Here is the link once again http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r48174-.html
    Well if you will read what you actually said originally it was:

Well, considering 12dailypro was a scam right from the beginning, Charis herself admitted in a chat session with Ponzi nemesis on Talkgold, that she had already set up and ran a failed Christian autosurf in the past and majority of the money came from member fees. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r48174-.html

What a con trick!
    So from that it sounded like you were accusing her of running a failed Christian autosurf from which the majority of the money came from member fees.

Quote Originally Posted by Biryani
    Well if you will read what you actually said originally it was:

So from that it sounded like you were accusing her of running a failed Christian autosurf from which the majority of the money came from member fees.
    Hello Biryani,

I know EXACTLY what I wrote and I meant EXACTLY that. I have already provided the links and the evidence which you wanted to argue about earlier. The proof is there in black and white, she used the new member's money to pay off old members (robbing Peter to pay Paul). End of story, end of argument! I think any sensible person would have understood exactly what I said.

If you're going to argue about something, at least have your facts to lay down.

And, yes she did run a failed Christian autosurf, her words, not mine, and yes, she did use majority of member's money to pay her cashouts.
    If she didn't, show me proof of her other streams of income. Even Charis herself has been unable to provide proof of her other secret income streams because she is a lying scammer.

I didn't accuse her of anything, I stated the FACTS which were quoted straight from the horse's mouth (next thing, I'll probably be accused of calling the woman a horse - LOL).
    Last edited by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE; 03-01-2006 at 10:13 PM.
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

Furthermore, 12dailypro is nothing more than a clever extension/variation of the Women Empowering Women pyramid scheme from a few years back. If you're not familiar with it, you better get on to google and do your homework!

Biryani Guest

Hello Biryani,

I know EXACTLY what I wrote and I meant EXACTLY that. I have already provided the links and the evidence which you wanted to argue about earlier. The proof is there in black and white, she used the new member's money to pay off old members (robbing Peter to pay Paul). End of story, end of argument! I think any sensible person would have understood exactly what I said.

If you're going to argue about something, at least have your facts to lay down.

And, yes she did run a failed Christian autosurf, her words, not mine, and yes, she did use majority of member's money to pay her cashouts.
    If she didn't, show me proof of her other streams of income. Even Charis herself has been unable to provide proof of her other secret income streams because she is a lying scammer.

I didn't accuse her of anything, I stated the FACTS which were quoted straight from the horse's mouth (next thing, I'll probably be accused of calling the woman a horse - LOL).

It must obviously be that time of the month for you as you're having such a hissy fit.

Your words are in black and white. You are now trying to change what you said - and what she said.

Unfortunately for you it's in print already. You can't change it!

So for the record she did not, as you stated, "run a failed Christian autosurf in the past where the majority of money came from member fees"

It must obviously be that time of the month for you as you're having such a hissy fit.

Your words are in black and white. You are now trying to change what you said - and what she said.

So for the record she did not, as you stated, "run a failed Christian autosurf in the past where the majority of money came from member fees"
    The Commission alleges that the defendants defrauded investors by operating 12daily Pro as almost a pure Ponzi scheme — using new investor monies to pay the promised returns to existing investors — in violation of the federal securities laws. The defendants falsely represented that upgraded members’ earnings “are financed not only [by] incoming member fees, but also with multiple income streams including advertising, and off-site investments.” In fact, at least 95% of 12daily Pro’s revenues have come from new investments in the form of membership fees from new or existing members. The other “multiple income streams” from advertising revenues or off-site investments touted by the defendants were either negligible or non-existent. In addition, undisclosed to investors, Johnson transferred more than $1.9 million in investor funds to her personal bank account since mid-2005.

Now why would I want to change what I KNOW that I said. You're obviously from the Charis camp, no doubt one of her crusaders, so I'm pretty much done here. :rolleyes:

Either way, I am quite sure that her failed "Christian" autosurf of yesteryear did indeed run in the same fashion (money came from new members to pay the old members aka robbing Peter to pay Paul). Hope you're happy now. What a freaking moron!

PS: Save your energy for visiting Charis in jail!
    Last edited by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE; 03-02-2006 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudent
    The Commission alleges that the defendants defrauded investors by operating 12daily Pro as almost a pure Ponzi scheme — using new investor monies to pay the promised returns to existing investors — in violation of the federal securities laws. The defendants falsely represented that upgraded members’ earnings “are financed not only [by] incoming member fees, but also with multiple income streams including advertising, and off-site investments.” In fact, at least 95% of 12daily Pro’s revenues have come from new investments in the form of membership fees from new or existing members. The other “multiple income streams” from advertising revenues or off-site investments touted by the defendants were either negligible or non-existent. In addition, undisclosed to investors, Johnson transferred more than $1.9 million in investor funds to her personal bank account since mid-2005.
    Perhaps, Biryani might like to take a closer look at these statements instead of obsesssing over what I typed and clutching at straws.

Also, considering Charis is a millionaire, I found it hard to believe she was still trying to con a few more dollars out of her loyal subjects for "Attorney's fees". A true vulture!

8. 03-02-2006, 10:45 AM

Reason
    SPAM

Biryani Guest

Perhaps, Biryani might like to take a closer look at these statements instead of obsesssing over what I typed and clutching at straws.

Also, considering Charis is a millionaire, I found it hard to believe she was still trying to con a few more dollars out of her loyal subjects for "Attorney's fees". A true vulture!
    Two different subjects. This is 12DP. You were referring to a failed Christian autosurf, not 12DP.

I'm not clutching at straws, just pointing out that you are stating things that aren't true and then giving something to back up your claim, which only proves it isn't true.

If you are going to post, then post the truth.

... and if you knew anything about anything, you would know that Charis didn't ask for money for her attorney - that was an idea offered by forum members. Once it was formally in place, she notified members that they could give if they chose. Again, you got your information wrong.

Two different subjects. This is 12DP. You were referring to a failed Christian autosurf, not 12DP.

I'm not clutching at straws, just pointing out that you are stating things that aren't true and then giving something to back up your claim, which only proves it isn't true.

If you are going to post, then post the truth.

... and if you knew anything about anything, you would know that Charis didn't ask for money for her attorney - that was an idea offered by forum members. Once it was formally in place, she notified members that they could give if they chose. Again, you got your information wrong.
    No, you got your facts wrong. It's as simple as that. Where is my ignore button already?

Biryani Guest

No, you got your facts wrong. It's as simple as that. Where is my ignore button already?
    Well there's a good argument :rolleyes:

"You caught me in a lie so I'm going to ignore you". How childish.

btw the ignore button doesn't work on yourself so you're wasting your time.
    Last edited by Biryani; 03-04-2006 at 09:01 AM.

I wouldn't trust SP either, they have not just stopped 12dp, many others are struggeling aswell.

Just seems a bit fishy that they would do charge backs on peoples accounts, when there was none!

What about SP? They have made life very difficult for a lot of people. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a dead fish in the water there.
    Angelis
    :D :eek: :D

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    I wouldn't trust SP either, they have not just stopped 12dp, many others are struggeling aswell.

Just seems a bit fishy that they would do charge backs on peoples accounts, when there was none!

What about SP? They have made life very difficult for a lot of people. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a dead fish in the water there.
    I don't believe SP will survive this. They have dug themselves a big hole. All we have to do now is bury them in it and make sure we fill it in. If they don't go to jail for this then there is no justice in the world.

Another idiot on Brent Hunsaker's payroll.
    haha wtf.. this guy should get pimped slap with a bounced check from 12dailypro to nock some sence into his inbred dumb ass. lol

get a clue dumb ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saget
    haha wtf.. this guy should get pimped slap with a bounced check from 12dailypro to nock some sence into his inbred dumb ass. lol

get a clue dumb ass
    Bounced check from 12dailypro? Since when did they even write checks?

Quote Originally Posted by Charles78
    Bounced check from 12dailypro? Since when did they even write checks?
    I wouldent know, i was never stupid enought o invest into that scam.

http://ponziscams.com/smf/index.php/...g40.html#msg40

I know allot of people say well they have other Websites and products that make them money in order for them to pay us.

Lets look at that logically and greedy.

1: If they do really have those Websites and Products making them Money, why would they create a website which creates a liablity(Cost them Money to Run). Out of the goodness of their own hearts? I don't think so.

2: Lets say Phoenix Surf has 10,000 members that invest $100. In 8 days they would owe $200,000 On top of the original Investment, every 8 days.

3: In the U.S. If you offer to pay someone a percentage of an "Investment" back over a certain amount of time, it is an investment, and a Security. This Must be registered with the SEC, plus they Company offering the Investment MUST be a Registered Broker.

We are trying to set up a Conference call with them at this time.