+ Reply to Thread

Stormpay Denied My Claim

Denied by StormPay

05 Feb 2006 17:13 We have reviewed carefully your claim and the information you have provided in support of your claim. After completing our investigation we have determined that the merchant you paid should be sanctioned and suspended from transacting any further business through StormPay. The actions and conduct of this merchant have caused harm to many other StormPay customers. It is our intent to attempt to recover funds from this merchant and proceed to initiate refunds to customers in the order that the claims were filed. For that reason, should you choose to attempt to recover your funds through any other means that conduct will result in the forfeiture of any refund you would otherwise be willing to receive through our recovery efforts.

As with programs of this type, as the buyer you must carefully consider the statements and representations of the merchant before investing. You must determine what is a promise or guarantee as opposed to what is an anticipated result given a certain set of variable facts and circumstances. You must determine how reasonable and likely those anticipated results are before you determine to spend your money. And with all investments, some work out and some don't. With that being said we will still attempt to make an effort to recover your money for you. We will close out this claim and make contact with you when/if we make a recovery. We will keep you apprised of our recovery efforts.

I WAS TOLD TO DO A CHARGEBACK BUT NOW LOOK AT THIS ABOVE...HUMMM SOUNDS LIKE THEY ARE KEEPING 12DAILYPRO'S MONEY AND DON'T PLAN ON GIVING ANYTHING BACK AT ALL.....

I FIGURED THEY WOULD DO THIS.....THEY KEPT SENDING ME EMAILS TO DO A CLAIM THEN IN A FEW HOURS OF THEIR SUPPOSED INVESTIGATION MIND YOU THEY DENIED IT.

THEY ARE THEIFS!

Re: Stormpay Denied My Claim

How can you do a chargerback with checkcard...? Does anybody have an experience with that...? Stormpay won't pay anybody back ****!!! Only 12DailyPro will give us our money back... Hopefuly, 12DP is 100% legal and will get their money back from StormPay...

Plus they have own recovery plan, so it shoul just take littli bit more... Let's be optimistic - it's basicaly the only thing we can do about it...

Re: Stormpay Denied My Claim

hadjeck - Do you have any concept of how the money is transfered? Between a credit card/checkcard/debit card/bank - the payment processor (stormpay in this instance)- the "merchant" (in this case 12dp) there are agreements and all involve fees. In addittion to these contracts, there are the contracts that the members of 12dp have agreed to. I read them - you don't have a hope in hell! The only possibility is that they may have broken a law. If that turns out to be the case, the investors may see some return on a portion of the money they "invested" but it will not have anything to do with their expertise. Best case senario - they learn something about greed and the cost of being stupid.