+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: BioPerformance?

BioPerformance?

Got info from a recently started company called BioPerformance! The company claims to have come up with a pill that can increase fuel performance by 35%. I am doing research on the company and if anyone has any inputs, I would gladly welcome them! Here is what I have on the company so far!

Address of BioPerformance
    1300 W Walnut Hill Lane Suite 100
    Irving TX 75038

Lowell Mims is 51% stock holder, Gus Romero 49% stock holder. This makes me extremely nervous since it is a stock owned company but 2 people own all the stocks. I will do further research on these two individuals.

http://www.mybpbiz.com Is the corporate website! This is NOT a referal link since it does not belong to any member, it is the corporate website itself! Any feedbackwould be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.

Kool-Aid Guest

Re: BioPerformance?

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    Got info from a recently started company called BioPerformance! The company claims to have come up with a pill that can increase fuel performance by 35%. I am doing research on the company and if anyone has any inputs, I would gladly welcome them! Here is what I have on the company so far!

Irving TX 75038

Lowell Mims is 51% stock holder, Gus Romero 49% stock holder. This makes me extremely nervous since it is a stock owned company but 2 people own all the stocks. I will do further research on these two individuals.

http://www.mybpbiz.com Is the corporate website! This is NOT a referal link since it does not belong to any member, it is the corporate website itself! Any feedbackwould be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.

BioPerformance gas pills currently being tested for patent law violations.

OH-YEAH!!

I guess you can send me a note private and I will tell you how they have worked on my vehicle.

I don't have anything to hide. They work great and that is NO HYPE.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]

Irving TX 75038

It's all on SCAMDEX and in the forums. This has smelled like a skunk from it's inception. Lowell Mims is the original 'snake oil salesman' - preacher turned MLM wizard. God moves in mysterious ways...

Scamdex
    www.scamdex.com The Great Gas Pill Controversy

hahahahha I think your forum is the smelly source.

Quote Originally Posted by SCAMDEX
    It's all on SCAMDEX and in the forums. This has smelled like a skunk from it's inception. Lowell Mims is the original 'snake oil salesman' - preacher turned MLM wizard. God moves in mysterious ways...

Scamdex
    www.scamdex.com The Great Gas Pill Controversy

For the sake of all, i bought the product and starting yesterday i have begune to test it. I will know in about a week whether this product works or not. I will keep you informed

Still Waiting For That Comp Plan For Ethos Fr, Hurry Join Now !!! Where's The Comp Plan ???????? I Have 73 People Under Me Already, But No Plan, Nothing To Get Going Yet, Come On Now !!!

Kool-Aid Guest

HOLD EVERYTHING!

If you are thinking about joining one of those new "me too" gas additive or gas pill programs, .....HOLD EVERYTHING!

Dear Networkers,

Let's use a little common sense here and not jump in so fast until you have examined the playing field.

In the last year, five new gas additive companies have appeared on the radar. Most of them using a high sizzle binary pay plan with matching bonuses. Most of them offering a product that is overpriced (Approximately $35 or more per bottle) and most made from a similar ingredient that extends the life of the fuel. Call it a filler if you will. Others offer pills that don't dissolve completely, and others have an organic product you can drink and add to oil as well as fuel.

This may all sound amazing, but in reality, is it really a product that is revolutionary? Is it a product priced whereby the end consumer will actually save money (including the product cost), and is the company pay plan designed for long term growth and stability?

Well I must admit that I have examined all of these companies, especially those in pre-launch and I will tell you there is one that stands out in several key categories. The company is New Quest International of Dallas, Texas. They have a fuel product that works using a completely unique technology. Radiant Technology. This product has
    a 20 year track record with thousands of test studies. New Quest has an established
    infrastructure and office facility that has been in operation for nearly 3 years. New Quest has a nutritional division of unique proprietary products not found in other MLM companies or health stores.

And finally, New Quest has a unique Hybrid compensation plan (binary + generation bonuses) that is the most lucrative of any of those other me too gas additive companies.

When you compare apples to apples, I can only say HOLD EVERYTHING and do your homework. Why join another me too fuel extender company when you can have a product that has an exclusive technology that works instantly as soon as you add the first bottle into the tank?

Doesn't it make sense to examine everything carefully before you jump in head over heels in a new start-up company with products that may not be exclusive, or with pay plans that look great in the beginning but eventually have to deal with "binary creep" which over time reduce payouts with continued growth?

So before you jump fully into the next HOT gas saver deal, check out the absolute best fuel saving product on the market today RXP Generation II and it's exclusive combustion enhancing Radiant Technology. Doesn't it make sense to represent the Rolls Royce of fuel combustion products with a hybrid plan that runs over anything else in the industry by offering fast pay binary combined with long term residual generation pay.

If you like driving yesterdays vehicle, then New Quest International is not for you. However, if you want to ride into the future of enhanced fuel combustion, then why not drive a luxury vehicle while you still have time. The official launch for New Quest International is May 1, 2006. However, you can take a sneak peek at the program by visiting the website under construction at: www.NewQuestInternational.com Click on the product tab on top the page and watch the 5 video's.

If you want to examine the Hybrid pay plan, I have a pdf copy for you to preview. Just send me a Private Message and type in the subject line: Send me the Hybrid plan. Be sure to include your email address and I will send it immediately.

Don't charge off into the sunset driving the wrong vehicle. You owe it to yourself and your family to take a peek under the hood of our Rolls Royce.

Best Regards,

Craig Beste
    316-761-1849

100+

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Friday, April 07, 2006
    BioPerformance Column Sparks Debate
    Lansing State Journal: Schneider: Gas pill column fuels debate among readers

Schneider: Gas pill column fuels debate among readers
    By John Schneider
    Lansing State Journal

Wondering if the BioPerformance Top Secret Gas Pill I wrote about on March 30 was right for her Chevy Trailblazer, Pamela Bach of Haslett asked the folks at Chevrolet.

The e-mail reply, from customer relations manager Jennifer Vera, said, in part:

"Chevrolet does not recommend ... adding additives such as the BioPerformance fuel pill after (a vehicle) has left the assembly plant.

"Changes may adversely affect the vehicle and possibly result in operational problems. This could result in the voiding of specific items covered under the ... warranty."

Well, there you have it!

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

After tonights Presidents Update call for Extreme Research, it sounds like they are going to be so busy taking every company in the world that has a fuel additive to court, they will not be able to run their shrinking company.

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Good Morning America put the "Big Chill" on the gas pill!

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1850036

OH-YEAH!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Are you ready to grow a HUGE network marketing business?

Check out these links!!!

The news in Kansas and Federal Government are doing the advertising of the problem for us!

http://www.ksn.com/news/stories/12353312.html

A National new program is advertising how poor our supposed competition is!

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=1850036

The news in Florida is advertising our solution for us!

http://www.rxp.com/newvideo.htm

All we need to do is tell everybody we get within 5 feet of and we can explode this business!!!!

New Quest International - the right products......the right opportunity!!

Craig

100+

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by prileyjr
    Hello
    First of all, It is funny why so many people who are negative about BioPerformance, is marketing there own products, If the product did not work BioPerformance would not be setting its self up for the long haul. Every Attorney General in the 50 United States has information on BioPerformance and we are completely legal. I now this It worked for me 1st tank went from 12.55 MPG average from (over 1000 mile test) before product to 15.23 MPG , 2nd tank 14.67 MPG 3rd tank 14.8 MPG, and I have copies of those weekly commission checks, They print on Friday I get on Tuesday. That is all I need to know. Also for those sceptics, what did you say the day Bill Gates released the first Home Computor. Who is laughing now?

I would venture to say most people reading this do not have a clue as to what they were doing the day Bill Gates released the first Home Computer. So, I guess we are all laughing now - at you! What the heck were you doing the day Bill Gates reseased his first Home Computer?

And, you are correct about the people who are making comments against BioPerformance are promoting some other fuel product. We are, in fact, rescuing several people a day from both BioPerformance and the crappy FFI MPG-Gas Caps. Watch how fast those Tuesday checks stop arriving in the mail once the ole binary creep sets in and the top sponsoring distributors take their entire downline elsewhere.

Hope you have a back-up plan. It is not the first time Lowell Mims has told folks a company was being "set up for the long haul".

OH-YEAH!!

ocloren Guest

Hmm, BioPerformance...

Well, there have been news coverage stating it really doesn't work as they say, or at least as well and often.

The company and product to use is Ethos. Why? It's not a pill first of all so it doesn't have to dissolve. Think about it, that's partly why the pill doesn't work on the first tank or second, or sometimes even third.

Secondly, can you eat the pill? I know I wouldn't. Ethos...you can personally consume it. Watch the videos, they do it right in front of you. It's based off of Minerals, and it's completely non-toxic.

You will save money on gas since you get better gas mileage, the product works right after you put it into your tank...not some 20 gallons later.

Consumers have mentioned quieter engines, smoother engines, more constant power, horse power increase, mileage increase, reduce maintenance, and leaving more money in their pockets.

Here's a great article.

IN THREE YEARS, when athletes from around the world descend on Beijing for the 2008 Olympics, they can thank a San Diego company for the cleaner air filling their lungs. The same holds true for Shanghai, host of soccer’s World Cup in 2010.

The cleaner air will be due in large part to a fuel additive produced by Ethos Environmental Inc., near the Mexico border in San Diego.

Dubbed Ethos Fuel Reformulator, or EthosFR, the additive is an ester-based product that significantly reduces vehicle exhaust emissions by lubricating and cleaning engines that burn gasoline, diesel fuel or gasohol (a blend of gasoline and ethanol similar to that now required in Southern California).

“With the Olympics coming to Beijing, we want to show the world we are doing something to help the environment,” says Yi Li Wang, who, as chairman of human resources, is the highest-ranking woman in the Chinese government. She is also executive chairman of Globalization Economic Cooperation & Promotion Network Ltd., a company half-owned by the Chinese government.

“We are spending a lot of money on the Olympics,” says Wang, who was in San Diego in February to meet with Ethos executives. “We are confident that EthosFR will improve air quality for the event.”

But before they tackle Beijing’s infamous air pollution, the highly polluted Yangtze River region will benefit first. Emission standards have been adopted for the small container ships that ply the Yangtze and other rivers in China. Previously, the ships were unregulated and belched plumes of hydrocarbon-laden smoke, polluting the surrounding air. Although the use of EthosFR has not been mandated, so far it’s the only additive the government has approved for use, and a production facility in China is in the works.

About a dozen products were tested, but only Ethos passed muster. “Ethos is a natural, nontoxic product,” Wang says, “and has no afterburn” —meaning it does not create any additional emissions, as do petrochemical-based additives and ethanol. What’s more, it’s been found to reduce fuel consumption enough to pay for itself.

“The air-quality regulations in China were comparable to the 1950s in the United States, so we are a solution for them,” says Ethos president Enrique De Vilmorin. “If you take 15 percent off the emission rolls in any city, you’re going to make a difference.”

He expects to reduce emissions by much more, however. The product is formulated to reduce exhaust emissions 30 to 40 percent, and at least one company in San Diego has achieved emission reductions of nearly 80 percent in some of its equipment.

The ester-based EthosFR cleans and lubricates an engine’s internal parts without using petroleum-derived solvents. It acts like soap, removing carbon deposits and reducing friction.

This improves engine performance, reducing fuel consumption as well as harmful emissions. One ounce treats 10 gallons of fuel.

“It’s ashless,” De Vilmorin says, explaining that 99.99 percent of the patented product is consumed during engine combustion. In fact, emission tests show a significant increase in oxygen levels from engines with EthosFR in the fuel, further improving air quality.

Of the company’s name, De Vilmorin explains, “We’re an ethical company that has ethical customers, and we sell ethical products.

In addition to China, EthosFR is used in Thailand. In South America, Ecuador will begin adding it to fuel supplies in June to reduce air pollution in Quito. Peru and Chile are expected to follow suit later in the year, and a pilot program is under way in Mexico City.

ETHOS ENVIRONMENTAL is not only cleaning the air, it’s cleaning up. The company, which was slated to go public in March, reported $9 million in sales in 2004. This year, the company expects revenue of $100 million from China and Ecuador alone.

Sales in the company’s home country will only be a fraction of total revenue, however. A number of commercial truck fleet operators use the fuel additive, the U.S. Marine Corps adds the product to the fuel burned in its hovercraft, and the U.S. State Department ordered EthosFR for its Humvees in Iraq earlier this year.

But cracking the U.S. market has been difficult. De Vilmorin approached the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency more than a decade ago, hoping to convince federal officials that a product like his would do more to reduce air pollution than adding oxygenates to gasoline, a requirement in some regions since 1990. But he got the cold shoulder.

De Vilmorin says then–EPA chief Carol Browning told him, “You’re never going to get the U.S. government to mandate a product from one single company. It must be market-driven.”

Never mind that it’s environmentally safe, unlike the oxygenate MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether), which has since been banned, and ethanol, which reduces hydrocarbons but has been shown to increase the level of ozone, a primary component of smog.

The California Air Resources Board (CARB) contends that gasoline oxygenates are unnecessary with today’s emission-control technology. The state has been requesting an oxygenate waiver since 1999 —including an effort last year by U.S. Senator Dianne Feinstein—but the EPA says it needs to conduct more tests, says CARB spokesman Jerry Martin.

Martin says the Air Resources Board would prefer not to have any fuel additives, but it must consider all alternatives available to reduce air pollution, most of which now comes from diesel-powered vehicles. Meanwhile, the Midwest ethanol lobby, funded by Archer Daniels Midland Company and a handful of other large ethanol producers, continues to push Congress to mandate increased use of ethanol, the production of which is subsidized by the federal government and some states.

Ethanol, which typically costs about 50 cents a gallon more than gasoline at the wholesale level, adds about 4 cents to the cost of a gallon of gasoline to California drivers, and that’s after deducting the roughly nickel-per-gallon federal excise tax credit to oil companies that add ethanol to their gasoline, a de facto requirement since January 1.

DE VILMORIN SAYS he doesn’t expect to be granted a monopoly by the EPA. He’s willing to compete in the marketplace, although to his knowledge he has the only such ester-based product. But he’s convinced that this type of product will go further toward meeting federal and state air-quality standards—which will tighten again in 2010—than do current policies.

Ethos has a growing cadre of U.S. supporters. Among them is Jerry Schnitzius, general manager of Pacific Waste Services, the San Diego division of Houston-based Allied Waste Industries, the second-largest trash collection company in the nation. Locally, the company operates a fleet of trucks as well as the heavy equipment at the region’s landfills. It’s been using EthosFR for four years. Other Allied operations around the country also use the product. It pays for itself not only in lower fuel costs but reduced maintenance by extending engine life and increasing the likelihood of a vehicle passing state-mandated smog tests, Schnitzius says.

“It’s like gold,” he adds. “By combining it with biodiesel, it reduced emissions from our trucks by 64 to 66 percent, and after we added it to the crankcase oil, it improved another 12 percent.” The company’s cars have shown a 10 percent improvement in gas mileage. “It saves us money. It’s also the right thing to do,” Schnitzius says, noting that neither he nor the company has any financial interest in Ethos Environmental.

With more operating capital available through foreign sales, De Vilmorin plans to ramp up domestic marketing by partnering with national retailers, such as auto parts stores and supermarket chains. Consumers will save money at the pump, and it will help their vehicles pass smog tests, he says.

The irony does not escape De Vilmorin: “We had to go to China to open up the U.S. market.

------------

If you are looking for a business that offers a product that helps millions of people across the world, this is it.

If you join, you will experience amazing spillover from me, I guarantee. I'm with a group that will directly impact you from the spillover they create every day.

www.4-ecorp.com

ID: mkoshko

Contact me with questions.

I know for a fact BioPerformance works for me!! I was approached with this product by one of my clients and was skeptical at first. I have tried it on a trip from Michigan to Dickson, Tennessee. I increased my mpg by 8 more miles per gallon. Overall, an extra 116 miles per tank of gas and it only cost me $2.00 per tank of fuel. I became a distributor when I came back from my trip. Anyone who wants to know more, check out my website and e-mail me. www.bonniemurphy.mybpbiz.com

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bsm3368
    I know for a fact BioPerformance works for me!! I was approached with this product by one of my clients and was skeptical at first. I have tried it on a trip from Michigan to Dickson, Tennessee. I increased my mpg by 8 more miles per gallon. Overall, an extra 116 miles per tank of gas and it only cost me $2.00 per tank of fuel. I became a distributor when I came back from my trip. Anyone who wants to know more, check out my website and e-mail me. www.bonniemurphy.mybpbiz.com
    BioPerformance is also being sued for patent infringement.

OH-YEAH!!