+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

BAREBACK MOUNTIN'....and other liberal fantasies

As usual, just when it seems like they may be able to capture a seat or two back from lazy GOPers, the increasingly irrelevent democrats are preparing to shoot themselves. Not in the foot, but in the head. This time, it may really be the end. It all started right here, on the internet. When the stranglehold of information enjoyed by the left was broken, things began to unravel for them.

As the far-left agenda has been revealed in all it's perverse and twisted glory, the rest of the party--unable or unwilling to distance themselves from the kook fringe--has been irreversibly tainted. Fairly or not, the most prominent percieved feature of todays democrat is gutlessness. Too aimless to stand FOR anything, and too weak to stand up TO anything, they are finally going to be put to sleep...like a critically ill person unable to defend themselves, like an unborn baby already causin' trouble for her mother, dems are putting themselves out of their misery.

Creatures such as these are worthy only of revulsion...reid, pelosi, dean, clinton, kennedy, schumer, sharpton, feinstein, gore, sheehan...they have never met an un-American cause they do not support. They have never seen an unborn child worthy of life, have never seen a murderer worthy of death...they believe that we deserved to be attacked, have fought tooth and nail against every attempt to protect us, but will blame the President for not doing enough if we are attacked again. They vote against every effort to protect children from child molesters, they vote against every effort to increase the protections of citizens in general. They complain that big government is watching them, unable to acknowledge that there is nothing worth watching. They hatch a different 'plan' every so often, each one ever more dependent on their lackey media outlets to float their lies for a few weeks until the next one comes up.

In their world, nothing that is American is good. At their core, they simply do not believe in the American way, at least not as some of us(and virtually ALL new immigrants)understand it...that a person can MAKE themselves successful through hard work. It happens all the time, every day, all day long. But that is not what they respect...their heroes are musicians and actors and athletes...those who are successful more through talent than hard work. I am quite sure that these entertainers are initially quite amused that their opinions on matters they know nothing of are so PRIZED by liberals.

There are difficult times ahead, times that will require resolve and brutal action. Many thousands of innocent people will be killed as the world rids itself of the plague of radical islam. Like it or not, America is the lone power worthy of mention. As the "trial" of saddam becomes ever more embarrasing, it is apparent that the rest of the world is unable to do ANYTHING to help themselves. As the U.N. continues to exist, apparently, only to steal money from aid programs, it will be the U.S. and Great Britain--as usual-- who have to do the heavy lifting. Because of the horrible creeping liberal and p.c. influence here and in Europe, we will probably have to wait until a catastrophic event occurs that victimizes OUR innocent people before we act. We will need leaders who are not afraid to do what must be done with ruthless determination.

Most younger people these days find it easy to say that dropping the bombs on Japan was a terrible mistake. However, if you ask the old-timers, the 'greatest generation', you will get a more varied response. As Americans, we are bred to be compassionate. We are the most philanthropic society ever known, the most generous, the most benevolent. If we end, it will be by choice...we will have appointed leaders who lack the fortitude to stand up against the enemies inside our country who seek our downfall. As they secretly applaud every death in Iraq, as they support causes that deny rights to our weakest and smallest citizens, as they encourage programs that weaken the family and aid criminals, liberals have made it clear that--to them--NO America is preferable to a strong America.

We have an entire thread here dedicated to the 'right or wrong' of "civilian" deaths while terrorists are IN THEIR HOUSE. HUH? We are at war. We must kill the enemy where we find them. With the emergence of hamas as the leaders in 'palestine', all Americans had better prepare for the (nearly) inevitable... that Iran and 'palestine' will need to be destroyed. Even with a democrat in the White House(?), the needs of our country for world security will not change. When you have the leader of a powerful nation like Iran pledging to eliminate other countries, it is ludicrous to think that the world must not react.

Liberals are so weak, so devoid of understanding of world dynamics, that they will wrap themselves in their 'blankie' of denial, emerging only to criticize the actions of others, actions that make it possible for them to continue their warm existence. Democrats, the once-proud party of Roosevelt and Truman, are painted now with the liberal brush. Because they will not distance themselves from what used to be called "extremists" and now are called things like "Party Chairman" and "Minority Leader", they will not regain power.

The best thing for those who hate America , therefore, is to get out. As dchristie has often mentioned, there is beautiful and inexpensive land available in Central and South America. However, if you do move there, you may want to check your contempt for those who are charged with protecting you...police, soldiers, government...at the door. They might not be as patient and understanding as they are here.

PWR

Re: BAREBACK MOUNTIN'....and other liberal fantasies

Oh grow up, your ranting is old and worn out.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Oh grow up, your ranting is old and worn out.

Lady Mod,
    I’m willing to give pwrone some artistic license here.
    I thought it was an absolutely brilliant re-creation of Hitler’s Final Speech: The bunker speech, punctuated by a self inflicted gunshot to the head that preceded his flaming exit in an oil drum.
    A simple replacement of the “Unworthy Germans”, “Enemies of the Fatherland” or “Zionist Scum” for: “irrelevant democrats”, “far-left”,
    " liberals" .and “un-American” works well.

America= the Fatherland

It‘s pretty good example of a mindless, Fascist screaming rant, best I’ve heard from pwrone.
    PSB
    Last edited by Phinnly Slash Buster; 02-01-2006 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinnly Slash Buster
    Lady Mod,
    I’m willing to give pwrone some artistic license here.
    I thought it was an absolutely brilliant re-creation of Hitler’s Final Speech: The bunker speech, punctuated by a self inflicted gunshot to the head that preceded his flaming exit in an oil drum.
    A simple replacement of the “Unworthy Germans”, “Enemies of the Fatherland” or “Zionist Scum” for: “irrelevant democrats”, “far-left”,
    " liberals" .and “un-American” works well.

America= the Fatherland

It‘s pretty good example of a mindless, Fascist screaming rant, best I’ve heard from pwrone.
    PSB
    Well, you know what they say? Everything old is new again. I guess that includes old speeches too, lol.

Lady Mod

Pwrone,

As much contempt I have for America and it's "Imperial era," I have more for someone as stupid, bigoted, homophobia, and xenophobia as you. You have nothing to contribute to any kind of conversation regarding America and it's future.

I WILL NOT leave this country. My great-great grandmother was a slave in North Carolina, who died in 1955. Yes, I have someone in my family, who was born a slave and lived at the same time my oldest sister lived. She knew and helped raise my mother and her sisters. So, because of her, and all my ancestors who lived and died for this country, built from stolen land, leaving, and giving it to the likes of you, is NOT an option.

The fact my grand father was a coal-miner in West Virginia, dug coal out of the earth, for worthless, racist, brainless, people like you, and suffered severe respiratory illness as a result. This same man fought, poverty, racism, bigotry, and threats on his life to raise his family, is another reason I WILL NOT leave.

The fact my father as a police officer, put his life on the line to protect and serve citizens of your ilk, will assure my remaining in this country. Also, the fact my father fought inside the police department, against discrimination, racism, and police brutality, adds to the reason I WILL NOT leave this country.

Hey Peter, I was born here, my parents lived and died here. My siblings, nieces, and nephew live and work here. I have a reason to stay. BUT I also have a reason to be disappointed, angry, scared, and generally piss-off with the way this country is going. I WILL NEVER STOP, trying to fight against injustice, hatred, race, gender, sexual orientation, and human rights. I will NEVER STOP pointing out what is wrong with this country. I WILL NEVER STOP, looking at the evil in this country and resisting it. I WILL NEVER STOP, working for the betterment of my fellow human beings, here and all around the world.

I have watched in the last few weeks, you race bait, insult, degrade, spew your homophobia, b.s. No one seems to resist your lowbrow, prurient, thread topics. While that is a pity, it does prove, that people really are more interested in their "bread and circuses."

When asked to give a solution to the many problems you drone on about, you cannot even answer a simply question. You start blaming TV, the media, movies, liberals, ACLU, Planned Parenthood, etc., for the ills in our society. But, if others have concerns, about the shredding of the Constitution, and want Americans to wake up and get involved, you bellow, "Liberal agenda," "The ACLU," and "Democrats."

Peter, get a grip, you are the most hateful, mean-spirited, ignorant person, I have had the misfortune, to come across. However, I do not hate you, I pity you, it must be really sad, lonely and painful to be you. Do not get me wrong, I do give a good goddamn if you died of a heart attack right now, I am just capable of compassion. A bit like your President's "compassionate conservatism."

Heaven knows, I want to curse, swear and yell, and possibly slap your face for the arrogant, high-handed ordering Americans out of their own country, alas I cannot, you are lucky, very lucky.

Deirdre

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    As usual, just when it seems like they may be able to capture a seat or two back from lazy GOPers, the increasingly irrelevent democrats are preparing to shoot themselves. Not in the foot, but in the head. This time, it may really be the end. It all started right here, on the internet. When the stranglehold of information enjoyed by the left was broken, things began to unravel for them.

As the far-left agenda has been revealed in all it's perverse and twisted glory, the rest of the party--unable or unwilling to distance themselves from the kook fringe--has been irreversibly tainted. Fairly or not, the most prominent percieved feature of todays democrat is gutlessness. Too aimless to stand FOR anything, and too weak to stand up TO anything, they are finally going to be put to sleep...like a critically ill person unable to defend themselves, like an unborn baby already causin' trouble for her mother, dems are putting themselves out of their misery.

Creatures such as these are worthy only of revulsion...reid, pelosi, dean, clinton, kennedy, schumer, sharpton, feinstein, gore, sheehan...they have never met an un-American cause they do not support. They have never seen an unborn child worthy of life, have never seen a murderer worthy of death...they believe that we deserved to be attacked, have fought tooth and nail against every attempt to protect us, but will blame the President for not doing enough if we are attacked again. They vote against every effort to protect children from child molesters, they vote against every effort to increase the protections of citizens in general. They complain that big government is watching them, unable to acknowledge that there is nothing worth watching. They hatch a different 'plan' every so often, each one ever more dependent on their lackey media outlets to float their lies for a few weeks until the next one comes up.

In their world, nothing that is American is good. At their core, they simply do not believe in the American way, at least not as some of us(and virtually ALL new immigrants)understand it...that a person can MAKE themselves successful through hard work. It happens all the time, every day, all day long. But that is not what they respect...their heroes are musicians and actors and athletes...those who are successful more through talent than hard work. I am quite sure that these entertainers are initially quite amused that their opinions on matters they know nothing of are so PRIZED by liberals.

There are difficult times ahead, times that will require resolve and brutal action. Many thousands of innocent people will be killed as the world rids itself of the plague of radical islam. Like it or not, America is the lone power worthy of mention. As the "trial" of saddam becomes ever more embarrasing, it is apparent that the rest of the world is unable to do ANYTHING to help themselves. As the U.N. continues to exist, apparently, only to steal money from aid programs, it will be the U.S. and Great Britain--as usual-- who have to do the heavy lifting. Because of the horrible creeping liberal and p.c. influence here and in Europe, we will probably have to wait until a catastrophic event occurs that victimizes OUR innocent people before we act. We will need leaders who are not afraid to do what must be done with ruthless determination.

Most younger people these days find it easy to say that dropping the bombs on Japan was a terrible mistake. However, if you ask the old-timers, the 'greatest generation', you will get a more varied response. As Americans, we are bred to be compassionate. We are the most philanthropic society ever known, the most generous, the most benevolent. If we end, it will be by choice...we will have appointed leaders who lack the fortitude to stand up against the enemies inside our country who seek our downfall. As they secretly applaud every death in Iraq, as they support causes that deny rights to our weakest and smallest citizens, as they encourage programs that weaken the family and aid criminals, liberals have made it clear that--to them--NO America is preferable to a strong America.

We have an entire thread here dedicated to the 'right or wrong' of "civilian" deaths while terrorists are IN THEIR HOUSE. HUH? We are at war. We must kill the enemy where we find them. With the emergence of hamas as the leaders in 'palestine', all Americans had better prepare for the (nearly) inevitable... that Iran and 'palestine' will need to be destroyed. Even with a democrat in the White House(?), the needs of our country for world security will not change. When you have the leader of a powerful nation like Iran pledging to eliminate other countries, it is ludicrous to think that the world must not react.

Liberals are so weak, so devoid of understanding of world dynamics, that they will wrap themselves in their 'blankie' of denial, emerging only to criticize the actions of others, actions that make it possible for them to continue their warm existence. Democrats, the once-proud party of Roosevelt and Truman, are painted now with the liberal brush. Because they will not distance themselves from what used to be called "extremists" and now are called things like "Party Chairman" and "Minority Leader", they will not regain power.

The best thing for those who hate America , therefore, is to get out. As dchristie has often mentioned, there is beautiful and inexpensive land available in Central and South America. However, if you do move there, you may want to check your contempt for those who are charged with protecting you...police, soldiers, government...at the door. They might not be as patient and understanding as they are here.

PWR
    Excellent post! You really hit the nail on the head with a well written thesis. When you said, "The best thing for those who hate America , therefore, is to get out.", it brought it all to a head. I commend your effort to explain to the good democrats where the fringe is dragging their party. Many are too blind to the liberal agenda and you point out correctly that this is the reason that they can never be trusted to lead. Again, good job!

R8R :cool:

PWR
    Yawn...zzzzzzzzzz.. ....

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Excellent post! You really hit the nail on the head with a well written thesis. When you said, "The best thing for those who hate America , therefore, is to get out.", it brought it all to a head. I commend your effort to explain to the good democrats where the fringe is dragging their party. Many are too blind to the liberal agenda and you point out correctly that this is the reason that they can never be trusted to lead. Again, good job!

R8R :cool:
    Idiot number 2 speaks up. :rolleyes: The best thing about you Raider is your wife, she's a liberal. I do feel her pain.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965

Peter, get a grip, you are the most hateful, mean-spirited, ignorant person, I have had the misfortune, to come across. However, I do not hate you, I pity you, it must be really sad, lonely and painful to be you. Do not get me wrong, I do give a good goddamn if you died of a heart attack right now, I am just capable of compassion. A bit like your President's "compassionate conservatism."

Heaven knows, I want to curse, swear and yell, and possibly slap your face for the arrogant, high-handed ordering Americans out of their own country, alas I cannot, you are lucky, very lucky.

Deirdre
    That's EXACTLY how I've felt for MONTHS! I'm so glad I'm not the only one anymore.

Stephanie

DeeDee,

It is good to finally see a bit of your real self emerge from behind the 'wide-eyed questioning' exterior that you often present. Stupid, bigoted, homophobic, xenophobic. Race-bait, insult, degrade...etc. It is difficult, I am sure, to be in your shoes. You are able to wield the 'descendant of slaves' hammer, yet support the party that has always worked against freedom for blacks(now more than ever). If you were to ever criticize black leadership, which you seem unwilling to do, you are criticizing LIBERALS. The next time a released child-molester kills a child, it will be because a liberal enabled it to happen. If ever something as crazy as releasing a person who killed 5 of their own children on bail were to...what? What's that? They did? You see, liberals work tirelessly to undermine the traditional family. THESE statements are simply factual observations...there is no debate about them, they simply ARE.

This is why sja and, now, you-- like to call names. It is because there really is no answer to these things. You will post them one by one and then ask where my solution is to them? HUH? Where is YOUR solution? To ANY of the problems experienced by blacks or anyone else? Like your political party, you have nothing. You can not name a single position your party has on any domestic issue. Not one. And, it should be noted--"run away from terrorists" is not much of a foreign policy, either. You have conveniently, though not cleverly, evaded the topic of my post while at the same time proving it beyond dispute. LIBERAL fanatics run the democrat party and no one says a thing. There. That is it. It is pretty clear that a request for those who hate America to leave it is not aimed at anyone in particular, unless you think it is. It is not "love it our leave it", but more like "help out or fvck off".

It is not "love it or leave it", but more like "help out or fvck off".
    Practice what you preach.

Lady Mod

This is precisely a duplication of the delerious spill one finds from the right-wing kooks and crackpots over at FreeRepublic and the other loony right-wing sites like it. But, of course, the truth is exactly the opposite, as usual. Anybody who has ever tried to post a comment there which doesn't goose-step along with the proper politbureau line, immediately discovers what these right-wing chimp's idea of "free" speech is really all about. If the moderator here operated like they do, this clown would have been un-loaded about 30 seconds after regurgitating his first puddle of delusional puke here. But since she's a liberal and fair minded person, this fascist butt wipe still gets to regularly come here and regale us with his electromagnetic psychobabble. Why he doesn't take it over to Free Republic where the other simian retards congregate is no mystery, though. It's because even a chimp needs some kind of mental stimulation at times.

Ha..ha..ha.. The meds are really wearing off now and the severe paranoid hallucinations are setting in. Does any of this panoply of right-wing loony hysteria even merit a response? Perhaps, but only to throw a straight jacket around the source and escort him back to his padded cell. There he can safely lash out at the evil "libruls" and convulsively curse and revile all his visions of Ted Kennedy, Cindy Sheehan, Jane Fonda, Katie Couric and Bill Clinton floating around the room without hurting himself as they slip his food tray under the door. We can be sure of one thing. The utensils are made of plastic.

Yes..isn't it disturbing that the 30,000 people who just lost their jobs and pensions after working their entire lives on an assembly line at Ford and GM have the unmitigated gall to criticize the King Chimp and his retinue of loyal Congressional courtesans. Naturally, for someone who has all the insight and humanity of a raging anthropoid, it might be a bit much to expect him to grasp the unimaginable perseverence and loving dedication of somebody who would invest the many thousands of hours necessary to become a highly accomplished artist. Anybody who would do that must be a "librul" "Look! There goes Barbara Streisand floating across the cell. Kill..kill arrgghh"

PWR
    "Yavol, Mein Fuhrer, in order to preserve and perpetuate our Godly mission as the chosen and Devine Missionaries of The New World Order we must kill....kill...kill ..kill ..kill the heathen barbarians to assert our dominance and affirm our compassionate and philanthopic humanity. And all "libruls" must DIE!" Praise The Father Land ( Wagnerian music intoning in the background)

LOL / If I were a psychiatrist, I could make an entire career out of this loon.
    Last edited by dante; 02-02-2006 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    This is precisely a duplication of the delerious spill one finds from the right-wing kooks and crackpots over at FreeRepublic and the other loony right-wing sites like it. But, of course, the truth is exactly the opposite, as usual. Anybody who has ever tried to post a comment there which doesn't goose step along with the polit-bureau line, immediately discovers what these right-wing chimp's idea of "free" speech is really all about. If the moderator here operated like they do, this clown would have been un-loaded about 30 seconds after regurgitating his first puddle of delusional puke here. But since she's a liberal and fair minded person, this fascist butt wipe still gets to regularly come here and regale us with his electromagnetic psychobabble. Why he doesn't take it over to Free Republic where the other simian retards congregate is no mystery, though. It's because even a chimp needs some kind of mental stimulation at times.

Ha..ha..ha.. The meds are really wearing off now and the severe paranoid hallucinations are setting in. Does any of this panoply of right-wing loony hysteria even merit a response? Perhaps, but only to throw a straight jacket around the source and escort him back to his padded cell. There he can safely lash out at the evil "libruls" and convulsively curse and revile all his visions of Ted Kennedy, Cindy Sheehan, Jane Fonda and Bill Clinton floating around the room without hurting himself as they slip his food tray under the door. We can be sure of one thing. The utensils are made of plastic.

Yes..isn't it disturbing that the 30,000 people who just lost their jobs and pensions after working their entire lives on an assembly line at Ford and GM have the unmitigated gall to criticize the King Chimp and his retinue of loyal Congressional courtesans. Naturally, for someone who has all the insight and humanity of a raging anthropoid, it might be a bit much to expect him to grasp the unimaginable perseverence and loving dedication of somebody who would invest the many thousands of hours necessary to become a highly accomplished artist. Anybody who would do that must be a "librul" "Look! There goes Barbara Streisand floating across the cell. Kill..kill arrgghh"

"Yavol Mein Fuhrer, in order to preserve and perpetuate our Godly mission as the chosen and Devine Missionaries of The New World Order we must kill....kill...kill ..kill ..kill the heathen barbarians to assert our dominance and confirm our philanthopic humanity" Praise The Father Land ( Wagnerian music intoning in the background)

If I were a psychiatrist, I could make an entire career out of this loon.

Do you even read what you post? Did you really just suggest that a moderator would have jettisoned me? YOU? Good Lord...you are the hateful and hate-filled poster that all others are measured by, and only a moron would cite the auto layoffs and lay blame without a SINGLE suggestion of their own. Like the dems, you have no ideas, just a general drooling opposition.

It is sort of fascinating that they will not even address the facts of the coming international crisis until others--adults--have acted. THEN, they will whine and cry about (fill in the blank). It is why they must continue to sit at the little people's table.

Do you even read what you post? Did you really just suggest that a moderator would have jettisoned me? YOU? Good Lord...you are the hateful and hate-filled poster that all others are measured by, and only a moron would cite the auto layoffs and lay blame without a SINGLE suggestion of their own. Like the dems, you have no ideas, just a general drooling opposition.
    Once again, he is not dchristie. Similar in thought process and delivery, NOT the same person.

And by the way, you are the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to laying blame without a single suggestion of your own (short of your ridiculous hang them up and kill them rhetoric).

It is sort of fascinating that they will not even address the facts of the coming international crisis until others--adults--have acted. THEN, they will whine and cry about (fill in the blank). It is why they must continue to sit at the little people's table.
    Who are they? Relatives of yours perhaps?

Lady Mod

You are such a virulent, self possessed little jerkoff, it stretches even my credulity, and I've been around.

You know what you little twit? You don't deserve my time..but I'm feeling compassionate and philanthropic. I know alot of those "librul" artists you loath. Trust me. You aren't fit to lick the bottom of their shoes. The only thing you've dedicated your life to is blowing smoke up everybody's a.ss. with your demented, rabid diatribe against those who have more to offer than your brand of goose-stepping, fascist, one-dimensional rhetoric and stereotypic smears.

The reason there's an international crisis looming is because of the criminal incompetence of the thugs and brigands you admire and the limitless guile of their fawing, myopic, brain-washed, toadies like yourself.
    Last edited by dante; 02-02-2006 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dante
    You are such a virulent, self possessed little jerkoff, it stretches even my credulity, and I've been around.

You know what you little twit? You don't deserve my time..but I'm feeling compassionate and philanthropic. I know alot of those "librul" artists you loath. Trust me. You aren't fit to lick the bottom of their shoes. The only thing you've dedicated your life to is blowing smoke up everybody's a.ss. with your demented, rabid diatribe against those who have more to offer than your brand of goose-stepping, fascist, one-dimensional rhetoric and stereotypic smears.

The reason there's an international crisis looming is because of the criminal incompetence of the thugs and brigands you admire and the limitless guile of their fawing, myopic, brain-washed, toadies like yourself.

For the record, sja, if you don't know that this is dchristie, you are just not trying anymore. This is just a slightly less nuanced, yet somehow more personal side of it. I think it is more effective as an automaton.

"Liberal artists I loathe"? What are you gibbering about? The only people I loathe are those who hate the country I live in. Not those that want to change it, not those who wish a different party was in office, not those who think we should change our policies. Not those who are black or brown or green, not those who are Muslims or Buddhists or Catholics. Not those who are gay, straight or trans.

I find it more than a little ironic that someone who is more or less overt in their desire to see Jews and Israel destroyed will quickly reference goose-steppers and fascists.