+ Reply to Thread

Consumers Discount Rx.Com Inc! Is It Legit?

Anybody know anything about them or work for them? They look legitimate but i don't want to lose $75.00 if their not. Thanks. Nikki Baron

Re: Consumers Discount Rx.Com Inc! Is It Legit?

I'm trying to figure out the same thing... if anyone is to know more information on Consumer Discount Rx.Com Inc, please get back to us.

Hello Baron

You might say that I know a little about CDRx. I founded it. As I have a little free time today, I'll answer your post directly. Let's see how you handle gut honesty and how you apply what follows to the truth about your life.

If you are willing to spend the time every week to monitor and edit your cpc campaigns, administer to the business and READ the guides we have for affiliates, you can make a good income with it. That means that you have to be willing to "Listen" and "DO" - not "ignore and then complain or blame." You also must be prepared to invest and re-invest a small amount of money into setting up CPC search campaigns that drive visits to your site. Do what you need to do and what you are taught to do, and you will succeed.

Conversely, if you do not give an honest and consistent effort. If you are not willing to READ, learn and apply yourself to becoming proficient at it, if you are not willing to spend money in order to make money, then you should not join us. You would only end up disappointed and we don't need the aggrevation.

I find that in every case that a person does not do well with our program, it is truthfully because he or she has NOT done the things we teach our affiliates to do. On the other side of the coin, when asked what they do that makes their businesses so successful, our top producing affiliates always respond: "I just do what the guides teach us to do."

Asking for advice on pointless forum like this if an opportunity is good or bad will never benefit you. Some of the viewers / posters here are cleverly promoting their own opportunities and shoot at others. Some of the posters are inexperienced folks like yourself who don't know but are willing to chime in with two cents of negative because they have never succeeded, and others just have nothing better to do,so they fill their alone time with imaginary friends online. I am not interested in promoting or "selling" our program on this board because frankly, if a person reads our presentation, checks our corporate history (as we suggest you do) in the presentation and still has to come here to ask unsuccessful people if our program is good, they are not the kind of people we want to have with us.

I'll share a cold truth with you. NO business opportunity will ever "make" you successful. YOU must take the opportunity and YOU must MAKE it work for you. If you don't then you will never find success. No one ever has or ever will come up with a business that makes money for you while you do nothing - you are intelligent enough to recognize that, so don't waste another minute of your time thinking you can succeed by doing nothing. You must be willing to stop looking for a free ride and actually give whatever it takes in time, reading, work and investment to grow success.

The bottom line is that it is your decision on many levels. If you decide that you are committed to succeeding, then you have to be willing to get off the couch, turn the TV off, READ, study, learn and apply what we teach, and give your best weekly effort to succeeding. If you decide to make money, you will do all of these things every week. If that sounds like too much honesty, or too much effort, then please - CDRx is not for you and you are not for CDRx.

Good luck to you

Best Regards - A. Hamilton

Hello Baron

You might say that I know a little about CDRx. I founded it. Let me answer your post for you directly.

If you are willing to spend the time every week to monitor and edit your cpc campaigns, administer to the business and READ the guides we have for affiliates, you can make a good income with it. That means that you have to be willing to "Listen" and "DO". You also must be prepared to invest a small amount of money into setting up a CPC search campaign that then drives visits to your site. Do what you need to do and what you are taught to do, and you will succeed.

Conversely, if you do not give an honest and consistent effort. If you are not willing to READ, learn and apply yourself to becoming proficient at it, if you are not willing to spend money in order to make money, then you should not join us. You would only end up disappointed and we don't need the aggrevation.

I find that in every case that a person does not do well with our program, it is truthfully because he or she has NOT done the things we teach our affiliates to do. On the other side of the coin, when asked what they do that makes their businesses successful, our top producing affiliates always respond: "I just do what the guides teach us to do."

Asking on pointless boards like this whether an opportunity is good or bad will never benefit you. Some of the viewers / posters here are cleverly promoting their own opportunities and shoot at others. Some of the posters are inexperienced folks like yourself and others just have nothing better to do. I am not interested in promoting or "selling" our program on this board because frankly, if a person reads our presentation, checks our corporate history as we suggest in the presentation and still has to come here to ask unsuccessful people if our program could be a success for them, they are not the kind of people we want to have with us.

I'll share a cold truth with you. NO business opportunity will ever make you successful. YOU must take the opportunity and then MAKE it work for you. If you don't then you will never find success. No one ever has or ever will come up with a business that makes money for you while you do nothing - you are intelligent enough to recognize that, so don't waste another minte of your time thinking you can succeed by doing nothing. You must be willing to stop looking for a free ride and actually give whatever it takes in time, reading, work and investment to grow success.

The bottom line is that it is your decision on many levels. If you decide that you are committed to succeeding, then you have to be willing to get off the couch, turn the TV off, READ, study, learn and apply what we teach, and give your best weekly effort to succeeding. If you decide to make money, you will do all of these things every week. If that sounds like too much honesty, or too much effort, then please CDRx is not for you and you are not for CDRx.

In closing, I have no plans to re-visit this board in the near future. That said, you need not waste time replying to this post or posting more questions for me to answer because I have no plans of returning to this forum anytime soon. I wish you well in your search for success.

Best Regards - A. Hamilton

5. 03-23-2006, 09:48 PM

Reason
    spam

6. 12-25-2006, 05:23 AM

Reason
    spam

I recently joined Consumers Discount Rx this week. To be honest with you, it has the potential to be a great source of income. They provide you with TONS of information- how to get started, how to start your marketing campaigne, steps to success, and a lot more. Basically, if you are willing to do the work to get your affiliate site seen buy targeted prospects, this site will show you a good return. It's NOT a get-rick-quick business or scam. The products sold are brand name prescriptions that fall into US guidelines for acceptable phamaceutical sales online.
    I just started, so I haven't made any sales yet. But I've had quite a few click-thrus already and I've only been at this for less than a week. SO, if you do the work, you will reap the rewards. :D
    Hoped this helped you, good luck!
    Imani P.
    Last edited by katiescorner; 04-01-2008 at 02:53 PM.

This is for A.Hamilton.I was a affiliate for approx 3 months at your company and i submited everyday for sometimes a couple hours aday mainly on the free submissions,i got practically 0 click throughs with this... then i tried go-click which i got 100 clicks in 1 day and no sales what was i doing wrong,obviously the ppc didn't seem to work either and it gets expensive.Do displaying www address on post like this and others offer better advertiseing,i worked with a girl who was an affiliate and she brought in a check from ya'll for approx 300.00 and she hadn't done it long so i thought i'd give it a try.Also i noticed when an affiliate has a site with ya'll you no longer display their name or what they want on their website why is that?Also you changed the name to consumers best buy why was that and why is it not on the website as well,which name would your affiliates be advertiseing.Also this being a site that sells priscriptions if there was ever a promblem with the priscriptions would the affiliates be liable as well.I had been considering joining again that's why i'm asking all the questions.I feel i spent the time advertising mostly free,whats the secret?I do feel the site has the potential for a nice income but some of us don't have the extra income to spend on the ppc,what free sources of advertising would you recommend?Thankyou!

I have join this CDRX about a week ago and I am starting to get hits and making some commissions. This is an outstanding web business and I feel I am expected to make some good money. I will keep you all posted. Please visit my website at :madgo::

:sun_smiley:
    Last edited by katiescorner; 04-01-2008 at 02:53 PM.

Hi Nikki

I've been reading a lot of posts about this company and I got real excited about what they had to offer and then I thought...WHOA...LETS CHECK'EM OUT. To me I am so tired of some of these KNUCKLEHEADS trying to get us all excited about a great opportunity only to find out that their "Creditentials" fall short. LET ME EXPLAIN...When you type in their name, Consumers Best Buy Inc.com, you get some OTHER company selling everything BUT pharmaceuticals, but when you type in Consumers Best Buy Inc.com/opps/onlinerx/, you get their website! HMMMM. On their webpage there is a place you can check out their "Creditenials" by clicking on their states website. OK, so you see they are registered, so I called the number (303) 894-2200, WHERE they are registered and talked to a lady named Susan and explained to her about the two different sites and asked the most important question...Does being registered with you mean anything in terms of CREDITABILITY and she said absolutely not, that anyone can register their business name, fictious or not, there and that if you have a complaint about that business you should go to the BBB in Colorado.

Well when Susan pulled up the 2 different sites, she also thought it highly suspicious...I mean what if I wanted to buy their pharmecuticals and check out and compare their pricing to other online companies...you know? Well anyway the only page I can find is their sign-up page and thats it. I have heard of other people getting a hard time getting their refund on this company, but then again maybe they didn't do the work and got discouraged or maybe when you send in your 74.00, you'll get access to that site. I hope this helps.

If you would like to try something that has started working for me, only because I put in the time, check out this site, www.awsomecashincome.com and see something thats really cool!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Rayr; 09-29-2008 at 06:15 PM.

Has anybody made any money with like they say on their web site? Did you make it using the free methods and how long did it take?

Hi Nikki,

I am a member of Consumers Discount Rx and they are A LEGIT OPERATION. YOU have to do the time and no, you cannot get into this for free. You must spend money on advertising your site, it is not a free ride. All the people on here screaming about a scam are those who want something for nothing and that's just not possible. It's like Mr. Hamilton says, you've got to put in the time, you have to spend money on advertising your site, you have to monitor what words work and what doesn't, invest in www.wordtracker.com, find out what people are searching for. You'll start to see some Clicks, but it takes time....be patient...it's the best advice I can give you. When you search online for items, do you usually buy from the first site you land on or do you look around? I will bookmark my page, but I will still look around. Well, what makes you think other people aren't just like you? I truly believe with all my heart that you get out of something what you put into it, these people come on here and they all want a free ride, don't let them mislead you. If you don't have at least 250 or more to invest, don't bother joining. I know this, I have been scammed many times, I have been online for 4 years now to line up my knowledge and prepare myself and LEARN what to look for. I did my homework on this company, I have seen the income possible from them, and I have learned alot over the years. So, all I can say from an honest point of view is that they ARE LEGIT. It's up to you to make it all that it CAN BECOME. Laurie

NO!!!! It most certainly IS NOT!!!

I, too, was an idiot and joined CDRx. After enrolling, first I failed to get worthwhile support from their agents (only available Monday to Thursday.

Second, they expect you to pay for them to keep the web-site going. That is $12.95 per month. On top of that, they suggest you have an email with them. That is another $5.95. What the email address is for, I have no idea. It has NEVER been used.

Then, they want you to basically advertise their business. They want you to pay for Cash per Click campaigns, and to propogate "your" web site on search engines.

But first, they require that you get all the ad slogans approved. ANOTHER delay!! So it was about 2 weeks before I even had anything running. I paid the money for the cost per click, AND also for a company to submit my website to search engines.

BUT, I also, on my own, signed up for a company to monitor traffic to my website. This included the number of clicks per day, what pages were viewed, etc.

To date, even though I have had a GREAT deal of traffic to my web page, and have spent about $250 over and above the $75 to the Consumers Best Buy, Inc or Consumers Discount RX, I have not received a penny of compentsation. I know that others have responded, etc, and claim to have done well. Don't be fooled by them. Either they ARE the company and have a vested interest in you wasting your money, they haven't been in it long enough to know better, or even, perhaps, are paid by the company to propagate the myth.

Sorry about that. I thought I checked it out too. I thought I was very clever. But, no dice. They do CLAIM to give you back your money. I don't know if that is a scam, too. But I intend to get back my $75, anyway. It won't refund

Stay AWAY from these people!!!

I stumbled upon them as Consumers Best Buy...tried to do "due diligence"; could find no feedback good or bad on CBB. It was only AFTER they got my $74.00 that I was introduced to the "real" name of the enterprise...Consumers Discount Rx. Why the ruse? (obvous). Also, in the CBB promos they advertise 25%-50% commissions (on re-orders and new biz, respectively)... but "inform" you after they've processed your payment that you will be paid, respectively, just 5% and 15% of the profit margin on said orders. There is also zero mention in the CBB biz-opp promo site of the on-going hosting fees and advertising expenses. Consumers Best Buy is a very deceptive front for Consumers Discount Rx; and they are both rip-offs. As for the owner of the site (s) spouting off about people who want "something for nothing" and not following through...Well; he should put those disclaimers and warnings on his "bait and switch" site, i.e. CBB...so that people can make an informed decision before he has screwed them out of the first $75.00. This guy is not nearly as legit as he presents himself to be....though probably just as pompous as he seems.