+ Reply to Thread

any info on the Instant Direct Mail System by Randy Adams???

I just got one of their letters today.

Re: any info on the Instant Direct Mail System by Randy Adams???

Yup, I promote IDMS, what do you want to know?

It's a direct mail program you promote via direct mail, you just mail their letters. People join @ $199, you pocket $100 and mail the company the difference. You have the right to use their letter to promote their program which teaches people about mail order.

I've been @ it for about 4 weeks, my best day was 11 orders ($1,100) and I'm seeing a 2% response so far from my 1st 10k mailing that dropped on January 3rd!

However they don't guarantee a response rate like those other fly by night companies do as that's illegal.

Email me for proof if you're skeptical or if you want to join
    PiranhaMarketing@aol.com

BTW, which letter did you get? They just released a new 6 page letter that supposedly is pulling better than the last one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cash2YourDoor
    Yup, I promote IDMS, what do you want to know?

It's a direct mail program you promote via direct mail, you just mail their letters. People join @ $199, you pocket $100 and mail the company the difference. You have the right to use their letter to promote their program which teaches people about mail order.

I've been @ it for about 4 weeks, my best day was 11 orders ($1,100) and I'm seeing a 2% response so far from my 1st 10k mailing that dropped on January 3rd!

However they don't guarantee a response rate like those other fly by night companies do as that's illegal.

Email me for proof if you're skeptical or if you want to join
    PiranhaMarketing@aol.com

BTW, which letter did you get? They just released a new 6 page letter that supposedly is pulling better than the last one.

2% doesnt sound very profitable when you take into consideration the cost of materials, evelopes,stamps, paper for the letters, printing ... 10K sent and got 11 not very good IMHO sorry :confused:

Umm. Read my post again. I said my best day was 11 orders, not 11 orders total.

As of today I have 196 orders from my 10k mailing. Just 4 orders shy of 2% (2% of a 10k mailing is 200 orders) and should reach that next week as orders are still trickling in.

With the mailing house I use, it's $748 per 1k letters over 10,000 letters. That's $7,480 total expense on a 10k mailing. Now, 196 orders times the $100 profit that I make on each $199 sale is $19,600. Subtract the $7,480 mailing expense from the $19,600 net.

That leaves me with $12,120 in profit...and that doesn't sound profitable to you?

If you know something that pays better than that let me know!
    Last edited by Cash2YourDoor; 01-28-2006 at 05:03 AM.

hey, Is this stuff really true? i just got this letter and i was wondering if they give you the names to mail out to for free or if that is an additional charge?
    For the $200.00-do you get the names with the course? Do you have a company that will also print and mail the 3 page sales letter?

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmoney
    I just got one of their letters today.

hey, have you try this system yet?

Hey,

I received your email...and emailed my response back to you!

But for any one else here wondering, no, the mailing list is not included with the course.

Yes, they have a recommended mail house that can do all of the printing and mailing for you, and they work with some of the top list brokers in the country and have access to tens of millions of biz opp buyers lists.

The same one you were found on!

You obviously bought a biz opp program by mail before and that's why you received this letter!

epsdirect Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ladystaraz
    2% doesnt sound very profitable when you take into consideration the cost of materials, evelopes,stamps, paper for the letters, printing ... 10K sent and got 11 not very good IMHO sorry :confused:
    2% in DM is a very good number. In fact, most mailers produce less than that. As you can see, the math adds up. I usually see a 2-3% response on my four page ad that I send out to 500 (targeted) names.

epsdirect

epsdirect Guest

[QUOTE=Cash2YourDoor]With the mailing house I use, it's $748 per 1k letters over 10,000 letters.

That's a little over $350 per 500, how many pages are in the insert? Also, what is the postage? (First Class, Presorted First Class), and how long for delivery?

I used bulk and it was the worst. The response was the same, but it came in 2 weeks after the drop. I have mailed 1st class ever since. Care to share your mail house. I used turn key systems in TX.

epsdirect,

Its now $798 per 1k, under $715 per 1k when ordering over 10k.

It includes a 6 page sales letter, 2 color, postage, print and mail, return envelope, custom order form with your name and address on it and the mailing list lasered in on the front envelope.

Oh and it also includes the price of the mailing list, which by the way is a BUYERS list, not a seekers list!

Is anyone still actively promoting this program? I have a couple of questions. Thanks!