+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cito Guest

Oh My God! 12dailypro On The News Again!!! Yes Again!! Scam!!!

Fresh from the ABC 4 news! This is a new one. There are total 4 videos.

http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/defa...?videoId=36141 (Internet Explorer only). Put your volume up! It's all over the news! 12dailypro ponzi scam shut down!

I TOLD YOU SO!!

The News Is Not Always Right

:mad: Okay, have you ever invested in 12dailypro yourself at all? Or you just saying it's a scam because your afraid to invest in it and your calling it a scam anyways? Okay not just me but everybody all over the world have mentioned they have been getting paid from 12dailypro.com. So it's not a scam at all. When you hear news on television there either A. Actually have a news or B.They trying to come up with news in which they can't so they come up with a lie and half the time the information is wrong about an investment companies look bad. And this choice is B. The news are not always right.

In the news they said 12dailypro.com is more likely to shut down because of stormpay closing the accounts with 12dailypro.com. First of all stormpay.com has a bad record and a unsatisfactory with the Better Business Bereau also known as BBB. And 2nd Stormpay is lying and cheatin on 12 dailypro.com. 3rd 12dailypro.com is being misrepresented by stormpay.com You can click on the link here to find out stormpay account with BBB.
    http://data.middletennessee.bbb.org/...ml?bid=2146166.

Since 12dailypro.com is only working with stormpay and Electronic Money Order. is lying to 12dailypro.com aStormpay nd are trying to make steal money from 12daily pro and 12dialypro's customer's money. 12dailypro is in the works of refunding everybody who upgraded due to stormpay.com cheating on 12 daily pro. I have all the information from what the letter of ther person from 12dailypro.

Here's the letter.

You have received a message from 12 Daily Pro:

Dear 12DailyPro Member,

We have recieved notice that a group of 12daily Pro members who are students at a Utah university have created and have been promoting a website to fellow students, that falsely claims we are investment opportunity and urging students to contact them if they want to place an investment with our company. They have also been handing out business cards with our name on them. These students may have also given the impression that we are a pyramind scheme of sorts, which we cannot in adctuality be beccause we offer only a simple one level referral program.

Our terms clearly state that 12dp is not an investment opportunity and we have never presented it as such.

It seems that there are multiple sites and groups of our members doing similiar things. This has created a very difficult situation for us. None of these things were approved or sanctioned by our program.

Due to questions being raised, we want to be proactive in cooperating with any authorities that may want to ask questions. We feel at this time, it is best that we stop accepting upgrade purchases while we attempt to prove to whoever may question, exactly what our business model is and is not.

We are unsure what this will mean for the future of the program, but we want you to know we will do our best to communicate what is happening to you. We will also be formulating a refund strategy should that become necessary.

Our funds remain frozen with StormPay so we have no idea at this point how long that refund process will take.

Please know we are going to do all we can to prove that all we have done here is offer people a effective way to promote their online businesses and earn by engaging with the advertising of other members.

We will post news items as we have more information. Should the site need to be taken down for any reason as a result of these matters, you can still contact us by fax if needed. 1-866-308-0133

As I have supported and worked for you all over the past 10 months, I hope that I can count on your support in this matter as well.

Thank you.
    Charis
    12dp Admin

What the news doesn't know is that stormpay has a negative record with the BBB or Better Business Bereau and 12dailypro.com is also refuding everybody.

autosurfqueen Guest

Re: Oh My God! 12dailypro On The News Again!!! Yes Again!! Scam!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cito
    Fresh from the ABC 4 news! This is a new one. There are total 4 videos.

http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/defa...?videoId=36141 (Internet Explorer only). Put your volume up! It's all over the news! 12dailypro ponzi scam shut down!

I TOLD YOU SO!!

WHO CARES !!
    Last edited by autosurfqueen; 02-05-2006 at 12:00 PM.

YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND? It amazes me when one has not a clue what he is talking about. Are you jealous because you didn't jump on board and make thousands 'leagaly'?

There are even 2 Senators involved in this situation with 12 daily and SP. And guess who's side they are on? 12 Daily Pro will prevail. Trust me.

Look who is really the scam. And this is one of MANY today. Storm Pay taking peoples money out of their account that has nothing to do with 12 daily what so ever. Storm pay is the rip off. Stealing peoples funds and even stealing funds from Storm pays member's credit cards. This is rediculous.

http://forums.12dailypro.com/smf/ind...?topic=26123.0

Keep your blinders on dude.

Last edited by moneygenerator; 02-08-2006 at 01:27 AM.

12daily Pro update

Hi...

I wanted to let you know that there will be a statement released in the member news area within an hour with an update on communications between StormPay and 12daily Pro attornies.

It will also be posted here at scam.com.

This statement will address the resolution of the freeze on 12dp's StormPay account by attornies for both parties. It will also address the StormPay account issues many of you have experienced today.

I hope knowing a statement is coming can help relieve some of your confusion and concern.
    www.12dailypro.com - a revolting Ponzi scam! Don't believe the hype; contact your credit card issuer and charge back today!

I have now posted the statement in the "Internet" folder, here:

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?p=156248#post156248

NB I will confine all discussion to that folder.
    www.12dailypro.com - a revolting Ponzi scam! Don't believe the hype; contact your credit card issuer and charge back today!

Quote Originally Posted by autosurfqueen
    WHO CARES !!
    If autosurfs were to be shut down, I would presume that the autosurf "queen" herself might give a ****.

Quote Originally Posted by moneygenerator
    YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND? It amazes me when one has not a clue what he is talking about. Are you jealous because you didn't jump on board and make thousands 'leagaly'?

There are even 2 Senators involved in this situation with 12 daily and SP. And guess who's side they are on? 12 Daily Pro will prevail. Trust me.

Look who is really the scam. And this is one of MANY today. Storm Pay taking peoples money out of their account that has nothing to do with 12 daily what so ever. Storm pay is the rip off. Stealing peoples funds and even stealing funds from Storm pays member's credit cards. This is rediculous.

http://forums.12dailypro.com/smf/ind...?topic=26123.0

Keep your blinders on dude.

Oh okay. I'll trust you. :rolleyes:

If you're soo confident in the program -- and I've asked this one about hundred times now never with an answer, where do autosurfs get the money to pay members?

Where does the revenue comes from?

Technically the revenue streams should come from advertising that is purchased, it could also come from investing the monies between the payouts for surfing and also rember the interest on the float. To do this and generate the money necessary would require a really smart person with an A game on high yield investments. Do these people appear to have an A Game?
    Savi :D

Looking at the past week or so I think not...wishful thinking on my part.
    Savi :D

It was found that $50 mil is in Stormpay... 12DP would have to be making eleven million dollars every 30 days to keep paying members AT THIS POINT, and thats a conservative estimate.. tell me. Do you think this is even possible from just advertising, or anything they could ever do? Nope.

Oh, of course it could. Just ask studiotraffic!

LMAO.
    :)

Some of you guys are either FOS or in denial. Geez. It is an obvious Ponzi scheme. There ain't gonna be no refunds folks. But I'm willing to bet they will give you a 2nd chance to give them more of your money.
    The greedy ones will see it as an opportunity to get some of their money back. We ALL know it's a scam but those that lost money are motivated by a desire to dupe others to get a portion of their lost money back.

Those that claim they "made thousands"???
    Doubt it.
    If you did, there would be no reason for the insults or name calling. You are only doing the name calling because you KNOW that you have been HAD and are desperate to get your money back.
    I work with a guy who was doing 12dailypro. He bragged that he was making thousands of dollars. His grubby clothes and phone calls from bill collectors didn't support his claims. For the past 2 months he has been desperately trying to get folks into 12DP. he even got mad at me when I told him that it was a Ponzi scheme. Now he looks like he could do himself in at anytime. You guys have NO shame.

Charis goes from a 2 bedroom apartment to a 650.000 dollar home in 3 months lol.
    There is where your cash is going haha :P

http://www.abc4.com/common/mediacent...&navCatId=#top

I doubt that she will be living there for long, once the FEDS get around to seizing her assets to partially refund the suckers who lost their money in this SCAM. I figure that the only big numbers that Charis will see in the future are the big numbers on the front of an orange prison boiler suit!

I wonder if her supporters who made money in her scam will be good enough to send her some soap while she is in jail. :))

According to the news on ABC4 they are quoting it as being a 250k home and stating that if her ill gotten gains helped to purchase it then she could very well lose it.

I have a distinctive feeling that she will be moving into a shiny new 1 room appartment soon with bars on the windows and doors. :P

Funny how many of her cheerleaders have vanished into the mist now, maybe they fear a class action from those who lost money naming them in a class action to retrieve their ill gotten gains?, or maybe they don't fancy explaining to the feds or the IRS where their incredible newfound wealth came from?

It will be interesting to see what criminal charges land on her doorstep besides the ones filed by the SEC. Hopefully they will make an example of her and lock her up for a very long time as many ordinary people who were scammed have lost their life savings after being convinced by Charis and her cheerleaders that this scam was legitimate with sustainable outside income streams.

Anyone thought about opening a poll on how many years she is likely to spend behind bars? I think 5 years is about the going rate for multi million dollar fraud.