+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trinity Publishing Group???

Hi, everyone

I just stared looking into these mailing opportunities and have found a lot of skepticism.
    Primarily against HGB Publications, Mailing Services Unlimited, ECT
    However there is one that ive found that I remain hopeful of
    Trinity Publishing Group
    Out of all the others that ive seen this one has full contact info and a web-page, it seems to be promising.
    Im looking for anyone who has tried this or knows any hard facts about this comp.
    I went to BBB and could find nothing on them good or bad and it would seem that this site has not brought them up before, so please offer some extra info and if it turns out legit it would benefit use all!!!!!

Re: Trinity Publishing Group???

I agree with the above i would like to learn more about this Trinity Publishing Group. I've just recieved mail from the company and was thinking about taking up there offer but im scared it's a scam. Any info would be beneficial.

what is the website address ?

Did anyone ever find out about Trinity Publishing?

Legal Eze :p

I found out about trinity Publishing through The Flyer. Is a booklet where you could find jobs, buy cars, etc. I called a 1-800 number and requested information about the company. When I received their letter I thought it was too good to believe. Therefore I searched for any information that will lead me to the company. Ironicly, I found in map quest a publishing company with the same name and address. It even gives you directions on how to get to the company. I don't know if this could help you in any way. But if any one could look into this company a little more. Maybe alot of us could benefit from it.

gge :confused:

Has anyone actually paid the money yet? I have a friend who is willing to venture into the deal with me and see if it is real.If not, then at least we will know that it was too good to be true and we will only have lost half of what it costs to join. If it is or isn't then I will definitely post something here to let everyone know that it is not. I called an 800 number, which is just a call center, and they gave me a 323 number which checks out that it is in California. I did wait on hold for 20 minutes and decided to hang up since I don't want to run up my minutes. If whoever saw the website can pass that along, that would be great. I am going to try it anyway, yeah I know I sound like an idiot, but if it is a scam at least it will be a lesson learned. I have never actually done anything as stupid as sending money to someone without knowing them, so wish me luck!!

Here is the report on them on BBB:

http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...nyID=100019027

I wouldn't advise sending them your money!

Bonnie

Trinity Publishing Group, Inc 's offer to homeworkers is very misleading. They lead you to believe that a homeworker will be paid $8 for every enevelope that is stuffed and mailed out. Then they say when the letter gets back to them, the homeworker will be paid. The offer leads one to believe that the worker is stuffing the envelopes and mailing them back to Trinity Publishing to be paid for work done per envelope. However, they do not make a couple of points clear. The homeworker actually has to stuff, purchase and apply postage, and mail out these envelopes to potential customers for Trinity. Only if Trinity recieves back these solicitations from the potential customer will the homeworker get paid per envelope.(This is the whole, per our instructions part). The percentage of response to mailorder campaigns industrywide is very low less than 3%, and remember you are paid only if someone responds to their offer. To take part in this offer one must pay Trinity $149 plus $20 shipping for their group 4 "earning program" which they recommend. They also make many promises about high earnings for the homeworker. However, if you do the math you can see that the only entity making high earnings is Trinity Publishing. They get the homeworker's $160, send them 290 envelopes w/ materials that the worker must labor to stuff. Make the worker pay the postage $107.30 to mail to Trinity's potential customers and make the worker hope for a return which at best will not be enough to cover material expenses, let alone labor. Plus, they are in no hurry to send you the materials you ordered, after all as soon they cash your money order (they encourage money orders) they've already made their money. Please don't get scammed like I did. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is.
    Last edited by Charley_Brown; 03-12-2006 at 06:04 PM.

I SENT THE MONEY ALREADY AND IT WAS CASHED, I SHOULD BE GETTING MY PACKAGE BY TOMORROW...I'LL LET YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

ALEX

Quote Originally Posted by gge1405
    I found out about trinity Publishing through The Flyer. Is a booklet where you could find jobs, buy cars, etc. I called a 1-800 number and requested information about the company. When I received their letter I thought it was too good to believe. Therefore I searched for any information that will lead me to the company. Ironicly, I found in map quest a publishing company with the same name and address. It even gives you directions on how to get to the company. I don't know if this could help you in any way. But if any one could look into this company a little more. Maybe alot of us could benefit from it.

gge :confused:

I Have Already Sent The Money For It. I Still Havent Received Anything But Its Only Been A Couple Of Days. I'll Let You Know What Happens By The End Of This Week.

Alex

I Dont Know If I Got Scamed But I Ssent My Money Over A Week Ago Still No Package Yet. Trinity Seems To Good To Be True But We Will See 169.00 Is A Lot Of Money To Play With And Im Not The One But I Will Update You On How Things Go

i had a friend that did it for 70 dollars (for the lowest package) and she received her 480 $ check last week. the only thing is, i don't know how long it took between the time she sent the envelopes and the paycheck. i'll ask.

Hi Eggplant- Have you found out yet how long it took your friend to get the $480? I just got my letter from Trinity today but am not sure if I want to do anything yet. Thanks!

Hi! I am new to this sight, and want to find out did you ever get a chance to check with your friend and see how long it took to get paid between mailing the envolopes and when she got paid...

hey sorry haven't gotten back to you guys on that information yet. give me until the end of next week. i'll cee what i kan find out. =]

Quote Originally Posted by ryandrew
    Hi Eggplant- Have you found out yet how long it took your friend to get the $480? I just got my letter from Trinity today but am not sure if I want to do anything yet. Thanks!
    yess don't do anything yet. i saw one of the letters from my friend but it lookz like a scam.