+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Redsun travel

Redsun travel

Anyone ever here of this,I got email thru careerbuilder, offering 500$/wk part-time, Robert Miller manager,thought I've seen his name on spam before. Thanks

Re: Redsun travel

They are legit. My sister does it. I don't think you make as much as some people are claiming. But it is very convenient. If you factor in tax write offs, and no gas expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent.Eakes View Post
    They are legit. My sister does it. I don't think you make as much as some people are claiming. But it is very convenient. If you factor in tax write offs, and no gas expenses.
    Thanx for nothing,I just found out it's a Russian hosted website,scumbag

Why are people so mean on this site with the name calling and horrible language? I just joined this site to learn what is real and what is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by jb1965 View Post
    Why are people so mean on this site with the name calling and horrible language? I just joined this site to learn what is real and what is fake.
    Haven't you ever heard of internet trolls?
    As of April23, 2010, I will no longer participate as a moderator or member of a site where posts and threads are removed unjustly by the ADMIN or a rogue mod.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Moron_Here View Post
    Haven't you ever heard of internet trolls?
    Who else posts BUT trolls?

One way or another, we're all trolling for something. JMO

Kerry
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by jb1965 View Post
    Stick around. You'll learn what to look for. The hype & "chatter" gets pretty obvious after a while. If you like MLM/NWM(I do), go here to learn more, www.marketwaveinc.com & www.firstclassmlm.com

Common sense helps alot too...

Do your homework. Take FatBoy-Budda's advise.

Believe nothing, O monks, merely because you have been told it ...or because it is traditional, or because you yourselves have imagined it. Do not believe what your teacher tells you merely out of respect for the teacher. But whatsoever, afterdue examination and analysis, you find to be conducive to the good, the benefit, the welfare of all beings- that doctrine believe and cling to, and take it as your guide.

~ Budda
    Unless integrity's not a big deal for you, then you're on your own!

Welcome to the forum.

Kerry

PS~The language? it isn't monitored here. It's considered to be an 'adult' forum. It can get brutal, swimming with sharks. Not for the timid, innocent, or thin skinned individuals. People can have a tendency to get carried away around here!

Know what I mean? :greenchainsaw:

Klh
    Last edited by ohein56; 01-30-2009 at 01:32 AM.
    As long as it is acceptable for a person to beLIEve that he knows how god wants everyone on Earth to live, we will continue to murder one another on account of our myths. ~ Sam Harris, 'The End Of Faith'
    ~~~~~
    Christianity demands the crucifixion of the intellect.
    ~ Susan Kierkegaard

I received the same email- the guy was named Robert Miller. He and the so-called senior manager named William Carter contacted me many times for about 2 weeks. Now the company website does not even exist anymore. So, be careful. I didn't give them much of my information, but I did go ahead and freeze all 3 of my credit reports just in case they tried to use any of my information. It costs $3 per credit report to freeze it (and also costs to "thaw" it), but it is well worth it to keep these horrible people from taking advantage of you.