+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Stormpay And Netiba

For Those Who Don't Know It These Two Companies Are The Same And The Whois Has It For You To See. Now What I Am Confused About Is Why Did They Have To Verify Us If They Are The Same Company And Not Only That Why Be Email When We All Know They Sent Us An Email Verification When They Setup Our Stormpay Accounts.

I Was Responded To By Abc4.com And They Seem To Be Getting Alot Of Letters From 12dailypro People And Think Their Views Might Become Different Towards Stormpay With All The New Information That I Found On Them And Sent Over To Abc4.com My Only Hope Is They Act On It And Research More On Stormpays Smoke Screens.

Re: Stormpay And Netiba

I was using stormclix for a while so I could make some money to put into 12dailypro. When I got 20 bucks through storm clix I got my netiba certification so I could make a little more money from stormclix. I madea little more money by being netiba certified, but not that much more. Luckily Im up to about 50 or 60 bucks on 12dailypro, and didnt put a dime of my own money in, but the whole stormpay/netiba thing is stupid. Stormpay is a joke of a company, as is all the netiba crap.

Who uses SP exactly? Any one I have dealt with from E-Bay and other more looking LEGIT sites don't wanna know, run a mile. Stormpay is for scammers, it's there fault.

Also to let you know on the Stormclix they have their information hidden just like 12dailypro.com shows it is with:

Stormclix:
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Registered through: LJScripts Domain Registry
    Domain Name: 12DAILYPRO.COM
    Created on: 18-Apr-05
    Expires on: 18-Apr-11
    Last Updated on: 14-Jan-06

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration [email protected]
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS1.CLT.HOSTEDSOLUTIONS.COM
    NS1.RAL.HOSTEDSOLUTIONS.COM

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

12dailypro.com
    Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
    United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: STORMCLIX.COM
    Created on: 19-Sep-05
    Expires on: 19-Sep-06
    Last Updated on: 19-Sep-05

Administrative Contact:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Technical Contact:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS.CMWHOSTING.COM
    NS2.CMWHOSTING.COM

WHY IS THE COMPANY INFORMATION HIDDEN?

Quote Originally Posted by wtf
    Who uses SP exactly? Any one I have dealt with from E-Bay and other more looking LEGIT sites don't wanna know, run a mile. Stormpay is for scammers, it's there fault.
    their
    and I only used it for stormclix pay per click, and to fund my 12dailypro acct.

I can not even pull up the EMOCORP.COM at all so wondering why we can't see their information too!

WE WERE REQUIRED TO USE EITHER STORMPAY OR EGOLD THAT WAS THE ONLY TWO COMPANIES THEY HAD AS FOR THE EBAY PEOPLE WHAT DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS ISSUE!

Quote Originally Posted by igneous
    I was using stormclix for a while so I could make some money to put into 12dailypro. When I got 20 bucks through storm clix I got my netiba certification so I could make a little more money from stormclix. I madea little more money by being netiba certified, but not that much more. Luckily Im up to about 50 or 60 bucks on 12dailypro, and didnt put a dime of my own money in, but the whole stormpay/netiba thing is stupid. Stormpay is a joke of a company, as is all the netiba crap.
    i certianly agree on this one wished i would have know all that before i dropped all my savings in this and destroyed my life and have nothing as what most people do not realise is some of us are unable to work and this was a place for me to support my small child who now will be suffering over stormpays games.

Quote Originally Posted by Treva2000
    i certianly agree on this one wished i would have know all that before i dropped all my savings in this and destroyed my life and have nothing as what most people do not realise is some of us are unable to work and this was a place for me to support my small child who now will be suffering over stormpays games.
    Im sorry, but there still is always risks with stuff like this. You should only put in money that you can AFFORD to lose.

Im sorry, but there still is always risks with stuff like this. You should only put in money that you can AFFORD to lose.
    LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PUTTING MONEY IN THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE QUOTE ME ON THIS ONE PLEASE

*NO ONE CAN AFFORD TO LOSE ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY* END QUOTE

AND THAT IS HORRIABLE TO SAY TO ANYONE FACING LOSS OF THEIR HOME AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY THEIR BILLS AND FEED THEIR CHILD.... I HAD DONE A SMALL AMOUNT TO BEGIN TO TEST IT OUT AND IT WORKED JUST FINE AND THEN CHOOSE TO DO A LARGER AMOUNT THIS ONE AND NOW I AM IN THIS SITUATION WHAT IS EVERYONE THINKING ON HERE....

WE THAT MEANS WE THE PEOPLE WHO INVESTED OUR MONEY ARE THE VICTIMS AND I DO BELIEVE 12DAILYPRO IS A VICTIM ALSO....

THAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE

12DAILYPRO WENT TO GO TO ANOTHER PROCESSOR EMOCORP.COM AND STORMPAY DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE THEIR FREE RIDE OF MONEY SO THEY POINTED THE FINGER AT 12DAILYPRO AND HAD TO SHUT DOWN ANYOTHER AUTOSURF PROGRAMS THEY HAD IN THE WORKS AND BELIEVE ME I FOUND THEY HAVE ALOT ALOT MORE THAN IS PUBLICLY KNOWN AND MORE THAN LIKELY GAVE ABC4.COM THE INFORMATION ON EVERYTHING AND HAS MADE A SMOKE SCREEN FROM HELL TO DIVERT THE REAL TRUTH AND I WILL NEVER EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT.

THEY ARE PICKING ON A WOMAN WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO START A BUSINESS WHETHER OR NOT SHE IS BLACK OR NOT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE SHE IS A FEMALE AND WAS SMARTER THAN THE (SWINGING DICKS) OUT THERE AND THAT MY DEAR IS THE ISSUE HERE THEY CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN A WOMAN CAN OUT DO OUT SMART AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN THEM.

SO THEY GO AND PULL THE WOOL FROM YOUR EYES ON IT. WHAT COMPLETE BULL**** TO SAY TO SOMEONE PUT ONLY WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO DO....GET REAL HOW MUCH DID U LOSE HUH PROBALLY NOTHING!

WTF,

I don't know how many times I've heard that 12dp is a risk, just like gambling and the stock market. I guess having a less than professional company with a shady background like Stormpay handle (and subsuqently steal) your money is just part of the risk people were willing to take!

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PUTTING MONEY IN THAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE QUOTE ME ON THIS ONE PLEASE

AND THAT IS HORRIABLE TO SAY TO ANYONE FACING LOSS OF THEIR HOME AND NOT BEING ABLE TO PAY THEIR BILLS AND FEED THEIR CHILD.... I HAD DONE A SMALL AMOUNT TO BEGIN TO TEST IT OUT AND IT WORKED JUST FINE AND THEN CHOOSE TO DO A LARGER AMOUNT THIS ONE AND NOW I AM IN THIS SITUATION WHAT IS EVERYONE THINKING ON HERE....

WE THAT MEANS WE THE PEOPLE WHO INVESTED OUR MONEY ARE THE VICTIMS AND I DO BELIEVE 12DAILYPRO IS A VICTIM ALSO....

THAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE

12DAILYPRO WENT TO GO TO ANOTHER PROCESSOR EMOCORP.COM AND STORMPAY DIDN'T WANT TO LOSE THEIR FREE RIDE OF MONEY SO THEY POINTED THE FINGER AT 12DAILYPRO AND HAD TO SHUT DOWN ANYOTHER AUTOSURF PROGRAMS THEY HAD IN THE WORKS AND BELIEVE ME I FOUND THEY HAVE ALOT ALOT MORE THAN IS PUBLICLY KNOWN AND MORE THAN LIKELY GAVE ABC4.COM THE INFORMATION ON EVERYTHING AND HAS MADE A SMOKE SCREEN FROM HELL TO DIVERT THE REAL TRUTH AND I WILL NEVER EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THAT.

THEY ARE PICKING ON A WOMAN WHO WAS SMART ENOUGH TO START A BUSINESS WHETHER OR NOT SHE IS BLACK OR NOT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE SHE IS A FEMALE AND WAS SMARTER THAN THE (SWINGING DICKS) OUT THERE AND THAT MY DEAR IS THE ISSUE HERE THEY CAN'T TAKE IT WHEN A WOMAN CAN OUT DO OUT SMART AND MAKE MORE MONEY THAN THEM.

SO THEY GO AND PULL THE WOOL FROM YOUR EYES ON IT. WHAT COMPLETE BULL**** TO SAY TO SOMEONE PUT ONLY WHAT U CAN AFFORD TO DO....GET REAL HOW MUCH DID U LOSE HUH PROBALLY NOTHING!

Treva, you're right, it hurts to lose any amount of money! But........ did you read 12dp's TOS??? You knew, or should have known you were taking a big risk! You were putting your money in the hands of someone you had very limited or no real knowledge of. Someone who doesn't play by the same rules as legitimate, time proven companies do. Why in the world would you risk everything you have in a company with questionable practices?? WHY?? I can understand testing the system, making a few bucks, but betting the farm? Treva, there were a TON of 12dp supporters here that said they believed 12dp was gonna fail eventually. Some of them even said they thought 12dp was a scam. But they didn't care! As long as they got theirs!
    Interestingly enough, I haven't seen those guys around here the last couple of days. You want to know why? Because they got theirs (your money) and you got yours (nothing).
    If you had read the majority of 12dp threads on scam.com, you should have had enough doubts to at least do some more research. Just 5 minutes worth of research would have lead you to Stormpay's shady background. Having this information should have been enough to convince people not to send their money to Stormpay! It's an expensive lession, I know! It sucks! If it were me, I'd also share the blame with 12dp! They had to know who they were dealing with! If I knew about Stormpay, then 12dp had to know! 12dp should have never dealt with Stormpay in the first place.

Caveat Emptor
    Last edited by USNavySubSailor; 02-06-2006 at 02:12 PM.

lol :p - I dunno. I just hope SP does collapse

lol :p - I dunno. I just hope SP does collapse
    It looks like to me their gonna collapse. I had money in Stormpay (20 bucks) until I came to scam.com. After 5 minutes here, I immediately requested a check. I've already received it, thank goodness!

THAT PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Now I have absolutely no respect for you. I tried to be sympathetic, but that bullsh!t you just wrote has kept me from caring. Don't give me that crap that you need 12dailypro to support your kid, get a job. If you weren't smart enough to see that you could lose your money when you did this then you probably deserve to lose it. Oh, and the golden rule in investing, especially when investing in a risky venture, is that you should only invest what you can afford to lose. Sorry if you never heard that before but thats just the way it is. Next time try to spell some words correctly, and don't type in caps, and you may not lose everyones respect.

Now I have absolutely no respect for you. I tried to be sympathetic, but that bullsh!t you just wrote has kept me from caring. Don't give me that crap that you need 12dailypro to support your kid, get a job. If you weren't smart enough to see that you could lose your money when you did this then you probably deserve to lose it. Oh, and the golden rule in investing, especially when investing in a risky venture, is that you should only invest what you can afford to lose. Sorry if you never heard that before but thats just the way it is. Next time try to spell some words correctly, and don't type in caps, and you may not lose everyones respect.
    First of all what difference does it make if I use all caps and second place you probally are part of the problem not the solution as for spelling correctly what does that have anything to do with this situation either get real!

I never asked anyone to be sympathetic to anything on here, just that it was my situation straight forward...and let me tell you about having a real f*** job. I have worked since I was 13 years of age when they didn't require a social security to get a damn job and I did have a job when I got into this, but was laid off and needed to get money to support my son since it was a 15 min notice that they were letting me go.....

As for being smart your right completely on the whole thing....it was not smart to invest that much in on anything. I will grant you that one, as for get a job, I do not have a problem getting one but as you failed to notice I didn't have a damn car to drive around in a city that is nearly a million people which mind you went through the hurricanes of which is how my car got so messed up in the first place along with making ends meat to take care of my son and I.

I should have done what I could with that money to fix it and get the insurance and the tags for it but what you are failing to realize here also is once spent there would be nothing left...so the investment seemed to be the thing to do to continue the flow of money into my home until I could do better and I would have done that if they would have paid as they should have....so that is the whole point they paid once before so naturally you assume it will pay again.

But the main main point in this whole thing is don't judge others until you have walked a mile in ones moccasins!