+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: OH MY. 12DAILYPRO PONZI SCAM OWNER EXPOSED! By Cito.

Quote Originally Posted by CutTheCrap
    Hey Spanky and CITO, which one of you losers is the pitcher and which one's the catcher? Are you clowns done sucking each others cocks yet?

Just wondering...
    Is that necessary?
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

absolutely not....too bad really.. they could make a difference. No one wants to read that kind of crap. Would you consider them a reliable source? I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by jesscy
    I have seemingly been scammed by 12dailypro. I don't know what else to do, but post this. I have had such faith in Charis and the admin at 12dailypro, because they had been paying me ontime everytime, I was their biggest cheerleader! Then a rather large upgrade of mine disappeared weeks ago. They have not responded to calls or to emails, nothing. I am out $1000's of dollars and no one is there to help me with it. I understood the risk, yes, however I do believe others should know of my story. If anything changes, I will be sure to post my apologies here, but for now, BEWARE!
    The amount that has supposedly disappeared, is that money from ur profits or money from ur pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by linda49
    absolutely not....too bad really.. they could make a difference. No one wants to read that kind of crap. Would you consider them a reliable source? I'm disappointed.
    I would be disinclined to give much credence to anyone who expresses themselves in such vulgar terms.

I suppose Team Cito inspires that sort of thing....he's revolting too.

Still..."two wrongs" and all that rot.
    "At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosn
    The amount that has supposedly disappeared, is that money from ur profits or money from ur pocket?
    Does it matter?
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Hey Cito:

I'm still waiting for something to happen. Make it good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendi
    I would be disinclined to give much credence to anyone who expresses themselves in such vulgar terms.

I suppose Team Cito inspires that sort of thing....he's revolting too.

Still..."two wrongs" and all that rot.
    Hey Zendi, you know how when you talk to little kids or dogs you're supposed to kneel down to their level so that they see you eye to eye?

That's all I'm doing.
    Last edited by CutTheCrap; 01-30-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Russ
    Cito,
    how much did you loose?

Whats your ID at TG?

C-Russ:

I believe I have discerned Cito's most prominent alias is on Talkgold. It's "homebiznews". He is quite the protagonist in this ongoing saga. And either he's highly accomplished at presenting novus personae for each forum (and I'm sure he has more than one alias on that forum as well) or he has dual personalities. In either case he presents nullus testimonium.

Hey Zendi, you know how when you talk to little kids or dogs you're supposed to kneel down to their level so that they see you eye to eye?

That's all I'm doing.
    Then do it in private message, and spare the rest of us your vulgarity. You've only proven that you are as disgusting as he is.

Well done.
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by mysteryguy14
    That was funny man, i laughed awhile on that.

You need a life cito, and its ashame that the one you have know is dedicated to putting down everything. I saw you dont invest in these programs, yet you have so much knowledge, your a virgin trying to discourage people from having sex. ill go ahead and steal this from you......your a brainless moron, who needs to be beaten to death with you own stupidity.

You comedy routine is getting old, come up with something new. Guess what i dont care what the hell is going on at 12dp if i get paid.....thats it i get paid.

Money talks bullshi* walks.......your the only exception you walking...talking...peice of shi*

I guess you dont have any morals and values if your getting paid or not.....Because thousands at the bottom will fail....if all you care about is getting paid then i feel utterly sorry for you.....the thought of getting paid from something and in the end knowing that thousands will loose their money in order to pay you is disturbing to say the least

Hey Spanky and CITO, which one of you losers is the pitcher and which one's the catcher? Are you clowns done sucking each others cocks yet?

Just wondering...

How mature of a comment is that??? youve lost your credibility with me

Quote Originally Posted by spanky
    How mature of a comment is that??? youve lost your credibility with me
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M CRUSHED.

Re: OH MY. 12DAILYPRO PONZI FTC-SCAMS.com OWNER EXPOSED! By Cito.

Interestings,

Some real gutter talk on this board now, quite amazing no one is moderator to remove such?

Good luck,