+ Reply to Thread

Hmm, all metarewards websites are showing as "this page cannot be displayed"

Cannot find server or DNS Error

All other web pages load perfectly fine. Any thoughts?

Re: Hmm, all metarewards websites are showing as "this page cannot be displayed"

I wouldn't read too much into it. If it lasts a day or longer, then get worried. Yesterday some yf direct sites were down (at least for me). Give it some time. They might be doing some updating, maintenance or server might be down. The power could have gone out. There are many explanations that don't involve metarewards shutting down. Be patient.

Re: Hmm, all metarewards websites are showing as "this page cannot be displayed"

Are other people experiencing this too? I was thinking it was something with my PC. I just started getting into this game this past week. I ahven't been able to access any metarewards sites yet. Was wondering if anyone knew what might be causing me problems.

Since Metarewards all use one host server its probably just down for a couple hours. BE PATIENT!!

Can anyone confirm if others are having issues?

You guys have said a couple of hours or a day or so. But its been like 3 or 4 days at this point. I have never actually accessed one of their sites yet. Not once have i been succesful. Thats why I am wondering if its just me.

I just looked at Your Bills Paid and it worked for me. Maybe you should clear your cookies. Try going through google to get to the sites. Sorry I can't be more help.

Arrrgh. This is annoying. Won't work through google either. And I aint necessarily a computer wiz so haven't the faintest idea what the issue is.

well, they are not down for me, so I do not know what to tell you.
    You have a 14 day trial. On the 10th day your card will be billed and you will be shipped a fresh supply of our wonderful product....

Goto tools, internet options, and then hit clear cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by foretwoone
    Goto tools, internet options, and then hit clear cookies.

Doesn't work still.

Metarewards website is a SCAM

:mad: My neighbor referred me to Metarewards about their promotions; I have signed up 6 offers and completed them after 3 months; when I was exciting about the Plasma I would be getting, Metarewards dropped a bomb on me; they stated that my neighbor and myself are in the same household and therefore, they denied my gift.
    I was very frustrated; I provided them with legal document from the Department of Housing showing that my building is a multiple unit dwelling; I also provided a copy of my and my neighbor utility bill showing we are indeed two different households. Guess what, they made up bogus statement that they had contacted USPS that my building is a single family house. When I contacted my local USPS, none of them confirmed calls with Metarewards. They also said I can always change on address with my utility company. What??? If i call to change my address, I would have to move to another location!!! The disgusted thing is they said since I didn't leave my apartment # of the return address on the mail I sent to them, I should be living in a one family house. Are we in the same country???
    Guys, if seems to me they are a scam. some people may be lucky to get their gifts but they can also screw you over. They can become very greedy that after they collect a handsome fee from the sponsor, they MAY reject your gifts by making up sick reasons.
    Beware...........