+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: BioPerformance?

BioPerformance?

Got info from a recently started company called BioPerformance! The company claims to have come up with a pill that can increase fuel performance by 35%. I am doing research on the company and if anyone has any inputs, I would gladly welcome them! Here is what I have on the company so far!

Address of BioPerformance
    1300 W Walnut Hill Lane Suite 100
    Irving TX 75038

Lowell Mims is 51% stock holder, Gus Romero 49% stock holder. This makes me extremely nervous since it is a stock owned company but 2 people own all the stocks. I will do further research on these two individuals.

http://www.mybpbiz.com Is the corporate website! This is NOT a referal link since it does not belong to any member, it is the corporate website itself! Any feedbackwould be greatly appreciated!!!! Thank you.

Re: BioPerformance?

[email protected] - Little confused here - why have you started 3 different threads - same subject? Are you uncertain what type of "scam" this may be? Fuel performance - what does that refer to?

I started the thread under 3 different subjects because I believe it falls into more than one category. I read through other threads and found that there were different responses to similiar threads in different forums. 12DP, ACN, World Ventures, Coastal Vacations, etc... were all posted in more than one forum. This is a new company and many people may not be aware of it, so I took the chance to distribute it on a wider scale. This doesn't break any rules does it?

I don't think there is any limit, however, the very fact that you name these specific other "ventures" and the fact they have multiple threads does not bode well. You should have taken some time to see "who" authored the multiple threads on the same subject. You should have spent just a moment to read a bit on these "ventures", as well. Not a good omen.........

Kool-Aid Guest

- Canadian Material Safety & Data Sheet(MSDS).....

- Signed by someone in the state of Maryland.....

- For a product that is made in Mexico?????

- Where is the guarantee from the Mexican Manufacturer?

Hmmmmm....????

OH-YEAH!!

Let's see... there's a magic money-saving pill for your car and you're not sure if it's a scam or not?

Is it possible to be that naive and still be able to post three cogent threads?

I smell a rat - a big, stinking, flea-ridden rat.

If the magic pill sounds good, you should try my magic beans... They will rock your world!

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Allison
    Let's see... there's a magic money-saving pill for your car and you're not sure if it's a scam or not?

Is it possible to be that naive and still be able to post three cogent threads?

I smell a rat - a big, stinking, flea-ridden rat.

If the magic pill sounds good, you should try my magic beans... They will rock your world!
    Great post Michael!

There are products out there that really do work on cleaning up an engine and help to achieve better performance and mileage results. I am working with one that is not a magic pill, but a liquid fuel catalyst. Actually, there is no magic to it at all.

US Government Panteted #5,266,082 - search for it at http://www.uspto.gov

In almost 10 years of tests, studies, and use, it has only proven to consistently reduce emmissions by as much as 80%, reduce repair and maintenance costs by as much as 50%, boost horsepower by as much as 20%, and increase fuel efficiency by up to 35%.

The product is Tested, Proven, Patented, and Guaranteed!

No magic to this one - just science, a great history, and a whole list of facts.

OH-YEAH!!

SmartMPG

My fuel emissions are now a thing of the past. I ride a bike.

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by worn T-Shirt
    My fuel emissions are now a thing of the past. I ride a bike.

And how much are you getting paid to refer people to that program?

OH-YEAH!!

SmartMPG

I am on my 4th tank with the product. I got 12% more milage on the first tank and then 20 % increase milage on the second. MY third tank was the same as before. It appears that this tank(4) will be a bigger increase then my second tank full. I will run another tank full after this one and then another with out the product. I drive a lot but what I have seen and heard I think the upside is well worth it. The product is as good as it seems-any idiot will sell a pile of it. And yes its in a mlm but a good product will sell it self. Give me 4-5 days and I will be back with another report.

Hell, my fifth tank increased my mileage 45675675643543574% !!!!

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Hell, my fifth tank increased my mileage 45675675643543574% !!!!

BioPerformance gas pills currently being tested for patent law violations.

OH-YEAH!!

I will admit.... I fell for this scam :o .

After using the product as directed I am not only getting the worst gas mileage I have ever experienced with my vehicle in 4+ years of owning it but am now getting engine knocking and stalling that was never there prior to using this "magic pill". Requests for a refund and cancellation of future billing have thus far been unsuccessful.

RUN from this one...it is a big scam!

And it's run by an evangelist in Dallas.....what was I thinking? The company not only makes the MLM industry look bad but is a slap in the face to honest men-of-the-cloth everywhere (well I'm sure there has to be a few honest ones somewhere).

Kool-Aid Guest

I took the time to go through the sign-up process on a friends' BioPerformance site. Did not fill out the payment protion, but it got me far enough to verify a few things I predicted, and it also got me on their email list as a distributor.

Here is the latest great email from BioPerformance to all the distributors. I am sure several of you reading will have fun tearing it apart. Here goes....

This will be the most awesome training ever! You do not want to miss the FIRST BioPerformance Super Weekend Training Event. Make your plans today to attend this life-changing event!! Read all the exciting details below...

Who Wants To Be 1 of the 1,000 Millionaires in BioPerformance, Inc.?

The FIRST BioPerformance Super Weekend Training
    Friday and Saturday, February 17 - 18
    Dallas, TX

Grand Hotel, NW (corner of Coit & I-635)

(972) 934-8668

FREE REGISTRATION- compliments of Lowell and Lisa Mims and Gus and Mag Romero thanking you, the Founders of BioPerformance, for helping us perfect our systems.

LIMITED SEATING!!

To reserve your FREE seats, simply email your name and the ID numbers of everyone coming with you to [email protected].

Special $49.95 per night room rate. Call (972) 934-8668

Saturday Lunch: $12 per person (includes tax and tip)

Exclusive Business Building Training--- Featuring the TOP EARNERS in BioPerformance who earn $3,000 - $45,000 per week, and the company is only 2 months old!!

SUPER Weekend Training Agenda:

Friday Night: 7 PM - 9 PM. Business Overview Meeting- the product, the business and the compensation plan. Invite Everyone In Texas To Attend This Phenomenal Opportunity Meeting! Note: You will also learn first-hand how to do a successful Opportunity Meeting.

Saturday: 10 AM - 5 PM. Extensive Training- Learn how to become 1 of the 1,000 millionaires in BioPerformance. Extensive training on: the Compensation Plan, Understanding the Binary and how it works, Proven Systems that work every time, Creating Massive Momentum, Launching and Propelling Your Business, How to Retire with BioPerformance, Using and understanding every area of your Back Office, and BioPerformance Fuel Product Training.

Saturday: 7 PM - 9 PM. Motivational Workshops- Featuring some of the Greatest, World Renown Motivational Speakers in America who are in BioPerformance actively building a huge business. Learn from the Best of the Best!

Sunday: 9 AM- Sunday morning nondenominational church service. Everyone Invited!!

You Do Not Want To Miss This Super Weekend Training Event!

LIMITED SEATING!!

To reserve your FREE seats, simply email your name and the ID numbers of everyone coming with you to [email protected].

Always remember... you get 20% more quantity in powder than pills, therefore you get 20% MORE PRODUCT when you order the POWDER!!! As Lowell Mims, President of BioPerformance, Inc. says, "I AM A POWDER MAN! I use a paper plate and a teaspoon for measuring. A paper plate makes a great funnel, and you can throw it away after you put the powder into your tank. Using powder is quick, easy, no smell on your hands... and powder works every time... and you get 20% more product when you order the powder! I encourage everyone to use the powder."

Dear Kool-aid, What profession are you in?

Kool-Aid Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dave415
    Dear Kool-aid, What profession are you in?

13 years in Air Force Intelligence - Own & operate an Advertising & Marketing company for the last 10 years. Been involved with Network Marketing for the last 26 years.

OH-YEAH!!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:07 AM
  2. BioPerformance Whacked by News Station
    By jtheron in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
  3. BioPerformance?
    By [email protected] in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:59 PM