+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Charis Johnson is SCAMMING YOU!

Does anyone not see this yet?

Yes she WAS paying out to members for a long time but, if members stopped paying membership fees, what do you think would have happend?

12DP would have been closed.

The ONLY income 12DP has to pay members their 12% per day, are the membership fee's, and the ONLY reason why payments to members were still going on, is because there was money coming in from the fee's.

On the site it says that she investes in online and off line short and long term investments but, now she is BROKE??

What happend to all that money???

Now members are sending her even MORE money for somekind of lawer? How dumb can people realy be.

About 2 1/2 hrs ago, there was a moving truck right infront of her house, she is moving. I bet she never mentioned this to anyone, has she?

In a week or two, she will be GONE with all that money IF she is not behind bars before them.

YES the FTC is catching up to her, that is why she is getting ready to run with all the millions that her members have already sent to her, and just keep on sending to her.

Re: Charis Johnson is SCAMMING YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by asp_dot_net_guru

About 2 1/2 hrs ago, there was a moving truck right infront of her house, she is moving. I bet she never mentioned this to anyone, has she?
    What is your source for this information?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Cito? is that you?

We missed you :D

Charis isn't scamming me. I'm not a member of the program. *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Yozhik
    Cito? is that you?

We missed you :D
    And who are you, newbie, to accuse posters of being multiple people? Are you aware that just as many, if not MORE, autosurf posters register, make a few posts then leave sporadically? You've only been here for a week max, so how do you know SOO much about cito to accuse others of being him or her? My money is on YOU being a previous poster "reincarnated".

K, enough ranting. You lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendi
    What is your source for this information?
    My Sister lives not to far from her.

This is getting worse than I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    And who are you, newbie, to accuse posters of being multiple people? Are you aware that just as many, if not MORE, autosurf posters register, make a few posts then leave sporadically? You've only been here for a week max, so how do you know SOO much about cito to accuse others of being him or her? My money is on YOU being a previous poster "reincarnated".

K, enough ranting. You lose.
    You should be proud to be like him(cito). This is your leader.....

Why are you getting upset. You congratulated your leader doing such a good job.....He thinks lke you do.......

BE PROUD OF YOUR LEADER...

Does anyone not see this yet?

Yes she WAS paying out to members for a long time but, if members stopped paying membership fees, what do you think would have happend?

12DP would have been closed.

The ONLY income 12DP has to pay members their 12% per day, are the membership fee's, and the ONLY reason why payments to members were still going on, is because there was money coming in from the fee's.

On the site it says that she investes in online and off line short and long term investments but, now she is BROKE??

What happend to all that money???

Now members are sending her even MORE money for somekind of lawer? How dumb can people realy be.

In a week or two, she will be GONE with all that money IF she is not behind bars before them.

YES the FTC is catching up to her, that is why she is getting ready to run with all the millions that her members have already sent to her, and just keep on sending to her.

She has to moved. From people like you still spreading rumours.....

He also has to prepare for her father. And this another situation Charis is dealing with right now. But you are still spreading slander.. While don't you and all of cito followers wait. And stop spreading these rumours.....
    Last edited by uniqueinvest; 02-07-2006 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by uniqueinvest
    You should be proud to be like him(cito). This is your leader.....

Why are you getting upset. You congratulated your leader doing such a good job.....He thinks lke you do.......

BE PROUD OF YOUR LEADER...
    Why is he my "leader"? Because we both correctly believe that 12DP is a scam?

He also has to prepare for her father. And this another situation Charis is dealing with right now. But you are still spreading slander.. While don't you and all of cito followers wait. And spreading these rumours.....
    If she DID move, why? If her program is all it claims to be, it should be able to withstand these rumors, right?

P.S. It's libel, not slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Dad
    If she DID move, why? If her program is all it claims to be, it should be able to withstand these rumors, right?

P.S. It's libel, not slander.

Libel, slander. It is still false anyway you cut. And you are right. This program will withstand these rumours.... However it still does not make sense to start them....

12dp is still not a scam....... And I still believe this.

STAND BY YOUR LEADER CITO.....YOU THINK JUST LIKE HIM AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD......WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET? YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATING. LOL........................

He also has to prepare for her father. And this another situation Charis is dealing with right now. But you are still spreading slander.. While don't you and all of cito followers wait. And stop spreading these rumours.....

About her father, that is all a rumer she made up.

Do you not know how these scammers work yet.

Oh, I had a death in my family, I won't be around.

Next thing you know, the website is down along with all your money. Atleast SP is trying to protect everyone.

If you were the owner of SP, then all of a sudden someone running a website like 12dp tried to clean out the account, what would you do?

Just let them run with the money?

I know I would have done exactly what SP did, untill everything is explained.

About her father, that is all a rumer she made up.

Do you not know how these scammers work yet.

Oh, I had a death in my family, I won't be around.

Next thing you know, the website is down along with all your money. Atleast SP is trying to protect everyone.

If you were the owner of SP, then all of a sudden someone running a website like 12dp tried to clean out the account, what would you do?

Just let them run with the money?

I know I would have done exactly what SP did, untill everything is explained.
    Oh my god. You are just like cito..... And she has made up this rumour about her father..... How dare you. What kind of person are you?

My Sister lives not to far from her.

This is getting worse than I thought.
    At this point, it would be wise to only report things you can prove. Not that you aren't telling the truth mind you. However, there is so much speculation and misinformation going around, that more really isn't helpful.
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Oh my god. You are just like cito..... And she has made up this rumour about her father..... How dare you. What kind of person are you?
    unique...please listen to me when I tell you...unless you have some concrete proof that her father is ill, you are taking the word of someone who's credibility is in the loo...

If *you* believe her...fine. But please understand that very few people seem to these days.

Being indignant doesn't make her story true...or false.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Libel, slander. It is still false anyway you cut. And you are right. This program will withstand these rumours.... However it still does not make sense to start them....

12dp is still not a scam....... And I still believe this.

STAND BY YOUR LEADER CITO.....YOU THINK JUST LIKE HIM AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD......WHY ARE YOU SO UPSET? YOU SHOULD BE CELEBRATING. LOL........................
    How do you know about her father for sure? This lady's credibility is waning, and her program is being attacked from all sides. Yet, when she supposedly moves the next day, you still defend her and call all naysayers false? Are you psychic?

Once again, cito is not my leader just because we agree about something. The caps lock is also unnecessary, calm down.