+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Iran Will Get the Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Yirmeyahu
    So, by saying there is not any evidence to support the claim, I am "against the United States".

Therefore, to be on the side of the United States, I would necessarily have to, instead of recognizing that there is not any evidence, either support the accusation, despite their being no substantiation for my accusations, or say nothing at all and remain silent, even though I know there's no evidence to support the accusation.

And this is Grim's idea of a true "American".

And that says it all.
    Yirmeyahu
    I wouldn’t spend too much time with pajama boy. This troll has been here before. I think what sometimes happens is the trap door on his little pajama bottoms is leaking cold air up his Arse. This must be what makes him so cranky.
    PSB

So, by saying there is not any evidence to support the claim, I am "against the United States".

Therefore, to be on the side of the United States, I would necessarily have to, instead of recognizing that there is not any evidence, either support the accusation, despite their being no substantiation for my accusations, or say nothing at all and remain silent, even though I know there's no evidence to support the accusation.

And that says it all.

Indeed, too bad he can't move to Red China. There's a government much more in tune with his own political ideology. And he wouldn't have to constantly soil his diapers in fear every time Reich's Marshall Rove's Media Flunkies are ordered to flash Osama and the "terrists" across the boob tube.

These low-down, phony, flag waving GOP Commie Rats have been agitating for their dream of a Soviet Style Totalitarian Police State here for 40 years. When they finally managed to get Comrade Bush installed in office, they thought their twisted dream of an Elite Fascist One Party Utopia had finally been realized.

But, that only lasted until Bush and Cheney's conveyor belt of criminally incompetent screw ups, wanton corruption, and medieval war crimes exposed to The World the truly unfathomable and abominable nature of their degeneracy.

Now the house of cards is falling in around their big floppy simian ears.
    Last edited by dante; 02-08-2006 at 07:24 PM.

And that says it all.

Let's see if I have this right...

In the last two days, you have categorically stated, with a rather impressive level of confidence, that
    1) Iran is not developing a nuclear device
    2) Europe will not be destroyed by Islam
    3) France will not be speaking Arabic in 100 years(10?)
    4) White Europeans are procreating "just fine"

While I admire your optimism, it might be useful to note that you have no evidence of these assertations...in fact , the only evidence that DOES exist refutes these predictions.

By the way, did you read the article at the top of this thread? If so, how do you reach your conclusion that they do not want the bomb? Knowing what we all know about the regime in Iran, does that even make sense to you? Why would they NOT want it?

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Let's see if I have this right...

In the last two days, you have categorically stated, with a rather impressive level of confidence, that
    1) Iran is not developing a nuclear device
    False. I have categorically stated that--and I quote the IAEA--there is "no evidence" that Iran is developing a nuclear weapon.

2) Europe will not be destroyed by Islam
    3) France will not be speaking Arabic in 100 years(10?)
    4) White Europeans are procreating "just fine"
    I have a high level of confidence in each of those opinions, yes.

While I admire your optimism, it might be useful to note that you have no evidence of these assertations...in fact , the only evidence that DOES exist refutes these predictions.
    False.

1) I don't need evidence to that Europe will not be destroyed by Islam. Islam kept science and art alive while Europe was in the dark ages and helped to bring her back to civilization. If you think there's evidence Islam will "destroy" Europe, please share it.

2) I don't need evidence that France won't be speaking Arabic in 100 years. If you think there's such "evidence", please share it.

3) I've already posted statistics showing, as I said, that the French are procreating just fine. If you know of another set of statistics that contradict those I linked to, please share them.

By the way, did you read the article at the top of this thread? If so, how do you reach your conclusion that they do not want the bomb? Knowing what we all know about the regime in Iran, does that even make sense to you? Why would they NOT want it?
    The question isn't whether Iran "wants" the bomb. I'm sure they "want" the bomb. If they had the bomb as a deterrent, they could sleep better at night knowing that Israel and the US probably won't be bombing them tomorrow.

But the question is whether they are trying to build the bomb. And the answer is that there is no evidence that this is the case.

Once more...does this make sense to you, and if so, why?

Or:

Iran is NOT attempting to build a nuclear device because_______

Here are some of the endless choices...

They respect the wishes of the U.N. and the rest of the world, but have decided , like saddam, to keep their acquiesence to themselves.

They are simply not interested in military might...their promise, VOW, to drive Israel into the ocean--to annihilate them- was just a joke that got out of hand.

They simply want a peaceful, quietly elegant existence, free from the ebb and flow of political intrigue.

pwrone,

If you're going to say that Iran is trying to build a nuclear weapon, you should have some evidence to support your claim.

You don't have any.

All I have done is to make that observation.