+ Reply to Thread

Stormpay - if you cant log in today!!!

:eek: If you cant log in and get the massage (somthing like) - " your ip is a band ip..." or "your ip does not match the country your in..." you should get a Question to answer.

1/2 the People on other forums say they can get in (I managed to as well) but alot of people are saying they still cant... (try rebooting your computa too)

Possable security check? Possibly another way to get rid of some people...?

Re: Stormpay - if you cant log in today!!!

or possible way to kill off members who can't spell to save their lives?

I keed I keed

Well I'd been able to get on most of the day. But now I am getting that message about IP banned as well. What gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Airkat
    or possible way to kill off members who can't spell to save their lives?

I keed I keed
    Im acually dislexic (seriously) - yet that dosent stop me, and Im sure people in here like to stay informed!! so if U dont like my short hand maybe U find another hobbie!!

Hi...

I wanted to let you know that there will be a statement released in the member news area within an hour with an update on communications between StormPay and 12daily Pro attornies.

It will also be posted here on scam.com.

This statement will address the resolution of the freeze on 12dp's StormPay account by attornies for both parties. It will also address the StormPay account issues many of you have experienced today.

I hope knowing a statement is coming can help relieve some of your confusion and concern.
    www.12dailypro.com - a revolting Ponzi scam! Don't believe the hype; contact your credit card issuer and charge back today!

As of this morning, StormPay site is still down.

I had gone in two days ago and my ip was banned then i was able to get on later that afternoon. Today their site doesn't exist at all it's gone.

Anyone else know what is happening, as in 12dailypro.com they say that the lawyers and stormpay are working together to resolve this issue.

Dyslexics of the world... UNTIE! (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I have not been able to get through since last night. At that time, I tried to place a ticket into the support system. It swallowed my ticket like a drunk first date and promptly dumped me out of the system. Since then I have not been able to get back in. I do not get the banned IP message, however.

On a side note, I cannot believe that 12 Daily Pro is going to actually move forward with the release of their new site? If they weren't robbing Peter to to pay Paul before, it's definitely going to look like it when they open a new site and start accepting funds, when the issues with 12DP are still not resolved.

Bleh.

Another question... why are all of 12DP's funds in Stormpay? I thought they were supposed to be INVESTING it? Wow... guess not!