+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BioPerformance?

BioPerformance?

Got info from a recently started company called BioPerformance! The company claims to have come up with a pill that can increase fuel performance by 35%. I am doing research on the company and if anyone has any inputs, I would gladly welcome them! Here is what I have on the company so far!

Address of BioPerformance
    1300 W Walnut Hill Lane Suite 100
    Irving TX 75038

Lowell Mims is 51% stock holder, Gus Romero 49% stock holder. This makes me extremely nervous since it is a stock owned company but 2 people own all the stocks. I will do further research on these two individuals.

http://www.mybpbiz.com Is the corporate website! This is NOT a referal link since it does not belong to any member, it is the corporate website itself! Any feedbackwould be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.

Kool-Aid Guest

Re: BioPerformance?

Quote Originally Posted by Pan@Law
    Got info from a recently started company called BioPerformance! The company claims to have come up with a pill that can increase fuel performance by 35%. I am doing research on the company and if anyone has any inputs, I would gladly welcome them! Here is what I have on the company so far!

Address of BioPerformance
    1300 W Walnut Hill Lane Suite 100
    Irving TX 75038

Lowell Mims is 51% stock holder, Gus Romero 49% stock holder. This makes me extremely nervous since it is a stock owned company but 2 people own all the stocks. I will do further research on these two individuals.

http://www.mybpbiz.com Is the corporate website! This is NOT a referal link since it does not belong to any member, it is the corporate website itself! Any feedbackwould be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.
    BioPerformance gas pills currently being tested for patent law violations.

OH-YEAH!!

I have been approached by someone to sign up with Bio Performance, which is a pill to increase gas mileage. My husband is skeptical. Is this a scam? Any feedback would be appreciated. Linda

I too like to know about this legal pending.

Thank you.

My grandpa came to me about this and i can't help but worry if hes getting scammed, can somebody plese ease the worrie and provide some cause to worrie more...

I personally wouldn't take any pills for gas that weren't labeled "Gas-X"!

I have used these gas saver pills and they worked for me!!!!

Used them in my truck and got went from 15 mpg to 18 mpg. The truck runs smoother, Also idles better, better performance at low speed when climbing hills. Has more power and of course is giving better gas mileage
    Send me a pm if you want.

I talked to a radio show host about them today and he's going to try them out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Worried...
    My grandpa came to me about this and i can't help but worry if hes getting scammed, can somebody plese ease the worrie and provide some cause to worrie more...

Quote Originally Posted by pkthames
    This BioPerformance Fuel is no scam.. In fact its not a new concept.. It has been know for many years that Naphthalene (Moth Balls) boost the octane in fuel.. Race car drivers have been dropping mothballs in there tanks for years... A recent episode of the show MythBusters also came to that conclusion.. BioPerformance uses a highly concentrated form of Napatalene in its mixture... But because Napathalene alone burns "dirty".. Long term use of it will cause carbon build up in the engines fuel system.. BioPerformance is also made up of detergents, and lubricates that help your fuel burn even cleaner than it does now. Plus the Company GUARANTEES it will not harm any combustable engine... It really works increasing gas mileage.. I use it in everything i own..You guys should really check this one out before shooting it down... PK
    wow, the vultures sure pounced in here quickly.
    Last edited by scambuster; 04-30-2006 at 06:00 AM.

as of yesterday i started using this product in powder form. I will know by the end of the week how they really work. I will keep you informed

Been useing the product bioperformance now for over one month . A friend give me a bottle to evaluate it since i drive 120 miles a day to and from work . must say i felt a performance change at first but i think i have gotten used to it cause it seems to be the same as before now . i run it in a v-8 pick-up and other than the once felt performancr change i have not seen any increase in milage what so ever . I quess everyone has there own opinion on the product so just try it youre self who knows may work for you ? Has not increased my milage what so ever . Good luck with youre trial !

Quote Originally Posted by skiz_4349
    as of yesterday i started using this product in powder form. I will know by the end of the week how they really work. I will keep you informed
    No you won't.
    Where are you? Broken down with severe engine damage no doubt.

Would you feed your baby some new formula which claims to make him/her stronger by 35%?

anybody see this info?

BioPerformance and Naphthalene

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...nd_Naphthalene

CONTACT THE TEXAS STATE ATTORNEY'S GENERALS OFFICE IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED NO FUEL INCREASE, THEY WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU. THEY ARE STARTING TO LOOK INTO BIO PERFORMANCE. I JUST CALLED YESTERDAY AND THEY SAID CALLS ARE BEGINNING TO COME IN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT BIO PERFORMANCE. public.information@oaq.state.tx.us email and ask for the consumer protection department

Well it seems the operation was frozen . Talked to a friend who was selling the product and after his initial investment he did make some money . He hasnt said if he made his fee back for joining or not .

He said he was told the company will be back up and running in no time just a few bugs needed to be worked out . Sounds like the only 2 stock holders in the operation have been busted for a SCAM !

I tried the product and stopped after the 2nd tank because of some of the things I read in here. One BioP rep that I have communicated with sent me this info on the Texas AG that makes you wonder about motives.
    http://www.theconservativevoice.com/article/14939.html

Aloha,

Al