+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Biryani Guest

Re: Charis Johnson is SCAMMING YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    livetbd - Do you mean the CNN.com article on 12dp posted by JAY. 12dp is a done deal. I doubt we will see many posts by the 12dp promoters and supporters now.
    Got that one wrong then didn't you!

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Saget
    all of you idiots that lost money in 12dailypro and still belive in this program deserve to lose your money. lol

haha seriously though, cmon people. What will it take for you guys to see this for what it is.

you guys are worse then a cult for real!
    Another idiot on Brent Hunsaker's payroll.

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by decompiled
    Simply put... I'm not foolish enough to put anything more then a 14 dollars into an obvious scam. If you can't see it then you clearly have no intelligence. I'm not trying to flame you. It's just the way it is.

The issue at hand is that both StormPay and 12DailyPro are bullocks. The problem is most of the 12DP "followers" can't see it. Blind Faith I believe is what it's called.
    :rolleyes:
    Simply put if it was an obvious scam, why the heck did you put in $14.

I'd say you were the one missing the intelligence gene.

There must be a rule somewhere about idiots who quote and respond to their own posts. Worse yet, who argue with themselves? Please - this is a bad episode of the "Twight Zone".

SEE POST #64

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    There must be a rule somewhere about idiots who quote and respond to their own posts. Worse yet, who argue with themselves? Please - this is a bad episode of the "Twight Zone".

SEE POST #64
    Well I guess he must be YourDad. Either way he knows who he is - and I don't have time to waste fixing it right now.
    Last edited by Biryani; 02-28-2006 at 02:55 PM.

biryani- do you realize what you are doing?

Biryani Guest

Oh do tell.

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    I have explained why 12DP is a ponzi in my history. If you don't feel like looking, I don't care. But I'm not going to answer the question again.
    Who the f*** asked you? If I wanted clarification on anything like this, what makes you think that I would go to you, and what do you think makes you so qualified to answer.

You pompous butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by Biryani
    There was no investigation until the BBB got the FBI involved after complaints about SP. So the SP lie is out of the window.
    How do you know? You don't, so stop assuming.
    Oh but I do! Friends in high places – it’s you who should stop assuming.

It seems you are all forgetting who perpetrated this whole affair. SP greed. And it all snowballed out of control and so they pulled the ponzi card.
    Right, typical brainwashed member excuse. SP started this whooole thing. It wasn't because Chariss' program model was unsustainable and fraudulent. SP is nothing more than a scapegoat, face it. Why were 12DP just issued a cease and desist order if it was only SP's fault?
    If you had half a brain, you would know that some of us are just not the brainwashing type. On the other hand, some idiots like yourself can’t see the difference between allegations and fact.

The thing is they then had to accuse all AS's of being ponzi's. Why then are many of them still operating. I guess they slipped under your analytic radar.

When the truth comes out I would like to see that egg on your face!
    There are tons of copycat autosurfs, all still ponzis. But since 12DP is the most popular, it's also the most discussed. Do you think we're gonna go down the line of the hundreds of other autosurfs out there? If they operate like 12DP, they're bad too.

Egg on face... 12DP has been ordered to cease and desist. Want a tissue?
    Oh yes please, I’m going to scurry away into my corner and cry now that you’ve frightened me you big bad man.

Grow up and stop posting your pretentious garbage you arrogant SOB

Biryani Guest

Message #64 fixed - happy now?

Damn Biryani, someone sounds a little bitter cause they were wrong. Get over it and take it like a man! Not a child!

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Collegestudent
    Damn Biryani, someone sounds a little bitter cause they were wrong. Get over it and take it like a man! Not a child!
    Not bitter, not wrong. Allegations are not facts.

Quote Originally Posted by decompiled
    I'm a member of both stormpay and 12daily. I've lost approximately 14 dollars in this matter.

When I was first contacted about the program I realized immediately that it was a scam/ponzi. I was surprised to find out that the owners of Stormpay also were shut down for running a ponzi after doing about 2 minutes worth of research.

So with that being said. If you invested lots of cash into this program you are a lunatic. With the history of autosurfs and the history of StormPay you should have known the end result. The greater problem is that people are in such financial need that they resort to crap like this and then cry when it fails.

I hate to crush the hopes of the legions of people who hope they get thier money... but it isn't going to happen. 12DailyPro was getting ready to fold. All the signs are there. Closing the forums to new people, payment processor problems and posts from Charis about getting pushed around by StormPay.

And for a little extra you can see that StormPay is abusing Charis and other autosurfs for thier mistakes. She put all her eggs in a one basket and these former ponzi-gone-payment-processor's have her by freezing the money and using it for there Real Estate investments.

Change your credit cards and you bank accounts. This is over and your "investments" are gone. The "convention" is cancled and so is your 12% ponzi.
    Well, considering Charis Johnson/12dailypro were the biggest cheerleaders and promoters of Stormpay and NETIBA (which after doing a few google searches in late December turned out to be one and the same company a few blocks away from each other), I am in no way surprised that Stormpay have now stolen money left and right. To make matters worse, NETIBA and Stormpay now have thousands of personal details (bank account, credit card, address, phone number of unsuspecting members - a set up for identity theft in the not too distant future).

Now, Charis, with all her business skills and professionalism (*sarcasm*) should have known to do her due diligence/research before steering all the victims towards using Stormpay and scrapping E-gold. She had a hidden agenda from the very beginning, and as far as I can see Stormpay and 12dailypro were/are in the scam together. That became apparent to me in late December/Early January after I had put in approximately $1500.

It occurred to me, once I started having problems, that this program/scheme, which people were paying thousands of their dollars into, had little to no contact information. After getting her number and contact details here on scam.com after her many battles with Ponzi Nemesis, telephone calls were always ignored, their crappy ticket system didn't work all of a sudden, members were unable/blocked from joining the 12dailypro forum, emails were ignored/bounced back, moderators would not respond to emails sent requesting to join their forum and Charis became more arrogant by the second, thinking she was doing the poor starving wretches of this world a huge favor with her modern day Robin Hood attitude.

Yes, the convention was cancelled, but all along the convention was only a smokescreen to build confidence so that newbies and suckers could continue to throw their cash into the program/scheme. After collecting 500 x $90 = $45,000 in convention fees, no doubt that money was used to pay off a few cashouts! Refund my foot, I'd love to see that happen, she has no money to pay her lawyer (apparently) and yet she's promising refunds.

To further add insult to injury, a lot of the members who had cleverly joing when the program started, were well in profit and were the crusaders who drew in the new members so that they could get paid time and time again and boast about it endlessly, harping on about the new car they had just bought or the holidays they had just been on, all thanks to Charis Johnson (Robin Hood), who was robbing Peter to pay Paul the whole time. It is worth adding, that alot of these old time members are now the hostile, greedy cheerleaders who will/did jump down your throat the minute you say/said anything bad about 12dailypro and Charis Johnson.

12dailypro was a scam right from the beginning, Charis herself admitted in a chat session with Ponzi nemesis on Talkgold, that she had already set up and ran a failed Christian autosurf in the past and majority of the money came from member fees. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r48174-.html

What a con trick!
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!

Biryani Guest

Quote Originally Posted by BAILEYSCREAMS_REVENGE
    Well, considering
    12dailypro was a scam right from the beginning, Charis herself admitted in a chat session with Ponzi nemesis on Talkgold, that she had already set up and ran a failed Christian autosurf in the past and majority of the money came from member fees. http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r48174-.html

What a con trick!
    No, here's what she said:

Quote Originally Posted by 12DP-Admin
    12:25 am: it was a short-lived one called LifeClicks, a christian autosurf...unfortunately there aren't many christians in this industry and thus it didn't take off as i would have hoped... but i hope that i can be a good chrsitian witness in the way that i deal with members and staff in this current program
    Now tell me where that says the "majority of the money came from member fees"?

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    I thought I wouldn't stick my finger in this pudding but I guess I will.

I'd like to think that most of us here are adults, I may be wrong though. As adults I think we should be wise enough to know that 12dp is a scam that is being ran by a scammer (Charis).

(Oh lordy I am contributing to another of these 12dp scam threads)

How in the world could a company promise the returns 12dp gives. Please don't spout about the other income sources she claims to have. And now that the company is under fire from every which way, why can't her other income sources support her legal fees? She just wants more money before she cuts and runs.

I joined 12dp at the end of January knowing full well that it was a scam that would eventually collapse. I put in 18 dollars and I intended to put in more as long everything seemed stable for the time being. A few days into it all this stuff with Stormpay happened. My $18 was refunded to me and I was thankful I wasn't one of the fools who put in $6000 and were denied a refund.

Please, let's all just grow up and admit to ourselves it was/is a scam. Charis will be gone soon, so will 12dp, and I would rather personally say to myself, "I knew it was a scam" rather than think, "I'm so stupid, how could I have been tricked like that!?". You supporters (Dare I use the term cheerleaders?) are going to be telling yourselves that when it's all done and over. And, fortunately, you'll leave these forums until you get roped into the next scam.

First and last time I post in one of these threads, because I can scream my head off as loudly as cito and you people will never learn. I approached this with a cool head and logic, please take it all in... for your own sake.
    your an adult? wow.. your previous negative and child like posts could of fooled me! Please, i envite you to prove my point by responding with another one of your famous negative posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ponziscams
    U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
    Litigation Release No. 19579 / February 27, 2006
    SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION v. CHARIS JOHNSON, LIFECLICKS, LLC, and 12DAILY PRO, Civil Action No. CV 06-01018 NM (PLAx) (C.D. Cal.)
    SEC HALTS “PAID AUTOSURF” INTERNET PONZI SCHEME THAT RAISED OVER $50 MILLION FROM 300,000 INVESTORS WORLDWIDE
    The Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) today announced the filing of securities fraud charges against the operators of www.12dailypro.com, a “paid autosurf program” that in fact was a massive Ponzi scheme which raised more than $50 million from over 300,000 investors worldwide by offering a 44% return on investment in just 12 days. As a result of the Commission’s charges, the defendants, Charis Johnson, age 33, of Charlotte, N.C., and her companies, 12daily Pro and LifeClicks, LLC (“LifeClicks”), ceased their solicitation of investors and agreed to a freeze of all their assets and the appointment of a receiver who will take control of the companies’ operations.

According to the Commission’s complaint, which was filed last week in federal district court in Los Angeles, California, www.12dailypro.com claimed to be a paid autosurf program — a form of online advertising program that purportedly generates advertising revenue by automatically rotating advertised websites into a viewer’s Internet browser. Advertisers purportedly pay “hosts,” which in turn pay their members to view the rotated websites. The Commission’s complaint alleges that 12daily Pro’s sale of membership units constituted the fraudulent and unregistered sale of securities under the federal securities laws.

According to the Commission’s complaint, the 12daily Pro website, recently ranked as the 352nd most heavily trafficked website, solicited investors to become “upgraded members” by buying “units” for a “fee” of $6 per unit, with a maximum of 1,000 units. 12daily Pro promised to pay each upgraded member 12% of his or her membership fee per day for 12 days. At the end of 12 days, the member purportedly would have earned a total of 144% of his or her original membership fee, 44% of which would be profit on the membership fee. To receive the promised payment, a member purportedly must view at least 12 web pages per day during the 12 day period. The amount of returns that 12daily Pro would pay its members, however, was in fact dependent solely on the amount of each member’s investment, not on the amount of website-viewing or any other services rendered.

The Commission alleges that the defendants defrauded investors by operating 12daily Pro as almost a pure Ponzi scheme — using new investor monies to pay the promised returns to existing investors — in violation of the federal securities laws. The defendants falsely represented that upgraded members’ earnings “are financed not only [by] incoming member fees, but also with multiple income streams including advertising, and off-site investments.” In fact, at least 95% of 12daily Pro’s revenues have come from new investments in the form of membership fees from new or existing members. The other “multiple income streams” from advertising revenues or off-site investments touted by the defendants were either negligible or non-existent. In addition, undisclosed to investors, Johnson transferred more than $1.9 million in investor funds to her personal bank account since mid-2005.

Johnson and her companies have consented to the entry of a court order that permanently enjoins them from future violations of the antifraud provisions of the federal securities laws, imposes a freeze on their assets, prohibits the destruction of documents, and appoints Thomas F. Lennon as permanent receiver over the assets of 12daily Pro and LifeClicks, LLC. The order is subject to approval by United States District Judge Nora M. Manella. Johnson and her companies consented to the order without admitting or denying the allegations in the complaint. The Commission’s complaint also seeks repayment of ill-gotten gains and civil money penalties; the amounts to be sought will be determined at a later date.

The Commission’s complaint alleges that the defendants violated the antifraud provisions of Section 17(a) of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 10(b) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 thereunder, and the securities registration provisions of Sections 5(a) and 5(c) of the Securities Act.

This matter was referred to the Commission in early February by several members of the public. Complaints and tips from the public are vital to the Commission’s mission to protect investors, and the Commission staff reviews each and every complaint it receives.

SEC Complaint in this matter

http://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/lr19579.htm
    :eek: DAMN!

That Bit** is going to jail! once again.... SUCKS TO BE HER!

No, here's what she said:

Originally Posted by 12DP-Admin
    12:25 am: it was a short-lived one called LifeClicks, a christian autosurf...unfortunately there aren't many christians in this industry and thus it didn't take off as i would have hoped... but i hope that i can be a good chrsitian witness in the way that i deal with members and staff in this current program
    Now tell me where that says the "majority of the money came from member fees"?
    Well, unfortunately for you Biryani, I have a photographic memory, so you might probably want to read that chat session again, this time read it all not just what you want to see....Here is the link once again http://www.talkgold.com/forum/r48174-.html

[12DP-Admin] 11:43 pm: Members purchase advertising and a 12 day membership... that money is major source of our revenue of course. And as the terms state, what we pay members is a fee for viewing the websites of other members and a perk for membership participation
    Karma is a Biatch! :yelcutelaughA:

Con artists revealed as the criminals they are! freakB:

The IGNORE feature is the best answer for a FOOL!