+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    12

    5daysfund------scam

    5daysfund is a scam, do not invest abd stay away :mad:

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6

    Re: 5daysfund------scam

    i am in 5dayfunds are you sure ;)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    19

    Re: 5daysfund------scam

    Quote Originally Posted by tell214
    5daysfund is a scam, do not invest abd stay away :mad:

    I'm in 5DF support your theory instead of a blanket statement. What was your situation?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1

    Re: 5daysfund------scam

    I know at least 20 people(5 are my referrals) who have not been paid in over 10 days--including myself. Whatever you sent to 5dayfunds is history. Someone needs some jail time.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    2

    Re: 5daysfund------scam

    It appears as if 5DayFunds got away with 30 million...
    I hope it is ok to post this link to verify that?! I am sorry if this is not appropriate - I just don't like to leave an open statement such as this without back-up.
    http://www.hothyips.com/details/5+Day+Funds.2444.html
    There are many in my family including myself that was scammed by 5DayFunds.
    ‹(•¿•)›¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª¤ [I MAKE MONEY-AND SO CAN YOU]
    http://www.nambla.coml

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: 5daysfund------scam

    Sigh....You ask for permission in one breath then break all our rules in the next. In case you haven't noticed, I removed your referral link from your signature and replaced it with a link nobody in his right mind would click.
    DO NOT DO IT AGAIN. I am not interested in your apology or your correction. Just stop doing it.

    Quote Originally Posted by www.mylittleport.com
    It appears as if 5DayFunds got away with 30 million...
    I hope it is ok to post this link to verify that?! I am sorry if this is not appropriate - I just don't like to leave an open statement such as this without back-up.
    http://www.hothyips.com/details/5+Day+Funds.2444.html
    There are many in my family including myself that was scammed by 5DayFunds.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    2

    Re: 5daysfund------scam

    Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Sigh....You ask for permission in one breath then break all our rules in the next. In case you haven't noticed, I removed your referral link from your signature and replaced it with a link nobody in his right mind would click.
    DO NOT DO IT AGAIN. I am not interested in your apology or your correction. Just stop doing it.
    I have no intention of apologizing or making any corrections - as the link I was referring to is still enabled. Since you were and are incapable of explaining what you are talking about I will not waste my time further here.
    ‹(•¿•)›¨¯¯¨¨˜"ª¤ [I MAKE MONEY-AND SO CAN YOU]
    http://www.nambla.coml

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •