+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 43

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    20

    Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!!!!

    Stormpay says 12dp is being investiaged? Who is? It's MY money they are holding onto NOT 12DP! I DEMAND StormPay tell me who is looking into 12DP. If they can't at least make something up for me to chase down then they are not only LIARS but INCOMPENTANT.

    STORMPAY IS A SCAM!!!!

    Also, STORMPAY KNOWS full well how all that money is divided up IF 12DP was truely scamming people stormpay Could just return it all to the members and hand 12DP out to dry. Why don't they do this? Because stormpay is scamming not only 12dp but also it's customers

  2. #2
    cito Guest

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    What are you talking about TOG? Stormpay doesn't have your money, 12dailypro ponzi scam does! Quit blaming third parties for the failures of these illegal ponzi schemes! Same old same old. Been 10 years and thousands of ponzi scams and still I keep hearing the same old same old crap! You gave your money to 12dp through stormpay! 12dp chose to keep it there in Stormpay! Once you sent money to 12dp and it hits their account, YOUR MONEY IS IN 12DP'S COURT, NOT STORMPAY!

    Authorities ordered SP to freeze 12dailypro ponzi scam account as 12dp is running an illegal scheme and I applaud that decision! If 12dp was legal they wouldn't have any problems! You need to learn not to associate yourself with illegal schemes so you don't lose any money!
    Last edited by cito; 02-03-2006 at 05:32 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    243

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Quote Originally Posted by cito
    Authorities ordered SP to freeze 12dailypro ponzi scam account as 12dp is running an illegal scheme and I applaud that decision!
    Can you please share your source for that information?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    20

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!!!!

    WHAT authorities? Give the name and number of the authority that is looking into this. I want a website and a person's name that his handling the case. Just because 12Dp decided to leave their money at stormpay doesn't give SP the right to TAKE IT.

    StormPay is also asking a friend of mine depost MORE MONEY! AND they are not allowing Withdrawals from positive money in my account or even another friends. STORMPAY isn't allowing any money to leave them. They are a scam.

    PLEASE stop using blanket statements to describe 12DP like ponzie. PROVE everything you say or don't SPEAK! Before your respond you need to PROVE IT!!

    Why is SP asking for MORE money from my friend and WHY won't they allow money to be withdrawn?!

    You calling 12DP a ponzi with no proof is the SAME as me calling you a jackass with out photos or video to prove that you are a talking jackass.

    You are sooooo ramped up to brind down 12DP then go find out what authorities they are talking about and report it here for all the world to see.

    ALSO, deposit funds into StormPay and SEE if you get them back ahahah! I dare you. See if SP will pay you! That's right just upload the money and then withdrawl it. :eek:

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Quote Originally Posted by cito
    Authorities ordered SP to freeze 12dailypro ponzi scam account as 12dp is running an illegal scheme and I applaud that decision! If 12dp was legal they wouldn't have any problems! You need to learn not to associate yourself with illegal schemes so you don't lose any money!
    -----------
    Taken from: http://drunkonlife.com/Daily-Blog.html

    Stormpay could very easily send many of the bigger autosurfs under prematurely due to them freezing accounts. The current list includes AlienTrust, 12dp, Pajamasurf, e-profit,autosurf.biz,knightsurfers,dailyROI and the list keeps growing.

    ---------
    Based on your quotation cito… Does that mean that all of the above programs are illegal schemes and are also ordered by “authorities” (who was it again? – oh yea, you haven’t replied to that yet… I’ll wait…) to have their accounts frozen? I’m just asking.

    I am not an expert when it comes to online investments, but this is what I have gathered…

    ---------

    Taken from: http://drunkonlife.com/Daily-Blog.html
    >> quoted from Talkgold forum


    Let's look at the events as they unfolded:

    STORMPAY creates sister company called NETIBA and misleads the public stating their bank will now give them a break on rates, which they will pass on to members, contingent upon "third party verification".

    STORMPAY collects upwards of $5M in NETIBA verification fees - almost overnight.

    EGOLD Gets Raided by FBI

    12 DP, perhaps hastily, denounces EGOLD.

    12 DP forms partnership with EMO as an alternative to STORMPAY and for displaced EGOLD users.

    12 DP makes a request for a large sum of money to be transferred from STORMPAY.

    12 DP waits.

    STORMPAY DELAYS

    12 DP asks again.

    STORMPAY informs 12 DP they are unable to transfer money and must do so "by check or direct deposit".

    12 DP waits.

    STORMPAY DELAYS

    12 DP asks again.

    Hundreds of HYIP sites using code by GoldCoders (who created the preponderance of HYIP site scripts on the web) get hacked. The sites may have been non-licensed site using GoldCoders code, hence why they were hacked.

    This caused an influx of massive chargebacks by HYIP investors across the net.

    STORMPAY informs 12 DP they must drop EMO and use SP exclusively in order to receive funds.

    12 DP acquiesces.

    12 DP waits.

    STORMPAY posts a news release that all HYIP and auto surfs sites must use STORMPAY exclusively if they want STORMPAY to continue managing the risks of chargebacks (never mind that 12DP has probably had little to NO chargebacks since they have a track record of always paying).

    STORMPAY DELAYS in paying 12DP.

    STORMPAY, without warning or explanation, disables 12 DP account.

    STORMPAY does not answer calls or emails.

    STORMPAY comes under fire for disabling 12 DP.

    STORMPAY disables chat to keep people from discussing the matter.

    STORMPAY ignores efforts to resolve the matter from 12 DP and customers.

    STORMPAY begins disabling accounts of other surf sites.

    STORMPAY takes down their own SURF programs.

    STORMPAY takes down all advertising for surf sites and HYIP sites.

    STORMPAY refuses to make a public statement in its defense.


    Observation:

    STORMPAY probably did try to move allot of money at once. This may have raised a flag when at the same time there was a major influx of chargebacks. This resulted in a freezing of those funds. That is SOP for all merchant companies. I have experienced this first hand with Card Services of America.

    STORMPAY, caught with their pants down, will likely say little and let others take the fall where they can.

    Yes, "an organization" is likely investigating - but not specifically 12 DP. It is likely not even a federal organization though after all this I would not be surprised if they get involved.

    STORMPAY was clearly cleaning house as quickly as possible because the investigation would illustrate they were merchanting funds for programs they are not suppose to be merchanting. They were making so much money form it, it was really hard to resist.

    In the final summation, I believe 12 DP would do well to reinstate a relationship with EGOLD. Anyone who does their homework will see that EGOLD is not going anywhere. They own more Gold than Canada and almost as much as Australia. They have become a force that too if ran over to much would economic folly for the US. The US is already on the edge.

    In the end, unless STORMPAY bails, it is likely that everyone will get their money, even 12 DP. But everyone should settle down. It may take some time and the more agencies invited to the party will only slow things down.


    ----------
    Again I would like to reinstate the fact that I’m no expert. But a blind person can tell that something is ‘not right’ with the trend Stormpay is going (let’s not say it out loud but you know what I mean) – I mean look at the track record!

    It’s 3/2/06 - 7.00PM here in Malaysia and I have tried to log into www.stormpay.com for – wait… I lost count – anyway it’s as though the entire site vanished? Given the benefit of a doubt – maybe it’s in a course of upgrade or maintenance eh cito?? maybe it'll be up later - i'll keep trying.

    -----------------
    Let’s look at a quote from DadnDave's

    “Stormpay: The very latest. As most of you are aware by now, Stormpay has today suspended the accounts of many Autosurf programs. Despite the fact that dadndaves is not breaking any stormpay rules, we are the latest victim of this outrage. If you have requested a cashout to Stormpay, you will need to change your payout details and submit another request to a different processor. The options currently available are Paypal and e-gold. I will continue with payouts in the order they have been received, and as the funds are depleted in these alternate processors, will be adding further funds as required from my bank account. Everybody who is entitled to be paid for January earnings will be paid. I cannot elaborate any further until I get more details of exactly what is going on, but I can assure you payouts will continue. Please do not email me about this matter. I will share any information I have with you all as it comes to hand.”

    --------------------

    This is a quote taken from 12dp forum by one of the members:

    RRR-
    Re: $11,486.52 to SP
    « Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 04:39:32 PM »
    Hi Rusteam,

    Don't wish to prick your inflated ballon, but just introduce the reality of our situation to the other members.

    I too am a $6k+ member. Can I get my thousands of dollars OUT of StormPay? NO!

    I've got over $5k sitting in my StormPay account. It may as well be seashells!

    1) I couldn't upgrade to 12dailypro today.
    2) I can't get a simple request for $300 paid to my StormPay card! I got an email from StormPay saying it had been processed. The amount has been deducted from my StormPay account, but it is NOT in my StormPay card account!

    So what is going on? I tend to believe Charis, who's nearer the action than I.

    So before anyone else posts I GOT PAID, answer this question. Have you been 'paid' AND taken it of your StormPay account?

    Today is a BLACK DAY is StormPay's books!

    RRR (
    2nd Feb 2006


    -----------

    This is currently the latest news of what i have gathered. I won't say its final - maybe the tables will turn tomorrow? who knows? Hence, is Stormpay a scam? Or is it not… readers, investors or soon to be investors... u judge. (cito... any comments?)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    CNY, NY
    Posts
    122

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Quote Originally Posted by saint85
    that sounds reputable

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    thanks :)

    not sure if its reputable or not... but most of the quotes i took from the site are extracted from other sites - TalkGold, DadnDave's... They are more wellknown i believe.

    Stormpay is back on now - can access the site.

  8. #8
    cito Guest

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    I have already responded to these questions in my other threads. Zendi participated in one of them and it responds his questions. All the proof is there to everybody to see. Look for my threads. You are beating a dead horse here. Yes, the majority of those sites mentioned above like "pajamasurf" are ponzies. There are thousands of thousands of these autosurf schemes around.

    WAKE UP! AUTHORITIES RAIDED INTGOLD AND E-GOLD looking for ponzi scammers, illegal ponzi schemes, money launderers, child porn, etc! People predicted stormpay to be next! Yes, authorities are investigating 12dp and other ponzi schemes and 90% of the 12dp membership knows that as stormpay said it! The problem is that cheerleaders always blame third parties, naysayers, the pope and virgen maria for the failure of these illegal ponzies. Most are brainless morons.

    I'm not gonna do the job for you cheerleaders! Smart investors do their own research not wait for people to hand down to them information! Go to stormpay and ask the questions and you will get your answer! A third party ordered stormpay to freeze the accounts of those scammers! Only authorities have the power to order stormpay to freeze 12dp and other ponzi schemes' account!! Authorities are cracking down on these schemes! Get a clue!

    As it is stormpay is losing millions for these news. You have to be a true moron to think stormpay owners are so stupid to get up one day from bed and say, I'm gonna ban all the customers that make me a ton of money daily! THINK!!! WHERE IS YOUR GOD DAMN COMMON SENSE!

    Look, this ponzi is dead:

    http://newsnet.byu.edu/video/23170/video.asx Put the volume up! 12dailypro ponzi scam exposed!

    Mainstream media is warning people about this scam. View this video with Internet Explorer browser as firefox doesn't work too well. http://www.abc4.com/mediacenter/defa...eoId=36003#top

    Even some old and hard to crack ponzi scam cheerleaders are throwing in the towel on this one. http://talkgold.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=363
    Last edited by cito; 02-03-2006 at 10:05 PM.

  9. #9
    cito Guest

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Oh my. Why do I even bother. Straight from Stormpay's mouth:

    Dear StormPay Member,

    Please read this news update as it contains important information concerning your StormPay account as well as spends from your account to the "Auto-Surf" industry.

    Traditionally "auto-surf" is a "traffic exchange" industry as to where persons gain traffic credits for promoting their URL (website address) in exchange for viewing websites offered by others. Any monies taken in on these types of "traffic exchanges" are normally for upgrades to have your URL (website) shown at a higher rate of exposure. For an example of how a true auto-surf works, you can visit www.autohits.dk or other sites comparable.

    "Paid to click", or "Paid to Read" types of sites are normally where an advertiser pays to have his/her ad displayed and the end user gets paid a portion of the advertiser dollars for clicking on and reading/viewing the ad. The end user who is being paid for reading/viewing the advertisement does not spend any monies to participate. An example of this type of service is StormPay's own "StormClix" where participants are not charged to view advertisements and are rewarded an account credit for viewing the advertisement.

    It has recently been brought to the attention of StormPay Inc. that the current rash of new Auto-Surf and Paid to Read accounts are NOT operating in the traditional manner. Further investigation by both StormPay and other outside investigational organizations/law enforcement agencies have have drawn early conclusions that these types of programs are nothing more than well hidden "Ponzi" or "Pyramid" schemes. While many of you may not agree, or wish to agree that these programs or illegally operated ponzi's, there are many facts that that are unavailable to you, or that may have been hidden by the operators of these programs. Please note that StormPay's user agreement has always banned merchant accounts for these types of activities.

    Throughout the investigations into these programs, StormPay has asked the "Merchant(s)" to provide a detailed explanation of the workings of these programs including how profit margins and customer payments are made. These questions were asked point blank by StormPay while on a conference call with the owner/operator and their attorney. The requests for information from the "merchant" were simply denied leaving StormPay no choice other than to report those findings to the other organizations who required the information from StormPay. These findings and reports caused the seizure of funds of the merchant(s) StormPay accounts until all legal matters are resolved. Please be reminded that this could have been avoided if the merchant(s) could have, or would have provided information proving no illegal pyramid or ponzi activity.

    Furthermore, investigations and calculations show that these merchants were already at an "upside down" point where they are/were not able to meet the financial obligations made to their program participants. These merchants who were already failing to make good on their claims seem to now be using StormPay as their "Scape Goat" for the failure of their own pyramid or ponzi scheme. These programs are always doomed to failure and for that very reason, deemed illegal. Please site the following from StormPay's user agreement:

    "17. Get Rich Quick" Schemes: Get Rich Quick Schemes are prohibited resell items by StormPay. Get Rich Quick schemes include any type of self-employment, start-up businesses, or investment opportunity where the claims of profit or returns on investment are unrealistic or unsupported. By law, if a business opportunity costs $500.00 USD or more, the promoter is required to support any claims regarding earnings or profits with written documentation.

    Pyramids don't pay. StormPay Inc. and the Federal Trade Commission caution consumers about clubs or programs that promise quick money for recruiting new members. Don't bank on the pyramid promise that someone else will pay you. For more information on get-rich-quick schemes, visit the FTC at www.ftc.gov."

    We know that the most prominent question in your mind is "What happens to the money I sent these programs?" Answer: At the moment any funds frozens in these merchant's accounts are frozen and not payable until all investigations are completed. At such time investigations are completed, any remaining funds will be released to the merchant's, or refunded to the purchasers, based on the outcome of the investigations. Please be aware if determination is made that these are ponzi schemes, a great deal of the funds received by these merchant's will have been used to pay obligations to those who joined earlier into the programs. In other words, they will have used your money to pay other members thus creating a deficit of funds needed to refund all users. Please be patient while investigators decide the best procedures for handling this serious situation. Contacting your credit issuers or banks requesting chargebacks only compounds the problems for all involved, including the merch!
    ants and their customers, and delays returns of any funds. These actions could also be punishable by law.


    StormPay will keep you updated of developments as information is available and allowed to be released.
    This should shut up many of the brainless cheerleaders in this thread.
    Last edited by cito; 02-03-2006 at 10:58 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!!!!

    the curtains finally uncover...

    Taken from 12dp news:

    1. StormPay did finally respond to our attorney's request for information. They informed him that the reason they have suspended our account was at the behest of their bank. This is completely different than the reason they released to the StormPay members, being that they were concerned about autosurf business models.

    cito... i dun think the 'authorities' u mentioned were Stormpay's 'bank' did you? lol... Boy - then the bank sure has a 'lot of power' to raid offices (eg e-gold) and shut down programs eh?

    my question is... if the reason was as simple as that, Stormpay had no reason to hide the fact that their bank requested for the temporal cease - and put half of the auto surf bizs' as thousands of members in SHOCK. Unless there is more behind the story...

    Let's look at this objectively - if the reason was as simple as what they stated it WAS - they should've just released the news and prevent the massacre and at the same time, protect it's company's image and reputation (because from my readings in various forums - many people have lost trust in Stormpay)

    BUT if there was more to the story - per say, EG, lack of funds to provide - YES they should hide this information as it would send everyone into panic zone and start withdrawing all their funds - Stormpay goes under...

    Hence - alternative - come out with a cloud fabrication story to buy the company time to resolve its issues... - again its just my opinion... i'm no expert.


    2. StormPay also made additional false statements in their email to users. The email claimed that we refused to provide information on our business model. This is false. Mr. McConnell of StormPay fully understood our business model from the day we began processing transactions with them, in May of 2005. In fact, Mr. Connell just this past Monday asked if he could fly down to meet us and explain why we should choose StormPay as our only payment processor. And as we posted in a member news item a a couple of days ago, Mr. McConnell blatantly attempted to blackmail us by threatening to freeze our account if we did not remove our other payment processor within 45 minutes.

    3. We have also become aware of some very disturbing news about Stormpay, including the fact that they have a very negative rating with the Tennessee Better Buiness Bureau, with dozens of claims against them. They company was also issued a cease and desist order by the State of Tennessee for financial related misdeeds. StormPay has also begun randomly seizing funds from user accounts, and are currently not honoring some users withdrawal requests. We believe that this is for the same reason they refused to release our funds, because they do not have the funds.

    4. In a conversation we had with Stormpay and their attorney this past Monday, Mr. McConnell revealed to us that Stormpay acts as a 'lender', which is not what they state in their terms of service. He went on to exlain that they money in users accounts in not completely backed by real funds. When I inquired where all of our funds were, he changed the subject.
    Last edited by saint85; 02-04-2006 at 03:02 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    64

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Cito!! (Dont tell us you've become the one thats blind!)

    Stormpay pulls of the bigest scam on the net to date!!!

    If they wernt scaming, then all the "missled sheep" would be intitled to there moneys back.

    NOTE: If they all fold, Then I haven't lost my money due to Ponzis,
    MY MONEY WILL HAVE BEEN STOLEN BYE A TRUSTED INTERNET PAYMENT PROSSESOR!!!

    Stormpay has the bags of money!! Stormpay will most probably not redirect my money back to me!! My money has not been lost in "Ponzi/Autosurf" programs!! So if stormpay
    dosent return my money (or pass it on to the authoritys...) STORMPAY WILL HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY!!! }: (

    SIMPLE!!! }: (

    You dont like "ponzis" you say!! - What about a new even werse type of scam!!
    There are NO authoritys been hind there PYSEDO!! GOD help them if the authoritys were involved! they have had dirty laundry to clean for a long time now, and its coming to light!!!

    Point is even if all is ponzi - Stormpay is attempting to steel all the funds involved themselves!!
    (To were else is the money going!) And if you promote or condone that type of action,
    Then you are nothing but a bigamist and aiding that of a possable theif!!

    This is a whole new way of scamming, people who are using a trusted vehicle to deliver and hold money in cibrespace are being ripped off!!! This is where all moneys are ment to be safe!!!

    Dont back them up!! (There in transition toward laundering if anything!!!)

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    13

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Quote Originally Posted by cito
    http://newsnet.byu.edu/video/23170/video.asx Put the volume up! 12dailypro ponzi scam exposed!
    Hey cito. i watched this news report; and i noticed u also opened a separate forum for it. but anyway i'm gonna reply here. Since i've been posting here anyway. There are a few things i noted about the news. Apart from the fact that many have noticed - its a university student-made news report - but let's not be judgemental about age, as long as the facts are in - i'm sure anyone is free to judge and comment.

    No 1. The news report mentioned - you can invest as much as you want - i want to point out that this is NOT true. in 12dailypro u can only invest up to a max amount of 1000 units (6000USD).

    No 2. The mis-accidental statement - I HOPE - made in the report saying that your money doubles OR ALMOST doubles - is a matter of fact - NOT TRUE as well. as mentioned 12dp offers a 44% profit - WHICH is not even close to doubling your initial investment (100% to double)

    No 3. The news also said you can cash in and cash out immediately at the end of 12 days - which is also ... untrue. It takes a maximum of 7 business days for payment to arrive.


    Fradulant Misrepresentation? BUT WE ALL MAKE MISTAKES DON'T WE, cito?... so lets give them a greater benefit of a doubt that it was all accidental.

    I noticed that they based a lot of their 'beliefs' and 'statements' in accordance to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU (aka BBB). and since you love this video so much - and believe in what they say - it indirectly means u agree and believe in the statements given by the Better Business Bureau?

    Well let's see what the Better Business Bureau has to say about Stormpay...

    -------------
    Taken from: http://data.middletennessee.bbb.org/...ml?bid=2146166

    StormPay, Inc
    1690 Golf Club Lane
    Clarksville, TN 37043
    Telephone: (931) 647-8750
    Fax: (931) 647-8970



    The BBB reports on members and non-members. If a company is a member of the BBB, it is stated in this report
    BBB Definition:

    report - A summary of activity reflected in a company's BBB file. Includes basic business background, BBB membership information, and Bureau complaint activity over the previous three years. Also reports may include any known government actions, advertising issues or other information that results from activity conducted by the BBB.


    .



    Principal: Mr. Steve Girsky , CEO Incorporated: July 2003, TN
    Entity: Corporation File Open Date: September 2002
    TOB Classification: Online Payment Processor
    BBB Membership: This company is not a member.


    Additional DBA Names

    Tymglobal


    Principal Officer

    Mr. Steve Girsky is the CEO of the company.


    Customer Service Contact

    Mr. Steve Girsky is the complaint contact person for this company and should be contacted at (931) 647-8750 before filing a complaint with the BBB.


    Nature Of Business

    According to information in BBB files, this company offers hosted home pages, email addresses, online auction listings and operates as a payment processor for online transactions.


    Customer Experience

    Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record


    BBB Definition:

    unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with the Bureau is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern
    BBB Definition:

    pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.


    of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims
    BBB Definition:

    advertising claims - The Better Business Bureau reviews business advertising, (newspaper, magazine, TV, radio, internet) routinely to ensure that it is truthful and ethical. Claims in advertising are measured against basic advertising principles of the BBB Code of Advertising
    BBB Definition:

    BBB Code of Advertising - http://www.bbb.org/membership/codeofad.asp


    which was developed to guide advertisers, advertising agencies and advertising media.


    that are challenged by the BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark.


    with BBB due to a pattern
    BBB Definition:

    pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.


    of complaint received.

    In the past 36 months, the company has received complaints specifically concerning the company's failure to inform and follow up with its customers when it suspends accounts, failure to release funds in a timely manner and failure to resolve complaints directly with company management.

    The company has responded to each complaint presented by BBB. However, the company has not eliminated the pattern
    BBB Definition:

    pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.


    of complaint.

    YTD 2006, the company has received 8 complaints;
    In 2005, the company received 49 complaints;
    In 2004, the company received 6 complaints.



    Company Management

    Additional company management personnel include:

    Mr. John R. McConnell, Jr. - Registered Agent

    John R. McConnell, Jr. is also listed in BBB files as the registered agent of NetIba, Inc. BBB maintains a seperate file on NetIba, Inc. which is available, free, upon request.


    Government Actions

    On August 7, 2003, the Tennessee Securities Division of the Department of Commerce & Insurance issued an "Order to Cease and Desist" (file number 03-020) with TymGlobal, Inc., StormPay, Inc. and John R. McConnell, Jr.

    The order states that TymGlobal and StormPay are under common ownership and/or control. TymGlobal operates an internet website which is registered to StormPay. On the internet website, respondents are operating a pyramid and/or Ponzi scheme promising large returns on investments for participating in the scheme. The order further states that TymGlobal has not registered any securities offerings with the Division pursuant to Tennessee Securities Act of 1980. Nor has the company registered with the Division as a broker-dealer, agent of a broker-dealer or investment adviser. Also, the respondent StormPay has not registered any securities offerings with the Division nor has the company registered with the Division as a broker-dealer, agent of a broker-dealer, or investment adviser. John R. McConnell, Jr. has not registered with the Division as a broker-dealer, an agent of a broker-dealer or as an investment adviser.

    Potential investors were given the opportunity to invest in both partnership shares as TymGlobal as well as to participate in various Ponzi schemes. Respondents promised a high return. The offering of participation in the schemes sold by the respondents is an investment contract and thus, a security under the act.

    The Division ordered the respondents TymGlobal, StormPay and John R. McConnell, Jr to cease and desist the conduct of a broker-dealer in the state of Tennessee until such time as it effectively registers with the Division. The order did not intend to prohibit lawful conduct of the respondents.

    For additional information concerning this order, please contact Daphne Smith, Assistant Commissioner for Securities, State of Tennessee, Department of Commerce and Insurance, Suite 680, 500 James Robertson Pky, Nashville, TN 37243.



    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Report as of February 4, 2006
    Copyright© 2006 Better Business Bureau®, Inc.



    -------------

    Stormpay really does have a colorful track record eh?

    You can check the site i put above (taken from: ...) to see the original document. Otherwise i highlighted the important words to note for those who don't like to read much...

    need i say more?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    607

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    "A call to the attorneys general in both North Carolina and Georgia confirm that they have active investigations into 12 Daily Pro."

    ABC4 Utah

    And you won't believe me, but there are at least 2 other agencies running similar investigations.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    6

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    BTW, this guy:
    Principal Officer

    Mr. Steve Girsky is the CEO of the company.


    Customer Service Contact

    Mr. Steve Girsky is the complaint contact person for this company and should be contacted at (931) 647-8750 before filing a complaint with the BBB.
    is a lawyer.
    http://pview.findlaw.com/view/2558419_1
    Last edited by fatmidget; 02-04-2006 at 07:13 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    64

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    "A call to the attorneys general in both North Carolina and Georgia confirm that they have active investigations into 12 Daily Pro."

    Id say that this would be since all this started?
    they would look stuppid if not - interesting to see the out come!
    Were all about to find out in the end?

    Ps: That storey was so full a bulls**t, the facts were so blowen out of proportion... and the investagative news reporter didnt even know what he was talking about!!! The editor had enough time space to deliver a good story! yet missed the ticket to an even bigger mind boggling storey!

    Gotta admit - ceo of Stormpay is a littagation lawer and has his *ss coverd well ("sombody please shine some light on this bugger as there is alot of fishy things going on with Stormpay")

    ID LOVE 20/20 TO DO AN INDEPTH STOREY ON THIS!! - ABC might end up having to apologise? (not nesseceraly to 12daily but to the public 4 the misrepresentation and infactual reports among other things...)

    OH and the atterney generals will now be maid to feel ablieged to look at 12daily and other autosurfs as nothing but ponzi due to the condeming news reports!!!
    This will make it hard for a ligitt business to prove themselves!! "*[email protected](&^#$*"

    Its felt that ALL The ligit Autosurfs need to front the correct avenues over this as it may be an ending otherwise? (laws get invented to hide things as well) mind U the goverments wouldent be exactly happy about large amounts disapering from there control as far as the economys concerned too! (a large shift could infuence trading/currency or shares possably?)
    Last edited by Rickachae; 02-04-2006 at 07:36 PM.

  16. #16
    cito Guest

    Re: Supposedly 12DP is bein investiaged. By WHO? Their Janitor?! STORMPAY IS A SCAM!

    Quote Originally Posted by saint85
    the curtains finally uncover...

    Taken from 12dp news:

    1. StormPay did finally respond to our attorney's request for information. They informed him that the reason they have suspended our account was at the behest of their bank. This is completely different than the reason they released to the StormPay members, being that they were concerned about autosurf business models.

    cito... i dun think the 'authorities' u mentioned were Stormpay's 'bank' did you? lol... Boy - then the bank sure has a 'lot of power' to raid offices (eg e-gold) and shut down programs eh?

    my question is... if the reason was as simple as that, Stormpay had no reason to hide the fact that their bank requested for the temporal cease - and put half of the auto surf bizs' as thousands of members in SHOCK. Unless there is more behind the story...

    Let's look at this objectively - if the reason was as simple as what they stated it WAS - they should've just released the news and prevent the massacre and at the same time, protect it's company's image and reputation (because from my readings in various forums - many people have lost trust in Stormpay)

    BUT if there was more to the story - per say, EG, lack of funds to provide - YES they should hide this information as it would send everyone into panic zone and start withdrawing all their funds - Stormpay goes under...

    Hence - alternative - come out with a cloud fabrication story to buy the company time to resolve its issues... - again its just my opinion... i'm no expert.


    2. StormPay also made additional false statements in their email to users. The email claimed that we refused to provide information on our business model. This is false. Mr. McConnell of StormPay fully understood our business model from the day we began processing transactions with them, in May of 2005. In fact, Mr. Connell just this past Monday asked if he could fly down to meet us and explain why we should choose StormPay as our only payment processor. And as we posted in a member news item a a couple of days ago, Mr. McConnell blatantly attempted to blackmail us by threatening to freeze our account if we did not remove our other payment processor within 45 minutes.

    3. We have also become aware of some very disturbing news about Stormpay, including the fact that they have a very negative rating with the Tennessee Better Buiness Bureau, with dozens of claims against them. They company was also issued a cease and desist order by the State of Tennessee for financial related misdeeds. StormPay has also begun randomly seizing funds from user accounts, and are currently not honoring some users withdrawal requests. We believe that this is for the same reason they refused to release our funds, because they do not have the funds.

    4. In a conversation we had with Stormpay and their attorney this past Monday, Mr. McConnell revealed to us that Stormpay acts as a 'lender', which is not what they state in their terms of service. He went on to exlain that they money in users accounts in not completely backed by real funds. When I inquired where all of our funds were, he changed the subject.

    And you believe that from a crook running a ponzi.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-19-2016, 08:52 PM
  2. Stormpay/NetBIA and Paypal are SCAMS not 12DP !!
    By louis9743 in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 03:34 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 02-14-2006, 01:48 AM
  4. 12dp, stormpay, netiba, egold are they all connected?
    By mlmskeptic in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 02:48 AM
  5. 12DP advertising on scam.com
    By xstr8guy in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 09:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
000, abc, absent, access, account, accounts, accurate, acted, action, actions, active, acts, add, address, admit, advertising, adviser, aff, afford, africa, african, age, agreement, ain, aka, alien, allegations, allowed, allowing, amazing, american, another, answer, apart, apartment, appears, apps, art, article, assistant, associate, ation, attacked, attention, auction, august, australia, authority, authorized, auto, avoid, aware, bags, bails, ballon, balls, ban, banks, banned, based, basic, be aware, beat, beating, bed, behalf, bet, better, bigger, bio, bit, biz, blackmail, blame, blaming, blessed, boards, books, boy, breach, break, breaking, breath, bring, broker, building, bunch, bureau, businesses, butts, buy, bye, called, calling, calls, cannot, captain, card, care, cares, carolina, case, cash, cashout, casinos, catch, caught, caused, cease, ceo, cer, challenge, chan, chance, channel, chase, checking, childish, claim, claiming, claims, clean, cleaning, cleaning house, click, close, club, code, collect, coming, comments, commissioner, commit, common, company., complain, complete, completely, compliance, con, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confusion, consumers, continue, continues, conveniently, conversation, corporation, correct, cost, costs, couldn, countries, court, court order, courts, cover, crack, crap, creates, credentials, credibility, critical, crook, currency, current, curtains, customer, customers, dam, damage, damn, dark, date, david, day, days, dead, dear, decided, decision, definition, deliver, demand, department, desist, development, didn, difficult, dig, direct, direction, dirty, discover, discussing, disturbing, division, dll, documentation, documents, doesn, don, dona, dont, doomed, door, double, dow, drop, dry, due, dun, ear, earlier, early, easily, economic, edge, elaborate, embarrassed, eme, employee, employees, endorsed, entire, equipment, error, ethical, evening, event, expert, explorer, expose, extremely, fabrication, facing, factual, faithful, fall, false, father, fathers, fault, federal, feel, felt, figures, file, files, final, financial, fishy, fix, flag, flux, fly, folks, followers, fool, forget, forward, friday, front, fully, fund, funded, funds, fusion, future, gain, gave, gen, general, generals, georgia, goal, god, gold, gonna, good, google, gov, grades, great, greater, growing, guarantee, gut, guy, guys, hacked, had, hahaha, hand, hard, heard, hey, hidden, hide, high, higher, his, hits, holy, homework, honor, horse, house, html, hurt, hyip, ial, ignorance, ignore, ill, illegal, illegally, illness, image, ime, important, inc., include, income, industry, info, information, insurance, inter, interest, internal, internet, investigated, investments, invited, involved, involving, ion, isn, issue, issues, issuing, item, jack, job, john, johnson, joined, jones, joy, judge, kind, knew, knocks, lane, large, last, latest, launched, laundering, lawsuit, lead, learn, leaving, legit, lets, letter, liars, lick, light, limited, line, lis, listed, local, log, logic, logo, lol, long, longer, loose, los, lose, losing, lot, luck, machines, maid, mail, main, making, market, mass, massive, matter, max, mea, media, meet, member, members, membership, mental, mention, mess, messages, method, millions, mind, minutes, model, moment, monday, money, more, move, movie, mystery, national, need, needed, ner, net, news, newspaper, nigeria, nigerian, night, normal, north, north carolina, note, office, onli, only, operations, opportunity, options, order, ordered, org, organization, organizations, original, outrage, overwhelming, owned, owner, owners, pages, panic, par, part, participants, partnership, party, pas, pass, paying, payment, payments, payout, pays, pending, people, performance, person, personal, personally, persons, phone number, photos, picture, place, planning, play, point, policy, ponzi, por, porn, pos, position, positive, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, power, predicted, prevent, prima, principles, private, problem, problems, proceedings, process, profit, profits, progress, promised, promising, promote, protect, protected, protecting, prove, public, published, pull, pulls, putting, pyramid, question, questions, quick, quickly, quit, quote, quotes, rage, raising, random, read, real, reality, reason, reasons, receiving, recorded, recruiting, red, refused, refuses, registered, registers, regular, regulatory, related, release, released, rendered, renewed, reporter, research, respond, responds, response, rest, results, returns, revealed, revealing, reveals, rewarded, rich, ripped, risk, rocket, run, running, safe, saint, scam, scammers, scamming, scams, schemes, scripts, seem, sen, sense, september, service, services, set, shares, ship, shock, short, shot, shouldn, shred, shut, shut up, sign, simple, simply, singapore, site, smith, smoke, sold, sometimes, son, soo, sooooo, sorry, sounds, source, sources, specifically, speed, spends, staff, star, start, starting, state, stated, states, station, status, steel, steve, stock, stole, stop, story, strategy, stream, student, students, stupid, submit, subs, succeed, suckers, suite, sum, summary, supported, suppose, survive, suspended, swift, system, systems, taken, takes, talkgold, talking, tan, ted, the wall, theft, theif, they, thought, thread, threads, threatening, ticket, tied, time, times, tired, today, told, tomorrow, top, tor, total, trac, track, trade, transfer, transition, trusted, types, unauthorized, update, updates, upload, upset, url, user, users, utah, vehicle, verifiable, verification, verify, vest, victim, video, view, vital, wait, waiting, wall, wanted, war, warning, watched, websites, week, welcome, welfare, wheel, woma, won, work, worked, worker, working, write, writing, wrong, www, years

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •