+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clickngoweb.com

Clickngoweb.com

DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW ANTHING ABOUT THIS COMPANY. CLICKNGOWEB.COM. IT'S ABOUT BUYING AND SELLING WEB SITES. SOUND LEGIT BUT SO DO ALOT MORE . :confused:

Re: Clickngoweb.com

Hey UNCBENTON,

Maybe i can help you. I happen to know the founder of the company and I am good freinds with his CPA (since he did all my realestate invesment taxes for me.) The founder of the company Is a gentleman by the name of chris manning an he is a very smart bussiness man, he is also a builder in north carolina an i have done a lot of realestate bussiness through his wife, great people I can say.

As far as the company, its pretty legit. Chris isnt a scammer and he owns a few companies in north carolina mostly to do with housing.
    The company was formed because chris didnt like the fact that he spent 12000 for a website for his constuction bussiness an 6 months later still didnt have a website, so he formed clickngoweb with a partner of his. I know most of the people at the top of the company because there all bussiness profesionals that played a big roll in my realestate investing like bankers, an insurance peaple.

hope this helps you, if you have any other questions you can pm me or email me or catch me on yahoo messanger.

Check my profile for info. phone calls are fine if you would like to sign up we'll exchange info

Thank You, Damen
    Last edited by Damen; 02-07-2006 at 02:14 AM.

Damen,
    I appreciate the information you gave UCBenton. My brother and I are checking it out now and still wondering if it is worth it. Are there any hidden or recurring costs past the initial fees for becoming a distributor? What are the expectations and what made him choose to do network marketing business model for this instead of just a retail web-hosting company like Dotster or the like? Thanks, hebegbj702. :cool:

never heard of them