+ Reply to Thread

Freelance Work??

I saw this in several places and im not sure if it is any good. Freelance services to make money. Anyone have experience, what industries are easiest to get into, im not software or programming literate. I build comps if that helps, and i take good photos, aerial photos, stuff like that. Where do i find jobs and is this private work/ contracted or is this actual jobs?

Re: Freelance Work??

You're probably going to want to contact buisnesses directly, in your situation. I know that sometimes there is a requester looking for photographs on www.mturk.com , but usually it's for Brooklyn, New York. I think he pays like 2 dollars a "hit" or something. You may want to contact Amazon.com and find out more about this requester to see if he/she needs any photographs from your relative location.. i would kind of doubt it, but you never know..

I have compiled a list of work at home jobs/strategies, if anybody is interested. It includes the ones I'm involved with and how much you can make if you put in the initial work - - and also some to avoid. Anybody can PM me or send me an email at [email protected] or [email protected]

That was no help, im really just curious if anyone has done any freelancing of any kind and if its worth the time, is it a stable income, where do you find your jobs, ect.. That site above doesnt give jobs so its no help.

Quote Originally Posted by foretwoone
    That was no help, im really just curious if anyone has done any freelancing of any kind and if its worth the time, is it a stable income, where do you find your jobs, ect.. That site above doesnt give jobs so its no help.
    sorry, mate..