+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ProductTestPanel VALENTINE BONUS

There is currently a valentine bonus offer where you can receive a SONY LAPTOP in addition to your CANON CAMERA! :eek:
    If you register today and complete our incentive program by March 5, 2006 you will receive this Sony Vaio Laptop in addition to your Canon Camera!

Also IF you choose either onlingo or ink clearance.. they'll throw in a SANDISK 4GB CARD :eek:

:eek: 6 offers.. bad news though.. the last page of offers contain a) $499 min. purchase b) $1,500 minimum purchase c) $899 min purchase /person! :eek:
    Last edited by ultimatehustler; 02-03-2006 at 01:52 PM.
    Received Items
    Playstation 2 ($150 Check sent)
    Freeipod - Referral
    Blackberry 7290 (Paid $50-1 year contract)
    FreePSP –Referral !!
    Pollprizeusa - Free IMac G5 ($250 check)!
    MarketSurveyGroup - 42' Sony Plasma Monitor ($1000 CHECK!!)
    GadgetCity - Ipod Video 60GB (white Ew!, but FREE!)
    YOURGIFTCARDS.com - $50 Gift Card

In Progress
    InternetOpinionGroup - $1000 Visa Card (CERTS SENT!)

Re: ProductTestPanel VALENTINE BONUS

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatehustler
    There is currently a valentine bonus offer where you can receive a SONY LAPTOP in addition to your CANON CAMERA! :eek:
    If you register today and complete our incentive program by March 5, 2006 you will receive this Sony Vaio Laptop in addition to your Canon Camera!

Also IF you choose either onlingo or ink clearance.. they'll throw in a SANDISK 4GB CARD :eek:
    This one's a 2-2-2 deal. Sounds nice until you get to the "Premium Offer" Page. 3 choices: Stableford Collections furniture (min. $499 to buy), Rooms to Go Kids (min. $1,500 to buy), or Rail Europe (min. $1,798 for a two-person package).

No thanks. For $3,798 I can buy my own *!&!^@$! digital camera, 4GB card, and laptop!

:D oh see thats the thing.. 30 day refund garentee with stableford.. and with rooms to go.. if you cancel within 48 hours.. u'll get complete refund :).. its worth a shot to me :D
    Received Items
    Freeipod - Referral
    FreePSP –Referral !!

In Progress

wow thats insane. lol. i really want to give it a try, but is producttestpanel trustworthy? i just want to know if people actually recieved gifts from them.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimatehustler
    :D oh see thats the thing.. 30 day refund garentee with stableford.. and with rooms to go.. if you cancel within 48 hours.. u'll get complete refund :).. its worth a shot to me :D
    Dude, if you have $2,000 lying around with nothing to do with it, more power to you. Furnirture is a bigger headache than the gift is worth. I furnished 3 rooms in my house last year and it was a PITA and that was dealing with local retailers.

Good luck to ya!

we have till march 3rd. if u decided to do it let us all know how it went :)

for $2000 they better give me a new car.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

is it that hard to cancel the premium offers?

Quote Originally Posted by stblazer
    is it that hard to cancel the premium offers?
    It's not so much any difficulty to cancel as the huge up-front cost. With most of the offers one does to get a gift, one is prepared to lose some or all of it. It's the risk you take. The big question is personal: are YOU prepared to lose $500 to $1,500 to get a digital camera and a laptop? Odds are you can get your money back, but there are people who have lost the fight with the company. Most of the time, it's $100 or less and that can be accepted because the gift is usually 3-10 times more valuable than the loss.

The primary gift is the Cano EOS 20D, which retails for around $1,147 and the Vaio laptop tops out at $1,350 assuming they give you the top-of-the-line model.

Total worth is around $2,479. Total risk is around $2,050. 2050/2479 = 0.83 or a 17% return on your risk. Bad ju-ju, that is.

I like to get the biggest bang for my buck and so will not risk my scarce extra cash for a return less than 500% or 5 times the amount spent. That includes scenarios where I may get stuck (like with an autoship fee or a case of really expensive vinegar). I try very hard to comb through the offer T&Cs, but things do get past me sometimes; that's why I got stuck with Premier Dental.

YMMV.

They don't give you credit until delivery is made... However, watch your email because that site guarantees 3 FREE GIFTS in the first 90 days. So you'll get what you signed up for (I was going for PSP gigabit value pack with 6 games), The Laptop, and probably a $500 - $1000 gift card or something for 1 additional offer on any page. I have thought about doing this because even if you do cancel (it would seem easier to cancel the travel thing to me by scheduling it out about 8 months or so) you'll still end up spending about $300-$400 after penalties and refunds.. but you'll get over $2500 worth of stuff.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

Quote Originally Posted by DethLOK
    They don't give you credit until delivery is made... However, watch your email because that site guarantees 3 FREE GIFTS in the first 90 days. So you'll get what you signed up for (I was going for PSP gigabit value pack with 6 games), The Laptop, and probably a $500 - $1000 gift card or something for 1 additional offer on any page. I have thought about doing this because even if you do cancel (it would seem easier to cancel the travel thing to me by scheduling it out about 8 months or so) you'll still end up spending about $300-$400 after penalties and refunds.. but you'll get over $2500 worth of stuff.
    ??? :confused: what youre saying sounds good, but i dont understand at all... does that mean ill get the camera without completing all offers????

No... I'm saying this...The Camera is 6 offers... Then you get the bonus LAPTOP for doing the 6 offers... then in the next couple of days you'll get a bonus offer for a $500-$1000 gift card for doing an extra offer for a total of 7 offers.

The offers on the first two pages are decent enough so you can do the 4 + 1 offer. On the last page you have the furniture store (which by the way, has nothing for less than $1100 or something) and the European Travel Thingy...

you have to accept delivery of the furniture to get credit for the Credit offer. If you return they penalize you 10% - 20% I think. ( I haven't looked at the terms in a while)

With the European Travel offer... Plan a trip for 9-10 months out. and cancel after you get your stuff.
    Deth is always approaching, live while you can...

dude i don't think i'll risk it, i thought it over big time...

if you pull this off.. i will crown you GOD of incentive gifts!!!!!
    Received Items
    Freeipod - Referral
    FreePSP –Referral !!

In Progress

hmm well i just read the return policies and they suck. itll cost me around 300-400 just paying cancellation fees. thats a lot. and the jewelry box offer seems very sketchy.
    Last edited by stblazer; 02-03-2006 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stblazer
    wow thats insane. lol. i really want to give it a try, but is producttestpanel trustworthy? i just want to know if people actually recieved gifts from them.
    i don't think people would pay $2000 to find out if they are really trustworthy.
    Marge: My name is Marge S. and I'm a Homerholic
    Otto: If you're taking Homerhol, I'll take a swig
    Marge: I'm afraid what I like can't be swallowed, sniffed or smoked
    Otto: Hmm, then you better inject it between my toes cause my mom checks my arms

Gecko Insurance
    So easy, someone barely smarter than Sarah Palin can do it!:

too bad. this would have been an awsome deal if it werent for the two insane offers