+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314

Thread: BioPerformance?

Re: BioPerformance?

Quote Originally Posted by Vision4Wealth
    I am an Optometrist and have done very well owning my own business for several years. However, I decided it was time to find the right home based business for on-going wealth and security. I have always helped people with their physical well-being. Now it was time to help them become financially secure as they experienced personal growth.

After researching many "home based business opportunities", I found a company that is NOT MLM and has a very lucrative compensation plan! The people care about helping you succeed with this turn-key online system.

I was able to permanently leave my practice and work my own hours out of my home with this business. We have everyone from Stay-at-Home moms to CEO’s. This is a 16-year-old company in which Forbes Magazine has ranked it in the largest industry ever by 2010!

*You can have all the information TODAY & Be Up and Running Tomorrow!

*Have Access to ALL INFORMATION online before talking with anyone!

*$100K-350K potential earnings per year

I’d like to share this with you:

http://www.cashflow2you.info/site/in...100354&ad=7009

Dr. Clyde Houston
    800-240-6132
    SPAM - SPAM - SPAM!!

Hey Doc, Still SPAMMING the forum, huh!? Even after we spoke.

You said you didn't know the rules, well, ... you know them now, and you're still spamming!! :confused:

What gives?

Kerry :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Home Based Integrity
    After researching many so called "home based business opportunities", I found a company that IS NOT MLM, and actually offer’s a turnkey business solution with amazing on-line educational products, world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan!

The team of online entrepreneurs that I was introduced to, are some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally. They allowed me to take a complete look at this business without any pressure or hype what so ever.

For a FREE NO OBLIGATION look at a real home business that will earn you a minimum of $1,000 per transaction call or go to my website below:

Mike Owens
    Home Based Business Consultant
    www.TimeFreedomAndMoney.com
    800-341-4556
    Funny handle for a SPAMMER, (home based integrity!?)

Where'd you learn that technique, SPAMMING FORUMS!?

What's "consultitive" about that approach?

GIVE ME A BREAK,... SPAMMER!

Kerry

hst_ccc Guest

I have heard some success claims from the fuel additive companies and have heard that they are not true from others. When I began my search for a home business, I began to get a clear picture of what I did not want. What I found is a company I would recommend to any one. A company that IS NOT MLM, and actually offer a turnkey business solutions with amazing on-line educational products, world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan!

The team of online entrepreneurs that I was introduced to, are some of the most compassionate, caring people I have ever come into contact with personally or professionally. They allowed me to take a complete look at this business without any pressure or hype what so ever.

For a FREE NO OBLIGATION look at a real home business that will earn you a minimum of $1,000 per transaction and if the thought of develop 100K your first year in your own business is appealing to you go to my website below:

Clyde Houston
    www.CashFlow4u.com

Houston Biz Inc Guest

As a Christian Businessman, it was important to me to find a legitimate home business that has a real, quality product that is under priced and is NOT: (not over priced lotions, potions and energy drinks that can purchased anywhere for less…

When I began my search for a home business, I began to get a clear picture of what I did not want. What I found is a company I would recommend to any one. A company that IS NOT MLM, and actually offer a turnkey business solutions with amazing on-line educational products, world-class training held via conference calls daily and a very lucrative compensation plan!

For a FREE NO OBLIGATION look at a real home business that will earn you a minimum of $1,000 per transaction and if the thought of develop 100K your first year in your own business is appealing to you go to my website below:

Clyde Houston
    www.CashFlow4u.com

shortcuts Guest

Refeashing TRUTH BioPerformance?

Ok FASTMONEY

you wrote

Wow! Your right! The report on your web site from the lab (Wallace Environmental Testing Laboratories, Inc.) shows undeniable proof that everyone should get 25% more mpg. Can you do me a favor and pinpoint for me on the letter from Wallace that it states that please? My eyes might be going but I cannot see that.

This EPA report does not make any claims for anyone recieving 25% so i CHALLENGE you to find a BETER EPA then this for savings on any fossile Fuel!

i will delete all my posts to this info

if you or anyone else can prove this EPA Report is not above the top of saving standards

All that view news reports from TV know that it is just a twisted way to get people excited and mostly bad reports!

so in all fairness BPI that had false accusations proved obvious after 1 year that the texas state attorney dropped ALL Charges!

and is operating without any changes to product or comp. plan!

see this company weathered the storm BIGTIME

and i am glad to be apart of helping people save money!!!

well in my 5 years of marketing i have seen many come and go

so weathering the storm all one can do.

Bio Performance is back

... same green horse pills by the same people. Check em out:

BPI Worldwide, Inc (Bio Petro Improver)

http://www.triketaxi.mybpi.com/
    http://www.bpimail.org/newsletter-0507.html

Note the disclaimer at the bottom and compare it to this statement of "vindication thru testing" by BioPerformance:
    http://pesn.com/2007/01/23/9500450_B...ce_vindicated/ Note that the tester makes no claims regarding mileage improvement and "considers the specific results of the tests to be proprietary information."

Here they are ripping off Mexicans. Note the photo of scamming minister Rev. Lowell Mims and his submissive wife.
    http://www.bpimail.org/newsletter-0506.html

SHUT EM DOWN!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-15-2010, 08:07 AM
  2. BioPerformance Whacked by News Station
    By jtheron in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
  3. BioPerformance?
    By [email protected] in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:59 PM
  4. BioPerformance?
    By [email protected] in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 12:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, 129, ???, abandoned, abc, abc news, ability, acceleration, accepted, access, account, accounting, accredited, accurate, accused, acn, act, acted, action, actions, active, adam, add, address, admit, admitted, ads, advanced, advertising, advice, advisor, aff, afford, age, agen, agreement, agrees, aid, ain, airport, alex, alice, alive, alleged, allison, allowed, allowing, aluminium, amazing, amen, american, annual, another, answer, aol, apart, apologize, appeal, appeared, appears, appreciated, approval, approved, april, art, arthur, article, artists, assembly, assist, associate, association, asy, ation, attempts, attending, attention, attorney, attorney general, auction, audio, auto, automotive, avalanche, award, awarded, aware, awesome, baby, bad, bail, balls, ban, base, based, basement, basic, basically, be aware, behalf, ben, benefits, bet, better, betting, big, bigger, biggest, billions, binary, bio, bit, biz, blackish, blame, blast, blend, blessed, block, blocking, blowing, blown, blue, bmw, body, bogus, bomb, bonus, book, boost, border, borne, bowl, boxes, boy, brain, brand, bravo, break, breaking, brief, bright, bring, bringing, british, bro, broke, brow, building, bull, bulldog, bunch, bunk, bur, bureau, burns, burst, business, businesses, button, buy, buyers, buying, bye, called, calls, canadian, cancel, cannot, capabilities, captain, capture, car, card, care, careful, carefully, cars, case, cash, categories, caused, causing, cease, cell, center, central, cer, chain, challenge, chambers, chance, character, characteristics, charles, che, chea, checking, chemicals, cher, chicago, chicken, chris, christian, christians, church, claim, claiming, claims, class, classic, clean, cleaning, clerk, clients, clo, close, clown, club, coa, code, collect, coming, comments, commercial, commit, common, communication, como, company, company., compensation, complain, complete, completely, compliments, components, con, concerned, concerns, condi, congratulations, conservative, consumer, consumers, continue, cook, copies, core, corp, corporate, corporation, correct, cost, costly, costs, couldn, counting, countries, country, courts, cover, crap, cream, creates, credible, credit, credit cards, credited, crowds, crying, cse, cult, cure, current, customer, customers, cycle, dallas, dam, damage, damn, dan, daniel, dar, david, day, days, dea, dean, dear, death, december, decided, decision, defendants, defended, definition, delete, delivered, demand, demons, department, deposited, des, description, desert, deserve, desist, desk, detected, dew, dfw, didn, difficult, direct, director, discount, discounts, disgusting, dish, district, division, documented, documents, doesn, dog, dollar, don, dont, don’t, door, double, dow, dozen, draws, drink, drop, dry, duck, due, dumbasses, dun, ear, early, earn, earn money, earning, easily, edge, effective, effects, elaborate, electric, ells, email, embassy, eme, emissions, ended, ends, ene, engineer, engineers, enter, enterprise, entire, entry, environment, epa, episode, equipment, error, escapes, eth, europe, european, eva, evening, event, examples, excellent, executives, exercise, exit, expanding, experience, experts, explorer, express, extended, extra, extreme, extremely, eye, eyes, fabrication, face, factor, fair, faith, faithful, fall, false, fame, families, fantastic, fashion, fast, fat, father, fault, favor, favorite, feature, featuring, federal, fedex, fee, feel, feeling, felt, field, file, files, financial, financially, fishy, five, fix, fla, flag, flat, fled, flooded, floor, folks, fool, forbes, forces, ford, forever, forgot, formula, fortune, forward, fra, framed, france, fraudulent, frequent, fresh, friday, friendship, front, fuel, fully, fund, fusion, future, fyi, gas, gave, gen, general, generals, generation, generators, genius, get real, goal, gonna, good, good morning america, goose, gotta, gov, great, greater, greatest, green, greg, ground, group, growth, guarantee, guaranteed, guess, gut, gutter, guy, guys, had, haha, hall, hand, handed, handle, hands, happened, happiest, happiness, hard, harry, hasn, head, heard, heart, hearts, held, hell, helped, helping, helps, hes, hey, hide, high, higher, highly, hills, hiring, his, hit, hits, hold, holds, home based, homes, homework, honor, hoo, horse, hot, hotel, hourly, hours, houston, html, huge, huma, human, hurt, husband, ial, ian, identify, identity, idiot, idiots, ignorance, ignored, ill, illegally, images, imagine, ime, impact, important, improved, ina, inc., include, income, incredible, index, india, individuals, industrial, industry, info, innovation, instructed, insulting, insults, intelligence, inter, interest, interested, internal, investigated, investigative, invited, involved, involves, ion, islands, isn, issue, issues, jack, jackson, jan, jerry, jet, jim, joe, john, johnson, joined, joke, joy, judy, junk, justify, kelly, kennedy, kevin, kick, kind, kinds, kingdom, knew, knock, knocks, lab, ladies, lady, lane, large, larry, last, latest, laugh, launch, launched, lawsuit, lead, leaders, leading, leads, leaked, legally, legit, les, lets, letter, letters, license, lied, light, likes, lilian, limited, line, lines, link, lis, lisa, listed, listen, lived, lives, living, local, logistics, long, long run, longer, los, lose, losing, lot, loving, luck, lucrative, lunar, lunch, lung, mad, mail, main, making, male, malibu, manager, manufacturing, mark, market, marketing, markets, marti, maryland, mass, massive, math, matter, max, mea, meaning, measure, medal, meet, meeting, mel, member, members, mental, mentally, mention, merry, mess, messages, method, mexican, mexicans, mexico, michigan, mike, million, millions, mind, minister, ministers, minutes, mlm, model, moderator, mohamed, moment, monday, monitoring, monkeys, month, moon, more, morning, mosquitos, mother, motivational, motorcycles, move, movemen, movement, mph, multi, multiple, nail, named, nasty, nation, national, nationally, nations, need, needed, ner, nervous, net, network, nice, night, normal, north, nose, note, nqi, number, numbers, odds, office, officers, official, ohio, omg, onde, ongoing, onli, only, open, operation, opportunities, opportunity, opposite, optimal, options, orange, order, ordered, orders, org, organization, organizations, orlando, outlets, overview, owned, owner, owners, pacific, package, page, pages, paper, par, part, participants, partner, partners, pas, passed, patents, paying, payment, payments, payout, pays, pdf, peace, pen, pentagon, people, perception, perfect, performance, person, personal, personally, persons, petroleum, phoenix, phone number, picked, picture, pig, pile, pin, pissed, plan, plane, planning, plans, plant, platinum, pleasure, point, poisoning, policies, policy, poor, pop, popping, popular, por, pos, position, positive, post, postal, posted, posting, posts, potential, pounds, powder, power, powerful, ppl, pray, predicted, predictions, prepaid, presiden, pressed, prevent, preview, price, prices, prime, printer, prior, private, prize, problem, process, product, production, products, professional, profile, profit, profits, progress, promised, promising, promote, properties, prospect, protect, protected, protection, prove, proved, proven, proves, public, public service, published, pull, pump, pun, push, putting, pyramid, qualifications, qualified, quality, question, questions, quick, quit, quote, raise, rampage, rapid, rated, ratings, rea, reaction, read, ready, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, receiving, recorded, recruiting, red, reduction, refund, refused, regency, register, registered, regular, regulations, related, release, released, releases, relief, remember, removed, replacing, reporter, represent, representative, research, reserve, resign, resignation, respect, respond, response, responses, responsibilities, responsible, ress, restore, results, retail, retarded, rev, rewarded, rice, rich, rid, ridiculous, rie, ring, rip, rise, risk, robert, rock, rolls, ron, room, rooms, rose, roy, run, runs, russian, sad, safe, safety, salute, salvation, sample, san, satisfied, savings, scale, scamming, scary, scenario, sch, scientific, score, scottsdale, screwed, search, searching, seats, secure, seem, select, sell, selling, sen, sends, sense, ser, serve, served, service, services, session, sessions, set, settlement, shared, shares, sharing, sheet, shills, ship, shipment, shipping, sho, shoo, shooting, shop, shopping, short, shortly, shot, showed, shows, shut, shuts, sign, signed, signing, silent, silicon, silver, simple, simply, sir, site, skin, slim, small, smith, smoke, soft, sold, sole, solid, sometimes, son, soo, sooo, soooo, sorry, sounds, soup, sour, source, sources, sourcing, sox, spammer, spamming, spanish, speaking, specifically, speed, spend, spent, spreading, springs, staff, stage, star, start, starting, starts, state, stated, states, station, stats, status, stay, stein, steven, stock, stole, stood, stop, stops, stories, story, strategies, strategy, students, stupid, style, submissive, submit, subs, succeed, successful, suck, sucking, sucks, sue, sued, suite, summer, sun, super, supervision, supported, supporter, supporting, supports, suppose, suspended, swift, system, systems, taken, takes, talk, talking, tall, talon, tan, tap, taste, teach, ted, tells, teresa, test, testing, texans, texas, thea, theft, theory, they, thieves, thinks, thought, thread, threads, threaten, throw, thursday, ticket, ties, tim, time, times, tired, title, today, told, tom, tonight, tools, top, tor, total, totally, touch, tough, town, toxic, toyota, trac, track, trade, train, trainers, transfer, transition, transportation, treated, treatment, treats, trouble, troubles, truck, trusted, u.s., ugly, ultimate, undeniable, une, united, united states, unlimited, unreal, update, updates, upload, ups, url, usa, user, users, ussr, utah, vacation, vacations, valley, van, vehicle, ventures, verify, version, vice, victory, view, vince, vinci, viola, virtue, wait, waiting, walker, wallace, wanted, wars, wary, watching, water, ways, weapon, websites, weed, week, weeks, weird, welcome, west, western, wide, win, winner, winning, winter, won, wonderful, work, worked, worker, workers, working, world war 2, worldwide, worst, worth, worthy, wow, wrong, www, xtreme, yahoo, year, years, yesterday, york

View Tag Cloud